She Always Gets What She Wants

Story Info
Samantha gets on her knees to get Grant away from the TV.
923 words
4.19
3.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha loved fall. Pumpkin spice lattes, spooky decorations, fall scented candles, and cozy sweaters. There was truly no better season in her opinion. There was only one thing that could ruin it for her.

Football.

Samantha was a football widow. It was like pulling teeth to get her boyfriend Grant away from the TV long enough to go apple picking or to pose for a fall themed mini session with their golden doodle, Millie. There was a wine tasting at a pumpkin patch she was dying to go to this afternoon but Grant was already planted on the couch watching Game Day on ESPN.

She knew what she had to do.

She came downstairs with a hamper full of laundry and started loading it into the washer. The laundry room was just off the living room with a perfect view from the couch. Grant was lounging with his feet up, wearing a red t-shirt and gray sweatpants, eyes glued to the TV.

Sam put the last of the laundry into the washer and then slowly started to strip off her own clothes. First, she peeled off her tank top, revealing a dusky pink lace bra. She dropped it into the washer. She peeked over her shoulder. Grant was still staring at the TV.

Next, she slowly slipped off her sweatpants, bending down low to show off her perfect peach shaped ass clad in matching lace panties. She rose back up slowly and stretched, arching her back. She peeked back again. He was still staring at the TV but the tent in his sweatpants told her all she needed to know.

She sauntered over and sat on the arm of the couch next to him and draped her arm around his neck. She kissed his cheek. "Anything you're wearing need washed?" she asked innocently.

Grant glanced down at his clothes and said, "No, everything I'm wearing is clean.

"You sure?" asked Sam. She traced her finger around his growing erection. "These seem a little dirty."

She leaned over and nibbled his ear as she gripped his cock and slowly started pumping up and down. Her hand could barely wrap around his shaft.

"I know what you're doing," he said. She pretended not to hear him.

She slid down from the couch and situated herself between his legs. She gave his sweatpants a hard yank and smiled as his cock sprung free. Pre cum was beading at the head.

Sam slowly let her tongue glide up from the base of the shaft to the head. She glanced up to see Grant staring intently at the TV. He was working hard to keep a straight face. He bit his bottom lip as she took in the head, swirled it around her mouth, and ate up all his salty pre cum.

Sam took the plunge and started bobbing up and down, faster and faster down the length of his shaft until Grant finally let out a groan and let his head drop back. He was at her mercy.

She licked and sucked and enjoyed the feeling of his cock at the back of her throat. Suddenly, she felt Grant grab the sides of head, fisting her hair. He held her head still as he started to thrust up and down, fucking her mouth. She moaned as his dick slid in and out. She slipped a hand into her panties to find herself soaking and her clit swollen and tender. She rubbed small circles, slowly picking up speed, until she was right at the edge, but stopped just before as she could her Grant's breathing pick up.

She pulled away from his grip and let his cock pop out of her mouth.

"Oh my god, you're evil," Grant moaned in frustration.

Sam giggled and gently sucked on each ball before she stood up, dropped her panties, and straddled his lap. She slowly lowered herself onto him, moaning as he stretched her wide. Grant reached around her back and unclasped her bra, freeing her tits. He immediately started sucking on one nipple while rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger. Sam wrapped her fingers in his hairs on the back of his head while she played with herself, slow small circles picking up speed.

She screamed Grant's name as she creamed all over his dick, bouncing up and down, eager for more. He thrusted in rhythm with her, letting her boobs bounce in his face, gripping her hips.

As she was about to cum again, Grant lifted her up and threw her onto the couch. He roughly flipped her back around to face him and he shoved his dick inside her pussy, tossing her legs over his shoulders. She moaned as he fucked her harder and faster.

"Oh my god, yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me!"

Grant lightly gripped around Sam's neck as she neared her next orgasm. She came while he choked her and stars erupted in front of her vision. He relaxed his grip and moaned as he filled her pussy with his hot cream. He collapsed on top of her, the weight of his hard body a welcome feeling. He buried his face in her neck and gently kissed the place where his fingers had just been. The sounds of the crowd on the TV, forgotten, cheered in the background.

She twirled her fingers in his hair and said, "So I was thinking we should go do something this afternoon."

"Sure, babe, whatever you want," he said into her neck.

Sam smiled, her victory sealed.