Shayleigh's Reminder Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayleigh never pretends to be a dog outright -- well, not unless Cat orders her too -- but it's impossible not to notice the similarities as she soaks in our praise and our loving physical contact. She's in heaven, just like a dog who's being petted or scritched in all the right ways and in just the right places. She whimpers and moans with sublime pleasure. If she had a tail, I'm sure it would be wagging uncontrollably.

As I praise, soothe and reassure our pet, I also let my hands wander a bit. I feel intense heat and growing wetness between her legs. It's yet more evidence that Shayleigh has embraced her role fully, and enjoys every part of it. She wants more than just one kind of love, and, even before the main event, she's already getting it.

She also wants to cum, though, and this isn't when she gets to do that. Cat has a philosophy and a system. Rewarding and praising a pet for submission, loyalty, and obedience is all well and good, she says; in Shayleigh's case especially, it's a vital part of the relationship. If you want to keep a sex pet completely under your control, Cat asserts, you need to link her orgasms with maximally submissive positions and behaviors.

We're not quite there yet. We will be soon.

I trace a finger around the rim of the plug base, and even give it a little tap. Shayleigh reacts, and Cat notices. I get another wicked smile from my beautiful wife, and she breaks her kiss to lean over Shayleigh's shoulder and give one to her hot-and-bothered husband. Just before I close my eyes to savor my wife's lips and tongue, I see Cat's finger push into Shayleigh's waiting, obedient mouth.

I'd do all of this forever -- well, so long as my cock was eventually freed from its cotton prison and allowed to join in - and so once again Cat takes up the firmer role.

"Okay, Jack," she says.

I reluctantly move away, returning to my sitting position on the bed.

"Shayleigh, begging position," Cat orders, emphasizing her authority with quick taps on our pet's shoulders.

Shayleigh releases Cat's finger from her mouth and pulls away, backing up one awkward step on her knees before presenting herself as commanded. Her arms bend at the elbows and put her forearms up at chest level, framing her tiny breasts so we can still see them. Her butt is completely off her calves this time, and she's tilted back so that almost her entire pussy is on display. It's not a comfortable position, and Cat knows not to make her hold it for long.

"Okay, final quiz, Shayleigh," Cat says, her voice once again brimming with confidence and authority. "Why do we have reminder spankings?"

"Because discipline is a part of the love that a bitch needs, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh dutifully replies.

If her gaze and her voice make my heart melt, her outright admission that she's our bitch sets the rest of me on fire. Cat likes it just fine, but for some reason I love it. We don't push that word on our pet. We let one or two slip from time to time; when we do, it's usually uttered gently, and with love. Mostly, we let Shayleigh take the lead with it. It makes a regular appearance on Friday nights.

God, I love Friday nights.

"Mmmm," Cat murmurs with approval. "And who's going to give you your reminder spanking tonight, Shayleigh?"

"I don't know yet, Professor Catherine," she answers.

Cat flashes me another look, and pretends to be frustrated.

"She is just too smart," she says.

I glance at my wife, and back to Shayleigh. I see a hint of pride in our pet's eyes. Cat really knows all the triggers, buttons, and boundary lines. Shayleigh didn't like being called smart when we first met her. She was sick of it. It had come to define her in almost all of her relationships. Once we'd helped her to discover how sexy she was, she started liking it again.

I really am witnessing a master class.

"Well Shayleigh," Cat says, "I've decided that I'm going to give you your reminder spanking tonight. Jack's big, strong, manly arms are better suited for real punishment swats anyway."

I flex my muscles a bit, and give Shayleigh a sly look.

I try, folks. I try. Cat's just so much better at the acting than I am.

"And why am I the one giving you your reminder spanking tonight, Shayleigh?" my wife demands.

"Because I'm your bitch, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh answers, "and you own me."

Shayleigh doesn't dare glance at me -- not with those words on her lips. I respond to them immediately and primally, and of course Cat notices. I've admitted my trigger to her. She enjoys the effect the words have on me, and I also think she enjoys the fact that Shayleigh only says those words to her.

...except that isn't entirely true. There is one thing Cat doesn't know about Shayleigh, that I do. The over-indulgent sex-pet-parent has one secret that he shares only with his beautiful, collared little girl.

Sometimes, when Cat leaves for a full day of lectures and office hours, she gives me permission to use Shayleigh as I see fit. When that happens, and the mood is right, Shayleigh bends over or goes fully prone for me, and submits herself to a full-on anal sex session.

She looks over her shoulder, or turns her head on the pillow, and flashes me those glistening, heart-melting, deep-hazel doe eyes.

She speaks those words to me, not to Cat, and triggers a mind-shattering orgasm from her owner's husband's cock. She takes a torrent of my blazing-hot cum up her submissive little rectum, and she thanks me for it. She calls me master. She tells me that she loves me.

Then she cums, below or underneath me. I collapse on her. She thanks me again, and I praise her to the moon and back. I spoil her rotten.

Does Cat know? Could she? Could Shayleigh have told her? Should I?

I hear Cat's authoritative voice, and once again it brings me back to the action.

"Since you got such good marks today," she muses, "I've decided to let you cum during your reminder spanking. Do you think you can cum for me like that, Shayleigh?"

Shayleigh nods eagerly.

"Yes, Professor Catherine," she says.

"Mmmmm," Cat says, "and, since Jack doesn't have anything else to do during the reminder spanking, I think I'll let him help you to cum.

"Now, Shayleigh, obedient little pets get choices sometimes, as rewards, and so I'm going to let you choose how Jack helps you cum while I spank you. Don't think about it too long, though, or I'll have to decide for you."

Shayleigh pauses for only a moment. She has her favorites, and I can tell before she opens her mouth that she's going to choose one of them tonight.

"I would like the rabbit, Professor Catherine," she says, "and some teasing on my nipples."

"That's a fine choice, Shayleigh," Cat says. "I approve. Now be a good girl and ask him properly."

Shayleigh immediately turns her head and addresses me. Youthful and flexible as she is, she still wants to get out of begging position, and she wants to cum. I can see both of those needs, and the discomfort they create, creeping their way onto her face and into her body.

"Mr. Taylor," she says, "would you please gently fuck my pussy and tease my clitty with the rabbit vibrator while I take my reminder spanking, and also tease my nipples with your hands? Would you please help me to cum for Professor Catherine?"

"Of course I will, Shay-shay," I say. I don't hesitate at all. I want her to cum. The sooner she cums, the sooner I cum.

"I swear, you'd spoil her rotten," Cat murmurs, only pretending to disapprove.

I loll my head a bit and shrug. It's not quite a confession. Think of it as pleading 'no contest.'

"Okay then Shayleigh," Cat says. She quickly pats her lap again with both hands. "Up and over my knee. Jack, you go ahead and get your bit ready."

Cat finally releases her hold on Shayleigh's leash, tossing it casually behind her. She scoots forward so her lap is halfway off the bed, ensuring that Shayleigh's pussy will be available to me.

Shayleigh and I both reposition. I get off the bed and onto my knees, retrieving Shayleigh's favorite rabbit dildo/vibrator/clit-teaser from the nightstand drawer, along with the silky silicone lube we use for most of our toys. I check the toy's batteries and give it a good coating, and then maneuver myself in front of Cat's legs.

Shayleigh's already spread hers a bit. Her toes and fingertips touch the throw rug; with just a hint of pressure from above, the position renders her completely helpless.

Cat and I both place a hand on our pet's back, and I gently slide the dildo part of the toy inside of her hot little pussy. It's just a bit tight, but already sopping wet. She gives a sexy little huff as the toy penetrates her hole, but after that it's a smooth and easy trip. The rabbit ears are near her clitty, and my thumb is on the button. I'm going to turn it on in time with the first spank.

I slide my other hand off her back and let it drift towards her breasts. They dangle directly below her chest in this position, just on the other side of Cat's lap. It's as big as they ever look, and they're still petite. Those wonderful nipples are waiting for me though, begging to be teased in every which way. I make contact, and Shayleigh shudders. Again, I wait. The first big burst of sexual stimulation will coincide with the height of submission.

"Count ten out," Cat says, with a perfect mix of gentleness and authority. "Then you can focus on cumming for me."

"Yes mistress," Shayleigh gasps, and I don't even have to look up to see Cat's predatory grin.

Her pet is so hot, so horny, and so jittery from the anticipation of that first swat that she can't even use the longer title for her owner anymore. She wants this so badly.

My wife telegraphs the first one completely, because she knows I need to act in tandem.

The hand hits Shayleigh's taut, nubile ass flesh, and I hit the button on the toy and gently flick a nipple.

Shayleigh gasps, and almost loses control.

"Oooooh, thank you mistress... one!" she barely manages to get out.

This time I do look up at Cat. Her eyes are flashing constantly now, a meteor storm across two emerald moons. She tries to feign frustration with just how stubbornly obedient Shayleigh remains, but she can't hide her own satisfaction, or her growing arousal.

She loves this. She loves every part of it. She loves completely dominating her submissive, feminine sex pet. She loves how perfectly trained and obedient that pet is. She takes tremendous pride in how she discovered her, seduced her, collared and claimed her, trained and disciplined her, and, above all else, unlocked the full breadth and depth of her sexuality. Then she took control of it completely, including all of its many orgasms -- except for those secret ones, which Shayleigh dedicates to me instead.

I love this too. Shayleigh is the one getting the direct stimulation, but I'm sweating from the sexual heat I feel. It takes real effort to stop my arms and hands from shaking as I fuck and tease our pet.

The next swat comes down.

"Thank you mistress," Shayleigh moans. "Two!"

I see the hint of pink on her ass cheeks. It's beautiful.

Shayleigh makes it through all ten, and then Cat lets her slip away into her submissive reverie. There are still spanks, but they're even lighter and more playful, and they're interspersed with all manner of dominant teasing across Shayleigh's back, butt, and thighs. Cat traces fingers, lightly scratches, strokes, soothes, tickles, and massages. She taps, pushes, and even lightly tugs the anal plug that Shayleigh is still dutifully wearing.

For my part, I start genuinely fucking our pet's throbbing pussy with the dildo. I sink down low so I can see exactly where the rabbit ears are going. I make sure they hit exactly the right places. There's still more fun to be had after Shayleigh's controlled, permitted orgasm, and I want to keep the night moving. I want to cum. I want to fuck someone, too. I won't be satisfied with a hand job or blowjob tonight. I want to fuck.

Shayleigh's orgasm comes quickly after those first ten swats; Cat and I are good at what we do. The submissive climax shudders through our pet, and she accepts it with open-mouthed silence. I hold the rabbit firmly inside and upon her until I hear the panting again, then ease the ears away from her clitty. I hit the button, and let Shayleigh's final contractions set the pace of the dildo's exit from her pussy.

"Thank you for letting my cum, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh exhales. "Thank you for helping me cum, Mr. Taylor."

From my position almost underneath her, I can make out the slackened smile and the sense of relief upon her face. It's reminiscent of the expression that accompanies a runner's high, but even looser still.

As with their proper 'o' faces, Cat's and Shayleigh's post-cum expressions and noises are similar, but unique. All of them fill me with pride and satisfaction. When I haven't had the chance to cum yet, they also make me horny as hell.

My cock has been aching for half an hour, and now my balls are too. I want to rush through this next part, but I know Shayleigh needs and deserves more. We promised it already, after all, and it's part of the schedule. Routines and kept promises are both vital parts of proper pet training.

"Well, now," Cat says, "you took your reminder spanking very well, Shayleigh, and you came for me like you said you would. I think you've earned another choice for the night."

"Thank you, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh replies. She's still panting a bit, and I can tell from her dangling fingers and toes that she's slumped down completely upon Cat's lap.

"So, we still need to take your temperature," Cat reminds her, "but I'm going to let you decide how that happens."

Cat gives our pet a few moments to think it over. She casually rubs Shayleigh's back and shoots me all sorts of sexy and funny looks as I wipe down the rabbit and retrieve the Vaseline and thermometer.

Finally, Shayleigh speaks up. Her voice is a bit steadier now. She's mostly recovered from her orgasm.

"May I please be on my back, on the bed, while Mr. Taylor takes my temperature, Professor Catherine?" she asks.

Cat smiles.

"Oh, I think that will work out very nicely, Shayleigh," she says. "That will give you a chance to worship my pussy while we wait for a reading."

"Oh, thank you, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh replies.

If there were any hint of coyness in her voice, I'd suspect she was putting my wife on. How many people are eager to eat pussy right after they'd had their own orgasm?

There simply isn't, though. Shayleigh does sound eager. She even sounds grateful.

The thought occurs to me that maybe she's just really, really, ridiculously good at the acting bit -- better, maybe, than even Cat.

Wouldn't that be something?

Cat helps Shayleigh off of her lap and they both get off the bed; Cat stands and stretches, but Shayleigh is quick to get back on her knees, even though, again, it hardly matters. From the floor she heads straight up to the bed, where I'm waiting with a pillow to elevate her butt. We make sure it's right at the very edge, all the better to receive the long, thick glass tube. She rests her feet on the mattress for now, keeping her legs both spread and bent. She waits for Cat and I to be ready.

"Just a moment, Shayleigh," Cat says. "Jack's going to help me out of my panties."

I toss the thermometer and Vaseline on the bed in my rush to comply. Cat giggles, and strikes a quick little pose for me. Then she looks me up and down, and offers some false pity.

"You must be so full, baby," she says to me. "So sore. You can go ahead and take those bottoms off too."

I slide them down quickly and kick them away, behind me. She looks me over again, this time getting to see everything. I drink up the approval, and the arousal, on her face. My cock begins to swell, again, probably for the fifth or sixth time tonight.

Cat motions for me to get down. I sink to my knees, and draw my face close to her still-covered mound.

"Mmmm, I like that," she says from above me. Her voice is sultry- still dominant, but in a different way than how it was with Shayleigh.

I can smell her arousal and see her wetness before the panties even come off. I pause just for a moment to breathe in the scent. I look up into her eyes as I lower the simple black briefs slowly down to her feet, and get a wonderful bottom-up view of her beautiful breasts while I do it.

She smiles down at me, and begins fondling her perky twins.

"Kiss me a little bit, baby," she says, "while you ease my plug out."

For the moment, Shayleigh disappears from my world. My only thoughts are for Cat. I kiss her lightly all around her pussy, and slide my hand up between her legs to grasp on to the plug. I make eye contact as often, and as long, as I can; I want to see as many of Cat's reactions to our mutual touching and teasing as possible.

I gently tug and twist at the plug, worming my fingers past the wide, circular base to get a decent grip. I can feel that it's glass; my guess is the longer plug, ideal for a full pre-stretching that only demands a bit of relubing before an anal fuck. I get a better sense for how the rest of the night is going to play out, and my cock signals its approval. It hurts, but now it has real hope.

Cat squirms and shifts as the long plug slides out of her. My lips almost burn with the kisses that I plant ever-closer to her silky outer folds and her clit. She's just as ready as I am.

She gives one last big sigh, and gently grasps my face with both hands.

"Okay now, time to take Shay-shay's temperature," she says. "But make sure my cock is all lubed up for what happens after that."

I stand slowly and nod, and I kiss her once. It's quick, but it's urgent.

Cat turns and crawls onto the bed, and makes her way over to Shayleigh's waiting mouth. She turns, and straddles, and fully queens our obedient pet.

"Worship," she says simply, and I see Shayleigh's tongue slide out from her mouth and towards her owner's smooth, bare, glistening mound.

I forget what I'm supposed to be doing, and watch the show.

For the first time tonight, Cat lets her control slip. She forgets to check up on me, and instead focuses all of her attention on Shayleigh and her ever-improving tongue. She looks down for awhile, even though it's probably impossible for her to see our pet's eyes. Soon, though, her own eyes close, and she tilts her head back. Her hands reach up and release the mysterious collection of devices that have kept her own long, tight, fiery red braid in place. Her wavy hair spreads and flows freely behind her. She rides Shayleigh's face with slow, steady thrusts and gyrations.

A minute or so of that passes in front of my stupid, horny face, and then I quietly catch myself with a half whispered "oops, shit!"

I rush to open the Vaseline and I make sure the thermometer is within reach. I sink down and position myself near Shayleigh's waiting hole -- still plugged, and occasionally twitching with another wave of arousal.

I tug and twist the anal plug, trying to go slowly, but aware that I need to make up some time. It's much shorter than the glass one Cat wore tonight. It's similar to a pair that Cat uses regularly, and, in fact, is one of a pair itself. It's metal, with a heart-shaped base; Cat's bases are round. All four share the same faceted faux-gemstone pattern. Shayleigh's two colors are candy pink and a light sapphire. It's the pink one tonight. Shayleigh huffs and grunts into Cat's pussy when the widest part slips past her sphincter. Cat's smile regains a hint of wickedness, and she opens her eyes.

"Took your time, did you?" she asks, and she catches the guilty look on my face.

She silently forgives me, and then looks down at Shayleigh, even though the preoccupied girl can't possibly see her.