Feel How Much You're Mine

Story Info
Childhood friends share secrets that lead to a night of sex.
3.4k words
4.41
5.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I steeled myself and joined him outside. We were at the corner of motel, so Charlie had his back turned to the door and faced the rest of the building and the parking lot.

"Why do you think that your brother and I stopped being friends?" He asked out of the blue, his back turned to me, his eyes focusing on highway far off as he puffed his cigarette.

"Do you have any idea how bad those are for you?" I interjected, not wanting to answer the question that made my heart flutter.

Charlie and my brother, Danny, had been friends for a long time. We all went to school together, albeit, they were three years ahead of me. But when the two of them went to college, they started to fall off, even though we lived in the same neighborhood. In fact, he lived right next to us. If I looked out my window at night, I could see his.

"Yes I do. Do you have any idea how bad I could be if I didn't calm down?" He bit back. "Answer the question. Why do you think your brother and I stopped being friends?"

I swallowed, unsure what he meant by him being bad.

"I don't know." I said, "You just grew apart?"

He chuckled and took another puff, then blew the smoke out in a slow breath. I watched the smoke wisp away in the air.

He leaned back against the wall and still didn't look at me, even though I was still staring at his profile. "It was because he knew that I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you." He took another deep drag and breathed out, "And I was too much of a bastard to let you go. So he told me to stay away. And when he died... I knew that I had to honor that. So I kept myself away. I thought that if I didn't see you, it would go away. But when I saw you again... I knew I was a goner."

"I...I don't know what to say to that." I confessed. "I didn't know..."

"I know," he said, letting the back of his head fall back against the wall as he let out another puff. "You were never meant to know."

"I used to watch you change," I blurted out, then covered my mouth with my hand. In the face of his confession, I felt like I had to give him at least something in return.

He raised an eyebrow and finally turned his head to look at me. "I wasn't expecting you to say that," he said. "Now, when you said you watched me change, what are we talking here?" He grinned.

I flushed a deep red and looked away quickly at the ground. "I don't think that's relevant."

He threw his cigarette butt on the ground, and in two steps, he was in front of me, palms splayed on the brick wall on either side of my head. He breathed out his last breath of smoke, which would normally disgust me, but with him, it was... pure sex. His short hair hung slightly over his forehead and he tipped his head toward mine. We were inches apart.

"Oh," he said, leaning closer and pressing his weight against his forearm now. "I think it is very relevant. Tell me," he ordered, his voice dropping lower. With his free hand, he reached up and tucked a strand of hair back from my face. He crooked his finger under my chin and pulled it up slightly so I would meet his eyes. "Tell me," he repeated.

"Not here," I whispered, looking side to side to see if there were others around.

He grinned a wicked grin before picking me up, one arm under my ass and one around my lower back. I took in a quick breath of shock, but as soon as I regained my breath, I was on my back on the bed, caged in by his body. He straddled my legs, keeping me locked in place while he looked down at me. He balanced on his forearm and leaned his head down so his lips were brushing my ear.

"Tell me, baby," he murmured. "Tell me how you used to watch me. Tell me how it made you feel. Because I can guarantee, I've felt it too."

I was in dangerous territory.

"I..." my breath skittered. "It was an accident." I whispered, remembering vividly the first time it happened. "I didn't mean to watch."

"Mmm, but you kept watching, didn't you?" He murmured, and I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Tell me what you saw." I gulped when I felt his lips on my neck. "Come on baby girl, tell me so I can reward you."

I let out a shaky breath and stared at a spot on the ceiling, trying to keep my focus, but it was damn hard to do with him breathing against my skin and causing goosebumps to ripple across my neck.

"It was hard not to considering that you changed right in front of the window," I mumbled. "I was studying, I was 18 and you were 21. I looked up from my paper for one second and you were in front of your window... When I realized that I could see you I tried to look away but I couldn't make myself..."

"Go on," he urged, granting me a kiss below my ear.

I blushed a deep pink. "I think you were working out. You took off your shirt and your shorts, and I saw you pull off your boxers right before you walked into the bathroom. I didn't see your dick!" I rushed out, wanting to bite my tongue off so I couldn't speak any more.

He chuckled deeply and inched lower, placing a kiss against my collar bone. "Good girl," he said, "Did you like it? How did you feel?"

I whimpered when he nipped my collar bone after I didn't answer right away. "Good," I breathed out. "I liked it. It made me feel good. And embarrassed. And I watched more times after that but on purpose."

He kissed his way back up my neck. "Thank you for telling me that, baby girl," he praised. "Do you want to know a secret?" I nodded. "I knew you were watching."

"What?" I said loudly, embarrassed and mortified.

"Shh, baby, it's ok," he soothed, kissing my temple. "I liked it. I definitely started walking around shirtless, just for you." I felt him drop some of his body weight onto me, but not nearly all of it. He slipped his hand in my hair, cradling the back of my head. "You want to know how it made me feel?" He breathed against my ear. "Electric. On fire. So fucking hard that it hurt." I gasped when he thrust his hips into me.

I let out a moan I didn't know I could make. His hand flew to my throat and squeezed gently, making my eyes open wide and meet his. They were blazing.

"I need you to make that sound again, princess," he demanded, his fingers digging in to my neck. "I need to hear that sound until I die."

I moaned involuntarily again, but not because he asked me to, because he was fucking choking me and demanding from me like he could read my dirty fantasies straight from my head.

"That's a good fucking girl," he growled, thrusting against me again. "Again."

I took in a shaky breath, and when I didn't moan again fast enough, he grabbed hold of the meat of my ass and squeezed, pulling me against him so I was grinding against his hard cock. I let out more of a squeak than a moan, but I guess he was satisfied with that.

"Charlie," I choked out, swallowing hard. His hand remained on my neck, holding firmly, but not cutting off my air completely.

"Yes, princess?" He teased, trailing the tips of his fingers between my asscheeks, light as a feather, but dangerous as he certainly was.

"I, uh..." I start, feeling embarrassed and at a loss for words as he transitioned from kissing to biting my skin. "I... I'm a virgin," I quickly got out.

He paused for a moment, and I thought for a moment he would stop and leave me right there. Instead, he gripped my jaw and held my face an inch from his, eyes blazing. He looked both terrifying and intensely handsome at the same time. He pinched my cheeks between his forefinger and thumb, which made my lips purse like I was ready to kiss him.

"I swear to God, Rose," he began, and for a split second I mistook the passion and lust in his eye for anger. "Straight from my fucking dreams."

This was the first time that he kissed me. He held all of the control in this kiss, but we were teetering over the edge into losing it. The way he kissed me told me all that I needed to know that he was serious about what he was saying earlier. That he wanted me. That he needed me. That he couldn't keep his hands off of me.

"You're fucking perfect," he told me between kisses, shifting his hands down to the bottom of my shirt. "And after I stripped for you all of those time, it's time for you to strip for me."

In a whirlwind, he flipped me on top of him so I was resting between his legs, with my hands planted on his chest so I wouldn't fall forward. He relaxed back into the pillow, with his hands behind his head, smirking at me. I instantly blushed and leaned back on my heels so that I was staring down at him. God, it wasn't fair. His shirt was riding up slightly to show me his tantalizing V line and his sweats slung sinfully low on his hips. He stroked the bottom of my shirt between his fingers, and tugged slightly.

"Off," he said softly, but the demand was clear in his voice.

With trembling hands, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and brought it over my head so I was left in my black bra. He bit his lip, holding in a growl, but he still held a predatory gaze. "Fucking perfect," he said darkly. He traced his fingertips lightly up my bare sides, which gave me a hard, uncontrollable shiver. He moved his hand down and stroked his knuckles over my stomach before tugging on the drawstring of my pants. "These," he said, keeping his words short. I was guessing that he could barely contain himself to being with, and talking was making it harder.

My breath skittered as I ungracefully slid my pants off, but he didn't seem to care that I looked like a weird deer trying to stand for the first time as I did it. He was too absorbed in how I was now only in my bra and panties. One moment, I was sitting there with bated breath, afraid to move for fear of what might happen, and the next moment he was sitting up, mouth an inch from mine. He tore his shirt off, grabbed my ass and hauled me onto his lap, forcing his lips on mine with a hand buried in my hair at the back of my head. My eyes opened wide, and I only closed them after he forced a moan from me with a soft bite to my lower lip.

"Good girl," he murmured, praising me for kissing him back.

I yelped when I felt his fingers graze my inner thigh, but my breath was quickly stolen from me again when I felt his hard dick grinding straight against my clit. It was like a jolt of electricity driving straight up from between my legs all the way to my heart. We were melded together like two lovers who knew that this was the last time that they would be together. He arms wound around me in a way that made me feel completely suffocated and not nearly close enough to him unless he was squeezing the life out of me. He grabbed my hair and crushed me closer to him. In response, I bit his lower lip, wanting to feel some semblance of control as he devoured me.

A low growl tore through him, startling me, and I jumped. "Fucking hell, baby girl, do you know what you fucking do to me? You're about to make me lose my control and you don't want to see--"

"What if I do?" I whispered, though the way he shut his mouth, it seemed like I had shouted.

- "Don't play with me, princess," he warned.

"I'm not playing," I said, dropping my gaze to his bare chest and trailing the tips of my fingers down his sinfully muscular stomach.

He pressed his nose to my hair and sucked in a shaky breath, and with it, lost the last of his resolve. Like lightning, his hand closed around my throat and squeezed, and used his other arm to push me over onto my back. He grabbed my waistband and tugged hard, relieving me of my pants and my underwear all at once. I yelped then snapped my legs closed, but it was useless. With fire in his eyes, he forced my legs apart and exposed me for the first time to a man. My face blushed pure red when his intense stare fell on my bare pussy. His nails bit into my thighs, and if I didn't know better, I would think that he was breaking the skin and making blood trail down my skin.

His jaw pulsed, and, in that moment, he looked like a madman. I had no idea what he would do next, but it was going to be something I would probably go to hell for.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he confessed, his eyes sliding up to meet mine. "Which makes me feel even guiltier for ruining you."

"How are you going to ruin me?" I whispered, afraid.

His brow furrowed and he lowered himself down, not answering me. His lips found my chest, and kissed over my breasts, slow, hot, and wet, like he had all of the time in the world. With each kiss to my skin, I felt hotter and wetter between the legs, building until it felt like I couldn't stand it, but he was only to my belly button. I squirmed beneath him and bucked my hips even though I wasn't sure what I wanted him to do. Scratch that, I knew, but it was so sinful that I didn't even want to think about it.

"Patience, baby girl, patience," he murmured, a smile in his voice. "I waited years for you. You can wait seconds for me to make you wet enough to take my cock."

I wasn't sure if I moaned or screamed or cried for him, or some combination of all three. Either way, he ended up smirking and finally kissing over my clit. He pinned his arm over my stomach to keep me still as his tongue circled around my clit and dipped lower to my cunt, driving his tongue inside of me just an inch to tease me. I grabbed his hair tightly and shoved his face closer, and it only encouraged him.

"Good girl," he chuckled. "That's it, you love my mouth on your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned, arching my back off of the bed and never wanting this to end.

His free hand dug into my thigh, like he was afraid I was going to disappear at any moment. I was starting to feel an intense build up, like a whisper at first and then a demanding cry, low in my stomach. By the way I ground my hips into his face, I think he could tell that I was getting desperately close to something.

"Come on, baby, you're almost there. Then you'll be ready for my cock deep inside of you. Then you'll really feel how much you're mine."

I clenched my teeth hard and let out a strangled moan when he plunged two fingers inside of me that matched the intensity with which he was eating me. I swear he was eating the soul straight out of my body through my pussy.

"Let me feel how hard you're going to cum around my cock, princess," he murmured, giving me a final lick that drove me over the edge. I fisted his hair hard enough that I thought I would pull it out of his head, and my free hand clamped down on my mouth just as hard. Even then, sound still escaped. Charlie growled lowly, and ripped my hand from my face, pulling it to his instead. He skated his lips across my palm, which was going numb from how hard he was gripping my wrist, and growled, "don't you dare take that sound away from me. I told you before, I need to hear that sound for the rest of my life."

I let out one more sob before my arched back finally returned to the bed. He leaned down so when he spoke, our lips touched.

"You have two choices baby." He kissed the corner of my mouth, and when I tried to turn to kiss him fully, he inched back, leaving me trying to follow hip lips. "We can stop here. I'll be a perfect gentlemen. I'll tuck you into bed, I'll even hold you while you sleep, because god knows I won't be letting you anywhere close to being out of my sight. I'll kiss you and stroke you and comfort you."

"And the second option?" I ask quietly, trying and failing again to kiss him. I only succeeded in brushing our mouths together for a moment.

"The second option," he said, his voice dropping lower, "is that I do all of that, but first I fuck you. And I'm not sure if I know how to fuck nice. I'm about the most possessive asshole you'll ever meet. But either choice, baby, know that you're already mine. I won't be gentle. I won't be a good man. I won't be using a condom. You will know that every part of you belongs to me."

I gulped and stared at him, trying to see if he was joking, but he wasn't.

"It's your choice, baby," he said again, placing a delicate kiss to my lips. "Trust me that I am ok with the first option. Like I said, I'm a patient man, and I can wait for you to be ready."

"Kiss me," I said, pouting my lower lip. "Please?"

"When you tell me which you want, princess," He said, cupping my face and stroking my lower lip with his thumb.

"You know what I want," I said. I traced my fingertips down from his neck, which was strained from anticipation, his chest, which was puffed like he was a male posing in the wild, and his stomach, which was as tense as I felt right before I came. I gently tugged on one of the strings of his sweats and made the band drag down an inch, exposing more of his V line that made my choice feel ever more correct.

"Do I?" He asked playfully as he quirked an eyebrow up. I'm not sure why, but that look he gave me was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

"Two" I breathed, and as soon as the word left my mouth, he was kissing me hard enough that our teeth clashed.

"I'm not going to stop," he warned, nearly ripping my shirt off of my body. After that came my bra, and there I was, lain out on the bed like some sort of virginal sacrifice for the hungry wolf posed above me.

After a good five seconds of drinking me in, his low voice ordered, "get on the floor."

I knew better than to defy him in that moment, but I still couldn't help but ask, "what for?" As I slid off of the bed and sat on the floor, sitting back on my heels.

He pinched my face between his fingers and forced my eyes to meet his. "So you can suck my cock on your knees like a good fucking girl," he growls, yanking me forward so I sat between his knees. "Now take them off."