All Comments on 'Shay Shared'

by Michael Herrick

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AJeyeAJeyeabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

The pacing and characters were great, Her feelings felt so real and genuine. I, being a selfish bastard, would find the sharing part difficult. I found myself falling for Shay. Is it possible to have those feeling for a woman one treats sexually like a slut, and who loves doing things for your pleasure. To have that dominance in the bedroom, or in this case the living room too, and then view her as your love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Not for me, I didn’t make it past the first page. I don’t see anything wrong with the throuple arrangement if sharing gets you hot then fine but from my perspective Paul comes across more as an abusive arsehole than a Dom. D/s relationships involve communication, negotiating limits safe words etc. Ok so I’ve never been keen on orgasm denial...I mean who is really if it’s your own orgasm? Still the o denial isn’t the main issue it’s an unfortunate incidental plenty of subs love that leave of being controlled.

The sharing isn’t really much different than a 3some. In this situation she has a quasi relationship with both men, it’s not as if it’s not possible to love more than one person. Obviously I can’t say for sure but the impression I got of Paul the dominant lover is that he’s just using her. I hope I’m wrong.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous