Shazia - Cuck Fantasy Leads to Ruin

Story Info
How I was severely punished for my cuck fantasy by my wife!
6.9k words
2.99
33.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2 am and I was tossing and turning in bed. Sleep had eluded me tonight.

I was horny! A couple of hours back, I tried to seduce my wife, Shazia, for a conjugal session. She rejected me and said that she was too tired.

I even assured her desperately that I will be quick - but she still ignored my pleas and promised me that tomorrow night she will have sex with me.

With sheer disappointment, and a raging hard-on - I tried my best to sleep it off. But, tonight my need for ejaculation was uncontrollable. I needed a release to sleep in peace.

After suffering for about an hour, I had enough and got up slowly from the bed, careful not to wake up my wife from her slumber. If she wakes up, I won't be able to do as planned. I really needed to spend some "alone time" tonight.

Slowly, I opened the bedroom door and moved sideways, making the minimal noise and successfully managed to move out of the room. Happy that I didn't wake up Shazia, I moved towards my office room.

I turned on my laptop and sat on my chair. My desk was parallel to the door, which meant anyone who entered would be able to see my activities on my laptop. Now, I wouldn't want Shazia to creep up behind me. So, I made sure to lock the door.

Once all the programs were loaded, I opened my web browser's incognito mode. In the address bar, I typed the website address where cuckold husbands and wannabes get to chat and share their stories with bulls and other cucks.

For the last decade, ever since I got introduced to this genre of porn, I have had an intense cuckold fetish. I was always a cuckold wannabe - never really into going passed the forbidden door, towards actual cuckolding in real life.

At that time, when I was around twenty years of age, I used to imagine my then girlfriend becoming stark naked and opening up her legs for the entertainment of other men.

In the chat forum, I sent a message in the general thread asking if anyone wants to chat with a cuckold wannabe. As usual, there were a lot of PMs. Almost ninety percent of the PMs were from bulls.

My next job was to screen through them and find a suitable few to chat with. I hated multitasking on this website, because different people operated at various paces.

Among the individuals I chose to talk with, I wasn't finding much interest. Each bull lacked something or the other. Some were too aggressive, while others were too well-behaved. I preferred a balance on both scales.

After being on the forum for about half an hour, I was getting bored and was about to sign out and instead turn on some porn, when I was messaged by a user named "BrownCock6inches."

Now, the nickname is quite a cliche but direct. What actually made me respond eagerly is that there is a high chance that this guy could be from the same country as myself.

This meant that I might be able to chat in the local language. Chatting in this language is way more fun than chatting in the universally accepted language. The total feeling is different, especially with the words and expressions. The universal language can be quite bland when it comes to sexual notations.

BrownCock6inches: Hello.

Me: Hi, I like your name. It is cliched but quite direct.

BrownCock6inches: Thanks. Are you a cuck?

Me: No, I am a cuck wannabe in real life.

BrownCock6inches: Is that so? Well, I am a bull in real life.

Me: Really? How many hot wife's have you fucked?

BrownCock6inches: Lol! Too many for you to count. What's your ASL (age, sex, location)?

Me: 30M from XXX

BrownCock6inches: Oh really? I am 21M also from XXX

Me: Yeah - that's great! I had a feeling we would be from the same country. Do you chat in the local language?

After this, both of us began chatting in our local language.

BrownCock6inches: Tell me about your wife. How old is she? Where is she now?

Me: She is 30F. She is actually sleeping in the bedroom. I am now in my office room.

BrownCock6inches: Ok. Fancy taking a picture of her sleeping and showing it to me?

Me: Haha. No - not possible!

BrownCock6inches: Ok, can you show me a picture?

Me: Yes I can do that. But, her face will need to be blurred. I do not display my wife's face on this website.

BrownCock6inches: Ok, will you be more comfortable if we chat in Hangouts or Skype?

Me: I can chat on Skype. But, I am still not comfortable showing her face.

BrownCock6inches: No issues - do you want to see me jerk off to her? Live on video call?

This proposal excited me suddenly!

Me: Sure! But, I can only show you non-nude face blurred pictures of her.

BrownCock6inches: Fine by me! My ID is XXX.

Within the next two minutes I connected my earphones to the jack of my laptop and called him directly on Skype.

The video came live after he received my call. In front of me was a young man who was slim, and about 5 feet 8 inches in height. He did look like a twenty-one year old. He had a mohawk haircut with faded on the sides. It seems like he aimed for a fuckboy look, but his demeanor didn't relate to one. Such is the case with youths nowadays.

"Hello," I greeted him. He looked at me and did the same. It was awkward for a few seconds, both trying to figure out how to go about this conversation.

"So, I am Aftab. What is your name?" I asked him, taking the first steps.

"My name is Sourav. What is Bhabi's name?" He enquired. (Bhabi means Sister-in-Law or it refers simply to a brother's wife. Even if someone is not related, it is common practice to refer to someone's wife as a Bhabi).

"Shazia," I responded. I was curious and asked him if his cock was really 6 inches.

"Oh yes! I am not lying here at all. Can you tell me about Bhabi's body before showing me her pictures?" he asked. I told him that Shazia was fair skinned (light brown) and about 5 feet 4 inches in height. In terms of body measurements, she was a 36D with a waist of 30 inches and 34 inches for hip. She had what people termed as a rectangular body figure.

"That's hot! I am sure lots of guys look at her, when she walks down the road and undress her in their minds," said Sourav, with a wink. I laughed at his comment and told him that I really hoped they did.

"Tell me now about her tits," demanded Sourav. I mentioned that Shazia has fairly round shaped tits with round nipples and a big sized brown areola.

"This is so hot. Can you show me her naked picture, Aftab Bhai?" he pleaded. I shook my head and told him it was not possible.

"Ok, please show her clothed picture then. Can you show her face? It turns me on even more when I know I will cum on her face," explained Sourav. I again told him that I will not do that even if it's an absolute turn on for me.

Sourav stood up and started to unbutton his jeans. Instantly, his erect uncut cock sprang out from its prison. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I was fascinated by the sight.

In a split second, I imagined that Sourav would pull the foreskin of this veiny cock and start penetrating my wife. Shazia will hiss during its entry into her body in pain, and then howls like a female wolf in heat, from the pleasure as it pounded into her with brutal force.

"Hey, stop staring at my cock and show me your wife," said an irritated Sourav. I scowled at the young man and then searched for an non-nude picture of Shazia from my PC. I quickly used the editor to blur my wife and then uploaded the picture in Skype.

The picture I uploaded was a recent picture, which was taken in our bedroom. Shazia was wearing a white halter top, which displayed prominently her huge cleavage and round navel. Below, she was wearing her shorts only, which meant that her thighs were in full display. The image was cut off right above her knees. But, whatever was being shown, any man would drool at this sexy sight.

"Holy shit! Shazia Bhabi dresses like this? She looks like whore. Does she wait around street corners and lean into cars? How much is her rate? Fuck!" screamed Sourav.

His shocked reaction made me laugh again! "Well, she leans into cars and tells the men that she will give them the full service for peanuts," I said, trying to be sporty.

"If she does that to me, I will take her home and tie her up on all four bed posts - so that she is all spread eagle. Then, I would take out her milk globes through her top and cut off her shorts and undergarments with a pair of scissors;" said Sourav and he started to touch his erected member.

"If you cut off her clothes, how will she return home butt naked?" I asked as I played along.

"A whore like that will have no problem. She will take a ride from the next person she meets. He will drop her home, after he fucks the bitch's cum filled pussy," said Sourav, as he increased the intensity of his hand movements.

"Is that so?" I asked, as I also took out my cock to masturbate. I was getting seriously turned on by his reference to my wife as "whore" and "bitch."

"Yeah! The bitch has no limits! She will fuck her way home," said Sourav, in short breaths.

This was amazing!

"WHAT THE FUCK?" came a shout from behind me.

If the sound came from behind, it could only mean one thing - Shazia!

Panicked, I quickly turned around and was faced with my worst fears. She must have used the spare key to unlock and get in.

I was frozen on the spot. Hearing my wife scream, the guy on the other side also stopped moving.

From Shazia's point of view, the scene depicted her husband with his cock out, jerking together with a stranger on the screen, while staring at one of her most private and intimate pictures.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? WHAT IS ALL THIS?" shouted Shazia, demanding answers. I am sure that some of our neighbors would wake up from the scream. I hope they won't call the police.

"Shazia, dear, it is not what you think," I protested, meekly.

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK? WHY ARE YOU JERKING OFF? WHO IS THIS STRANGER? WHAT ARE FUCK IS MY PICTURE ON THE SCREEN?" shouted Shazia.

"Shazia, dear, I can explain - uh - uh," I didn't know what to say. Shazia came forward towards the screen and asked, "Who are you? How did you get my picture?"

"Aftab Bhai showed me your picture," responded Sourav, still displaying his hard cock.

With Shazia's entry in front of the camera, he was trying his best to display his cock to my wife.

That Motherfucker! I wish he would run away - but, he seemed to have taken a seat to watch my marriage crash down.

"How do you know my husband?" Shazia demanded to know.

"We met at a cuckold chat forum," said Sourav, to my wife's face. "What the fuck is a "cuckold chat"?" Shazia asked him. Darn it, I didn't realize that Shazia really never came across this term.

"In cuckold chat forums, husbands talk about and show off sexy pictures of their wives to a bull. A bull is someone who is very aggressive and loves to have sex with wives of sissy husbands. But, in the forums, the husbands show nudes of their wives and ask us bulls to give nasty, demeaning and degrading comments, while they jerk off their meat," explained Sourav, calmly - still showing Shazia his hard 6-incher.

I was speechless. The same goes for Shazia, but for completely different reasons.

She looked at me with an angry face and asked me to explain myself.

Now, this was one of the most difficult things that I had to explain. Scared by her expression and voice tone, I blabbed out everything. I mean every fucking thing!

From, how did it all start? To visit the chat forums to talk about her. At one point, I was asking myself why am I revealing all these truths about my nature, I could have easily lied to Shazia and said something else. Maybe, I could have told her I was bi-sexual and that really we were jerking together.

But, the most important thing I should have done is turn off the Skype video call. Sourav was also seeing me lose everything. The worst part was that he was enjoying all the drama.

And to make it worse, he was interjecting regularly to explain about cuckold behaviors.

For the next fifteen minutes, Shazia patiently absorbed whatever I had to say (as well as Sourav's add-ons). Then, she broke her silence.

The tone of her voice was fierce. It was so deadly, that I felt that a knife had cut a hole in my heart. I wished that the ground would gobble me up. Or, maybe it was a horrendous dream and by pinching myself I would wake up.

But, this was the reality. This was the present! And, I had fucked up my life badly.

"So, it turns you on?" asked Shazia, with gritted teeth. I know I was a goner. Divorce bells?

"Yes, it did. But, I promise you I will never visit such chat forums," I tried my best to convince her. Shazia didn't buy it at all. Darn it - she is going to divorce me!

"I don't trust you. You will only learn when you are punished appropriately," said Shazia, fiercely and then turned towards the laptop screen.

"So, you are a bull? How many married women have you had sex with?" Shazia asked Sourav, fiercely.

The young man was taken aback. Then, he gathered his thoughts and responded, "Actually I am really pretending to be a bull wannabe. I never had sex with a married lady."

I was not really shocked, as I have come across such people in the past. It wa another common thing in such chat rooms.

"So, you are a virgin?" asked Shazia, curiously.

"No, I am not a virgin, Bhabi" Sourav responded honestly.

"So, you have a girlfriend?" asked Shazia.

"No, Bhabi - actually I never was in a relationship," replied Sourav, honestly - slightly ashamed.

"Then, you must be a virgin," stated Shazia.

"Actually Bhabi - uh - prostitutes!" said Sourav and tried his best to hide his face. Even though this young man was all naked, this new line of questioning from my wife has made his cock flaccid to about 2 inches. The tip has resorted to go back into the foreskin.

Shazia took in his reply and stayed silent. But, being physically beside her, I could see her anger ready to boil over and explode.

She looked at me and then shouted, "YOU WERE SHOWING MY INTIMATE PICTURES TO THIS FILTH?"

"Hey..." protested Sourav - but, nobody was paying him any attention. For the next couple of minutes my wife kept shouting, saying words I have never heard come out of her mouth. This made me wonder, who is she? I never knew a side like this actually existed.

Wait! I realized the answer to my own question. She was never pushed to these dreadful levels. I guess divorce is inevitable now! I was wondering which stuff would I be able to have.

She suddenly stopped shouting and started to talk with Sourav.

"Where do you live?" she asked. Sourav mentioned a city, which was about a two hour flight from here.

"I will get the flight this morning for your city. Pick me up from the airport," said Shazia.

"What?" Both Sourav and I cried out loud together.

Shazia ignored me and responded to Sourav calmly, "I will take the flight this morning and you will need to pick me up from the airport. We will then go to a hotel - book the hotel as soon as possible. Once there, we will have sex together. After we are done, you will drop me off at the airport and I will be back home by night."

Both me and Sourav were speechless - but for completely different reasons. We stayed silent, trying to take in whatever she said.

When the silence continued for a long time, Shaza broke it and taunted Sourav, "So, don't you want to have sex with me? A few minutes ago, you were jerking yourself mercilessly by looking at my picture."

Sourav immediately replied, "Ofcourse, Bhabi. I would love to have sex. You are one of the prettiest women I have ever seen. I will get everything arranged as you asked. Can you also give me your contact details?" Shazia shared with him her personal number.

While all this was going on, I was experiencing shock and dizziness. I couldn't fathom the turn of events. What does she mean by flying over there to have sex with him? Is she crazy? She has been a married woman over the last four years. She promised in her oath that she will be loyal and give her heart fully to me. Even I am the one with whom Shazia lost her cherry. She has never lain with another man.

Wait! I guess it's open season when the heart is broken. This made me feel miserable. I never meant to hurt anyone. I never wanted any such thing in real life. It was always supposed to be a figment of my fantasies. Most importantly, I never expected to get caught like this.

I had to stop her - but, my throat has dried up due to all this. I tried to force myself to form words and was able to blurt out, "Shazia, don't do this. I do not need you to do this for my pleasure."

Shazia gave a fake laugh, filled with malice. This chilled me to the bones.

"Not everything in life is about your pleasure, Aftab. Nobody will gain any pleasure from this. I am doing all this with that filthy bastard to teach you a lesson," said Shazia with extreme passion.

I realized that this is the end for me. Knowing her nature, she won't stop until she does it. I can easily acknowledge that this will not be for anyone's pleasure - but, her cruel way of teaching me a lesson I will never forget.

I looked down, too ashamed to even say a single word.

Shazia left the room, leaving me with the naked Sourav. He looked at me and smiled, "Aftab Bhai, I did not enjoy the way Shazia Bhabi degraded me. I come from a good family background, and I like to think that I am a decent human being. But, I don't care whatever she says, as by the end of today - I will be the one getting her pussy."

Now, even this guy was humiliating me. I stayed silent - nothing to say.

He gave a hard laugh and disconnected the video call.

.....................................................................................................................

Sometime during the early hours of the morning I might have drifted off to sleep. I knew I had nightmares, but I couldn't remember any of them. The irony was pretty soon I was going to realize that I was having nightmares in real life.

As I woke up, I was greeted by a head-splitting pain. This happened to me when I had a lack of sleep. Slowly, I recalled all the events that took place a few hours back. Dread took over me.

I raised myself from the lying down position and placed my feet on the floor. I kept both my elbows on my thighs and arched forward to bury my face into my hands.

"What have I done?" I contemplated. I couldn't believe how careless I had been. For years I have had my "alone time," but never once was I caught. Maybe my faculties fail on me quickly nowadays - maybe I am getting old.

I looked up towards the noise of the bedroom door opening. When I saw Shazia step out all dressed up, my worst fears were realized. Oh my god! This was truly happening.

She wore a long-sleeved plaid shirt with red and black patterns. Below, she wore tight denim jeans. Also, she had a travel suitcase at her side.

Immediately, I stood up and rushed towards her. "Please, Shazia - please stop all this nonsense," I begged her.

Shazia stood in utter silence. She looked into my eyes with hatred. Before dozing off I had worked on a speech, but now I remembered nothing after her cold stare.

With no words to say, I looked down in shame!

When Shazia realized she had defeated me, she went on with her business. First, she tied her hair into a ponytail and then, she proceeded to make herself a quick breakfast.

I felt like a useless person. How could I let my wife go through with lying down with another man. How could I let something like this occur in the first place?

I dragged myself onto the sofa in the living room and sat down. I stared blankly at the opposite wall in genuine sadness.

In about ten minutes, the doorbell rang. It was our driver, Farook Uncle, who was an elderly gentleman in his mid-50s. Shazia opened the door and handed him the luggage. She instructed him to get the car ready, and went back to our bedroom to get her purse.

12