Shay Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered. "It means I want to get fucked."

"What?"

Loud this time. "It means I want you to fuck me!"

Paul and Matt both chuckled. I again tried to prod Paul toward the bedroom, but he kept me still. Addressing Matt again, he asked, "Want to see her really be a slut?"

"Kind of, but I don't think I need to see your hairy ass."

"Fair enough." Paul then nonchalantly threw me onto the couch. I was startled, but took the opportunity to smooth down my skirt. Paul now pointed to the big down comforter, "Pull that over you." I did so gladly, not realizing where this was going. "Matt, you've heard her and seen her. Now you can watch her take it without having to be distracted by my 'hairy ass'".

Paul pulled up the comforter and climbed under it with me. Matt leaned against the wall, obviously staying to watch the show. It dawned on me what was about to happen. The roller coaster was cresting the top and about to head downhill.

My knees were forced apart under the comforter. Paul reached down and pulled his hard cock from his boxers. I struggled, mostly to maintain the fiction of resistance for my own benefit. Paul obligingly took both my wrists in one hand and pinned them down. I was going to be taken in front of Matt.

I turned my head to look at him. Matt was watching with intense interest, but also a hint of concern. I decided to play to my audience. "You're going to watch while he has his way with me aren't you?" I cried dramatically.

Matt nodded. He was clearly getting excited.

Turning my gaze back to Paul as he loomed over me, I said defiantly, "Well, I won't give you the satisfaction. Do what you want. See if I care!" I turned again to fix my eyes on Matt, determined that I wouldn't react as I was taken.

That perfect hard cock was at my entrance. I breathed and gritted my teeth against what was coming, determined to play the part of the reluctant, pitiful girl being put to degrading use. Paul pushed firmly into me, then lunged. I winced and Matt seemed to gasp at my expression. More thrusts. I narrowed my eyes, never taking them off Matt's. He could only see my face, not my whole body as I was fucked. But it was somehow very intimate. I struggled to stay quiet, but Paul was purposely giving it to me hard. I let out small reflexive grunts occasionally. Once a small moan, and Matt was clearly fascinated.

Paul, the bastard, was again fucking me at that perfect angle. The one that hurt in that wonderful way, and my facial expressions were betraying me. But I remained quiet. I nearly orgasmed when I reminded myself of just how slutty I was being. Still, I hadn't been given permission. That I was keeping myself from cumming for that reason nearly made me go over the edge again. Sensing I was struggling with my self-control, Paul actually took pity on me.

"Don't worry, you'll get your orgasm. Not yet though." Naturally, there would be a price. He pulled out of me, then took me by the forearm and roughly turned me over onto my belly, facing Matt. Tossing the comforter, Paul pulled me up into a doggy position. Again, I looked directly at Matt. I was still holding onto the idea of being a reluctant participant in this scenario I had more or less instigated. So the expression on my face as Paul roughly entered me was a mixture of emotions: lust, humiliation, resolve, some anger. But I tried to present a look of calm, stoically bearing my use as I stared into Matt's eyes.

A hard slap on my ass caused me to lose my composure. Even through the leggings, it stung like hell. Paul's thrusts were hard, bouncing my shoulders forward. Demonstrating how hard I could take it. Now he added a final debasement. "What's happening to you right now?" he demanded.

He wanted my cooperation in humiliating myself, and I gave it to him. Eyes still locked on Matt I answered, "You're fucking me like a slut."

Paul's was breathing like a runner as he continued throwing himself into me. "Your pussy getting used?"

"Oh, yes! Using my pussy - my slutty, shaved pussy!" His breath was sounding strangled now. "Are you going to cum in me?"

"Yes!"

"Do it! Cum! Fill me up! I'm cumming too!"

I couldn't help but shut my eyes as Paul released inside me, my pussy squeezing him as the orgasm swept over me. It went on and on. I was wringing every last bit out of Paul, and he continued convulsing against me as I finally opened my eyes and saw Matt staring right back. Paul finally collapsed onto the couch and I fell forward onto the floor.

Suddenly I felt very shy. "Goodnight," I squeaked to Matt as I dove under the comforter. I heard Matt go back up the stairs. Paul and I stayed there a while before heading into his room to fall into bed.

The roller coaster had crested one rise, but was now headed for a much larger one. I was beyond worrying about what anyone thought. The role of the slutty, submissive girlfriend was irresistible to me. I still wanted it to look like Paul was "making" me do all of these dirty acts, but that was mostly for my own enjoyment. I liked that mental space, feeling sorry for myself being so terribly taken advantage of by my beastly, controlling boyfriend. Thank god Paul was actually a good guy who just happened to be sexually dominant. Otherwise this might have gotten out of hand.

Nothing happened over the next couple of days besides Paul demanding even more pussy than usual. Both our libidos were supercharged by the edgy play we'd been up to recently. He'd even been allowing me a few orgasms.

It was a Friday and I had just completed a day of exams. After going for a run I decided to make dinner for all three of us. Paul actually tried to talk me out of it, not wanting to take unfair advantage of me. In bed was one thing, though he never treated me selfishly in real life. But I do enjoy cooking and taking care of people, so I was happy to do it.

The three of us talked and laughed, although Matt seemed a bit subdued. It turned out he had nothing lined up and was facing a long, boring weekend. Paul raised his eyebrows at me, which I mimicked back sarcastically. What did he want me to do about it? Oh... right.

The boys helped me with the dishes, and I made a point of being a little touchy with them. At one point I put my chin on Matt's shoulder as I hugged him from behind. It put a crimp in his drying duties, but also got Paul's attention.

Watching a movie that night I teased Paul by alternating seats, cuddling with Matt every other time I got up for the bathroom or a snack. I knew where I wanted this to go, but I didn't want it to be my idea. I wanted to be ordered, made to do it. Now I just had to let Paul know he had that power.

Paul continued fucking me silly every night, as usual. I made sure to be loud on the occasions I got to orgasm, though I was fairly certain Matt was hanging around the living room to hear me more clearly. He may even have gotten some peeks when the door was left open a crack - oops, my bad. The thought of him watching when he thought I didn't know was in some ways more intoxicating than being taken right in from of him. I dialed up my dirty talk, putting on a show. Paul had to know I was playing to the gallery, but he wasn't rising to the bait.

It all came out the following weekend. I had spent days talking dirty and doing my slutty best in bed. Still nothing. I had to resort to something obvious. Paul was on top of me, fucking me slowly. Teasing me. It was one of those nights where I had little hope of being given permission to orgasm. He enjoyed seeing me frustrated, begging, whining. I thought I was being clever when I let slip, "I bet if Matt was fucking me he'd let me cum."

"Maybe he would," Paul said, slowly dragging his cock most of the way out. He looked at me innocently as he continued the teasing fuck we were enjoying. He wasn't going to say it. I was going to have to call his bluff.

"He's probably listening right now."

No response. Paul just kept fucking me slow and deep.

"He's already seen me naked. And he's seen me fucked senseless right in front of him. Doesn't seem fair to tease him."

He paused. "And?"

"And... I'll take care of him if you tell me to."

Paul put his head down and continued fucking me. He said nothing, but I could feel him breathing harder. Meanwhile, I was so excited I would soon have to ask him to stop so I could get myself under control (that's how far I had gone down the submissive road - I wouldn't even think about having an orgasm without permission anymore).

Having already put it out there, the only thing left to do was play the slut card. I touched my lips to Paul's ear and whispered, "You can do that, you know. You can order me to take care of Matt. If you own me, then you can lend me out."

He groaned and thrust into me forcefully. I ran a hand through his hair. "It's OK, baby," I cooed. "It's your right. I'll spread my legs for whoever you say." It's amazing what a bit of dirty talk can do to a guy. Paul was groaning loudly now and slamming into me hard. My feminine wiles had this in the bag. "So?"

He paused. "So... what?" He was looking at me with that small smirk.

Now I felt exposed. I thought I had been calling Paul's bluff, but now he was calling mine. "Um..."

"You want to do it, don't you? You just don't want it to be your idea."

Busted. As usual, Paul had twisted the situation to highlight my submission. Realizing he had me, Paul loomed over me with an intent look. "I understand. I'll send you upstairs to take care of Matt. But you have to ask for it."

I hesitated and Paul now leered at me knowingly.

"Admit it - you want this to happen," he said. Paul had stopped fucking me and I squirmed restlessly, trying to keep his cock inside. Suddenly, he'd had enough. Lightning fast, he snatched a handful of hair and turned my face to look at him. "Tell me you want it."

"No, no..."

"You want me to share you with Matt. You want to be pimped out. Loaned out, like a whore. Say it!"

Our eyes were locked and something broke in my psyche. A wall fell and I was taken with an urge to kiss him deeply. I pulled him close, mashed my hips up toward his and nearly shouted in Paul's ear, "YES!!"

Paul instantly resumed fucking me, pounding intensely while all the feelings poured from my mouth. "Yes, baby! Send me to take care of him! Don't ask, order me! Make me do it! Lend me out! I'll be a total whore for him! For both of you!"

I continued babbling, so far gone I didn't want to stop even after Paul unloaded loudly inside me. I clung to him, now desperate to be sure we'd follow through on what we'd put in motion. Having admitted my dark desire, now I deeply needed to actually experience the role. I wanted to be a shared girl. To be passed back and forth at their whim.

Paul's chest was still heaving from his release. He panted in my ear for a long moment, then gathered himself and looked into my eyes. "Clean me off. Then I'll tell you what happens next."

I couldn't obey quickly enough. When he pulled out I dove for his cock. He had cum hard and there was a lot to lick up. I got my fingers involved, and when I was done with him I scooped cum from my pussy and ate that up too. I felt possessed and Paul actually looked a bit taken aback. But he recovered quickly.

"Are you ready for this?"

I gushed, kissing him deeply. "Oh, yes! Thank you! Thank you, baby! Tell me what to do!" Paul had to take hold of my shoulders and hold me to get my full attention.

He looked at me very seriously and said, "I want you to take a shower and get very clean. No makeup. No clothes. I'll let Matt know you're coming." This was really happening, and it took my breath away. But there was more. Paul continued, "You will do your slutty best for him." I nodded. That wasn't good enough. Paul seized my hair again, startling me. Holding my gaze he delivered one final directive. "Do what you're told. I'd better get a good report."

My heart melted and I was again kissing him uncontrollably. "Yes baby! I will do my best! I'll spread my legs for him like a good girl! I'll make you proud!" Despite wanting to fulfill this mission right away, I couldn't break myself away from Paul. After another moment of frenzied kissing he pulled me off and propelled me toward the bathroom.

I vividly remember that shower. It was a mundane moment of calm before something momentous. I scrubbed carefully, fully aware of what I was doing. Having just disengaged from one man, I was now being sent to service another. It felt like an outrageous secret, and I loved it. How many people got to experience this kind of feeling? After drying myself I looked in the mirror. My face was clean and little flushed, and on a whim I put my hair in braided pigtails to highlight the airy, light feeling I had. Sort of like a warm buzz from a beer or two. Padding out of the bathroom, naked as the day I was born, I found Paul waiting for me. He was fully dressed, and made a point of having me stand in front of him for a leisurely but thorough inspection. Finally, he nodded.

"Ready?"

Smiling warmly, I nodded back. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him an intense hug. There was nothing more to say, so I just looked into Paul's eyes and made sure he saw that I was more than okay with what was going to happen. Apparently satisfied, he gave me a pat on the butt to get me moving toward the door.

It felt strange, but exciting, to walk naked through the house. The stairs were new territory, and I was hyper aware of each step taking me to a new place. Matt's door was half open. Was there etiquette for this situation? Should I knock? That didn't feel right.

After steeling myself for a moment I craned my neck to peer into the room. Matt was sitting at his desk, looking troubled. "Hi, Matt. Paul, um... sent me."

"I know." He had the same habit that I did, wringing his hands when nervous. "Look, the other night was fun, but this doesn't have to get out of control."

I raised my eyebrows. "Hmm?"

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Instead of answering, I simply walked into the room and stood in front of Matt in his chair. My nakedness had on obvious effect on him. After letting him look me over for a moment I said, "Matt, I wouldn't be up here if I didn't want to be."

"You're not being pressured, or...?"

"Oh, Paul ordered me to," I said matter-of-factly. "But it's an order I'm happy to obey. And part of it is I have to obey you." He seemed stunned. "Ever had that before? A girl who would do anything you said?"

Matt shook his head, and I could swear he seemed slightly out of breath.

"Well, think about what you'd like while I show you what you're getting."

Acutely aware of being naked while Matt was dressed, I put my arms up and stretched. My lithe body seemed to prickle with electricity. I turned and twisted, displaying his toy for the evening. After a few moments I picked up his hand and put it on my hip, sliding it on my skin a bit to get him started. That seemed to break the seal on his inhibitions. Soon, both his hands were roaming over my body. I stopped moving and stood docilely in front of Matt as he touched me. His hands were gentle. It was very different than being touched by Paul, whose approach was possessive and provocative. Still, Matt was being a bit tentative. I took one hand and moved it slowly, but firmly, between my legs.

Matt gasped. "You're so wet."

I nodded solemnly. "Uh huh. Told you I wanted to be here."

He was loosening up. Soon I was on my knees. And soon after that we were in his bed. Matt, ever the gentle soul, hesitated once more despite my obvious enthusiasm. "Are you really sure about this?"

I looked in his eyes. "Fuck me. Use me like a little slut. I'm all yours for tonight." With that, I 'assumed the position' once more. Turns out that works for a lot of guys, seeing a girl submit so completely. Matt was hard as a rock, and he gave a long groan as he slid into me.

Matt's style was much more gentle than what I was used to, but he was very present. I enjoyed that was getting something he hadn't experienced before and I stayed quiet to take it all in. My arms went around his middle to pull him in and show him how much I was into it.

Soon though, I was so into it I realized I was about to lose control. Paul hadn't given me permission to orgasm, despite the unusual circumstances. I could easily fail to mention this limitation and perhaps get away with it. But I wanted to play fair. And besides, this might be another new experience for Matt.

"Hold on a second," I said, pushing gently on Matt's shoulders. He looked at me with concern. "It's OK, I just forgot to tell you something. Keep fucking me though."

Matt resumed his motions, this time deliciously slowly. As solemnly as I could I told him, "You should know that I'm not allowed to orgasm without permission." He looked at me quizzically and was about to speak. I shushed him and continued. "No, I'm not asking for special treatment. It's up to you, and you don't have to let me."

Again, Matt seemed puzzled and unsure if I was serious. "Well, I certainly don't mind..."

I interrupted. "No. I mean it. It's totally up to you. I'm here for your pleasure, for you to use. If my orgasm would distract you, then you shouldn't let me." I think he still thought I was playing at this. I grabbed his hips to hold him still and looked him in the eye. "In fact, maybe you shouldn't let me. This first time should be just for you."

Matt was coming around to it, but I could see he needed more encouragement. Since it was making me insanely hot to put it all out there and be as submissive as possible, I decided to insist. Signaling him to resume fucking me I pulled his ear to my mouth. "You've never really 'used' a girl before, have you? Do you know what that means?" Matt shook his head as his pace accelerated quickly. This dirty talking was becoming my superpower.

"It means you don't have to be nice about it. Take what you want, however you want it. I'm your slutty girl for tonight, and I don't deserve to cum without permission."

He was going crazy and wouldn't last long. Fine with me - the sooner he finished, the sooner we could do it again. I continued my obscene, whispered monologue. "Use that pussy! Your cock is so good, you're so hard. Fuck me rough - make me take it! And when you're ready, you fill me up."

"Really?" he panted.

I nodded into his shoulder. "Let it go in my little pussy. Do it. Cum in me."

I was chanting now as Matt slammed into me. He was out of his mind, having a girl this way for the first time. One thing I've learned about male orgasms is never stop in the middle. Keep the movement going through the orgasm, always. Same thing goes for dirty talk.

"It's OK if you cum now. We're not done. You can fuck me as much as you want tonight."

Matt's hips were snapping into me at a sprint now. He was so far gone I probably couldn't have stopped him if I'd wanted to. "After you cum I'm going to suck your cock clean. And later, you can take me doggy on my hands and knees, with my head down and my ass up. That's how little sluts should get used."

"Oh my god!"

"And you can be as rough as you want. You should make it hurt a little. Put me in my place!"

"I'm cumming!"

I pulled him to me and held him. Matt's cock pulsed forcefully against my cervix while I urged him on. "Yes baby, cum! Do it! Fill up that little pussy!" He was whimpering with primal pleasure now. I felt the pulses begin to weaken, and pushed my hips up to meet him just a bit more. "Get it all out, baby. That's how you use a slutty girl."

Matt gave a few final pushes and collapsed in exhaustion. Having done my best to see him through the orgasm, now there was after-care. I hugged him soulfully and ran a hand through his hair as he came back down. "That was so good, baby. You came so hard."