Shayleigh Needs Special Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go, Shayleigh," I say. "That's all over and done with for now. Now we can begin our first special tutoring session."

"Yes, Professor Adams," she says.

I caress her face.

"Such a polite pet," I say. "I like that about you. But from now on, I'd like you to call me 'Professor Catherine.' You can also call me 'mistress' in a pinch."

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says.

She smiles at me. I coax her out of the chair and back around the desk. I keep her standing. I fold my arms under my breasts. I let my authority radiate outwards. It's gentle, for now. If she submits and obeys, it'll stay that way.

"Now, Shayleigh," I say, "clearly I'm going to need to see what I'm working with. Please remove your clothes - all of them."

I can see the brief surge of embarrassment, but she holds to our bargain. She doesn't hesitate and she doesn't talk back. She only dawdles a little during the process; this time I'm willing to chalk it up to clumsiness from nerves. The jeans, sweater vest, light tee, bra, and panties all come off. When she's about to do her socks, I stop her.

"Wait, Shayleigh," I say. "Do your feet get cold? Do you feel better with socks on?"

She nods.

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says.

"Then you can keep those on, dear," I say. "When girls are just getting started with this special tutoring, keeping their socks on can help them stay relaxed. It can even make 'getting there' a little easier."

Shayleigh thinks it over for a moment. Her eyes light up a little. She nods her agreement. It's a small thing, but it gives her confidence that I know what I'm doing. That feels good for both of us.

"Thank you, Professor Catherine," she says.

"You're very welcome, Shayleigh," I reply. "Now, I'm going to come over and I'm going to touch you. You're going to let me do that, right?"

There's another surge of nerves, but she pushes it away with an aggressive nod.

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says.

I give a small huff of approval and move to inspect my new prize pet.

I take my time with her. I give her feather touches everywhere. I don't head straight for her pussy -- smooth, which is a pleasant surprise -- or her ass. I don't maul her petite tits. I caress her face, neck, shoulders, and back. I rub her soft, flat, tummy, and feel some core muscles beneath it. I trace a finger from her tailbone to her scalp. She shudders with pleasure. She's not trying to hide anything anymore.

I also make sure she knows just how much I like what I'm seeing, touching, smelling -- and, finally, tasting. I start kissing her everywhere. I feel her heating up a little. She isn't relaxing, necessarily, but she's definitely getting into it.

"You have a beautiful body, Shayleigh," I whisper. "I like looking at it. I like touching it. I think I'd like to do this a lot when we're having our special sessions. I know it's new for you, but I'd like it if you got used to showing me your beautiful body. I think it would make us both feel good for you to be proud of it, and to show it off to me."

I take my hands and gently coax her into a more relaxed and open position. I urge her to stand straighter so that her tiny breasts jut out -- as much as they can, anyway. I get her to relax her legs and hips so that her pussy and her ass are casually visible and available. I reward her compliance with more caresses and kisses. I start moving in towards the classic spots.

"I'm going to touch you more intimately now, Shayleigh," I say, "and you're going to let me."

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says.

"Now, if anything hurts, you tell me right away," I say. "Your health is so important to me. But if you're just a little nervous, try to breathe through it. You've already been so brave and admitted that you think about me -- about this. It's happening, now. You can enjoy it."

"Thank you, Professor Catherine," she sighs. She closes her eyes. I see the hint of a smile.

I tease her nipples, her pussy, and her ass cheeks. Her pussy is warm and moist the first time I touch it; that's an excellent sign. I only lightly hint at exploring her rear cleft; that comes later.

Shayleigh's reactions are better than I expected, but still understandably mixed. This is new for her, and sudden. Bodies build trust just like minds do, and it can take time. Hers can barely believe that her fantasy is coming true. It's a cruel irony, but that can get in the way.

"Shayleigh," I whisper in her ear, "you think I'm pretty, right?"

"Oh yes, Professor Catherine," she says. "You're beautiful!"

I smile. I kiss her neck.

"Would you be able to tell me what you like about me, in particular?" I ask her. "I know it's hard to put into words sometimes, but I think I'd like to hear it if you're able."

"You're so confident," she says immediately.

I smile again. It's a great answer. I decide to only swat her ass lightly.

"Professor Catherine," she says. "You're so confident, Professor Catherine."

"Better," I say. "And how does that make you feel, Shayleigh? How does it feel having a confident woman as your special tutor?"

"I was so nervous, Professor Catherine," she says. "You made me so nervous. I mean -- no -- I'm sorry -- you didn't -"

I shush her. I rub my hands possessively over the front of her body, making sure to graze her nipples and her pussy with my fingertips.

"I know, Shayleigh," I tell her. "I understand. I'm not mad at all. But now it's different, right? Now I'm in charge of you. Now I'm taking care of you."

Shayleigh nods. This time it isn't so urgent. It's more dreamy.

"I'm still a little nervous, Professor Catherine," she says, "but I think I really like it. You're so smart. You're such a good teacher."

I come around to her front. I kiss her lips. She parts hers for me. I explore briefly with my tongue. I welcome her into a gentle embrace, and she accepts. I stroke her hair and rub her back.

"That was very good, Shayleigh," I tell her. "That was very honest. It made me feel very good.

"But is that everything?" I ask. "We're going to be very intimate with each other's bodies, Shayleigh. Do you find my body attractive?"

"Oh yes, Professor Catherine," she says. "I just didn't want-"

I shush her again.

"You're such a polite pet," I tell her. "You're so respectful. But this is a good lesson, Shayleigh. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to another person's body. It's not less-than. It's not dehumanizing. It feels good when two people find each other's bodies attractive -- and I find yours very attractive.

"I love your smooth, soft skin," I tell her. "I love your voice and your eyes. You have such a pretty, innocent face. I love that you're trim, fit, and tall. I love that you keep your pussy smooth, and I think you have a wonderful butt. I can tell you put some work into it -- maybe some running, or a lot of walking?"

Shayleigh heats up in my arms. She's embarrassed again, but we've passed a crucial threshold. It's not really a bad feeling anymore. It's more of a waypoint to arousal. She's also learning how to enjoy flattery. That will make her even better at offering it.

"Your eyes," Shayleigh says dreamily. "Your eyes..."

My husband's given me quite a few speeches about my eyes. I know what Shayleigh means. I do like my bright green peepers. It seems a lot of people do.

I give her butt another gentle tap.

"I really love your eyes, Professor Catherine," she says.

"Better," I say. "But you know what? I'm being unfair. Here, let me help you."

I gently coax her away from me. For a moment, she looks at me like I've just kicked her. I don't heed it, because I'm unbuttoning my blouse. Her deep hazel eyes change their tune in a hurry.

I smile.

"Well, sometimes a look is worth a thousand words," I say. "I think you like my breasts, Shayleigh. Am I right?"

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says hurriedly.

"Well, I like yours too, Shayleigh," I say.

"They're not... too small?" she asks.

"Once I eat them all up, it won't matter how big or small they were," I reply playfully, "and I can already tell they're going to be delicious."

Shayleigh's a smart girl. She's beginning to adapt to her new situation.

"May I please taste yours, Professor Catherine?" she asks.

I pretend to think it over.

"Hmmm, yes, I think that would be a good idea, Shayleigh," I say. "It's a good way for us to bond. It builds trust."

I wink at her.

"It can also feel really good," I add, "so why don't you go ahead and worship one?"

"Thank you, Professor Catherine," she says.

She moves in tentatively at first -- so too with her first kisses and licks. I give her plenty of encouragement. I reassure her that it feels good. It doesn't take her long to give in to her true desires -- her submissive desires. Even though it requires her to bend down awkwardly, she loses herself in the suckling. I take my glasses off and put them on the desk behind me. I relax and enjoy the sensation.

"You can play with my other breast with your hand, Shayleigh," I tell her.

She nods with my left breast still in her mouth. She hums her assent. It tickles.

Her hand is inexperienced, but soft and delicate. It still does plenty for me. I continue petting and rubbing her.

I let her keep going for a while. At some point, I have her switch breasts. I'm rewarded with a loving, dreamy look in her eyes during the transition.

My pussy's not on fire anymore, but it's warm, wet, and throbbing pleasantly. My whole body is. Good breast and nipple play creates a smooth sexual high for me -- a mellow sine wave that pulses just above arousal, but below complete satisfaction.

"I think you deserve to see a little more now, Shayleigh," I say to her gently.

She stops suckling and stands back up. I let her stretch out. Keeping the knees slightly bent like that isn't ideal.

I remove the blouse entirely. Next is the pencil skirt. Shayleigh's eyes go wide, then narrow with desire, then go wide again with each new bit of skin I flash. I remove my work flats and peel off my panties and stockings. I step out of them. I'm completely naked.

"Professor Catherine," she says, "you're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Shayleigh," I say. "It feels good to hear you say that. Now, I have an important question to ask you: have you ever pleased a woman before?"

"Not really, Professor Catherine," she says.

"That's not a clear answer, Shayleigh," I counter. "Be specific. Your special tutor needs to know."

"There was kissing," she says. "And some rubbing... down there. I don't think I gave her an orgasm. I didn't have one."

I nod.

"Well, Shayleigh," I say, "you're going to be getting a lot of practice. Nobody should expect you to be an expert right away.

"For today, the most important things are that you're gentle, loving, and attentive," I say. "What's important is that you worship me. You don't need to make me cum. If it happens, it happens. Show me with your mouth and tongue just how beautiful you think I am, and how grateful you are that I'm your special tutor.

"Also, Shayleigh," I add, "let's start getting you more comfortable with our special vocabulary."

I lean back against the desk, spread my legs, and nod downwards.

"This is my pussy, Shayleigh," I say. "Why don't you tell me whether you like it?"

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says. "Professor Catherine, I think your pussy is beautiful. It's smooth, like mine. I think I like... pussies that way. I like seeing everything. And you're so fit. Your flat tummy looks so good above it."

"Why don't you come closer and get on your knees, Shayleigh?" I say. It's not really a question. It's an order.

She obeys it eagerly.

"Do you see that it's already wet, Shayleigh?" I ask.

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says.

"It's been that way for awhile, now," I tell her. "You did that to me. That's how beautiful you are, and how good of a girl you're being for me."

"Thank you, Professor Catherine," she says. "You smell really good, Professor Catherine. May I please taste you?"

I look down at her. She looks up. Her hazel eyes radiate desire and submission. Mine are confident and knowing. It's a beautiful moment.

"You can do more than that, Shayleigh," I say. "You can worship my pussy now. Take your time. Explore. Just your mouth and tongue for now, but you can put your hands on me for balance. Show my pussy how much you like it."

"Thank you so much, Professor Catherine," she says.

She worships me, and it is divine.

This is the part of the fantasy where both of us suspend all disbelief. I let Shayleigh serve me exactly the way I like it. She eats pussy like a pet who's been thoroughly trained by an excellent owner for the better part of six months. I close my eyes and completely ignore the disjunction between fantasy and reality. It's easy. She makes it so easy.

I think about how this poor young student found me so irresistible that she started to fall apart, and how I rescued her from that fate by ensnaring her in my web. I think about how I own her -- how I could ruin her academic career with a few e-mails to the department head and the dean of students. I feel that power surging through me. I think about how completely in love with me she is after only thirty minutes. I think about how many orgasms she's going to give me over the next year.

I cum, and I don't bother trying to hide it. I grab at Shayleigh's strawberry-blonde hair and dominantly hump her face. During my comedown, I spread my pussy juices all over it, claiming her in the second of so many ways.

"Good girl," I sigh.

I pet her head. She kisses me lovingly in my less sensitive spots. She licks up stray smears of my pussy juice and savors them like ice cream.

"That was wonderful for your first time, Shayleigh," I tell her. "With my special tutoring, you're going to become one of the best pussy lickers on this entire campus."

"Thank you, Professor Catherine," she says. "I'm so happy I pleased you."

I pat her head again.

"You have a wonderful attitude, Shayleigh," I say. "I like that about you. You're being a very good student for your special tutor."

I coax her upwards. I embrace her gently, but possessively. I kiss her, and this time I don't hold back. She opens her mouth and submits it to my tongue -- a formality, one supposes, after such thorough worship of my other lips. I taste myself on her. I taste pretty good. I taste just a little bit better when blended with her.

I massage Shayleigh's toned ass cheeks. I spread them apart, which spreads her pussy too. She moans into my mouth. I smile while I kiss her. I still don't tease her pink little back door. That's for later. That's for when her desperation peaks.

I break the kiss and find her eyes. They're so happy now. They're horny, too, but she really does seem to enjoy pleasing her new owner. That's good. That's going to make this relationship so much easier to cultivate and maintain.

"You made me cum, Shayleigh," I tell her. "Why don't you try using that word?"

"I'm happy I made you cum, Professor Catherine," she says. "I think you're so beautiful when you cum. It made me feel really good too."

"Did it also make you horny, Shayleigh?" I ask. "Are you ready to cum yourself?"

Shayleigh hesitates. I caress her face. I let my eyes express concern.

"I'm so horny, Professor Catherine," she says. "I've been so horny for so long. But I still don't know if I can cum."

I hug her again. I caress her whole body.

"Well, Shayleigh," I say, "I think I can help with that. Sex has a strong mental component, and I think you may have a mental block. I have some ideas for how to get around it."

"Oh please, Professor Catherine," she says. "Please, please help me."

I smile. It feels wicked. That's okay, though. We're embracing each other, so she can't see my face.

"Well, Shayleigh," I say, "it seems to me that you're a natural submissive. You seem to like serving and pleasing me. It seems to make you happy and horny."

I feel Shayleigh heat up.

"It does, Professor Catherine," she says. "I think I am... that."

"Say it," I urge her.

"I think I'm a submissive, Professor Catherine," she says.

I stroke her lovingly.

"That's right, Shayleigh," I say. "Doesn't it feel good to admit that about yourself? And in this relationship, I'm going to be dominant. I'm going to be your dominant partner. You're going to be my submissive partner. We're going to fit together perfectly with each other."

Shayleigh gets even hotter. She exhales, and I feel a secret knot of tension loosening up deep inside of her. She melts into me. She nuzzles my neck.

"I want that, Professor Catherine," she says. "That sounds right to me. It feels right."

"Mmmm," I say.

I kiss her neck again. I graze her pale, delicate skin lightly with my teeth. I lick her. I massage her ass cheeks some more, rhythmically spreading and closing them. Her hips start to move in time to it. Everything I do to her carries the same overtone: possession, ownership. She likes it.

"But we're going to have an extra-special relationship, Shayleigh," I say. "You've given yourself to me. I own you. I'm going to control your sex life for as long as you're my pet. That means that I'm going to control your orgasms. I'm going to control when you cum.

"I want you to think about that while I kiss you and play with you, Shayleigh," I say. "I want you to fantasize about it. I want you to visualize yourself giving up control of your orgasms -- giving that control to me. Imagine me having my way with your beautiful body. Imagine being so horny you could die, and begging me to cum. Imagine me giving you that permission, or ordering you to do it.

"Imagine how good it will feel when your loving, generous owner uses her authority to make you cum. You don't have to think anymore. You don't have to worry anymore. You're not in control anymore. Feel those burdens fall away. All you have to do is serve, please, and obey. Professor Catherine will make sure you get all the orgasms you deserve. The better pet you become, the more of them you'll get. It's so simple. Your sex life is going to be so simple. That's the beauty of submitting. There's no shame in it. It's wonderful. Be who you're meant to be."

Shayleigh's breathing gets heavy. Her entire body is hot. She's leaning on me for support, and her face is nuzzling my neck in time with her hips and ass. She gives cute, submissive little moans in response to my ministrations and my words. I've hypnotized her. I've led her into her subspace.

I take one hand off her ass and move it around to her pussy. If not for the wetness there, I might've burned myself on it.

I tease her. She responds immediately. Her gasp of surprise and pleasure rivals that of true penetration.

"Tell me, Shayleigh," I say. "Let me know that you understand."

"I'm your pet, Professor Catherine," she pants. "You own me. You own my body. You own my cums. I love you so much. I can't stand it. I need to cum so bad. Please help me, Professor Catherine. I'll be so good for you. I'll be so good. Anything. Anything, please."

The English professor in me wants to correct her language. My pussy very politely tells the professor to let it go. I can indulge in that particular kind of dominant foreplay next time. Tonight, we're well past it.

"Good girl, Shayleigh," I say instead. "It won't be long now. I just have to get something ready for us. While I'm doing that, I want you to move the chair, bend over my desk, and present yourself to me. I think you know what that means."

I let Shayleigh go. She hurries to comply. The promise of an orgasm has lit a fire. It's not exactly under her ass, but it's damn close to it; I'm a little worried her pussy might melt my dildo.

I go and fetch my strapon. It's not the expensive harness with all the bells and whistles. It's simple O-ring panties with a few pleasure nubs. A modest, purple, G-spot-teasing dildo is already hooked in.