She

Story Info
An awakening in later life. A woman discovers Her Femdom nature.
1.2k words
3.92
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wizofoz
Wizofoz
2 Followers

She slipped off Her long black leather coat and held it out, Jake took it without murmur and hung it in the foyer then held the door open for Her as She stepped into the small bistro. She had chosen it for their evening meal as it was conveniently close to their abode and had been gathering a reputation for very good food and service at a fair price since it recently opened.

He watched as She walked into the room; Her lithe figure clad in Her trademark black with a small detail of a colour. This evening it was a slim mauve trim to Her corset top. Her mid sized heels clack clacked quietly on the entry tiles but muffled as they entered the restaurant proper. She would never be seen in a low class establishment with hard cover floors in the dining area. Her corset shirt topped a mid calf black leather skirt and dark leggings -- it was mid-winter after all -- long, lithe and slim, she moved with feline grace and poise.

Watching her glide before him, Jake felt a tingle in his groin, reminding him of the ring of steel he wore at Her insistence around the shaft of his penis and testicles. Reminding him of his place in this relationship and Her power over him.

After they had been shown to their table near the open fire (a table She had selected from the on-line floor plan and he was careful to book) She perused the menu and made selections of food and wine for the evening.

A well-presented waiter attended their table, his fine blond hair tied in a loose pony tail, just the sort of thing, She had recently come to realise, She liked in a young man. The waiter addressed Jake, 'Are you ready for me to take your order?' Jake looked down and did not reply. She spoke, quietly, firmly, Her articulation as precise as Her dress sense.

'We will have the cheese platter to share as an entrée. Followed by steak and salad for Me. He will have fish and salad (She had noticed he had been putting on a little weight recently and had insisted he reduce his calorie intake and increase the quantity of sit-ups he did at Her feet every morning.)

'We will have a bottle of sparkling mineral water; I will have a glass of the '05 shiraz with my steak and he will have a small white wine with his fish. I will decide on dessert and coffee later'

The waiter raised an eyebrow in surprise with this change of traditional 'roles', but dutifully wrote down Her instructions. She wondered, smiling to Herself, if this was the first time the young man had taken instructions from a leather clad woman, and indeed, if it was to be the first of many times.

At 67, she was discovering a side of Herself that had either been repressed, hidden or unrealised all these years. Married twice before, her sex life had been regulation bordering on bland with her husbands. Following the death of her 2nd husband some 5 years past, She had resigned Herself to a life without a man, without sexual partnership, with self-pleasuring if the mood took Her.

She was browsing the internet one lazy afternoon, looking for furniture, a chair to place in Her bedroom and aid in dressing. She was intrigued when She came across the term 'Queening Chair' and clicked the link. What She found changed Her life.

Wide eyed and with heart rate noticeably raised, She followed link after link to various pages discovering what the term 'Queening' meant in this context, discovering a world She had vaguely been aware of in Her past lives. Discovering a world where Women control their sexuality through control of their men. Where Women call the shots and men obey. She discovered Female Domination.

Over the ensuing weeks She discovered many facets of this world which intrigued Her, and, she noted, gave Her a tingle in places that had not tingled in some time. She discovered She liked the idea of a restrained and helpless man. She had delicious ideas about the things She could explore, things She could do to him, things She could make him do for Her.

She liked the idea of a man prostrate at Her feet while she towered imperiously above him. Her height often enhanced by the addition of tall heels. She liked the idea of punishing him, either for a miscreant moment, or just for Her pleasure. It mattered little, there was always Her pleasure.

She discovered she liked the look of the slinky, flattering 'costume' of FemDom, from long boots with heels to corsets of varying designs, but always very form flattering. Always classy, always elegant. She would never, ever dress in a 'cheap' looking way, that would be well below Her dignity. The cut and make and fabric of this style of clothing well suited Her long slim body. Never having borne children, She had never suffered from the middle age droop and spread which afflicts many women Her age.

She liked the idea that even while in her work or street clothes, she still felt the same, it was not the costume which gave Her the feelings, it was innate in Her, simply not recognized for decades.

She discovered chat groups on the internet where like minded people could discuss their various activities, needs and idea's. She discovered something called a 'Munch', where other FemDoms gather for lunch to form bonds and share idea's. Sometimes with their men in tow, sometimes without.

She discovered there were parties, gatherings and clubs where like-minded people could gather 'in the flesh'. It was at one of these gatherings that She had met Jake. He was a decade or so younger than She, he was a full grown man, yet had a boyish quality to him that she found attractive. Tallish with a muscular frame that spoke of an athletic past, Jake had the fair hair she preferred, and, as She would soon discover, was almost totally hairless on the rest of his body. She made him Hers that night. She discovered that although his penis was below average in size, he more than made up for it with an energetic and well trained tongue. 'A keeper' She thought to Herself.

She gradually encouraged Jake to let his hair grow ever longer so that he could wear it in a pony tail, the style She discovered She preferred. Maybe it was the way it made him appear ever so slightly feminine.

The young blond waiter disturbed Her reveries as he returned to enquire about dessert and coffee and to clear their finished meals. He faced Her directly 'Can I interest Madame in coffee or the dessert menu?' This boy was a quick learner.

'Coffee for Me please. Nothing else, he is more than stimulated enough' she said, motioning towards Jake. The waiter suppressed a tiny smile. She noted it. 'I like your smile, please show it to me more often.' She made a mental note to add this little restaurant to Her list of favorite places, if the service and view were going to be this good.

Finishing Her coffee, She motioned for Jake to pay the bill and get Her coat. 'Yes, Ms F' were the only words he uttered for the evening.

Wizofoz
Wizofoz
2 Followers