She Already Knew It was Me

Story Info
Alex finds love with someone famous.
2.5k words
4.39
4.1k
4
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are 18 and over, although some names might be similar these are fictitious people. This is my first story, Thank you I hope you enjoy!)

My name is Alex when I turned 55 my life came to a screaming halt. With the death of my wife and 35 years of marriage 2 grown kids and 3 grandchildren, loneliness was starting to sink in.

My wife Annabelle and I had been together since I was 17 and we married when I turned 20. Being born in the late 60's I have had the chance to witness a lot of amazing things. But let's forget that for now, I was always heavy into Star Wars, video games and music. I am a Drummer, having played in quite a few bands and I knew some people from famous ones.

I tried to throw myself into my music first playing for hours to Rush, Zepplin, Dream Theater, Kansas. But after that it started to get stale.

I had always been a gamer and that is where the healing began. Playing all types of games from PC, Xbox and Playstation. MY gamertag is Puppynutts and I always like to chat with other players online and finding out about local cosplay and gaming cons that were coming to the area.

And that is where I met her, Lily Davis, Oscar, MTV movie and Academy award winner. How did this happen you ask?

Well a little bit of trickery on my part, Lily is 38 and a beautiful body that any young aspiring model would want. She had been in many films and some obscure Indies, I have watched them all and new all her characters, and her voice and that's how I met her.

She tried to come in as a regular person, disguising herself to see what we not famous people saw.

As she pushed passed me, I decided to take a chance and scold her for doing so.

I was dressed in costume as Sam Fisher from Splinter cell. At 6 ft. 210 lbs. and in great shape for my age, I did turn a lot of heads.

"Hey! there are words like excuse me in the English language when you bump into somebody!"

She turned with a look of confusion, looking right in my eyes I said again,

"Hello! excuse me!"

A little louder as to try and embarrass her. She shook her head and finally spoke the three words that would start our relationship.

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

Still staring at me, I decided to ask some questions.

"This costume is not familiar to me what game is it from?"

I had known It was from a Futuristic movie where she played the Queen. She did a double take telling me it is from a small independent gaming company, she happened across. I knew she was lying.

"Sam Fisher at your service!"

She laughed and said.

"I know who you are Sam, Splinter Cell Is one of my favorite games."

Hesitating, she stated,

"Sorry I am Sheila Hawthorne." The name of her character from the movie.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sheila!"

Offering my hand for her to shake, as soon as she slipped her hand in mine it was like fireworks, I started to raise her hand to my lips as I bowed.

"May I?"

As she nodded yes. Slowly I brought her hand to my lips and smiled as I laid a soft kiss across her knuckles. She made a slight moaning noise of satisfaction, she thought I did not hear. Then I asked her.

"Would you like some company to walk around with?"

"Yes!"

She said enthusiastically.

<<<<< Lily>>>>>

I knew it was him as soon as I heard his voice. Puppynutts I had gamed with him multiple times. He was an amazing gamer that got us quite a few wins when we played with randoms.

He talked about his wife and kids all the time while playing. Then all of the sudden he was gone, we hadn't seen him on any platform for months. Until one day playing Black-Ops. There he was and we are on the same team. A bunch of us who knew who he was started to ask where he disappeared to. That's when he broke the news all of us giving our condolences for his loss, but said nothing more than Thank You.

When we met at the games-con he didn't recognize my voice because I use a voice changer so people can't tell it's me when I play. He always described himself as the dad bod type of guy, and always making jokes about his looks but when I had seen him I could not stop smiling. I so much wanted to tell him I was GamerQueen_Lily but now was not the time.

<<<<>>>>

Walking through the venue for hours, I started to get hungry and asked.

"Would like to get some lunch?"

"Sure I can eat."

After an amazing lunch we went from vendor to vendor browsing at all that was for sale. By the end of the day, She had asked.

"Do you have any dinner plans?"

And I raised my eyebrows at this and thought.

Did she just ask me out to dinner?

I was stunned and just shook my head no.

"I was just going to go back to my hotel and eat alone." "Why what did you have in mind?" I offered, and she laughed and shook her head.

"Well there is a great steak place nearby called Charlies if that is ok with you."

She must have been reading my mind as that was my first thought.

"Steak it is!" I replied.

I arranged an Lyft and away we went. Dinner was interesting because for some reason we could not stop staring at each other. With some courage I asked.

"Where are you staying?"

"My hotel is not far away, why do you ask?" With a raised eyebrow she stated.

With sheer determination I spoke.

"You misunderstand my intentions I just want to make sure you get back safely, I would be upset if by chance something happened to you my Queen." I threw that in there to see if she would pick up on it.

"Hmm, I suppose chivalry is not dead." she said. "Very well you may escort me back to my hotel."

Here eyes were wild with excitement. A car picked us up and after a few minutes of leaving the restaurant she reached over and held my hand, we stared in each others eyes and in a bold move I placed my other hand on her cheek and slowly moved in and planted a small light kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry," as I started to withdraw, "I don't know what came over me."

She moved forward and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back in to her pressing her lips to mine with an unrelenting urgency. Soon our tongues were exploring each other as if we would never see each other again.

As we pulled up to her hotel we both got out and I released the car,

"I'm am going to walk you to your room and then I will come back down and arrange another car."

As we rode the elevator to the top floor the elevator doors opened up into the penthouse.

"So!" I said. "Here you are safe and sound my Queen."

As I removed my hand from the stop the doors started to close.

"Wait!" she said and stopped the doors from closing. "would you like to come in for a drink?" she asked.

"I guess I could stay for just one." I replied. As I entered the room I whistled, "Wow this room is amazing!"

Lily smiled at me then asked, "What would you like?"

I returned the smiled and said, "Whatever you having is fine by me."

Looking over her shoulder at me she said, "Beer it is!"

We sat on the couch and both of us moving slowly towards each other, Again with a rush of passion we were in each others arms kissing and petting each other. I released from her lips and started to nibble her ear, then kiss down her neck, slowly moving her shirt out of the way to kiss her shoulder.

"Hang on." she said,

Starting to undo her shirt giving me access to her beautiful 36c breasts, I moved down her chest going slowly over the top of he bra, she moaned. Reaching the front of her bra I unhooked the clasp spilling them out in all there glory. I could not believe this woman in front of me wanted me as much as I wanted her.

She started to pull up on my shirt I stood up allowing her access to undress me. As I started to mimic what she was doing, first the shirt then the shoes, as she grabbed for my buckle and I her button.

She stopped turned and said "Follow me please."

Pulling me by the buckle of my belt I followed along. When we reached the end of the bed she started to pull my pants along with my underwear down, She gasped when 71/2 inches of very thick cock stared her right in the eyes. She reached for it gently and gave it a small kiss on the head, pulsing along with my heartbeat she looked up into my eyes and took it between her lips. A little precum started coming out and she moaned at the taste of it.

"Mmmmm yummy."

Sliding it between her lips slowly going back and forth until I reached the back of her throat she pushed a little more and she groaned at the feeling taking it to the root holding it there. I removed my self which surprised her then stood her up, pushing her softly on the bed and falling to my knees. I pulled her pants down revealing her soaking wet thong, grabbing the small string slipped them down and off her legs. She was panting like crazy. Planting my first kiss just inside her right thigh, then slowly moving across the top of her pussy to her left thigh, she moaned.

"Please don't tease me baby!"

I smiled and blew a little bit of air on her engorged lips, she shuddered, moving her hands to my hair trying to guide me to the place she wanted. Frantically pulling me to her clit I could see it sticking out waiting to be devoured, leaning in I put my tongue right on it, her back came off the bed as she screamed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Sucking on it and swirling it around until she came all over my face, climbing up on the bed the sweat was starting to build on both of us, there was only a little light in the room but enough to see what we were doing.

Her pussy was soaked when I sat on my knees between her legs, spreading them wide waiting for me to impale her. With one push I went to the hilt as soon as I bottomed out she was cumming again, I couldn't believe how tight she was, she started panting,

"Fuck me please! claim my pussy as yours!"

I started pumping in and out as hard as I could, short strokes then long, about twenty minutes and six hard orgasms later, I turned her over on her knees and slipped back inside fucking her as hard as I could to fill her with my seed. She felt me swell up, panting,

"Give it all to me please!"

I did as she asked and unloaded into her.

"YES!" she screamed over and over.

I don't remember the last time I had cum that much and that hard. I fell to the side on the bed, looking into her big blue eyes.

Tears formed in her eyes, I suddenly reached over pulling her to me to comfort her. I was starting to think I hurt her.

"Are you ok? I asked.

She nodded, "I have to tell you something, please don't be mad at me."

I had a look of confusion, I knew she wasn't married, she did have a boyfriend not long ago, the tabloids said that was over.

"Is there someone else?"

She shook her head now laying across my chest, her leg across mine.

"No there was somebody awhile ago but that is over.

"Okay I am confused then." "I promise I won't get mad," "just tell me," "I'm sure it will be fine."

Mumbling into my chest, "Puhhhhhy!"

I turned my head and looked at her funny.

She furrowed her brow and sighed "Puppynutts,"

A smile crossed my face and I started to laugh.

"What are you laughing at me for!" she said playfully slapping my chest.

"I'm sorry my Queen." "please don't be mad at me!"

With a determined look on her face she said.

"What?"

"Queen Ambrosia!"

I stated and her eyes got huge.

"Yes my queen I knew who you were as soon as I saw your costume," "It isn't a well known movie but I am a big fan yours." "Most of the people that come to these things, were barely old enough to remember anything you did that long ago." "And even though it didn't receive any good reviews I thought you were awesome in it."

She blushed and said, "you were pretty sure of yourself that is was me huh?"

I nodded to the affirmative, then she smiled as she moved on top of me and mounted me again.

"Wait!" I stated. "you know my gamer tag what's yours?

She smiled and gave me a long kiss stopping and putting her lips tp my ears.

"GamerQueen_Lily!" pulling back smiling.

As she started to bounce up and down on her new toy, my cock.

"I uhh knew it was you unh! when you yelled at me unh!" this morning. "Oh my god i'm cumming again!" "so good."

I just smiled and pumped up into her until she couldn't take any more after four major and five or six minor orgasms, with a groan I shot my seed up into her again. Squealing in delight as she flopped down on my chest a whisper came from her lips,

"I think I love you!" resting there quietly.

As I lay there with this beautiful, rich, famous young woman on top of me, I could only go back to those three words she spoke, I Love You as my heart filled with joy. I never thought I would find anybody to replace my wife.

I remembered the words she spoke to me before she passed.

"Find someone to love and who will love you back without question." I promised her and she smiled then passed away.

I found love again I knew in my heart she could be the one and as I stroked her back and moved the hair from her face, whispering to her, "I Love You Too!"

She opened her eyes smiled at me then when to sleep.

So there you have it please be kind with the comments, This is really my first attempt at writing Erotica sorry there is not more sex in it. But this story has been on my mind for awhile and I thought I should share it. Thank You!

Psychopuppy