PLUS ONE

Story Info
Being invited to a wedding as a Plus One is life changing.
15.4k words
4.66
16.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers

This is a work of fiction, my imagination. All characters are over 18 years old.

Please forgive any typos or grammatical errors. I was a history major, not an English major in college. If anyone wants to become my editor, please get in touch with me.

Give the story a short time to gather steam and you will be rewarded with plenty of sex; masturbation, oral sex and good old fashion fucking. No anal. Just wait for it. There is plenty of romance as well.

Also, I have no idea on how dating sites work, so what I've written is from my imagination, but probably in the ballpark for the story. Furthermore, I have no idea on how the Polo Club is constructed, except for the fact that the homes on the property are very expensive. Comments are always welcome. Your vote is appreciated. Enjoy PLUS ONE. - NY Boss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sammie, can I please see you?" Tina Weiss yelled to her son. Sam knew he was in some sort of trouble when his mom called him Sammie and not Sam.

"Be there in a second." Sam Weiss had a good idea what was on his mom's mind. He was visiting his parents in their home in the Boca Raton area of Florida. Sam was an entrepreneur who made billions before his 30th birthday. Now at 33, he lived in New York City and had a beach house in the Hamptons. He flew down to see his parents about every six weeks.

Sam's parents, Bernie and Tina, knew how well their son was doing financially, but it was the fact that he had not yet been married that irked the Jewish mother. It wasn't that he didn't have a steady stream of girlfriends, but none, except for one, some two years ago, made it past a few dates.

Sam walked out of his bedroom into the living room where his mom was waiting for him. "Where's dad?"

"Did you forget his golf game?"

"Oh, yeah. I did. What's up?"

"I have this conversation with you every time you come for a visit. Look, you are a successful businessman, but you have no family to share your good fortune." Bernie and Tina had retired early to Boca Raton, after Tina retired as an algebra teacher and Bernie retired as a history teacher. They worked in the same district they lived, in Mamaroneck, New York. Sam was their only child.

"Ma, I don't have time.." Tina stopped Sam in mid-sentence.

"You should make the time."

"I just can't go out roaming the streets of Manhattan hoping that lightning is going to strike. I don't need any more aggravation or wasted time like I had with Jill!"

Jill was Sam's girlfriend for two years. Everything was going well, until Jill decided to move to San Francisco for a job. Sam later found out that she moved in with her boss, who also moved to the bay area. That was two years ago.

"You know there are websites that can search for a potential girlfriend for you." Sam's mom desperately wanted her son to find a girl he could settle down with, start a family, and give her grandchildren.

"I know, but these are usually desperate women looking to hook up."

"There's always that possibility, but humor me and give one of the sites, J Date a chance."

"I know what that site is. I see you've done your homework," Sam said with a chuckle. His mom said she signed him up for a website for Jewish singles.

"Promise me that you will take the time to complete the application."

"Okay mom, I'll complete the application."

"Thank you, son. Where are you heading?"

"I thought I would spend some time at the pool, swimming laps and just relaxing before we go to dinner." This was Sam's last day in Florida. He had to be back in New York City for an afternoon meeting with some investors.

Sam spent a few hours at the pool, where he continued working on his tan. It was early April and, obviously, it was not warm enough in New York to tan. Though, he could not understand how people could live in Florida during the summer. In the middle of April is was close to 85

degrees. In the summer the heat and humidity is oppressive. His parents would spend time either at the pool or inside entertaining friends. It was too cold for them to winter in New York and their friends stayed in the area year-round. They made the best of it.

After two hours he went back inside, took a shower and spent the next hour and a half completing the application. His mom came in from visiting a friend and when she closed the front door her son said, "Mom, I completed the application and hit the submit button." Ever the optimist, he still did not believe anything would come from this.

"Thank you, Sam. You'll keep me posted?"

"I don't have a choice, do I? Sam said sarcastically, with a laugh.

"Where are we going for dinner? What time?" his mom asked, changing the subject.

"Mom, it's Cut 432. We went there the last time I came to see you. Reservations are at 7 pm.

"Very good. I'm going to take a nap. Your dad will be back from his golf game in a few hours."

"Sounds good. We'll leave at 6:30.

Dinner with his parents was always special. While he had friends in the area, he always made it a point to take them to dinner at least twice when he came to visit for a long weekend.

The next morning, Sam said goodbye to his parents, kissing his mom, hugging his dad. "I'll see you next month. I'm busy with work, but I always make time for you guys."

"Sounds good, son," his dad, Bernie said.

"And yes, mom, I'll let you know what's going on with the dating site." His mom smiled. Sam just shook his head.

//////////

Sam grabbed his bag and walked to the Uber that would take him to the airport. When he got to his gate, he had some time before he was going to board. He decided to check his email, looking for some documents for his meeting later that afternoon. He did not expect to see the close to five hundred emails, from the J Date website, in his in-box. His phone rang. It was his administrative assistant, Leslie Joyce.

Leslie was the mother hen of the company. In her late 50's she was completely devoted to the company and to Sam. "Did you see what's on your computer?" Leslie's computer was linked to Sam's.

"I just saw."

"Your mother at it again?"

Laughing, Sam said, "She is. I promised her I would complete the application but I didn't think the response would be like this. I even used my middle name, Joshua on the application. I listed my occupation as salesman. I tried to present a resume as bland as possible."

"Now what?" Leslie asked.

"Maybe I'll call all of them," Sam jokingly said. "Here's an idea. Get Darren from IT and ask him to filter the responses. Tell him, school teachers, no younger than 28 no older than 30, with auburn/brown hair and brown eyes. Never married. That's the criteria. I'll look at the information when I get into the office which will be about 2 pm. Our 4 pm meeting still on?

"Yes. You'll be meeting here. It's just easier."

"Thanks Leslie. See you later," His flight was called and arrived into LaGuardia on time.

Sam had the corner office. His company occupied the second floor of a new office/residential building on Madison and 80th Street. He had a three-bedroom two story apartment on the 25th and 26th floor in the same building. He stopped by his apartment to drop off his bag and went to his office.

He had to pass Leslie's desk on the way to his office.

"Welcome home. How are your parents?"

"They are doing well. Thanks for asking."

"We will be meeting in the board room. I've ordered some pastries. Darren is waiting in your office."

"Thanks."

Sam stepped into his office. "Hey, Darren. How are you? How's that little baby boy and your wife?" Darren and his wife were first time parents. Their baby, Kyle is two months old.

"They are both doing great. By the way, thank you for the generous gift."

"You are more than welcome." Sam provided a gift in the amount of $250,000 in the form of an educational bond. The child can go to a trade school or college and the interest and principal earned on the bond will cover the cost. He does this for any employee that has a baby. He thought it was better than buying a sweater.

"Have a seat, Darren," as Sam pointed to a chair. Before Darren sat down he handed Sam seven pieces of paper.

"After filtering through your site, there were only seven woman that matched your criteria. The information is on the papers in front of you. Your mom, huh?"

Sam, smiled at Darren and said, "You don't think I would do this on my own do you? Don't answer. My mother can be quite insistent. I'm trying to humor her." He took a few minutes to scan the information for each woman. "I'm going wait a few days to take a closer look at this, before I respond, if I respond at all. I've got too much on my mind regarding upcoming business opportunities. If I wanted to reach out to these women how would I do that?"

Dareen explained the process

"If she does respond, I can 'talk' to her on the computer, correct?"

"Yes, Sam. Good luck..........with your mom!" Darren and Sam both laughed.

Sam waved him away. "Thanks."

//////////

It was a few days later when Sam remembered the J Date papers that Darren handed to him. He promised his mom that he would do something if he found someone to date. He took a look at all seven pages, eliminated six potential dates and decided to send a message to one Beth Cohen.

Beth, didn't give it a second thought when "Josh" didn't respond to her immediately. Her friend signed her up for J Date and she reluctantly went along. Beth spent so much time teaching and being with her kids she did not have time for romance.

"Josh" did look like someone worth talking to, but you never know with these sites. She had been let down and burned too many times. He may have received a hundred replies, she thought. Out of sight out of mind was her mantra.

However, she felt somewhat better after a few days had passed when she heard from the man she wanted to meet. She responded quickly when she saw his invitation.

It took only a few minutes when the response came from Beth Cohen. She agreed to meet "Josh" Weiss for drinks. Sam used his middle name on the application. She chose the restaurant Bottega on 2nd Avenue and said she made reservations for 7 pm on Saturday. "Is that okay with you?" she typed in the comments section.

He responded back, "I'm looking forward to meeting you."

He dressed in jeans, button down pink Ralph Lauren shirt, Navy Brooks Brothers blazer and tan loafers without socks. It was a nice night, for mid-April, weather wise, so he chose to walk to the restaurant. He made sure he arrived before his date. At least that was the plan.

As he was greeted by a man in a tuxedo, he told the man that he was waiting for Beth Cohen and he could wait at the bar if that was okay.

"Ms. Cohen is already here. Let me take you to her table."

"Thank you."

By the time he arrived at her table, Beth was standing.

"And I thought I would be here first," Sam remarked.

"I guess not. Next time you'll know better," Beth smirked.

"Next time! You're that optimistic?"

"One can hope. By the way, you're much better looking in person," Beth smiled as she replied.

"Thank you."

They sat and an awkward silence prevailed. Then they started to talk at the same time. Then they laughed together. Sam was staring at the most beautiful woman he had even seen.

Beth wore a print dress that fell above her knees. Her impressive bust, probably a 36C was harnessed by a sexy bra. She did not wear any panties. She rarely did. She wore small gold hoop earrings. Except for pink lipstick, she wore little makeup. But it was her eyes that drew Sam's attention. Long eyelashes and large brown eyes framed her face.

"Are you finished staring," Beth asked?

"Was I that obvious? I couldn't help myself as you are truly beautiful. I'm sorry."

She had been called beautiful in the past, by former lovers, but not with the sincerity she found in his voice. "Don't be. Thank you."

Sam was a good-looking guy. Standing 6'1" with black hair, piercing blue eyes and a winning smile. Permanent five o'clock shadow. He had the confidence in the business world to get what he wanted, by working with people and not trying to tear them down.

Sam had found a Flowers Pinot Noir on the wine menu. Chilled for ten to fifteen minutes, it was perfect. "Would you like to order some food?" Sam asked.

"Sure." They both ordered pasta.

They talked and drank, drank and talked. And they laughed. They talked more about their families than they did of themselves. The bottle of wine was empty as were the glasses. It was close to two hours since they sat down. The time flew by. Then Beth surprised Sam. With a smile she said, "I read your listing, did some research and your first name is not Joshua. Maybe your middle name is, but you are Sam Weiss the entrepreneur and CEO of Better Solutions."

Without missing a beat Sam replied, "You are very good counselor." Beth looked surprised. "I too have my resources." He was smiling from ear to ear. She was smiling back at him. Sam said, "I do have a question. Why, after finishing at the top of your class at Harvard Law, are you teaching in Harlem?"

"Sam, the law would have provided me with wealth and maybe some personal satisfaction. But when the chance came to teach some 6th graders and this past year the 9th grade class, I felt I would get a greater sense of satisfaction. And I have. These kids don't have a lot going for them; usually they have only one parent at home. The parent or parents have mostly menial jobs. They do what they can for their kids and the kids, in spite of the odds, try hard and most of them want to go to college. If I can help them get there then it's worth more than my being an attorney."

"Wow. I didn't see that coming. I'm impressed." Sam said.

There was a connection between the two of them. Sam certainly wanted to see Beth again. He was hoping Beth felt the same way.

"Sam, tonight was very nice and, if you want, I'd like to do this again."

"I feel the same way."

"Good," Beth replied. "In order for you to take me on a formal first date, I need a favor."

"I thought this was a first date," Sam laughed.

"No, this was a meet and greet. It was meant to see if there would be a first date. And you passed the test. Well almost." She was now laughing with Sam.

"The favor will get me a date?"

"We will see."

"Can I walk you home?"

"I'd like that."

It took them fifteen minutes to reach her apartment building. There was some small talk, then Sam was first to speak. "I had a great time tonight. The favor. What's the favor?"

Beth was smiling. "Not yet. Another meet and greet first. I had a great time. Oh, it's okay if you want to kiss me good night."

Sam reached around, pulling Beth toward him. She was looking up at him when he bent slightly, being he was about four inches taller, then wrapped his arms around her bringing her in for a magical kiss. Their lips pressed into each other and when Beth opened hers slightly, Sam took the chance of slipping his tongue into her mouth and was pleased when she returned the favor and French kissed. Not wanting to press his luck, he started to withdraw from the embrace. Just when he thought it was over, Beth drew him back in for a second kiss. They finally separated.

"You are a beautiful and talented woman Beth Cohen."

"Call me on Monday. We can set up the next meet and greet. Okay by you?"

"Of course. Talk to you then."

//////////

Beth was lightheaded as she entered her one-bedroom apartment. She hadn't had feelings like this for quite some time. As she entered her bedroom, she started to remove her clothing. Her dress came off easily leaving her only in her sexy bra. She quickly removed the bra, freeing her large tits, toying with her erect nipples. She went directly to the middle of the bed and laid on her back. She moved her hands, ever so slowly over the generous auburn-haired bush. Her bush, while thick was also a little wild on the sides. She was soaking wet between her lips.

She moved her fingers away from her pussy and grabbed her tits. She rubbed her mounds and pulled at her nipples which were now at attention. The large, pink nipples stood out, hard to the touch. She began to moan and after a few minutes quickly moved her hands back to her pussy. She shoved two fingers into her pussy, found her G-spot and began to rub the rough spot producing more noise from her mouth. With her other hand she started to play with her clitoris. The combination of the two sensations pushed her over the edge and she came, shouting her orgasm, as she squirted all over her bed sheets..

Beth was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she came down from her orgasm. She felt exhausted and satisfied. She stayed nude after her climax as she moved under the covers. It took her all of five minutes before she fell asleep.

Is there such a thing as love at first site?

Further uptown, Sam's head was spinning. He finally met a woman that he could spend some time with. Not only was she beautiful, she was committed to helping the poor kids in her school get an education. And, she was brilliant with a good sense of humor.

He took a shower and for a few minutes allowed himself to think of Beth standing nude next to him in the shower. His thick cock became painfully erect. It didn't take him long to stroke himself where spurt after spurt of semen came shooting out of his cock onto the tiles on the wall in the shower. He staggered back, grabbing the handrail so he would not stumble. After a minute he turned off the faucet while grabbing a towel. He dried himself, brushed his teeth and jumped into bed naked. It took him a while before he was able to fall asleep.

Is there such a thing as love at first site?

///////

On Monday, Sam arrived at his desk by 7:00 am. He ran into Darren and Leslie in the lobby. "So how was your date with Beth?" He had told them his choice of who he was going to meet..

"It was great. Truly great."

"You going to see her again?"

"I hope so."

Sam waited until the end of the school day to call Beth.

"Good afternoon Ms. Cohen," Sam emphasizing her last name.

Laughing Beth said, "Good afternoon. How was your day?

"Busy. And yours?"

"Working on a project that will take place a week before school ends in late June." Beth took a few minutes to explain the program."

"Sounds like something the students would enjoy."

"Every year they have. Would you like to go for pizza on Thursday?"

"Thursday is perfect. I leave for San Fransico later today and I'll be back on Wednesday."

"One of my rules is that if the meal cost less than $75 then it's not called a date."

"Crazy logic but whatever it takes for me to see you is worth it."

"I promise we can talk about a first date." She gave him the name of the pizza shop near her apartment and set the time to meet for 6:30 pm.

On Thursday, Sam arrived only to find Beth, once again, sitting at the table. Beth took the initiative this time to give Sam a kiss, not on his cheek but a full-blown kiss on his lips. This is their second "non-date" date.

As they sat down Sam said, "With a kiss like this, I have a feeling I'm in for an interesting evening."

"Perhaps."

They ordered pizza. Sam had a beer and Beth a diet Coke.

Before the pizza arrived, Beth spoke. "Now for your surprise first date. You will either say no, and I'll be out of your life forever or you'll say yes. There is no in between."

"I say yes!" Sam replied.

"Yes. What? You said yes without hearing what I had to say!" Beth's voice was louder than normal. The people in the restaurant turned their eyes to their table.

"I said yes? Tell me about it, but the answer is still yes."

NYBoss
NYBoss
334 Followers