She and He

Story Info
Striptease, dildos, high heels, spanking, and piss. Lovely.
2.4k words
4.03
8.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits across from me on a chair, wearing jeans and a black blouse. In front of her is a low table, and on the table there are a variety of sex toys...dildos, vibrators, even a leather paddle. I look into her eyes, which are the eyes of a woman planning something naughty.

"I'm going to play with myself for you. I know you like to watch."

I can feel my cock begin to swell as she picks up one of the toys, a vibrator, and runs it along her inner thighs. Looking me square in the eye, she turns it up higher until the buzz is audible throughout the room, and directs it straight to her crotch. Sliding the toy up and down between her legs, still locking eyes with me, I can only imagine what she is feeling or what is under her clothes.

Just as I become completely hard, she turns it off and sets it down.

"That was good for starters," she says. "But I'm ready for something else."

I watch while she takes the large purple dildo in her hand.

"Mmmmm, I bet you wish this was your cock," she says as she takes it to her lips. Still watching me intently, she begins to lick it as if it were an ice cream cone.

"Am I going to do this all alone? Let me see you start playing with yourself. I know you're hard."

I drop my hand to my crotch and start squeezing the bulge that has formed in my pants. It feels terrific. Reaching down further, I can feel my balls and I rub my cock with my thumb through my pants.

"That's better." As if to reward me, she slides the purple dildo between her beautiful lips and begins to suck on it, occasionally taking it out to tease the tip with her tongue. My heart is pounding.

Standing up, with a bit of a smirk on her face, she pulls her top over her head and undoes her black bra. Her 36 DDD boobs, pale white with big, hard, light pink nipples thrusting forth, are now there for me to admire while I stroke myself through my pants. With her jeans still on, she looks at me with a saucy expression and then lifts her boobs up from below, making them look even larger. Then, to my amazement, she lifts the left one to her mouth and actually starts to kiss and suck her own nipple,.

"God, I'm about to cum already," I say.

"Don't you dare. Now take that pretty cock of yours out of those pants and let me see it."

Not needing any further invitation, I stand up, unzip my pants, and let them fall to the floor. My cock is straining against the fabric of my briefs, and has already made a big wet spot of pre-cum on them.

"So it looks like you're a little turned-on."

"Fuck yes," I reply, only somewhat aware that I just said a word that ordinarily I would not use in her presence.

"Well, let's get the game going, then, shall we?"

"Yes, please."

She lets her heavy boobs drop and they fall low to her chest. Still, they aren't sagging. They are just that big. They are shaped beautifully, and even appear rather perky despite their size. She stands in front of me completely topless, in her blue jeans. She leans forward so her majestic breasts swing towards me. Then, again fixing me with her big, blue eyes, she cocks her hip to the left and begins to undo the button at the top of her waistband.

Unable to not touch myself, I've begun lightly stroking my cock, which is dripping pre-cum onto my hand. I'm surprised at how hard it is. I cup my balls and bring my hand to my face, savoring the sweaty smell of my own maleness. Then my hand drops right back to my cock, and lovingly I tease the top of the shaft with my fingers.

"I happen to know you are a butt man," she says.

"Well, yeah, I guess I am."

"Well then, why don't I show you my butt?"

Turning her back to me, she leans over with both hands on the chair, sticking her little ass out straight in the air. Her jeans have stretched taut over her cheeks, and I can clearly see the beautiful furrow that runs between them.

"So, how about a little butt show, then?

She begins to sway her hips back and forth, still bent at the waist. Her ass rises to the left, then again to the right, then to the left, to the right...I am mesmerized and turned on beyond belief.

"I'll bet you'd even like it if I spanked my own butt." With that, she reaches a hand behind and slaps her right cheek, hard. The sound it makes startles me...wow, she just really gave herself a wallop.

"If you're good, maybe I'll let you spank me like that."

Standing up, she begins to slowly slide her jeans down until I can see the top of her panties. They are purple boy shorts.

"Should I let you see more?"

"Please, oh please do."

"Well, you'd better be a good boy then."

Teasing me without mercy, she slowly peels off her jeans, bit by bit, until she turns around and faces me wearing only her tiny purple panties.

"I'm not going to be barefoot, if that's what you think. I brought some special shoes for the occasion."

Reaching down, she produces a pair of four-inch "come fuck me" heels. Sitting down she lifts one leg and then the another to slide the shoes on. I notice that as she does, her knees graze her swollen nipples as her huge boobs hang down.

"Come over here."

"Uh, OK". Kicking my pants aside, I walk over to where she is sitting, with my hard-on sticking up straight and leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

"If you want a butt show from me, then you have to do something for me first."

"Anything, just name it."

"These are brand new heels. I haven't had a chance yet to shine them, so I think you need to shine them with your tongue."

"What?"

"Get on your knees and suck my heels! And be quick about it."

Wow, she has never acted like this before, and it is turning me on so much. I do love to suck on fingers and toes. I don't know if it is left over from infancy or if I have some latent gay in me. Frankly, I don't care. Lovingly I hold her foot and kiss it as it is encased in shiny leather, then eagerly I start to lick the heel and slide it into my mouth. The act of sucking her heel is just so crazy hot I can't stop. After awhile, I start licking her shoe, then move to the the other foot and repeat the process.

"Don't forget to keep playing with yourself."

There was no need for the reminder. I'm just trying not to cum too soon. I think about cumming all over her feet. I wonder if she would make me lick that up too.

"OK, I think we can move on to something else now, don't you?"

I lean back on my haunches as she gently pushes me back from her legs. Standing up, she is looking straight down at me with her huge boobs thrusting out, her tiny purple panties just inches away from my face, and her blue eyes looking right through me.

"You've been good. So here's your reward. You may remove my panties."

I reach up and slowly peel her panties down, revealing her neatly trimmed blonde bush and pouty pussy lips that are tantalizing close.

"You wanted a butt show, so here you go!" Turning around, she grabs me by the hair and shoves my face right between her cheeks and starts grinding on my face. I can hardly breathe, but it doesn't matter. I can smell the nasty musky perfume of her ass crack and it is making me crazy. Without further ado, I stick out my tongue and lovingly begin licking up and down her crack while she grinds her ass into my face. Her puckered little asshole is right in front of me, and I can't help but think how nasty this is. I'm surprised that her hole is more dark than pink but that makes it even more exciting and mysterious. There are small, golden hairs that run from her pussy up between her ass cheeks. I have always been turned on by women with some hair back there. I can't stand it. I plow my tongue right into her asshole.

"Ooh, we are the naughty one, aren't we?"

"Ooumpph..." Not much of a reply, but the best I can manage with my tongue a quarter inch or so up her ass.

Then, suddenly she steps away. Reaching for another sex toy, she chooses a slender vibrator.

"Here, put that to good use."

She is facing me now. I bury my face in her wet, gorgeous pussy. I smear her juice all over my face. I even bury my nose in her vagina. When I pull back, her pussy juice is all over me. I begin to direct the vibrator to her little clit, which I can see is hard when I pull the folds apart. She begins to moan.

I've had enough of being on my knees. Deciding it's time I take some control, I stand up.

"So you like your little vibrator on your clit, do you?"

"Mmmm."

"Well, if you want it there, you are going to have to hold it there yourself. I think you've been the naughty one, and I'm going to punish you now!"

I forcibly turn her back around.

"Now, stick that fucking ass back out at me, you little slut."

I don't think she's used to being spoken to that way, but I don't care at this point.

"I'm your little slut?"

"Yes, you are my little slut, and my little slut is going to get a damned good whacking!" With that I pull my right hand back and land a solid smack on her bare ass. It was pretty impressive...made a good slapping sound and left a bit of a red mark. I follow that by rubbing my hard, leaking cock all over her ass.

"Spank me some more..."

Holding my hard cock, I slap her ass a few times with it. It leaks a trail of pre-cum down her crack. Then, cupping my hand, I spank her seven, eight, nine, ten times on alternating butt cheeks. Not hard enough to really hurt her, but definitely hard enough to make them pink. In the meantime, she has pressed her vibrator right up to her clit. Her pussy juice is dripping down her legs. Seeing the paddle she had left on the table, I pick it up and give her several more good, hard whacks on her now rosy little ass, which she is flinching with each stroke.

"All right. I think that's enough punishment for now. But you are going to get fucked and fucked hard." Taking my swollen cock in my hand, I guide it to her ass, and pretend that I am going to shove it up her butt.

"No! No! Don't do that!"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because my husband did it it once and it really hurt."

"Well, fuck your husband." I position the head of my cock right up against her little asshole.

"No! Please, no!" I pull back and instead jam my dick into her hot, wet pussy. She's whimpering with relief and also with passion. My, how the tables have turned.

Grabbing her hips, I plow into her over and over while she continues to masturbate herself with her vibrator. I can feel my balls start to tighten as I look down at the sight before me. Her little ass, still pink from her spanking, and her cute asshole are completely exposed to me as my cock glides into her pussy. It won't be long now.

Suddenly, she starts to shake and cry out with her orgasm. I can feel her pussy spasm around my cock, and with one last big thrust I bury myself to the hilt in her, holding her hips to me, and just completely unload inside of her. We both cum hard. She sinks to the ground on her knees as I pull out. My cum is leaking from her pussy, and sliding down one leg. Both of us are sated, but I'm not quite done with her.

"I think we need to go to the bathroom and clean up." I help her up and we share a long embrace and soft kiss. Leading her to the bathroom, I invite her to step into the shower.

"Oh, a shower sounds good," she says.

"Oh, it does indeed." With that, I point my still half hard cock at her and start to piss up and down her body. At first she is shocked.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning you up. Here, let me get the backside also." I spin her around and point a jet of hot piss right onto her asshole.

I'm out of pee. "Your turn."

"What do I do?"

"I sit down and you straddle me. Then you piss all over my stomach, legs, and cock."

She really does have to go, so she offers no argument. Doing as I say, she stands over me and begins to release a huge jet of hot, light amber piss. It hits my skin and immediately I'm turned on again. I can smell the slight odor of our piss as it mingles together. The bottom of the tub is filled with pee. I can't help it. While she's peeing, I lean forward and catch a spurt on my tongue. It feels so nasty that my cock starts to rise again. Finally, we are both all pissed out. We stand up and embrace, our sweaty, piss-soaked bodies rubbing together. I kiss her, knowing that she will be tasting her own hot piss on my tongue. Since we are both just exhausted, I decided to let my arousal gently fade, and reach over to turn on the real shower. We rinse off, soap each other up, and rinse again until there is no trace of the piss we shared. Both of us smell fresh and clean.

We share a gentle kiss. I tell her how much I love her, and she tells me how much she loves me. We get dressed.

"Chinese food tonight?"

"Oh yes! Let's go the place where we can sit out on the patio." Off we go for a lovely dinner to celebrate a lovely afternoon.