She Borrows Some Old Blue Rope

Story Info
She read about my fantasies, it adds to her pleasure.
2.2k words
4
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cookie5
Cookie5
19 Followers

On this day I went to her house, and got told to stand in front of her, so she could put her blindfold on me. She stood me in the corner of the living room. I was told to remove my socks by pulling them off just using my feet. I stepped onto each one gradually easing them off bit by bit, in a sort of silly 'dance' during which I expect looked a bit silly.

I always needed to be blindfolded for sex, to become her sex toy. She just got on with whatever stuff she was doing around the house and made me wait around like a good slave should. Made to stand there and think about my predicament.

I felt the air move and heard her soft feminine voice, as she walked in front of me again, brushing past she pulled me around to the side a bit to get behind me. I think she picked my socks up off the carpet and put them into a plastic bag I could hear. She pulled one of my wrists toward my side and I knew I had to put my hands behind my back, slipping some cold metal handcuffs behind my back, click, click, click, not too tight, quite loose but closed and secured. It was then she reached down and undid my button and pulled down my zip, my trousers fell right down, then she whipped my underwear down hooking one finger under the waistband I expect, dropping them right down to the floor. She left me standing there quite nicely erect and on display for her entertainment, bobbing about in the cool air.

I think she wandered off to get her phone or something, or maybe she was peeling potatoes, we may never know? Then, she probably took some pictures of me looking pathetic, pictures which she would send back to me at random times, when I was in the middle of other stuff. This is how she turns me on when we were apart, a picture of me being a submissive with the line; Remember this? Or something similar, or do you still like being chained to a towel rail?

She seemed to go away for 10 minutes or something like that, and then she came back.

"Hold your cock at all times." She said, un-clipping one cuffed right hand to allow me to move them around to the front, where she immediately clicked the cuff back on once more. Click-click.

This time I hold onto myself as I am told, I am hot and hard and clammy and gently squeeze and feel my hard cock with both hands clasped, my fingers partly interlocking.

"Play with yourself very slowly, and I mean slowly, this is for my viewing pleasure, not your pleasure." I obey her commands and very slowly move my hands around on my cock, feeling my smooth stretched skin with my fingertips. Slow movement means she can take some nice action photographs of me 'playing with myself' I touch myself so she can watch and maybe she is filming me, but she usually just takes various photos of me.

"Do-not stop moving, if you stop moving there will be consequences."

There I am standing in the corner of her living room, blindfolded and barefoot with my underwear around my ankles, is she watching me play with myself? Yes I think she is. I can hear her moving about for some time. I'm not sure if she went out of the room for a while or came back in my darkness it's hard to tell. My hands feel nice but her hands on me would feel better. I move up and down on my shaft, slowly and smoothly to put on a display for her. Continuously moving and it feels good to run my fingertips along my skin, this goes on for about 10 minutes or something, I get a bit close to an orgasm but it's too slow and I want to wank myself quickly but I am not allowed. It's exciting, I'm alert to all the little sounds in the room, like her footsteps on the carpet nearby, anything else I can hear, a ticking clock. The clock in my head has lost track of time. With the eyes covered other senses take over.

After a while she tells me to take my top off, releasing the hand cuffs just briefly and I pull off my t-shirt but my blindfold stays in place, covering my eyes. I can't see a thing.

She returns the hand cuffs that restrict me, and they are closed behind my back once more. My wet ended cock jutting out in front of me. I am naked, apart from the clothing lying around my ankles. I wanted to carry on playing with myself, only now I can't reach!

Doesn't she want to watch me play with myself any more?

I'm gently pushed back against the wall.

"Kick your trousers away."

I shuffle my feet and gently kick away the last of my clothing. I hear the plastic bag again as she collects up my stuff and takes it all away, she goes off out of the room with all of my possessions, my phone and keys my wallet is everything in my pockets, I don't have anything at all now, I am stranded. I am nobody.

She returns and I'm taken by surprise, she suddenly grabs my cock strongly and has a little play, just for a few seconds or so and it feels good. She rubs a finger right over my wet end and it feels so good! An intense shudder of pleasure goes through my completely naked body. She's fully clothed? I am naked.

She pulls my cock downwards with a firm gentle pressure, I feel it rub against her? Then I recognise that she has pushed me right up and onto her hot entrance and I feel myself sink into the start of her hot wet folds. Hot and slippery, she pushes me back a little harder, hard to the wall and is fucking me. She kisses me full on the mouth, my head is right against the wall. It feels great. She kisses my face off nicely and is taking my cock. I smile and in my world of complete darkness she knows I am enjoying this.

I can't reach out to touch her body with my hands cuffed behind my back, she's taking my cock deep into her hot wetness. Her breath is heavy in my face, she's moaning with enjoyment, mounted on my cock.

I think perhaps I might get to cum inside her today, but then she suddenly pulls away, she knows when I'm going to blow and I feel her move away, leaving me standing there once more.

After about 20 minutes? She takes the cuffs off and the blindfold, and as my eyes adjust to the light, she is wearing a dressing gown. She leads me into the next room, her bedroom.

She stands me next to her bed and reaches into her wardrobe for a large bundle of thick blue rope, I wonder where she got all this the rope from? It looks like dirty old rope that's been pulled out from someone's shed.

"Open your mouth" she says, I open wide and submissively. She walks behind me and passes the first bit of rope across my mouth, it wedges in my teeth, she winds it round my head. I must close my eyes as the rope coils over them, she's walking around me working the rope around my face, two or three coils over my closed eyes, I start to dribble where the rope leaves my mouth open, I search with my tongue gently in an investigative way against the metallic tasting grimy rope twists. My body still filled with the excitement of my vulnerability and ready to orgasm.

"Your fantasy 'She borrows some old blue rope' remember?" In sharp and witty manner. "Having read all your fantasies online, we're going to act them out, one by one!"

She goes on to continue her rope work, with my arms up in the air, several rustic spirals around my torso, gripping my chest and thorax, with my arms pushed down at my sides she coils around me some more, securing my hands down at my sides with some interesting knots, I can't reach my manhood any more, not even with fingertips.

I can't see a thing or open my eyes against the rope covering my eyelids, the rope in my mouth which makes me dribble down my chin, not very sexy.

She gently lays me onto the bed, in my darkness she's working around my legs, tying my feet together quite tightly, it feels amazing. Noticeably restrictive and bonded quite concisely. I test the range of movement.

"Feels good does it?" She asks. "Yes" I say... Then I think she leaves the room leaving me naked on her bed and fairly immobile.

After a while she comes back and lowers her soft fleshy pussy onto my face, rubbing into my nose and sitting lightly on my mouth. I can't really lick her as my tongue is behind coils of rope, I can smell and taste this dazzling woman.

She's touching my hard erection as she gets my juices flowing again, moves down and sits on my cock. Fucking me smoothly and gently for what feels like forever. I am locked in my prison of darkness. Is it still daylight outside? Who knows? It is midnight in my bondage? As I explode inside her she rocks back and forth on top of my helpless body.

"Think you can go now do you?" She says... "wrong, quite wrong!" She tells me! As she gets off me and sits on my face again, my cum is leaking back all over my face and into my mouth, with her juices, she's literally rubbing my nose in it.

"I might want to have sex later." She tells me, as she leaves the room once more...

After some time she starts running a bath, as I hear the taps running, I don't get to see that either, untied she leads me into the bathroom, and hand cuffs my hands behind my back and around the bars of the towel rail. She puts a blindfold over my eyes once again and teases me.

"I am going to get naked right in front of you, only you don't get to see anything."

Once again I am on standby, I hear her getting undressed and can't see anything, not a peep of daylight. Her clothing drops to the floor around me, I hear the ripples of her inward bound movement towards the hot bubble bath.

I imagine she is having a good look at my nakedness as she bathes... I just wait. Of course I am hard and I think she likes that. She can turn me on with these fantasies.

"I love how excited you get when I'm in control." She says "you don't get to see my lovely pussy, oh I'm not shy at all, but I know you like the tease, in your fantasy it's a year until you can see my body, only about 10 months to go then!"

Whenever she tells me to place my hands somewhere, I just do it, as a submissive. So for instance she might tell me to raise my hands and grab hold of the bars of the bed, under no circumstances am I allowed to let go from that point on, unless the instruction changes. I guess this saves her from getting the handcuffs out and worrying about where she left the keys! Ooops.

Well right now I have the proper metal cuffs, in combination with the radiator bars I am pretty much stuck here forever.

I hear water ripples as she splashes around a little, the sounds of her bathing, it could be a long wait... She's topping up with the hot tap, I don't mind as I like to be on display. You see it's my job to wait around, to be picked-up and put back down, to be there as a toy. She gets to see all of me but I rarely see anything.

Occasionally I get to lick her panties without a blindfold but that is about, and I can't really see through them, and I'm not allowed to look, the blindfold goes on for her one sided fun before the panties come off.

When you're having this sort of sex with someone who's read all your fantasies, they know what to do, there's really nothing more to say, she just knows what I like and she pretty much likes it too, it seems. Yes, she likes it too.

She must have stood up in the bath as I hear her water cascading back down "pass me a towel" she says with a chuckle... "Oh you can't can you, pathetic little man."

She steps right out of the bath and brushes past, then the next time I see her, she's wearing a pink fluffy bath robe, so I don't get to see much of her body again. The waist belt is done in a bow; she smells nicely of soap, I still smell of sex, so she orders me to make use of her second hand bath water. Which of course I do.

"You get to swallow my dirty bathwater?"

Cookie5
Cookie5
19 Followers