Shay Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god yes," he moaned.

After a moment of rest I said, "You've never had a girl that way, have you?"

Matt shook his head. "That was unbelievable. Are you OK? Was I too rough?"

Shushing him again, I giggled and reassured him. "Not at all! We've only just begun. I think you're going to enjoy having a slutty girl available to you."

He nodded and put his head down again. Although Paul hadn't exactly said so, I was certain this wasn't going to be a one-time thing. The genie was out of the bottle. Being shared was beyond exciting, and I couldn't wait to help Matt get used to having his way with me selfishly.

A short time later Matt enjoyed seeing me arrange myself to be taken doggy. He mentioned that one former girlfriend had found that position degrading, so he'd never had much chance to enjoy it. His jaw dropped at my response that I found it degrading too, except for me that was a feature, not a bug. And he had me once more after that, at which point I did finally have an orgasm. Mostly for him though, and I planned to make it clear later on that he most definitely could refuse my release.

I went downstairs to ask Paul if I could spend the night with Matt and give my report in the morning. Seeing me so obviously radiant and exhausted, he agreed. The next day he heard the whole story, making me tell some of it while I was sucking his cock, the rest during a savage fuck. Laying together afterward, Paul told me there were some discussions to be had about my future in the house going forward. I started to ask a question but he cut me off. "I meant between me and Matt."

We had a meeting that evening, the three of us. Or rather, I listened as they discussed me. It was decided that I would take care of them both, with a few minor details to be settled. Mostly scheduling logistics. Eventually they used a calendar to more easily decide who would have me on which days and evenings.

And so it goes. Not a typical lifestyle to be sure, and keeping it on the down-low is sometimes challenging, but I've never had so much fun. While I've tried to bring out more of the primal in him, Matt is by nature a gentler lover than Paul. But that's not a complaint - I enjoy the variety, and it's fun to play them off each other. I especially enjoy it when they talk about scheduling me like it's none of my concern. It's just my role to take care of whoever I'm told, which makes me a very fulfilled submissive.

Tonight as I climb the stairs I marvel at the life I have. Nothing lasts forever, but I have no doubt I'll look back on these years fondly. As the old song goes, "Don't mind the grey in your hair - just think of all the fun you had puttin' it there!"