Shay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her initial surprise and shyness gave way to full blown curiosity as she began to squeeze and explore its length and breadth. It had outgrown the pouch that usually contained it and was stretching the white material sinfully.

"I need to see it," she whispered.

"Be my guest," I responded.

Without hesitating, she grabbed the waistband at either hip and pulled down. Grabbing it as she did pulled my hard shaft with the briefs. But as she pulled further and the waistband cleared my cock, it sprang out with a thick meaty bounce that caused an immediate reaction.

"Oh my! Zach!" she hissed with a mix of joy and arousal. Still seated, she placed her hand around my girth and gently moved the velvety soft skin over the iron core of the shaft below. She was beaming with delight and I felt like my cock was going to burst. As she turned her gaze back to my eyes, she steered the tip toward her open mouth. Her look was one of giddiness as she wrapped her lovely lips around the very tip and gently sucked. A soft moan escaped her and I lovingly placed my hand on her head. This was more than I ever could have hoped for.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I echoed her sentiment from earlier. She took my cock out of her mouth and replied.

"No. We shouldn't," she agreed, as she lifted my cock up at a steep angle and hunkered low down to lick and kiss my testicles. She hesitated and looked up at me. "But...maybe just this once."

Now it was my turn to groan. She paid attention to my shaved balls for several minutes before sliding her tongue up my length. Then, cupping my ball sac lovingly with both hands, she began to suck on my cock like it was her last meal. She was still very gentle -- no teeth -- but there was a hunger to her suck and her position and the way her hands caressed my nuts made it look like she was feeding herself on cock. Mine.

"Mmmm, I love your cock, Zach. It's...lovely," she cooed.

In a perfect world we could have continued this line of play to conclusion. But there was too much else to explore and we were just getting started. And she was still wearing her clothes. I gently raised her chin when she had taken a short break from sucking and leaned down to kiss her. It was a mixed up order -- having her suck my cock for some time before actually kissing her on the lips -- but sometimes life evolves in funny ways. Our kiss was gentle at first, but quickly became passionate and needy as we both brought our tongues to the party. I lifted her arms and indicated that it was time for her to stand. She did.

She held onto my cock and stroked it lightly as our mouths meshed and the temperature of our connection rose. On top of everything else, she was a great kisser. But, then, I should have figured on that.

As we kissed I felt for the zipper on the back of her dress and slipped it down' It slid to the small of her back and her dress fell off her body easily. I looked down at the form I had craved since the first time I saw her, now clad in only a black lacy bra and a minute thong that seductively rode over the curve of her hips. She was the one to disengage now as she took my hand and started to lead me toward the bedroom.

"Come," she whispered with a smile that spoke volumes.

"I'm intending to," I replied as she giggled.

"I sure hope so," she smiled. She hesitated as we got to the middle of the hallway. Instead of heading into my room, however, she proceeded to lead me toward Ryan's room. She smiled over her shoulder. "I want you in Ryan's bed," she said with sin in her voice.

"Oh, my. You are a bad girl," I said.

"Mmhmm. I am," she agreed. We entered Ryan's room and she turned to me. I sat in Ryan's desk chair and pulled her to me.

"My turn to explore," I suggested.

She stood before me looking as sexy as could be. I could not believe this was actually happening, but it was. I caressed her body from head to toe, touching every curve and crevice. Her nipples were poking through the thin black bra and I made sure to pinch them lightly. I needed to see them and reached behind to unclasp the bra with one hand. She slid the straps off her shoulders and quickly tossed it aside.

Her breasts, while not large -- a nice round B cup -- were perfectly shaped and her nipples were a little larger than I would have suspected. They stood out as perfect points and begged to be sucked. I could not resist.

My tongue ventured forth and carved slow lazy circles around her areola before covering the entire nipple for a soft gentle suck. Shay groaned and stroked my head. "Yesss," she encouraged. I didn't play favorites, but alternated between breasts, caressing and fondling the one I wasn't sucking. Her nipples were hard and, obviously, very sensitive as she ooohed and ahhhed during my oral play.

As I continued to fondle and suck her gorgeous breasts, my hands slid down and behind to cup the tight bubbly buns of her lovely ass. I tapped them lightly as I kissed and licked her nipples, knowing they might be due for a little spanking later.

As Shay leaned back against Ryan's desk, I slid off the chair and onto the floor. She spread her legs slightly as I took up a position kneeling at her feet between her legs. Leaning back against the desk edge this way arched her hips forward. I gazed anew at the lovely mound I'd lusted after only a few weeks earlier, now encased in black silk. I looked up at her as I leaned in to gently kiss her mons. One kiss, two, a third...I was ready to unveil this treasure. I thought about pulling her thong aside, but opted to go right for the gold. I hooked my fingers in the slender edges of her panties and slid them slowly down her thighs, finally exposing a sight I had only dreamed of.

Her thong was so tiny and dainty, it slid down her legs and off with ease. But before it had even hit the floor I was transfixed by the beautiful pussy now right in front of my eyes. The mound that had pushed up the pink panties only weeks ago was now bare and inches from my face. A little tuft of pubic hair sat atop the generous bulge of her pubis and her small puffy labia were encasing the tiny symmetrical furls of her exposed inner lips. I licked my own lips in anticipation of dining on the flesh of this beautiful sexy girl. I don't think I'd ever seen a more beautiful sight.

And while it felt a little bizarre hunkering down in Ryan's room with his girlfriend, I was also kind of turned on knowing that I might soon be fucking her in the very place where I had listened to her on so many occasions. And besides, he and Shay had invaded my bedroom as I had learned; turnabout was only fair play.

My hands wandered up her bare skin as I caressed her from her shoulders to her ankles and everything in between. Her skin was like silk and her flesh felt so yielding and compliant in my hands. But it was all a prelude to my goal: to eat her sweet pussy.

She was no fool; she knew what I wanted. I looked up at her from my knees as she arched her hips forward slightly -- just enough so her mons pushed forward in an offering of fleshly wonder. I accepted. My tongue extended and engaged with the glistening pink slit opening slowly like a spring flower. I could literally see her lips swelling with arousal as I tongued her with a probing lick. She moaned my name as I did so and I knew I was in for the treat of a lifetime.

She tasted so good, so clear, so wet. I used my hands to gently pull her lips apart so I could dine on her juicy goodness. Good God, she tasted like sin incarnate. A shiver ran through her body, literally, as I found her clit and wiggled my tongue unmercifully.

"Oh, yes, Zach. Yessss."

My thumbs continued to pull her open so my tongue could lick and probe. The flat of my tongue delved deep and washed through her buttery folds in quest of her petite nubbin of nerves. Upon engaging it with my tongue, I twiddled and slurped and sucked until she was grinding her sweet young pussy into my face. Her vocal encouragement was just as I had heard through the bedroom wall so many times in the past few weeks.

I could taste how very wet she was and slid a middle finger inside her as I kept licking and sucking her tiny little clit. My finger curved in deep and massaged her g-spot as my tongue lashed her clit with continual attention. She was grinding her pussy into my face -- hungry for more and needing direct stimulation on her most private erogenous zone. She placed her hands on my head and guided me. She maintained balance on one leg and her ass on the edge of the desk as her other leg wrapped up and over my shoulder, opening up her sweet pussy to even deeper exploration.

Then, with one finger deep inside, a hand pinching her nipple and my tongue slathering her clit with constant swirling pressure, I felt her body begin to cross that line where climax was imminent and expected, but unsure of when it might wash over her. Her voice got higher in pitch, her moans more disjointed and plaintive, as her hips thrust forward grinding her most private parts into my sucking mouth.

"Oh, yes. Fuck yes! Don't stop, Zach! Oh, fucking don't stop! Right there, right there, don't...oh fuck...yes...yes...yes...oh...oh...OH...OH...Fuck! Fuck I'm gonna cum!. Don't stop, fuck, it's, yes, fuck, Zach, FUUUUUCK -- I'm cummmming!" she screamed.

And with that I felt her flood my mouth with a tangy flow of girl cum that I lapped up and sucked down as it gushed into my mouth. The clear mild juices of her arousal were transformed as she came and her hot tangy liquids flowed like a river into my open mouth. Her hips spasmed and jerked as she grabbed my head and held it firm so I couldn't escape the pulsing release of her orgasm.

She was still standing on one leg, the other wrapped around my head and shoulders and her ass still partially supported by Ryan's desk. I could tell that the climax had been long and powerful and she probably needed to recline and gather herself together. I stood, gathered her in my arms, and led her over to the bed where she collapsed in a post-orgasmic heap. I cuddled with her and felt her body shake with a few after-shocks as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Give me a minute," she whispered. I responded by holding her close and letting her collect herself. I held and stroked her gently for a minute or so before she turned to me. "Are you ready?" she queried.

"I'm ready for anything," I replied. She smiled, left my arms and moved down between my legs. She pushed them wider and nestled herself in a kneeling position between my thighs. She had a wicked grin on her face as she eyed my cock; at half mast, but ready to respond at a moment's notice. That moment was now.

She cradled my penis with both hands and that move alone was enough to make my erection return in a few seconds. I looked down at her as she gazed at me with a devilish grin on her face.

"God, I love your cock," she stated. What man can resist romantic talk like that? I surely can't.

She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and licked the entire length. I groaned in response, so she did it again, and again. After a few times trailing her tongue up my shaft she hovered above and took the head in her mouth with a soft whimper. She did this several times, lifting off to give it a few shakes and smile up into my eyes, only to return to the work at hand. She started slow, but picked up the pace after a few passes and began sucking me deeply and softly. I felt her left hand cup my ball sac as her other hand gave the upper part of my shaft a gentle little shake each time she disengaged.

After a few rounds she moved to my side, perpendicular to my body, and knelt over me as she continued her oral exploration. Now, in this position, I could reach out and touch her body as she sucked me. Her small tits hung nipples down as she continued. As I fondled her hanging breasts, she opened her mouth and slid her lips sideways down the length of my shaft. After several time, she went even lower and began to lick my shaved balls like a dirty girl. Fuck, this lass knew what she was doing. My moaning and pinching her stiff nipples let her know she was doing all the right things. She pulled off and didn't miss a beat with her stroking. She looked at me with sin in her eyes and spit on my cock -- then re-engaged with fervor. She disengaged and spit again.

"You have a nicer cock than Ryan, Zach. Bigger. Thicker. Mmmmm."

If she was trying to excite me with her words and her saliva, it worked. I lifted my hips up to meet her hungry mouth as she absolutely devoured me. The sounds in the room at that moment were reminiscent of sounds I'd heard muffled through the bedroom wall, only it was me moaning at this point and not Ryan. My hard cock stood skyward as she worked her magic and sucked with an abandon I had not experienced before. There was a desperation in her suck; a need.

There was so much saliva now that a span of spittle stretched between her lips and the head of my cock each time she disengaged. The more she sucked, the more excited she became. Her fervor led her to take a bit too much girth and she gagged at one point, but that only seemed to spur her on even more. Several times she choked loudly, would disengage in a wet messy retreat, only to stroke my glistening shaft with her tiny hand and smile up at me innocently.

"You're a very dirty little girl," I whispered.

"Yeah, well, you've known that for a while now, haven't you?"

With that comment she dove deep, taking way too much cock. She held it for a few seconds as I felt the head of my cock pressed against the back of her throat. She disengaged with a roar and gasped for breath.

"Fuck, Shay. You're amazing."

"I need your big cock in my pussy," she growled, spittle hanging off her lower lip. As she said this she swung her leg over my torso, grabbed my wet stiff cock and guided it to her hot little hole. She hesitated just as I thought she was going to impale herself on me and moved the head of my cock back and forth along her juicy slit. I looked down to see her lips shining with lubrication as she strummed her clit with the bulbous helmet of my erection.

"Are you ready for the ride of your life, Zach?" she seethed as she straddled me directly and let go of my cock. The thick tip was just barely engaged with her entry and I heard a deep satisfied groan as she lowered herself a few inches.

"Ahhh, fuck," she gasped. "Zach!"

"Mmhmm. Give it to me, baby! Show me how you ride!"

She leaned forward, her hands splayed on the wall above the bed, and began to slide up and down, sinking a little deeper with each drop. Within a minute she was sunk to the hilt and we both let out simultaneous groans.

She closed her eyes, as if she were concentrating deeply, and began to slowly ride up and down the length of my cock. She sank deep each time down and let out a brief whimper of satisfaction. I tilted my hips up so she could take as much cock as she could handle. She was a tight fit, but it didn't take her long to get comfortable with my length and girth. Once she had adapted, she picked up the pace.

Within minutes she was riding me like I was a pogo stick. Her eyes were closed, her small tits were bouncing tightly and she exhaled a breathy grunt each time she descended.

"Is this how you fuck Ryan when I'm next door listening," I gasped.

She smiled and pushed back off the wall, now straddling and sitting on my fully engorged cock.

"Mmhmm, maybe better," she whispered. "But ya wanna know how Ryan likes it?"

I didn't need to answer. She cupped her breasts, tweaked her nipples and began this sexy back and forth motion. She wasn't going up and down on my stiff cock; she was grinding it back and forth as her hips humped in a purely sexual motion. It looked as good as it felt.

I needed to cum, and soon, but I wanted to reach climax on my own terms. With a quick move I flipped her onto her back, pulled her legs up with my elbows and anchored my knees for maximum force. At that moment I drove into her with all the force that I could muster and heard her go "oommppff" as I bottomed out. I conjured up the image of her with Ryan all those nights when all I could hear was the pounding of his bed against the wall. I wanted to replicate that -- and I did.

I began to plunge into her tight pussy with a force that surprised even me. I never fucked Lisa with this much intensity. But this wasn't Lisa. This was my roommate's girlfriend, we were both cheating on our partners, and I was pistoning in and out of her tight wet cunt with a force that I thought was going to pump right through her hot body. She didn't shy away either. She spurred me on -- moaning and telling me to fuck her harder through gritted teeth. I was vaguely aware of the bed crashing against the wall, but even that erotic fact was overshadowed by the sheer intensity and force of our fuck.

I adjusted so I could go deeper, changing the angle just enough to feel my cock dive so far inside of her I could feel the tip crashing against her vaginal walls. I was determined to cum inside her and she seemed to be of the same mind.

"Cum in me, Zach! Fill me with your hot cum! Harder! Fuck -- oh shit. Do it, Zach! Don't stop -- right there -- oh fuck, right there -- don't the fuck stop!" she wailed.

I felt her body lift and shake and spasm as an intense orgasm churned deeply in my loins. I was on the verge of fucking exploding into her. I pushed up on my arms, my face red and sweating, as her body tensed. I felt her pussy spasm and pulse just as I unleashed a load so powerful and strong I knew she could feel it spurting deep inside her petite body.

"Ahh, fuck, Shay," I cried in a voice that sounded disjointed from my body.

I slowed. We slowed. And I pushed up to gently pull out of her. My cock was still pulsing with aftershocks as we looked down and saw my hard messy cock withdraw, totally glistening with our juices. I could see her just fucked pussy -- engorged and swollen from our fuck. Our cum was dripping out of her beautiful young pussy as I pulled away to look at her. Her head stayed on the pillow, but her eyes followed me.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Yeah, wow, indeed," I replied.

I curled up next to her and we cuddled for a little bit, both of us needing to recover. My free hand grazed over her smooth body and admired her skin, her perfect small breasts, her lovely nipples, her flat tummy. She was gorgeous and I liked the idea of spending the next 12 hours naked with her.

And we did just that. We fucked and sucked through the evening until we were both drained and exhausted. I lost count of how many times she orgasmed. We moved around the apartment and eventually retreated to my room where we fucked once again before going to sleep.

I awoke on Sunday morning with my soft cock in her mouth. It didn't remain soft for long as I realized what was happening. This girl was insatiable and I now understood what Ryan had been trying to tell me. I would never be able to tell him I finally understood, however. Ever.

I figured this would be a one-time thing, but I'm not sure I wanted it to be. She gave the most incredible head, gushed in my mouth when I ate her out, and came all over my cock pretty much every time I penetrated her. To say she was multi-orgasmic would be an understatement. Or to say she was insatiable was putting it mildly. She was built for sex and she knew it.

We did finally close up shop and she got dressed and headed back to her apartment, figuring it was better for her not to be here when Ryan returned. The place smelled of sex so I opened windows, sprayed some aerosol and did my best to cover my tracks. I checked the apartment carefully, not wanting to find an errant thong or some other incriminating evidence.

I was lounging on the couch again when Ryan came barging through the door. I feigned interest in his weekend and acted like I had just been hanging all weekend watching TV.