All Comments on 'Shayleigh's Reminder Spanking'

by neuroparenthetical

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better to kill an erection than femdom bullshit. Thanks for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although I'm not a huge fan of femdoms, I strongly disagree with the other commentor. I read erotica frequently, a story or two daily for a handful of years now. Your prose was extremely strong, and your pacing was pretty solid too. I especially loved the way you wrote Shayliegh's character and your description of her devoted gaze, as an avid fan of pet play I can definitely appreciate that. The male character was witty and similarly well written with descriptions never trailing off too long, or ending way too early. All in All a 10/10 quality wise, but my personal rating would be closer to an 8. The description of cum in her bowels was weird too me. I love anal creampies but reading it in such a formal tone made me feel strange.

neuroparentheticalneuroparentheticalabout 2 years agoAuthor

I totally get it on the 'bowels' thing. A lot of the words for inside the ass are arguably unsexy, and so you get caught trying to mix it up, but not having enough (or any?) unequivocally good ones to use.

Rectum, bowels, guts, intestines, colon... it feels like you need to be all-in with the idea of playing around in there, and just let the dictionary and thesaurus be what they are. I guess the alternative is to avail or invent some ridiculous slang. "I came so hard I skipped over two different machines in her poop factory's assembly line." There's definitely some pieces where that would work, but not this one.

I really appreciate the more in-depth, thoughtful comment. While positive comments feed the ego, thoughtful comments feed the soul, and can make us better writers. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You've got a distinctive writing style that I really enjoyed, and I'm definitely going to be checking out your other stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous