She Belongs in Service of the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen reaches between her own legs and pokes her middle finger into her cunt. She unknowingly just committed an unpardonable transgression! The Queen opens her eyes, scowls at Jenna, and uncouples Jenna's hand and pussy with a sharp kick. Jen is genuinely taken aback. She looks up with a shocked saddened mug.

"You bitch! No minion of mine may pleasure themselves without my grace to do so!" Jen is as motionless as a high-beamed deer, "Oh, but look at that sweet pout you've got. He'll with it, you are absolved, please go on..."

Before her statement is finished, the Queen leans towards Jen, roughly grabs a palm full of hair on the top of her head, and swiftly shoves Jen's entire face upon her soaked cunt. It was forceful enough to cause a splash. The newest waif is again shocked, but offers no resistance. She knows what to do without further instructions, and sucks the Imperial Puss into her mouth, her tongue simultaneously swirling about Her Majesty's clitoris. Queeny resumes her moans of bliss.

🏰

Manuela, in the meantime, had been lurking on the outside the royal chamber peeking inside through the reeds of the door. Her hand slid down to touch her activated pussy lips, and her slender finger slid between them. She hummed with pleasure as more fingers joined in to plunge inside. To imitate Jenna's action within, Manuela lowered herself onto her knees just in front of the security sentry. Then she stared longingly at the sentry's clitty as it blossomed from its fleshy hiding place. She started to salivate excessively, spit dribbled down from the corners of her mouth, and collected on the knob of her chin.

Manny then fondly recalled her prior position, just where Jen was now serving the lusty desires of their Spartan Chiefess. The thought of having been used for a superior's pleasure made her tingle. This prior peon projected out her tongue, and placed it against the guard's petals. She slid her flattened tongue up her slit. The guard placed a hand behind Manny's head to push her further within her. Manny detected the guard's rising pleasure. She teased her exposed love-bud with her nose and resumed licking.

The guard also recollected how she was sexually tortured by the Queen on a regular basis. She made the guards stand at attention, voice-, clothes- and motion-less. Their erect sumptuous tatas, cuneys and taught buns were on display to the entire village. The Queen knew full well that the guards could take only so much before desperately attacking their own quims. Then, just at the pinnacle of their desperation for relief, the Matriarch would have them pair up and assume 69 positions. It created a wanton scene of vigorous sucking and finger fucking. During the slurp-fest the Queen would voyeuristically insert a finger into her own snatch, aroused by what she wrought.

Manuela took full advantage of her elevated status, and licked the nameless goddess even harder. The receiving guard's knees began to weaken, as did her resolve. With swift spontaneity, she straddled Manny's left shoulder, and lowered her wet pussy flush to it. The guard then repeatedly rubbed her naturally lubricated putang back and forth along Manny's clavicle, neck to shoulder. Manuela stiffened her back to provide the necessary resistance to assume that of a human dildo. She enjoyed the collateral effect of feeling the guard's pristine pubic mound slap her face as she glided. It was another pleasant reminder of once being a mere sex object, used as the superiors saw fit.

Suddenly, the sentry, now at Manny's rear, grabbed both her shoulders, and pushed her flat onto her back. She squashed her pussy upon Manuela's face, and rubbed desperately against it. Dual blissful explosions are sprung forth! The guard's cream paints Manny's face as a shudder of orgasm runs through her. Manny expresses her own with a series of jutting spasms.

When they recovered from their respective quakes of ecstasy, the guard felt a wet hot tongue gilding between her butt crack. Manny swirled her tongue around the now sensitized back passage a few times before snaking it beyond the entrance. The guard couldn't hold back her quivers of delight. She then crawled between Manuela's legs, spread them and interlocked hers between Manuela's.

Sentry searched out Manny's warm and pink pussy with hers. Their engorged clits met. Both contort their pelvises against each other at an ever-increasing pitch. The crashing of her pussy into the guard caused her to rock wildly. Pussy to the other's inner thigh they motioned as if possessed, which in a way, they were.

Intense pleasure again peaked, and when finally dissipated, they paused to catch a breath. Respite was short, however. The guard moved her hips back a few inches and impaled her pussy once again on her partner.

Manuela, too recalled the days of her own sexual indentureship to the Queen. The rank she had achieved since that time had been much more to her suiting. She celebrated her advancement by vigorously pressing her tongue in the sentry's sopping box, and spiraled it all around past the entrance. She then exploited the hierarchy by repeatedly slapping her hand against her inferior's button. The sentry issued her final life draining come.

Back inside the royal hut, Jenny had been on her knees performing her duties well. Her Royalness had her own legs spread impossibly wide, both of them draped over the arms of her rattan throne. For Jen this was a fantastic sight - the Queen spread eagle, her pussy lips glistening and prominent. Before her pending muff dive, she had divided the Queen's dripping labia with her fingers.

Jenna heightened the Queen's anticipation with a long lick around her nipples. She then pushed her long tongue out and approached Queeny's pearl. The Regal Slit was long and lean. Jen flattened her tongue, and carefully slid it upwards till reaching the clit. The Queen tilts her head back with eyes closed and mouth ajar from the bliss of contact.

But, Queeny didn't fight for her position for nothing. Accordingly, she does not give the fledgling sex slave the satisfaction of being totally captivated by the intense pleasure.

The Queen reasserted her authority by placing a hand behind Jen's head and pulling it flush to her hirsute-free box, "hmm, you just might work out. Now attend to my pussy, and do better this time!"

In response, Jen elevated her lapping speed. She loved the Queen's copious mature nectar. The fruity aroma resembled that of the blueberry thickets she encountered on her walk here. Maybe that had been an intentional hint of the Queen's flavor. Jen did not ponder for long, for The Matriarch held Jen's head away from her, then pivoted in place. Queeny's knees were bent on the seat of her chair, facing away from Jen. There was little ambiguity in the Queen's unspoken edict.

Queeny arched her back downward slightly, and proudly displayed her upturned globes. Her ass was creamy white, with each cheek sumptuously expansive, but tightly formed. Jen, again, licks her lips at the view. She starts to lean into Queeny's pussy slot again. But, she was stopped by its owner when she reached her arms back to her own ass cheeks. Her Lewdness placed her fingers on either side of her nether hole. She split the Royal cherubic cherries apart to reveal the portal of her backdoor glory. With ne'er a second's hesitation, Jenna delicately explored the Queen's pink wrinkles with her tongue, then plunged inside that most intimate cavern.

With a joy-strained utterance, the Queen reacts, "eat my asshole, slave! Get it in there. Deeper! Wet your finger and fuck me with it. Umm hmm, that's it, nice and deep. Pump faster! And, tell me you'll always cherish it, and make love to it forever! "

Jen, "I love your asshole, your Majesty. I beg you to let me poke it and feel its warmth. Ummph! Just want it so bad," she sneaks a hand to her own lowly puss to rub.

"Don't you dare neglect my holes for yours, girly, or you'll be sucking every asshole in the village for three meals a day!... That's better. Continue."

The skillful servant brings her previously self pleasuring hand up to the Queen's pussy. Jen took a second or two to enjoy watching a near torrent of royal jelly cascade down the Queen's thighs. She determined then that the issuer of that juice was ready for what was next.

Jenna pointed the digits on her left hand out straight and bunched them to form a blunt tipped arrow. She slowly entered the tip past Queeny's vaginal entrance. Jen is in a near trance watching her fingers disappear within the ever tightening grip of the Queen's tunnel. She mused to herself, 'It's no wonder that the same portal can accommodate the exit of even the largest of new lives.'

"That's good, slave. Fuck my pussy! Harder, g--d damn it!. Talk dirty to me!", demanded the Queen, "I wanna hear it loud!"

"Yes, my master. What a sweet pussy you have. Most befitting of your superiority. I can't get enough of your warm wetness around my hand, it's so good. Thank you, your Highness, for allowing me this treasure."

"Shush bitch! And twist it! Thumb my clit, and suck my asshole!"

Jen complied. Not long after, the Queen's let forth an ear-piercing wail of ecstasy. It echoed throughout the vast village's environs. Her triumphant scream reached such a fevered pitch that the cunt lapping duo outside peeked through the doorway to investigate the source of the spectacle.

Manny stood behind the guard while leaning over to see inside. She put a hand on each of the guard's butt cheeks and caressed them slowly and sensually. She squeezed them and deliberately put her thumbs between the guard's cheeks. When Guardy jumped out of surprise, Manny chuckled. She got an admonished look for her efforts. She then took on a serious expression, and stormed inside to retrieve Jen.

"Damn, girl!," says the Queen while panting from continuous orgasm, "I'm going to have fun breaking you in. We'll have lots more training sessions, if I can survive them!"

Jenny bows her head with deference to her superior. She softly utters, "of course, my Queen. You alone control my destiny."

"Excellent response, my dear," she pats Jen on the top of her noggin like a good pet, "I see you being quite compatible with our little... 'Shedom', as I refer to it. Now be a good little lady slave and follow Mistress Manuela."

Manny perked up at the Queen's choice of pronoun. It seemed to have suggested a change in status, "is she promoting me again? Hope that'll mean I can finally get a live-in lackey. Perhaps I'll get to subjugate Miss Twiggy here when the Queen eventually tires of the new toy." She smiled at the fantasy.

Jen gave Manuela a forlorn look at having to leave that majestic pussy she had just worshiped. Manny abruptly lifted Jen up by her arm. Jenny looked up at her with a pleading expression. Manny flashed her a naughty grin. Jenny knew full well that she'll likely be spanked by Manny for her insolence. Or, so she hoped!

To be continued...

12