She Calls Him 'Prince of Sex'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the job placement my mother is seeking to assist my father who is developing Parkinson's Disease, only recently confirmed?"

"Yes."

"I advise you to think beyond that initial job because you have the looks and beautiful speaking voice that perhaps would make you a standout as a presenter of locally produced programs and even leading to a producer/presenter role where the real money is."

"Omigod, you are saying look through the woods to see the trees."

"Yes dear, good thinking."

Lewis said to his father, "Forget about asking should Dale can stay the night. Mum has already made the invitation and Dale has accepted plus the offer to stay while she job-hunts."

"My goodness, does Barbara like the look of Dale's boobs?"

"Can it dad, you've had three beers. Neither woman will want to hear such a jest."

"Yeah, well perhaps we could find Dale a position at the law office."

"A generous thought dad but my impression is that she wants a more exciting place than a law office."

"Hold on to this one for a bit, son. She's up a couple of more notches than your usual sluts."

"Dad, I've told you they are not sluts, but that the current trend in women's fashion is the slightly sluttish look."

"Yeah, and lucky for me that includes showing more boob and more tightness over the ass, but don't worry son, I just look and lick my chops."

"Yes dad, and go easy on the wine this evening."

"Good advice son and you be the wine server and keep me in check."

"During diner, Barbara announced she'd invited Dale to stay the night and had also invited her to stay on for the rest of the week, to spend the weekend with her parents, and return on Monday morning to stay for her confirmed job application interview on Thursday. Dale would while spend the other weekdays looking for other job prospects to try to assess the best offer on hand that should benefit her career in the future."

"That's a great idea," Benton said. "It will feel a little like Barbara and I have a daughter in our home. Our own daughter is in Canada and appears unlikely to return here in the foreseeable future."

There was a brief silence without comments.

Then Dale said she was very grateful for this extended hospitality.

Barbara placed Dale in the bedroom opposite Lewis' rather than in the two main guest room and said to Dale quietly, "If you two decide to share a bed overnight, it will be with my approval."

The two women kissed and Dale said thanks but she'd had no hint from Lewis that bed-sharing was likely.

"I don't think my son hints, he pounces," Barbara giggled.

"Err, what about your husband's reaction should Dale come to my room?"

"Keep the noise at a moderate level and he'll be none the wiser, he'll probably have earphones on listening to classical music or to computerised audio translations of written reports or submissions or court case judgements."

"Wow, he does that so not to disturb you going to sleep. That's considerate."

"Yes, and he can be forgetful, leaving his earphones on when he begins petting me."

They laughed, falling into a hug.

"Perhaps you'd do better to take a conservatively programmed robot to bed?"

"You are so funny at times," Barbara giggled. "Goodnight darling."

Dale was astounded by her hostess' friendliness in saying that.

"Goodnight, Barbara," she said, partly choking with emotion.

Dale called into The Den where the two men were watching sport on TV to say goodnight. Both men kissed and hugged her, making her feel wanted. She was so pleased.

Lewis came to her during the night, shaking her awake.

"Are you interested?" was all he said.

For a brief moment she almost said interested in what? Instead she asked did he have condoms.

"I'll pull out early and squirt over your tits."

"No condoms no sex until..."

"Until what?"

Damn, why had she stupidly half-revealed that inner-most thought she had about possible marriage. She needed her butt kicked.

"Um, until I get to know you better and know you can exercise immaculate control of your ejaculations that includes ensuring there's no dribbling afterward, which is a pretty hard thing to do, but even so some element of risk remains."

"Wow, you appear to know more about sex than I do. You can start us off tonight with a Master Class. I have a 6-pack in my underpants. You may roll one on when you're ready."

"Ah, a man who leaves it to a woman to do all the work."

"On this occasion yes, but I'll fetch the towels from the bathroom."

He returned with two towels. Dale pulled one under her butt and placed the other beside her within reach.

"Why are your staring at me; haven't you seen a nude woman before?"

"I was thinking what a splendid chassis and great tits."

She blushed, hugely, and that that surprised Dale. She was used to compliments about her body, or more accurately, parts of it. It was the sheer intensity of admiration that had surprised her and she'd been caught unawares, making her almost gasp. That level of admiration was totally unexpected from a self-confessed womaniser.

"Why thank you."

He grinned sweetly, without any suggestion of lecherous intent.

Almost panting, she thought omigod, what a lovely man, or so it appeared.

He gently opened her legs from the end of the bed and eyed her shaven twat, and his expression sent shivers through her as it reflected unbridled lust.

She half-expected him to jump her, but no, he picked up her left foot by the big toe before palming the heel and began to delicately kiss her ankle and the kisses and tiny licks continued downwards and she thought, with her hands beginning to clench, where that erotic administering would end up.

When fighting to prevent a blast of liquid from drenching his face so early in the piece, Dale knew their roles had switched and it was Lewis who was presenting the Master Class on pre-insertion.

With her hand shaking, she pushed it under the elasticised leg end of his underpants to pull out the pack of condoms, learning in that process that he packed a heavy piece of sexual equipment.

Her breathing-rate picked up and as his tongue made the first lick over her damp vulva, she smiled, knowing she was ready. Actually, very ready.

He spoke, sounding a little huskily.

"Pussy or butt?"

She said firmly, "Butt is off the menu for the foreseeable future."

"That's okay," he said. "There's plenty of pussy to keep me interested. In fact, one could almost drive a bus into it, perhaps."

At that, she lost her fight to control her release. He was tonguing deep into her slit when she erupted.

He came up with juices dripping from around his mouth and he complained, "Fuck, Dale, you could have warned me."

She decided not to apologise. Being a man about town he ought to be well versed in the possible dangers of licking pussy.

Not waiting any longer to hear an apology, the fucker heaved himself over her and as she gasped, they engaged jointly in an open-mouth spell of kissing with his tongue deep into her mouth and the bottom half of his face adding pussy discharge over part of her face.

She could have screamed he was a disgusting bugger and kneed his groin or rolled away to run off. Instead, she took the third option and licked pussy juice over his eyes and called out sweetly, "Come on, fuck me. Prove you have the skill to satisfy me deeply."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," she said, biting open the wrapping to free a condom. "Finger me wetter and get ready for me to roll this on your weaner."

"Weaner?" he said, in a gloating voice. "You'll need to stretch your legs wide to take all I've got."

As Dale began her roll-on task, she gasped and said theatrically, "Omigod, I don't think my hand is large enough to hold it steady for the roll-on."

"Perhaps call your mother to help you, oh you pathetic young woman."

"You filthy beast," she squawked, squeeze his balls rather savagely and he involuntarily ejaculated prematurely all over her face and hair.

"Sorry, oh damn, I'm really sorry for fooling around so stupidly, Lewis. Now that's you done for the night."

"Who are you confusing me with, Dale? Have you been fucking one-shot 18-year-old school leavers, your father or pious clergymen? When I fuck, I come multiple times during the session, however long it takes before we quit."

"Ladies were attracted to my grandfather because he was known in his neighbourhood as 'The Stallion' and my older sister used to reckon I'd inherited his genes, but let's not go down that track."

Dale closed her mind to the apparent confession by implication, that he used to bang his sister multiple times, which raised the possibility that their mother might also have been implicated.

Instead, Dale prioritised the job on hand of getting his beautiful looking erection into her.

She was aware that although a comparison of the memorized images of penises of males that she'd handled upon becoming a young adult, that being brave and open enough to describe whether male penises could be attractive was a subjective issue. However, in her opinion the penis she'd been looking at was an object of beauty, comparatively speaking. Satisfied with her conclusion, she began backing up to facilitate it sliding into her as she dribbled excess saliva on to the towel beneath her.

Oh boy, did she feel hot.

"Condom!" Lewis called urgently.

Almost in a panic, Dale scratched around where it had dropped from her hand earlier, worked on rolling it on with obvious expertise. She returned to backing up to where Lewis was on his knees and holding patiently his erection that she knew would be a big treat for her and also for him when she wrapped internal pussy around it tightly.

Chapter 2

Hours later, Dale gently rocked Lewis awake.

"Hi, big boy. Which of us lasted the longest in that epic doodle-dum-doodle-dum-dee?"

"What?" he yawned, blinking his eyes rapidly to widen them awake.

"It was a draw," she cooed. "We both collapsed into sleep almost simultaneously, I believe. About two hours ago, I cleaned up most of the mess and rolled you into clean sheets including changed pillow cases without you waking. You appear fucked, whereas I feel like pretty, light-footed and as if I was, say, eighteen again."

"Hmm," he groaned. "I feel fucked... err... ah, Dale. It is daylight, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's 10.30. Before your mother left, opening the windows of this foul-smelling room, she said she would re-arrange your appointments until after 11.00."

"I must rush but I don't think I can walk."

"Move your butt darling to get you feet on to the floor and when your feet land on the floor, you'll feel your blood flow rejuvenating and walking ability will return as you stagger a few steps."

"What did you call me?"

"Darling. During one of the rests during the night while we waited for a full erection to return, you proposed to me."

"Did I?"

"If you don't remember, let's call the engagement off. I would hate to have you wondering for the rest of your life if I tricked you into matrimony."

"Nah, baby," Lewis mumbled, in need of a thorough mouth-sluicing.

"Let the proposal stand, I can't remember the words but I do remember you seizing me and crying out incoherently at first before I make out the words that you felt deliriously happy."

"Yes, I did say that Lewis but I could have been faking it as part of an evil plan to get you to marry you."

"Did you hope I would propose marriage to you?"

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"Because while I had thought you'd be a good catch, I believed you were so absolutely addicted to shafting half the babes in this country between the ages of 20 and 39 who looked as they might be great in bed. I concluded that you'd value your bachelor status too much to ever truly desire to marry."

"Why did you say to age 39?"

"I'd figured you'd think females aged 40 and over would be too old to be lively sex-mates."

"Dale, your replies during my brief interrogation have impressed me as being genuine. I believe I must have proposed to you during a spell of euphoria during one of our spells between lengthy bouts of sex. Lately, I have been thinking I should consider settling down. May I date you this Thursday evening to propose to you formally?"

"Yes, oh yes. But if you have any reservations..."

"Stop it there, Dale. I believe your account of what happened when I was awash in euphoria."

She giggled and said when awash in semen and pussy juices probably was what he meant.

"Here, lean against me while you walk to the toilet and then to the shower. After you dress, I'll drive you to your office because right now you are unfit to drive. While you are showering, I'll make you coffee and a couple of meat sandwiches you can consume in the car."

"This is a happy day for us Lewis. Let's enjoy it to the full including breaking our news to your parents. I can't wait for that moment as I believe your mother will be swept into euphoria after thinking for so many years that she was doomed to have a bachelor son for life."

"Really, I didn't think she would think like that, not my tough-minded mother."

"That was rather light thinking, Lewis. You have so much to learn about women beyond the bedroom."

He stretched an arm and said, "I gather that I satisfied you sexually?"

"Lewis, I can honestly say that in my experience, you are the Prince of Sex."

The End

Lewis Ryan (28)

Mother Barbara

Father Daniel

Dale Benton

12