All Comments on 'She Allowed the Seduction'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Cuckolding

You seem to enjoy doing stories about cheating wives and letting them off with little or no retribution. I think the cheating wife should have a long road to get back in her husband's life, if ever.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Forgiveness

Old Chinese proverbe: Forgiveness is permission to do it again.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
At least they are together in the end?

I didn't like her excuses. This cheating has the worst hurt one can possiby endure aside from the loss of a loved one. The betrayal can almost never be forgiven! But at least they realize they still love one another.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Could've been better, more erotic

This could have been better.....I don't like "anal". He could have fucked her within an inch of her life, in her pussy, instead. But you need to do a continuation on this...perhaps she finds out later on that the everyday fucking has created a seed that found its way into her ovaries that she had forgotten about as they fucked while she was ovulating.

And to do a revenge thing, the husband goes out and knocks up an office cutie, intentionally. Such a scenario would allow for a lot of additional chapters on this erotic fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That is not nonconsentual sex.

That is not non-consentual sex. She ALLOWED him to seduce her. Try harder to emphasise the anger of the husband and the arousal of the stranger. It was well wrtitten though, you definately have a talent. I'm a critical littl bitch so don't be diSheartened, but you asked for comments at the start of the story, so I'm giving them. (Keep on fucking!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't believe this is from Central California

Some sexy thoughts in the story but the typos and multiple language abuses destroy the reader's enjoyment. There must have been little proof reading and no editing involved or this wouldn't appear to be written by a person who understood little English.

I agree that the obsession with anal sex diminished the effect of the story. Fantasies about anal sex are just that; make believe by someone with little sexual experience. Stick to more conventional subjects to produce interesting erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Forgivness?!??

Personally if I were the husband I would thoroughly beat the shit out of the wife, I would probably beat her to death, and then I would hunt down the low life piece of shit who had the gall to come into this guys own house and fuck his wife and torture him within an inch of his life over and over again, never letting him be realeased to the sweet embrace of death! So in short I hate cheaters even if it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TOAST!

Throw the slut out! You believe her? How can she EVER make you trust her again?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I am not saying BTB but I am close to it.

She would have kept up with this relationship until she got caught. He should keep her on the straight and narrow and if she gives him a hard time just show her where the door is. Good story.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

I doubt she will stop cheating on him. He said immediately that he will forgive her. And she didn't sound devasted at all, she was sorry that she was caught but that's it. And her later speach about pinching him - that not a speach of a woman who is sorry about what she did.

2starrs

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

She cheated that many times and you had him forgive her?

Really?

The only good thing is that she is going to tell her ex lovers wife about him.

She does deserve to know she’s married to a cheater.

If she was mine she’d be tossed out quick smart to feel the pain too.

2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous