Shayleigh's Reminder Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Legs up, Shay-shay," she commands.

Shayleigh uses her core muscles to propel her feet up and both legs back towards Cat's waiting hands. This also serves to present her vulnerable, pre-stretched asshole even more completely to me. Cat grasps Shayleigh's ankles, anchoring them.

I coat my fingers with the Vaseline and quickly lubricate our pet's entire back channel. The long, thick glass thermometer gets its coating next, and then I'm teasing Shayleigh's twitching, expectant hole with its thick, bulbous tip.

I give the back of her left quad a gentle kiss and urge her to relax. Like both Cat and I, Shayleigh responds well to gentle, loving dominance while being anally penetrated. My words of encouragement guide her through a hint of humiliation and shame as she submits to this most intimate invasion of her privacy. In low tones, I give her coy, knowing permission to enjoy the experience. Those hints of shame and humiliation blossom into submissive sexual arousal.

I slide the thermometer all the way home. Shayleigh groans out that submission right into Cat's pussy.

I look up at Cat again. She's working hard to focus on what I'm doing to Shayleigh, instead of what Shayleigh's doing for her. Our pet has gotten very, very good at serving us, but Cat doesn't want to cum just yet. She wants me inside of her. She wants my cum. I want her to have it.

I give her a questioning look, and she nods. She's going to make me wait just a little longer. She wants Shayleigh to cum again. Frustrated as I am, I understand why. It's hard to imagine a more submissive and vulnerable position than this one.

I begin to twirl the thermometer, and slide it in and out. With my clean hand, I casually tease around Shayleigh's clitty. Due credit to the resilience of youth: Shayleigh responds immediately. Cat was right. She's ready again.

Cat gives it another minute. We both sense the change. Shayleigh's now more than ready. She's on a hair trigger. Cat nods.

I'm not just teasing anymore; I'm working Shayleigh's burning clit like... well, like a man whose own orgasm depends on it. I kiss Shayleigh's quad again, this time with more urgency. I press the thermometer deep inside of her and hold it there, applying extra pressure to tilt the embedded bulb upwards, towards her vaginal wall.

"Cum, Shayleigh," Cat says. Her voice is breathy - almost raspy. "That's a good girl. Cum for mommy. Cum with that long, thick thermometer stretching out your pink little asshole. Cum with that fat tip pressed right up against your secret spot, all the way inside. Cum, cum, cum."

The orgasm crashes into our pet. As with Cat -- and me, actually -- the extra anal stimulation pushes the event from silent to screaming. Shayleigh's guttural cry issues forth directly into Cat's pussy, and Cat's eyes widen from the force of the vibrations. Both of us struggle to brace our pet against the earthquake that she's both creating and enduring. I ease up on my ministrations as it finally subsides, but I take a moment to appreciate just how deep and long it was.

When I look up at Cat again, I see hungry, wild eyes. It shocks me.

"Leave it in," she growls, "and give me your cum. Now."

I can't imagine the thermometer will actually stay inside of Shayleigh, but I don't care. I abandon it and stand up. I don't even bother searching for the thinner silicone lube. I force my hand into the Vaseline jar and smear the thick jelly all over my cock in record time.

"Bring it," my wife commands.

I march with a purpose all the way around the bed, jar still in hand.

Cat releases Shayleigh's legs and pushes them down in the same motion. I hear two feet thud upon the throw rug. Cat bends down and leans forward, but also spreads her legs, determined to keep her pussy as close as possible to Shayleigh's face, or even pressed directly down into it if she's able. Her hands grip Shayleigh's toned quad muscles. Her face hovers over her pet's barely-recovered clitty, but I can't imagine she has the mind to give it any attention.

I reach my destination, and see that Cat's own asshole is twitching and spasming in anticipation and need. It's even glistening from residual lube.

Overcome with need as she is, my incredible wife still manages to assert her dominance one last time.

"You may get some tomorrow, girl, but tonight it's all mine," she growls. "Jack, give her the jar."

Shayleigh, who's hardly had a breath of fresh for air for the last five minutes, manages to reach out a hand and take the jar when I offer it. Then it's out of sight, out of mind. All my attention is on my wife's waiting asshole. I feel the Imp of the Perverse upon my shoulder. My wife's change from in-control to uncontrollable has sparked something in me. I don't want to serve her anymore -- not tonight. I want to claim her. I want to tame her. I want to butt-fuck the dominance right out of her.

I don't waste any time. I get up on the bed, on my knees, and give Cat's winking anus whatever lube is left on my hands. One hand then grabs a toned, perky ass cheek. It kneads and spreads it. The other grasps my greasy cock and guides it towards its target. I push forward, and the head slips in easily. Cat grunts like an animal. She must do something to Shayleigh's pussy, too, because Shayleigh suddenly gasps and moans below her -- below us both -- and that only encourages me to join Cat in the primal haze.

I fully mount her, chest on back, paying no heed to the weight I'm adding to our poor, pinned pet. I give my wife three strokes to go from initial penetration to full length, and she accepts them all easily. My cock is fully erect and throbbing inside of her, but the rest of me burns and aches; my body can't believe it's finally getting its chance.

It is, and I don't waste it. I start fucking in earnest. I give my wife's asshole a powerful, dominant reaming.

Shayleigh's tongue has propelled Cat far, far ahead of me on our quest for release. I'm barely a minute into my fuck session when Cat twitches, shudders, and moans in orgasm. I fuck her straight through it, and don't let up when it finally fades. One of my hands grabs at her hair, wrapping it around itself. I pull, hard. I sink my teeth into the muscular flesh just behind Cat's clavicle.

She moans again -- almost screams -- but I don't ease up. I grab and twist even more of her hair into my fist, and in between tugs I push her head down into Shayleigh's pussy. I keep fucking and fucking, demanding that my wife find a primal rhythm with her noises and her movements: animal acceptance, complete submission to my cock.

Instead, she plays her trump card.

"SHAYLEIGH," she yells, "MAKE HIM CUM."

Even though I'm mashing Cat's lips into Shayleigh's mound, and Shayleigh's ears are surrounded by my wife's thighs and legs in turn, the message is sent and delivered.

I feel the slick finger at my hole, and it's too late to do anything about it. It pushes inside, and even with all the Vaseline, I feel the burn of sudden, surprise penetration. My mouth opens - thankfully for my wife's shoulder -- and my back arches. I don't quite roar. Cat's and Shayleigh's little gift changes my tune, just a little. I howl.

My left arm locks and I push down violently on the bed. My right hand tightens into a white-knuckled death grip on a thick tangle of Cat's fiery red hair. I force her head up and back to match the straining position of my own.

I cum fast and hard, and it feels as though all the ache from my cock and balls has found its way into my urethra, bursting out of me like cannon fire and exploding my swollen cockhead along the way. My wife wanted my cum, and I'm giving it to her, so hard and so deep that she'll need to keep a plug inside of her all night and deal with it in the morning.

I'll be exhausted, but not too exhausted to help with that. I'll help Shayleigh with hers, too.

I collapse again, and all I can hear is my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. As it fades, it's replaced by the sound of panting -- Cat's, and my own. Poor Shayleigh is still pinned, and if she's making any noises at all, I cannot hear them.

I know we have to get off of her, and I know I need to move first. One of us has to go check the thermometer, too, and pretend that we got a good reading. Routines are so important, after all.

I can't, though. Not right now. I need one more minute.

She'll thank us. By God, she'll thank us for almost crushing and suffocating her in pursuit of our orgasms.

Then she'll ask to sleep with us tonight.

Cat will resist.

I will insist.

She is such a good, good girl, our Shay-shay. I love her so much...

...and tomorrow morning, my cum is going inside of her ass.