Shay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is this the Sunday morning dress code?" she joked, looking down at my briefs.

I still hadn't moved from my position. My legs were crossed at the ankle on the coffee table and I was semi-leaning back on our used leather sofa. She remained standing a few feet away and I could feel her eyes scan my body as I pretended to be interested in some discussion about the trade deadline.

My eyes returned to hers and her comment allowed me to survey her body again.

"It is. But you look like you'll fit right in," I said.

"Good. I wouldn't want to be overdressed," she joked. "But it looks like I don't need this after all," she added, shrugging her shoulders and letting Ryan's shirt fall onto the floor.

"I don't think that's a problem," I replied. She giggled and sat down. Man, this was getting interesting. Where were we going with this? I continued to pretend to be interested in playoff berths as she sat down on the L-shaped sofa, sort of perpendicular to me. Both of us were not far from the corner.

"Is this the standard Sunday morning position?" she chided, as she mimicked my pose and rested her feet on the coffee table. I glanced over at her.

"You're a wise ass, you know that?"

She giggled as she did her best to copy my pose, even pretending to have a remote in her hand. I looked at her with daggers, though each time I looked at her, my heart pounded at what was transpiring. Her sweet little giggle was as arousing as the rest of her.

On my part I was laying there in a pair of boxer briefs that were designed to contain and caress the male package. They were dark blue and of a stretchy high tech material with a pouch that sort of molded my cock and balls into a very nice round bulge. I could feel her gaze on that very spot. She sat up and moved a little closer.

"I feel like I walked into an underwear ad or something," she joked. "You cross country guys are all so lean and mean."

Now, I'm no Joe Six-pack, but running kept my body fat to a minimum and I knew I looked good without a shirt on. The waistband of the briefs hung low on my hips and the legs ended mid-thigh. They really did collect my cock and balls in a tight round bulge that sat up and out from between my legs. She was subtle about it, but I could feel her eyes on it from the time she sat down.

"I think that was a compliment. Thank you."

"So is that some kind of high tech material or something?" she asked, eyeing my briefs. Asking the question gave her an excuse to eye my crotch without pretense.

"Yeah, I guess. They're pretty comfortable."

"Can I feel it?" she queried.

I looked at her agog, but she reached out to touch me before I could even respond. Her fingers lightly grazed the material on my upper thigh, only inches from my cock, which was now starting to stir slightly. I looked at her as she lightly touched me with a smile. Then she reached down to the bottom of the briefs, pulled on the material and let it go on my thigh with a little snap.

"Very nice," she said in a soft low voice. "They're so tight. It doesn't look like there's much room for, you know...expansion."

I couldn't believe we were having this discussion and that she had just touched me where she had. I was determined not to get an erection, but I wasn't sure I was entirely in control of the situation. I decided to turn the tables.

"What about what you're wearing. Tell me about that -- high tech and all."

She leaned back on the sofa, her feet on the floor and her thighs slightly spread. Her tummy was flat, but very nicely curved and bookended by shapely hip bones. The front panel of her small pink panties was of a cotton material that ended at her hips in dark pink bows. What became evident in this position was how round and prominent her small mound was. It stretched the panty material in a rise that bulged prominently from her flat tummy before sloping down tightly between her lithe smooth legs. She must have the most gorgeous pussy, I thought to myself. My eyes lingered longer than they should have on her barely covered mons.

"These old things? Nothing special, really. Just simple cotton," she whispered, as her right hand slid down her stomach and over the rise of her panty clad pudendum. She rubbed it once or twice and then moved her hand over to the ties. "And these are about as low tech as you can go. Just a little bow." She pinched the end and pulled. "See? You pull on it and you have instant access." She pulled and undid the bow. "Or Ryan does, I should say." I looked at her with a sneer as she retied the bow.

"They're a little wet, too," she said in barely a whisper. I groaned beneath my breath. I wanted to, but I couldn't take my eyes off the soft protuberance barely contained in pink cotton. "You could feel the material," she added, "but I don't think that would be a good idea."

"No," I replied emphatically. "It wouldn't." There would be no stopping if we allowed that to happen and I think we both knew that. But the visual flirting was having its effect on me and I could feel my southerly regions starting to stir.

At that point she hopped up and asked if there was coffee. I pointed at the kitchen where I had brewed a pot earlier and said she could help herself. As she stood, she turned her back to me and asked if I liked her panties from the back. They formed a sharp pink diagonal line across her bubbly little cheeks and tucked in tightly between them. I admired the view as she reached behind, lifted her cheeks a bit and then let go. Her bottom shook tightly and settled back into place. She slapped both cheeks and giggled. I could barely vocalize a response.

"Hmmph," was about as coherent as I could get. She smiled over her shoulder, knowing full well what she had just shown me, and scampered off to the kitchen. I watched her tight little ass twitch and jiggle on her journey for caffeine. She had all the tickets...and more. She walked back slowly, blowing on the steaming cup, giving me ample time to admire her strut and form as she settled back into the folds of the cushy couch.

"You know, for someone who looks so pure and innocent, you really are quite naughty," I opined.

She looked slightly offended. I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. "What do you mean? I'm a good girl," she protested. "I even went to a Catholic high school." I looked at her with a sceptic eye and she continued. "I mean I like sex, but..."

"So I've heard," I responded.

"Who doesn't? But that doesn't make me...wait. What? What have you heard? Did Ryan say something?"

"No. Ryan didn't need to say anything. I just meant that...I've heard you. Literally."

"You mean you heard us...having sex?" she asked with what looked like a sincere look of surprise.

"Well, yeah. It's hard to ignore. This may be a solid old house, but the walls aren't soundproof and our bedrooms share a common wall." I don't think she was feigning the look of concern on her face, but I couldn't say for sure. She had to know I could hear her wails of pleasure.

"Really? Hmmm." She paused. "But I never hear you."

"Well, I'm usually alone, for one. And for two, Lisa is more of the silent type."

"Oh my. I'm sorry. I guess..."

"No. Don't be sorry. It's hot. You guys sound like you're having an incredible time. I'd say Ryan is one lucky guy, in fact. Don't stop on my account."

Her demeanor changed a bit with this statement and her face took on a minxy smile.

"Wait, you mean you like it? You like listening to us?"

This conversation was turning much too intimate to have a sports show as background noise. I shut off the TV and turned my full attention to Shay. Damn, she looked so sexy, in her little top and skimpy pink panties, her hair up, her tiny round mons protruding between two prominent hip bones. Her petite killer body was barely covered and only feet from my own. Even dressed so, she still exuded an air of pure and unadulterated innocence.

"Honestly? Yes. I do. I love...hearing you. Imagining you and Ryan together. I never really noticed before with Ryan's other girlfriends. But with you..."

"What. You really like it? And what about me is different from the other girls?" She seemed honestly surprised and seemed to be trying to process this information and make sense of it. She paused before timidly asking another question. "Does it...turn you on?" she asked demurely.

Our gaze was locked in on one another as we gently probed this very sensitive topic just a little further.

"Yes, I like it," I responded, as my hand reached down and gently cupped the entirety of my bulge as my cock began to grow off to the left side. "And it does," I said. Her eyes left mine and followed my hand. A look of wanton lust overcame her innocent face. I squeezed a time or two and then pulled my hand back to rest on my stomach. "You're much louder and way more intense than his previous girlfriends. And, at least in my opinion, much more beautiful."

"Oh my," was all she said. Now it was her hand that moved as she gently caressed her breast through her thin top. Her nipple poked through unceremoniously -- a budding testament to her own increasing arousal. "So...what do you do when you listen to us?" she asked with sincere curiosity and lowered lids.

I gazed down at that luscious mound again, rising up underneath her tiny pink panties. My mind became scrambled with all the erotic thoughts suddenly racing through my mind, but I fought to bring myself back to the moment, and the question at hand.

"Well, I touch myself, if you really want to know. I get hard as a rock listening to you two go at it. I try to imagine what you are doing, what position you're in. Sometimes it sounds like he is just drilling you and other times it sounds like you are riding him like a banshee in heat."

She seemed to be hanging on every word with a look of sheer and utter lust in her eyes. Her other hand returned to her panties and I continued to speak, as it was obviously having an effect -- a good one. And while she seemed to be listening intently, it was also clear that her attention was squarely on my cock which was now getting harder and the round bulge in my briefs was slowly transforming itself into a massive thick log sticking out to one side. She didn't say anything; she just lightly touched herself. I continued.

"You sound insatiable, Shay...like you're so turned on yourself. But if you really want to know, I jerk off as I listen to you two fuck. And I get off...big time...sometimes together with one or the other of you."

"Fuck," she said under her breath. I heard her gasp again and saw a tiny wet spot on her panties directly between her legs. It was hard to tell, but the pink cotton looked so thin, it seemed hard to imagine that she had much, if any, hair on her pussy. Touching herself had also pressed the thin material into her slit and her labia were now fairly well defined in a pink camel toe as she listened to me with rapt attention as I continued.

"Mmmm. You mean you jerk off to us? Do you cum hard when you're listening to us...fuck?"

"I do. A few times I've cum at the same time as Ryan -- once the same time as you. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I freakin' explode listening to you."

"Mmpff. That's so hot to hear. I love knowing that."

"You like knowing you're getting two guys off at the same time?" I wasn't holding back. I could see the way her hand was edging toward her waistband and ready to slide down underneath that she was truly into this conversation.

"Yessss," she said without hesitation.

"Ryan is one lucky dude. That's all I can say."

"He is, Zach. But he's not always enough for me." I didn't respond, but looked at her with a quizzical expression. She continued. "I mean he's great and all. He's got so much stamina, as I suspect all you runners do, and he fucks me so good. He does. But he runs out of steam and falls asleep." She looked at me with almost pleading eyes. "And I always need more."

Fuck. I had dug myself into a deep hole here and I wasn't sure how to extract myself. I was hard, she was wet, we were in our underwear, alone on a Sunday morning -- and the future was murky at best.

"Mmmmm. You want to know something really naughty?" she purred.

"I don't know. Do I?" I wasn't sure how to respond.

"I think I would love it if..." Her voice trailed off as her hand slid under the waistband and it was her knuckles now stretching the thin pink cotton of her panties.

"What," I whispered back. "Tell me."

"I wish you could watch me and Ryan. Watch us have sex. I would love to be watched. Mmmm."

She closed her eyes and I could literally hear her fingers as she played with herself. My cock looked like it was ready to explode out of my briefs. But, still, we stayed rooted to our places on the couch.

Suddenly my visions of a tryst of epic proportions was shattered as she looked at the clock and realized what time it was.

"Shit. I'm late. I gotta run. I've been late twice this week. I can't be late again."

She quickly pulled her hand out of her panties and stood up. As disappointed as I was in a way, I think it was probably a good thing that she had to leave. There is no telling where we were headed with this conversation.

"Sorry," she said with a sad face as she got up and headed into Ryan's bedroom. I heaved a sigh of relief and headed into my own bedroom to get some clothes on. We were both more appropriately attired ten minutes later as she gathered her things together and prepared to leave.

She turned at the door with her overnight bag slung over her shoulder and spoke before departing.

"Sorry to leave you in that state," she said, looking down at my crotch. I was soft now, but her comment was appreciated. "But maybe we dodged a bullet."

"Maybe we did," I replied. She smiled knowingly and headed out.

"Seeya soon," she called out as the door swung closed.

"Bye."

*

She spent the night later in the week and had one of the most vocal sessions yet with Ryan. I liked to think that our conversation had spurred her on even more and that her cries of wanton lust and rhythmic pounding were partially for my benefit, knowing now what she knew.

I really couldn't discern words through the thick plaster walls, but I could tell she was urging him on with enthusiasm. The banging tempo of Ryan's bed against the wall echoed my own stroking as I imagined watching them and thought of her soft puffy lips hidden just under the thin pink cotton of her panties -- imagining how those lips were now stretched open as Ryan's cock pistoned in and out of her tight hole.

The thought of actually watching them fuck seemed like a wild pipe dream. But one must be careful what one wishes for, because a few weeks later, in an amazing twist of fate, the opportunity arose.

One of our cross-country teammates was getting married in Milwaukee and both Ryan and I, and our significant others, were invited. Shay didn't know the bride and groom, but Lisa did. The wedding reception was to be at a fancy hotel on the riverfront in Milwaukee and we decided to splurge and stay there for the night -- the four of us sharing a double room with two queen beds. No problem. The reservation was made and we looked forward to the mini-getaway.

I was disappointed when Lisa told me at the last minute that her grandmother wasn't doing all that well and she needed to stay in Chicago for the weekend. I like having a companion at a big fancy wedding, but a wedding is fun no matter who you're with, so we kept with our original plan.

Ryan and Shay headed down on their own on Friday, stopping in Lacrosse to see Shay's family on Friday night. We all planned to meet on Saturday afternoon at the hotel.

It all went off without a hitch. Ryan secured the room and I met them there an hour before the wedding. We all got gussied up and headed nearby to the church. It was a large wedding and the entire contingent at the ceremony headed back to the hotel afterward and the party got under way. It was an awesome spread and a great band. I was in my element, but without a girlfriend.

Shay looked amazing. She was wearing these impossibly high black heels with an ankle strap. I probably shouldn't start at the bottom, but these shoes transformed her from this innocent little looking coed into a complete fox. Her dress was a multicolored affair that hugged her torso tightly and flared out into a flounce of loose silky material that hung so nicely on her pert little ass. She looked good enough to eat. Watching her hips twitch as she walked in heels was sheer intoxication.

As the alcohol flowed and the party got under way, the dance floor began to fill. Shay begged Ryan to get up, but he was not the dancer type.

"Dance with Zach. He loves that shit," he suggested.

I stood, held out my elbow and we sashayed out onto the floor. Fortunately, I love to dance and it was clear that Shay did to. Within minutes we were swirling and shaking and twerking to a great band with the rest of the wedding guests.

I guess dancing, in some form, is a sort of mating ritual that goes back to the dawn of time. Every culture had some sort of rhythmic tribal dance or movement that brought the male and female species together. The music played by a good wedding band is tailored to get everyone off their feet and use the common denominator of known hit songs to magnetize the crowd and pull them onto the dance floor. I guess it's our modern day form of a tribal dance.

And when you're dancing for the first time with someone whom you are really attracted to -- someone you could totally see yourself having sex with -- the dance form takes on a whole new meaning. Shay and I swirled with the masses that evening, but our eyes rarely left one another. She had the most outrageous moves. She was using the dance floor as foreplay and enticing me with her body. She'd twist her hips and swing her ass up at me while looking straight into my eyes. A few times she twerked her little butt, her petite cheeks jiggling tightly, all the while looking into my eyes with a wanton smile. Her look almost screamed that she wanted me. I did my best to reciprocate and we cut a nice rug that evening.

At one point the band took a little break and we had a chance to talk.

"Dancing turns me on," she stated unequivocally.

"I can tell," I smiled. "You're very sexy when you dance."

"I'm glad you think so," she replied, squeezing my arm. I saw her look over toward our table. "Will you try to make sure Ryan doesn't drink too much tonight? I'm gonna need some later after all this dancing." She smiled so innocently, but she was talking about needing some dick later.

I nodded and wended my way over to check in on Ryan and the others. Shay veered off into the crowd and we didn't reconnect until late into the second set. The band really worked the crowd into a frenzy and built the second set into a crescendo of writhing bodies and pounding rhythms.

As the reception ended, we weaved our way back to the room no worse for wear. Ryan was pretty drunk, but Shay and I had maintained a nice buzz without getting sloshed. We got back to the room around midnight, pretty tired and ready for bed.

Ryan conked out almost immediately. I cleaned up and crawled into my bed as Shay went in to use the bathroom. I turned on the TV and stripped down naked -- the way I like to sleep. I'd slip on a pair of sweat shorts if I needed to get up for any reason. I pulled the sheet up over my body and waited for Shay to emerge from the bathroom.

She did a few minutes later, wearing a short tee shirt that barely covered her cute little bottom. As she looked in the dresser mirror and raised her arms up to tie up her hair, her shirt lifted and exposed the tight curvature of her perfect butt. It appeared she was wearing a black thong that had nothing covering her backside. The tiny triangle of material at the small of her back had one lone strand of material that disappeared between her bubbly little cheeks, not to be seen again.