She Can Be Such a Brat

Story Info
Ex girlfriend cheats on her rebound in the brattiest of ways.
2.3k words
4.57
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen much of Ariana in the few months since we'd broken up. We tried to stay close but she'd been staying with her family a lot, and spending time with her new boyfriend. He was a disrespectful little shit who was too young and dumb for her anyway, but she liked him and I respected her rebounding decisions. After a long bout of without communication, Ariana reached out to tell me just how important our friendship was to her and that she didn't want to lose me from her life. We made plans to get together for a drink the next time she was home.

A week or so later she made her way back into town and we met up at a local bar. It was nice. We did some catching up and talked about the directions our lives were headed. We then decided to go back to my place and have a few more drinks while sitting on my balcony.

We enjoyed the afternoon, sipping drinks, talking, and looking out over the city. Any time she mentioned her new guy, she'd tell me how wonderful they were together, and what a perfect match they were. "Hold on. He's texting again." She would stop periodically to respond to his messages. It was new, so I completely understood.

"If you want to give him a call, I'll go inside and make some more drinks... you know? Give you some privacy." I suggested.

"Oh. No, I shouldn't call him. He's very jealous that we're hanging out. I keep telling him it's fine, but he's really not cool with it."

"We can go back to the bar if hanging out here makes him uncomfortable? You can tell him that there's nothing to worry about. I fully respect whatever you've got going on." The fact that she might misinterpret this as me even entertaining the idea of going out of my way for this dumb schmuck's comfort got a little under my skin, but I was doing it for her peace of mind.

"I've told him. He's just jealous." She left it at that and I went inside to fix us another drink. When I came back outside she was texting away as if writing a novel. "Just gimme a second." I handed her a drink, sat back and waited.

"I want to FaceTime him."

"You sure? I don't know if that's a great idea." I wasn't sure if she was drunk, showing off, or trying to push his buttons.

"If he really loves me he'll have to respect our friendship." With that, she lifted up her phone and gave him a call. I kept out of sight when I saw his irritated face pop up on her screen. Honestly she chatted with him for about two minutes, before he hung up. Although I heard just how annoyed he was at the end of the call, she reiterated how in love they were. She's clearly being a brat - both to her new love interest, and to me.

We went inside because she said her drink needed more ice. As soon as I closed the door behind us though, she threw herself on my bed. "You could hear how bothered he was that I'm at your apartment, couldn't you?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Well, our friendship isn't up for debate. He needs to learn that." As she's saying this she removes her shoes, followed by her jeans. "Do you have some comfy pants I can borrow? It's too hot for these." She lies back on my bed in a T-shirt and the tiniest pair of panties. They're basically see-through, and she is making no attempt at covering her beautiful pussy. I stand above her and offer her a pair of pajama pants. She's definitely testing how far she can push this, but I don't budge. I act like this is the most natural thing in the world. "The sex is actually getting a lot better with him now." She chimes in as she sits up and looks over the PJs.

"Better? Better how? Better than when you were with me?" I say with a smirk.

"Definitely not. Better than it was with him, when we started. He's not as... experienced as you, but now that we love each other, I think we're just more in sync." She looks at me coyly "...also your dick is a lot bigger." Now she was definitely looking for a reaction.

"Well I'm glad the sex is getting better." I say dismissively. With that, she reached up and grabbed my cock through my jeans. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"I should at least get to see it again. It's not like we've never seen each other naked before." Then she casually removed her panties and lay back on the bed. I must admit feeling a bit torn, but seriously, this brat was making my cock hard. It's not my place to police her new relationship behavior.

"It would be okay if you eat my pussy, right? You know... as friends?"

"As friends?" I asked.

I stood over her, slowly wrapped my hand around her throat and I unbuckled my belt with the other. I looked in her eyes as I unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly and reached into my underwear.

"Yeah. Friends do that, right?" She said while fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"You teasing little slut." I slowly pulled my cock out of my boxers and stroked it as I held her head in place, merely inches away. "Open your mouth." She did as she was told, and I pulled her closer to my hardening prick. I paused for just a moment and stroked it where I was just out of her reach. Mouth open wide, she stuck her tongue out in anticipation. "I want you to suck my cock, and if you're a good girl, then I'll lick your pussy... as friends." Still holding her by the throat, I plunged her open mouth down onto my cock. Hungrily, she sucked away at me. She immediately reached down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy as I fucked her face. With her lips tightly wrapped around my shaft, I worked my thick cock into her throat. Her eyes rolled back in her skull. I pushed myself in and out of her, feeling my dick getting harder and harder. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and playfully slapped the side of her cheek with it. I loosened my grip from around her neck. "Take off your shirt." Again she did as she was told. If I'm going to lick this brat's little pussy, I better be able to have my way with her perfect tits as well.

I pushed her back on the bed and grabbed her legs to reposition her. I hovered over her for a moment and put my lips to her neck gently. I lowered my head and sucked on her tits as I made my way down her body. I worked over her nipple with my tongue, and my hand made its way between her legs. She was soaking wet. "You insatiable little slut. Your pussy is dripping."

I dipped two fingers into her wet cunt and pulled upwards, massaging her G-spot and licking my way down her stomach. As I pushed my fingers in and out of her she started to moan loudly. My tongue found her clit. I kept my fingers inside her as I licked around it and all over her pussy. I was teasing her now. Just as I'd get to the top of that perfectly dripping hole, I'd stop fingering her and just graze her clit with my tongue. I kept getting closer and closer until I stopped all together. "You like being a little bitch, don't you?"

"Please... don't stop now..." She moaned.

"Answer me." I pushed my fingers deep into her again, then stopped once more. "You're a bad girl. You like being a little slut, don't you?"

"I do! I can't help it! I'm a teasing slut! Please! Keep going!"

"I needed to hear you say it." I plunged my two fingers back up her soaked little twat, back to her G-spot and dove right onto her clit with my mouth. I sucked her swollen nub into my mouth and flicked it back and forth with my tongue. As soon as I began tonguing her clit she started to shake. Her legs clamped tightly around my head and she bucked her hips into my mouth. I could feel her juices streaming down my wrist and along my arm while she squirted against my tongue and lips. She was coming hard.

I didn't stop. I worked a finger into her ass and it drove her absolutely wild. "Tell me you need me to fuck your ass."

"No!" She whimpered. "...it won't fit!"

"I didn't ask if it would fit! Tell me what you need!"

"I need you to fuck me." Please, fuck me."

"I'm going to fuck you. First I'm going to fuck this dripping wet little cunt of yours, but you NEED to be put in your place for being a teasing little brat, don't you?" I kept my fingers in her ass and pussy, and she kept shaking convulsively.

"Please fuck me!"

"Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please fuck my pussy..."

"Yes. And then?" She hesitated to respond, but couldn't fight the overwhelming sensations that emanated from her cum-soaked pussy.

"Please fuck me... and cum in my ass." She said it.

I lifted her by the legs and roughly threw her fully onto the bed. I spread her open and positioned myself between those long legs of hers, slapping my cock once or twice against her sensitive clit. I teased her pussy with the head of my dick then slapped it once more. She let out a cry and I thrust all of my weight into her. Her pussy was dripping wet, but still so incredibly tight. I slid my cock inside her to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pounded into her. "Oh god, it's so thick! I forgot how good you feel!" Her cum was dripping down my shaft and along my balls as they slapped against her ass.

"You miss my big cock, don't you?" I muttered as I lay into her sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck me! Please! I miss your big cock! Oh fuck I miss it!"

Moaning and writhing, she started to cum again. I thrust in and out of her as she shook through another orgasm. I wrapped my fingers around her neck and put my mouth right up to her ear. "Tell me to fuck your ass. Tell me what you need." I clamped my mouth down on the flesh at the base of her neck and continued fucking her pussy.

"Please! I need your cock in my ass! Please fuck my ass! I want you to cum inside me!"

I slipped my cock out of her pussy while she continued to quiver. I rolled her onto her side and kneeled above her, giving me perfect access to both her pussy and her tiny little asshole. She was absolutely drenched with her own cum. I rubbed the entire length of my prick along her pussy, then up and down her asscrack to coat my cock with her liquids. Then I placed the head of my dick against her tightest opening and pushed ever so slightly. Her hands darted right for her pussy once again. I pushed the head halfway inside her ass... "Tell me." I teased. She couldn't take the anticipation and was pushing back against me.

"Please fuck my ass. Please put that big dick in my tiny little asshole." She begged.

That was all I needed to hear, and I slowly pushed my throbbing cock into her ass. I stopped about halfway to hear her whimper once again, then I pushed all the way inside her. Her shaking began again immediately. I looked down between her legs and she had two fingers pushed into her wet little pussy. I thrust into her again. Lifted a hand above my head and let it down hard on one of her asscheeks. I pumped my cock into that ass three or four more times before smacking her another time. I buried my cock deep into her ass with every thrust.

"You needed this cock in your ass, didn't you? You like being a little brat!" Sweat was dripping off my forehead and onto her tits and chest. I picked up the pace. Her mouth was half opened and her eyes were unfixed as if she had no control over her movements.

She managed to slur out a response "Yes! I needed to be fucked in the ass! Please cum inside me! I'll be good! I promise"

"You little liar! I'm gonna fill your ass with cum every time I catch you being a teasing little brat!" I could feel her shaking again, only this time it was going to send me over the edge as well. I smacked the flesh of her ass one more time as I pounded away at her. I felt the cum beginning to well up in my balls as my orgasm approached. I withdrew almost all the way before pushing as deep into her ass as I could go. I could feel every muscle in my body contract as my cock exploded, gushing spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her tight little asshole.

We lay there for a moment in a puddle of our own sweat and cum, catching our breath. Her ass had big, red, overlapping hand prints. I left a bite mark between her neck and shoulder as well as a slight bruise on her neck. Her beautiful freshly fucked pussy was red and swollen, and there was cum leaking out of her ass. She turned and smiled at me. We really do have a very special friendship.