Shayleigh Needs Special Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayleigh gets up. She shifts around. She's getting used to being plugged. I remember my first time with one, long ago. It's definitely an adjustment -- but, if you'll forgive the pun, it opens up a lot of very fun doors.

"Thank you so much, Professor Catherine," she says. "I think I'm finally going to get a good night's sleep."

I remember how much she's suffered, and I feel a wave of sympathy and protectiveness for my new pet. I drop the cloth and gather her up in my arms. I kiss her, gently but passionately. I ease my tongue into her mouth. We make out like lovers. It's a sensual, romantic, and very temporary farewell.

"We'll see each other again in just a couple of days, baby," I tell her. "I'll give you our address. Jack will be a perfect gentleman while you get to know him and make your decision. He's a very good boy for me. Nothing bad is going to happen to you while you're with me. You're mine."

She melts at those final words, and her innocent, trusting eyes melt me right back.

"I love you, Professor Catherine," she says.

"Oh dear," I say.

When she was out of her mind with horniness, I didn't pay the words much heed. They were a desperate plea. She'd have said anything. Now they have real weight. Now I have to take them seriously.

I usher her mouth down to my breast. I wait for her to start suckling. I gaze upwards and heave a sigh.

"I really shouldn't say this, Shayleigh," I tell her. "We've only just begun our special relationship. I shouldn't give you the wrong idea. I need to be a good owner. I need to give you discipline. I need to keep you healthy, and I need to keep you on the right track academically. There might be times when you wish I was easier on you. There might be times when you wish you were my lover instead of my pet.

"But I think I do, Shayleigh, already," I confess. "You're so beautiful. You're so smart. You're so obedient.

"I love you too, Shayleigh," I say.

Both of us sigh. I feel a wonderful lightness in my soul. I think she feels the same.

After a few more moments I utter my universal safe word. We're back in Jack's office. We're back in our house. We're six months down a different road. Even though I wouldn't trade it for anything, I'm happy that Shayleigh and I got to pretend we'd started along a more dangerous one. It was a real thrill for me to pretend to be dominant over her in such an extreme and transgressive way. The orgasms I had were unique. They were special.

I even utter the global safe word -- the one that transports any or all of us to our Sunday safe space, where Shayleigh isn't a pet, but a true partner.

I do it because I want to thank her as sincerely as possible -- gratitude between equals. She deserves that, and so much more.

I love her. It's real. It's serious.

I think I want her to stay with us forever.

Oh dear, indeed.