Shazia - Cuck Fantasy Leads to Ruin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time I heard my wife's voice this morning. This brought some confidence in me, as maybe there was still some shred of care and humanity left in my wife. I stood up and moved towards her.

When she came out, she noticed me and her face instantly changed to the same look - the look of utmost hatred. She may not have been saying anything, but her eyes showed what she felt.

It said, "I am disgusted and disappointed. You have broken my trust and you will pay. How could you do this to me, you lowly piece of crap."

My voice froze and I ended up looking at my feet in shame. Shazia walked past me and went out through the front door without even the slightest look back at my pathetic form.

This was really happening!

.....................................................................................................................

It was around three hours later when I received a call from an unknown number.

I was woken up from my purgatory by the ringing. I picked up my phone and answered weakly.

"Hi Aftab Bhai, this is Sourav," came a voice from the other side. I didn't reply but made some squeaking sounds due to my throat failing me.

"Aftab Bhai, Shazia Bhabi asked me to tell you that she has reached," said Sourav. I was too numb to respond.

"Also, Aftab Bhai we are going to the hotel now. I wanted to let you know," said Sourav with pleasure.

I remained silent after this new blow and then managed to whisper, "Thank you."

Sourav disconnected the phone call.

.....................................................................................................................

About half an hour later, my disturbed thoughts were interrupted by the familiar incoming call sound of Skype. I realized I forgot to turn off my laptop after all the craziness. Long ago, I disabled the automatic sleep option on my PC.

On the screen, I noticed that it was Sourav. Why is he calling me? Has anything happened to Shazia? Or, is it because...no way!

Shazia can be brutal to make her points - but, this was downright cruel if she was going to make me watch!

Tentatively, I clicked on the green button to intercept the call.

Initially, there was some static. Maybe the Wifi service at the hotel was crappy.

Maybe the pictures won't load!

Darn it! The full face of Sourav popped on the screen. The video quality was as spotless as Shazia's sexy naked body.

"Hello Aftab Bhai!" greeted Sourav with a confident smile - the smile of someone who won entitlement to spread my wife's legs.

Humiliated, I ignored his jibe and searched for Shazia in the background.

Realizing my intent, Sourav moved away from the screen.

When this last hindrance stepped away from my line of sight, I was met with utmost shock. It was the topless figure of my wife, Shazia. Sitting on the middle of the bed cross-legged, just a few paces away from the laptop was my Shazia, displaying her huge tits to a man who wasn't supposed to see her in this vulnerable condition.

This is a scene - I can never forget!

I looked at her, completely stunned. I couldn't believe her audacity to ask me to be there when she was showing off her supposedly hidden treasures to another man.

"And one more thing. Shazia Bhabhi asked me to tell you that you cannot leave the Skype call until she says so," added Sourav, with an evil grin.

Shazia's expression said it all. Utter defiance oozed out of her in copious amounts. I felt humiliated.

"Let's start!" she finally said, breaking eye contact with me. This broke my pathetic heart!

Shazia rose from her cross-legged position and came to the front, nearer to the screen.

"You can touch me now," said Shazia, as she stood up straight with her hands behind her back - bracing for an assault on her huge melons.

Sourav didn't hesitate and cupped both her tits and started to play with them aggressively. I couldn't believe I was seeing another man mauling Shazia's tits like pizza dough.

"Ouch!" shrieked Shazia, as he squeezed her tits a bit too hard. "Hey! Slowly, Sourav! I'm here, I am not going away! Be gentle!" said Shazia, grabbing his hands, to stop him from applying too much force.

"Sorry, Shazia Bhabhi. I got a bit carried away. I have never come across such tits in my life. Trust me, they are the best I have come across, Bhabi," flattered Sourav with a smile.

"What?" asked Shazia, embarrassed. She didn't know how to respond. She was getting a bit red in the face.

"Shazia Bhabhi. I am extremely sorry. I will be careful" stated Sourav, consciously.

"No, it's okay. No worries! Just be a bit gentle," she said in an understanding tone.

Sourav resumed squeezing Shazia's tits but in a more moderate fashion. Once he fulfilled his squeezing needs, he began pulling and pinching Shazia's nipples. Before completing the pinching, he would roll her nipples for a few seconds with his forefinger and thumb, and then put in slight pressure and tweak them.

Every time he would pinch them, he would be rewarded when Shazia reciprocated with a moan, driven by both pain and slight pleasure.

As this action continued, Shazia's heart beats started building up. Sourav realized it and wanted to go to the next steps of his foreplay.

He began to trace the rings of her big, light brown areolas with his fingers without touching her nipples. Shazia did not react out loud to the teasing, but I knew that Shazia would give anything for him to touch her nipples.

She was always a breast girl. The best way to get her all turned on was to go straight for her tits. She had the most sensitive nipples.

Shazia's breathing started to be in shorts, as Sourav started to pleasantly attack with a combo of nipples pulling and pinching, while alternating them with some tits squeezing.

After a while. Shazia couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the back of Sourav's head and placed it in front of her left breast. He understood the cue and immediately took in the nipple inside his mouth.

Shazia started to moan as he sucked her sensitive nipples. After completing his initial fill for her left boob, he moved to the right one. By now, Shazia was having wobbly legs from the pleasure in her upper body.

As he started attacking her right tit, Shazia retreated to sit onto the edge of the bed - with Sourav following her back and sitting beside her - while having her delicious nipples inside his mouth - sucking, licking and biting to his heart's content.

When things were getting a bit too hot, Shazia stopped him, and asked him to strip down naked. He didn't need an additional invitation and undressed himself in record time.

For the second time in the last 12 hours, I was seeing Sourav's uncircumcised six inch veiny brown cock - all hard from his recent prowl on my wife's tits. It was all ready for action. I could see his tip clearly and not hidden anymore by the foreskin.

While Sourav was undressing, Shazia moved away from the camera to the side and rid herself off the pair of denims to undress as well.

What a sight! Shazia, only in her birthday suit. Sourav savored every moment of my wife's nakedness.

Without delay, Shazia resumed her position at the edge, but asked Sourav to stand and face towards the laptop screen.

She wrapped her left hand around his lower back while using the other one to grab hold of his erected cock.

Shazia looked towards me - and as I guessed, this was another form of punishment for me. She had a satisfied expression as she moved her palm forward and backwards around his erect cock.

Shazia was an expert in my books when it came to handjobs. She always jerked me off when she was on her periods. Over the years she has developed some good skills in her handjobs.

I could see Sourav enjoying this action, as he started to make guttural sounds. Shazia increased the pleasure by using her right thumbnail to press on his pee hole, while using the rest of her fingers to pull the skin up and down. It was easier to do this with Sourav's cock due to his foreskin - unlike mine which is fully circumsized.

This was having immediate effects on him. Sourav was wriggling in his position, but

Shazia had her left hand firmly across his body to prevent him from moving away from the laptop camera.

Shazia - what a cruel bitch! She wanted to point Sourav's cock towards me, like a compass pointing towards the North.

Poor Sourav! He was in ecstasy, but had to be settled to enjoying it while being in a fixed position. Honestly, I wouldn't care if I was in his position if somebody's hot wife was giving some sensational handjob. As the pleasure increased, Sourav's natural sounds came out higher.

As Shazia was masturbating his cock at an increased pace, as expected a small amount of liquid fizzled out from the tip of his cock. It was the precum!

Shazia expertly increased her speed even more, but Sourav wrestled out from her body lock, and placed a hard stop to the handjob.

"What happened?" demanded Shazia, irritation creeping up into her face.

"I'm sorry, Bhabi. If this goes on, I will cum soon. I really want to be inside you today. It may so happen that I might never get to be with a woman as pretty as you are, Shazia Bhabhi," said Sourav, with flattery.

Shazia considered his response and nodded. "Go and get the condoms. Also, can you pass the lube?" asked Shazia.

Sourav handed over a bottle of Durex branded lube from the side table. Shazia took it and climbed onto the bed. She placed one of the pillows at the center of the bed and then positioned her lower back against the pillow. When comfortable in the semi-sitting and semi-lying down position, she raised her knees and spread them wide.

With easy access to her lightly hairy pussy, she squeezed a generous amount of the lube onto her hands and then rubbed it over her pussy.

First, she rubbed the lube across her outer labia, and then spread on the insiders of her inner lips, with her beautiful fingers. Shazia ended the whole exercise by lubing a generous amount at the entrance of her love hole.

Sourav was mesmerized by the sight, and stood beside the bed with an unopened Durex condom. Come to think of it, the lube and the condom looked familiar. It then hit me that I purchased the very same lube and condom a couple of weeks back.

"Why aren't you wearing the condom, Sourav?" enquired Shazia from her position.

"Will you help me, Shazia Bhabi?" asked Sourav, with a boyish grin.

"Naughty boy," she said, smirking. Without wasting any time, Shazia got up and crawled on her knees to the bed's edge and took the condom from his hand. Shazia used her teeth to remove the condom from the wrapper, and then rolled it expertly onto Sourav's erected cock.

Shazia went back to her previous position and asked Sourav to come near her pussy.

Shazia spread her legs as wide as possible. Sourav knelt in front of her and placed the tip of his cock on her outer labia.

After teasing her pussy for some time, especially the clitoral region, Sourav moved forward and used his knees to further widen her legs. He climbed over Shazia and placed both the palms on her tits, as his cock was positioned at my wife's entrance.

In his mind, Sourav was saying - "this is it!" He pushed, but his cock slid up from the lubricated pussy and rested around her lightly haired pubic zone.

He adjusted himself for the second attempt, and was more careful to place it at the wet entrance.

No luck! Failed again!

Seeing his frustrations, Shazia grabbed hold of his cock and set it at the immediate entrance of her pussy. "Now, slowly push your cock in gently," she instructed, still holding his hard cock on her opening.

Next whatever happened, Shazia wasn't expecting at all. Instead of slowly entering her love hole, Sourav gave a violent and heavy push.

Three quarters of his hard cock glided through, causing Shazia to painfully shriek out, "aaaaaahhh - ohhhh maaaaaaaaaa -oohhhh oohhhhh -!"

She preferred the cock to enter her slowly, bit by bit. But, this unexpected motion caught her by surprise and made her lose all her bearings for a few moments.

"I am sorry, Bhabi," Sourav immediately apologized, with concern. He pulled out his cock from within her pussy. Shazia sat up and quickly cupped her pussy in self-defense.

Sourav repeatedly kept apologizing and volunteered to rub her pussy. He used his fingers to slowly rub the clitoris, making sure that Shazia didn't experience any pain.

As Sourav never had sex with a woman for whom he had to take care of (especially as he was getting it for free), this was a new experience for him. During his times with prostitutes, he would enter them and focused on himself only until he cummed.

After a couple of minutes, Shazia's pain had subsided and was enjoying the early throes of pleasure. However, she was not here for pleasure - but to humiliate and create a statement for her husband - me! She wanted to finish the task as soon as possible.

She moved backwards and she lied down in her previous position. She spread her legs wide and gestured Sourav to come.

"Please do it slowly. Be gentle, Sourav!" Shazia requested, as she felt the tip teasing her entrance.

Sourav positioned himself in the missionary pose, while she held his cock to keep it in position. He gave a controlled push and was greeted by a slight hiss from my wife.

He entered her without causing too much pain. A small portion of his cock, mainly his mushroomed tip entered her pussy in one try.

Learning from his error, Sourav put on his miner's hat and started to dig into Shazia's married pussy until his 6-inch brown veiny cock was completely inside.

Her pussy was slowly accepting this unknown member inside her tightness. She has been sexually active over the past few years, and I still complimented her for her vaginal tightness.

As her pussy muscles tightened around his hard cock - Sourav was in heaven. He has never experienced such sensitivity and intense pleasure through his cock.

This was not like any of those empty moments from before with prostitutes. As bliss took over, Sourav forgot all about the pain and started moving his cock, hurriedly.

"Ouch - ouch - aaahhh! Slow down - this is not a race!" protested Shazia, trying to slow down the eagar young man with her palms. But, Sourav didn't pause. Now, this was going to be tough, as the young man had no control over his cock.

Shazia felt horrified that she was powerless - as Sourav continuously pumped his cock inside her through hard strokes. But in a few moments, his pounding was arousing her. The friction of his cock entering her was causing intense activity around her clitoris.

I was always gentle, so being rough handled by someone else was causing her to rethink the way she preferred intercourse. Pretty soon she didn't hold back anymore, as she also joined in on the fun by moaning to her heart's content and meeting every thrust by pushing her hips upwards. With her hands, she began playing with her nipples to enhance the pleasure.

Sourav kept pounding away like a sprinter in a hundred meter race. Every uncontrolled movement caused her huge tits to jump up and down. It must have been a sight for him to feel Shazia's tits hitting his chest. I am sure their nipples must have touched each other during their sexual movements.

His sole focus was on thumping away. It was inevitable that he didn't care about pleasuring Shazia anymore. She took the initiative and began touching her breasts.

But, the young man didn't need to bother. Sensitivity from the clitoral friction caused by the hard thumping, as well as using her own fingers to pull and tweak her nipples was building seismic activity inside her body.

In less than a minute, Shazia was all ready to explode through the opening. Realizing her final moments, she grabbed hold of Sourav's head and kissed him on the mouth.

This broke Sourav's madman trance as he slowed his thrusts.

However, this was unimportant, as the rush of emotion from the kiss was enough to push her orgasm through the boundary, and explode all around Sourav's hard cock.

Right on cue, the intense release of orgasmic fluids from Shazia caused Sourav to experience a sensation which can only be described as "intense wet and gooey hotness." This was something new for him to experience.

In a matter of a few seconds, Sourav ejaculated and filled the condom with his load. He had never shot so much cum in his life. At one point he even thought that he might be pissing, as the amount of sperm releasing through his cock was never ending.

If it wasn't for the now battered and bruised condom just hanging on, Shazia's pussy would be flooded with Sourav's cum, with a risk of pregnancy.

After his orgasm, he laid down on top of the naked body of my wife. Their eyes met as they were breathing hard, recovering from the blissful experience together.

After about a minute had passed, Shazia reached out to give him a long kiss on his lips. It was purely a lover's kiss - a kiss that is brought about by intense emotions after a satisfactory love making experience. This was the last straw for me!

After lying down beside each other and whispering like two lovebirds, Shazia gently pushed him away from her naked body.

When she decided to fly all the way there to fuck with him, she didn't expect much - but she knew that she was leaving with a satisfied pussy and a relaxed mind.

She got up slowly from the bed and started to dress herself.

Once completed, she came in front of the screen. She looked at me and said in a much gentler voice, "Send Farook Uncle to the airport."

Next, she disconnected the video call!

.....................................................................................................................

At around 10 pm that night, Shazia arrived home. I was expecting some more silent treatment. But, to my surprise, she started to talk with me normally.

Not only that, it was as if the last fifteen hours of our lives never took place.

Frankly, this was a huge shock but I played along, as I was smart enough to realize that this was my get-out-of-jail-free card.

Till this day, we never brought up the topic or even Sourav's name. Like I said, if she doesn't want to talk about it, I will never ask her.

But, I am actually curious to know what happened after my video call was disconnected...

THE END

Esteemed Readers - feel free to comment on this fictional story. Your thoughts will help and motivate me to write more in the future. But, I still haven't the faintest clue on what happened after I got disconnected in the end...Care to join in and leave theories...You are welcome to be as creative as you want to be.

THANK YOU

12