Stroking Me with Her Panties

Story Info
A Continuation of "She Caught Me In Her Panties".
1.9k words
4.69
35.4k
52
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This Is a Continuation of "She Caught Me In Her Panties".

***

I woke up on the sofa bed in the basement feeling guilty.

The covers were pulled up to my neck. My pants and boxers were on the floor. I was wearing a tee shirt and black panties with a floral print.

A few hours earlier I'd been wearing the same panties while my aunt's step-daughter jacked me off. That was just after she caught me trying them on. She'd told me to keep them when she finished.

Angela and I weren't related by blood, but we were still family. Her dad had married my aunt when we were both kids. She was almost four years younger than me and everyone thought it was funny that she had a little crush when we were growing up. But nobody would have approved of any real romantic relationship.

Upstairs I could hear my aunt and her husband moving around. I quickly changed into my own underwear and pants. I stuck the panties in my coat pocket.

I didn't regret what had happened. We'd both had a little to drink. It was impulsive and unplanned and sexy as hell. Angela was the only the second woman to see me in panties. The other had been my first serious girlfriend, but she had thought it was just experimentation. She had no idea it was my fetish.

But Angela had caught me masturbating alone with her panties. I didn't know if she was into it or just saw an opportunity to take advantage of me and explore her long unrequited crush. It should have been embarrassing, but I knew I would replay that night in my head for a long time. Even though I assumed it had been a one time thing. I couldn't let anything else happen between us. Angela was barely eighteen. She was still in high school. And we were practically related.

My resolve lasted all of ten minutes.

When I got upstairs I found Angela at the breakfast table dressed for school in her uniform and Lisa Loeb stylishly nerdy glasses. Her thick, black hair was tossed to the side.

She flashed me a sly smile. There was no sign of the shy girl I'd grown up around.

I pulled up a chair next to her.

"Are you wearing still wearing my panties?" she whispered with a wink.

I looked over to make sure my aunt hadn't heard. I told her I wasn't.

"Where are they?"

I patted the pocket of my coat.

"Gonna wear the later?" she teased.

My cock was getting rock hard. Before I could answer my aunt walked in and sat down at the table. We all ate cereal and made small talk. Angela's father passed through in a blur on his way out the door to work.

"Any chance you can drive me to school?" Angela asked.

"What happened to Jennie?" my aunt asked.

"She said she had a doctor's appointment today and couldn't take me."

I told them it was no problem since I was heading home anyway. I knew my cousin probably wouldn't be up for hours.

Angela went to grab her things and I told my aunt goodbye and went to wait in the car. Angela came out a couple of minutes later.

I could not get over how sexy she had become since I'd last spend time around her. She'd been a chubby kid. Now she had a delightfully plump, hourglass figure. Her tits bounced as she walked toward the car in her plaid skirt and white blouse. She walked with the confidence of a woman who knows she's attractive.

"So. Last night was fun," she said casually after climbing in the car.

I could only nod.

"So you're not wearing my panties any more?" she teased as soon as she sat down.

"No," I answered. I put the car in reverse and backed down the short driveway.

"But you kept them, right? Are you going to wear them again? Or just jack off with them?"

"I don't know." She was actually making me tongue tied. This was a woman I'd teased as a girl. I'd never come close to being nervous around her or thought of her as anything more than my cousin's kid step-sister.

"When did you become such a tease?" I asked with frustration.

"Am I teasing you?" she toyed. "I made you cum last night. I thought teases don't follow through."

"You know what I mean. You're teasing me now," I said.

"I'm just asking what you're going to do with my panties," she said. "That's not teasing. It's just a question. Teasing would be asking if you want to see the panties I'm wearing."

Her voice had a sing-song tone to it. It was obvious she was enjoying herself. For years she'd had a crush on me and I'd ignored her. Now she was in control and she knew it. I didn't know if she'd spent the last few years watching porn, reading smut, or just fooling around with other guys. But somewhere along the line she had learned how to play the wicked coquette.

"I don't want to see your panties," I lied. "What happened last night can't happen again. It was wrong."

"You wearing my panties was wrong? Or stealing them from the laundry?"

"That's not what I meant," I said. "I didn't even know they were yours."

"So you thought they were my step-mother's?" she asked. "Your aunt? That's really fucked up."

"I didn't know whose they were. It wasn't important," I told her honestly. "I just grabbed them."

"You just like wearing stolen panties," she stated. "You don't care who they belong to. Even your aunt. Your dad's sister. That's what you're saying. I guess that is wrong."

Damn, she was quick. Had she practiced this conversation in the mirror that morning?

"I don't mean that," I said. "I meant us. We can't do this."

"Why?" she teased. "We aren't related. Not really. Do you only get off wearing the panties of your relatives?"

I pulled the car over into an empty parking lot. We were a couple of blocks from her school.

"If anyone found out about the two of us then both of our families would disown us," I said. "There would be a lot of drama. And everyone would blame me because I'm older and the man and they'd say I took advantage of you. You're still in high school!"

She nodded and seemed to think for a second.

"You're right," she said. "You should probably give me my panties back."

It was my turn to agree. On some level I wanted to keep the panties. Not because they were hers. I just liked wearing panties. And it would be fun to replay our sexual encounter.

But giving them back was the right thing to do. They'd spend most of the time hidden in a drawer anyway. I didn't have a lot of opportunities to properly enjoy them at college. And it would be humiliating to get discovered with them. I'd worn panties plenty of times, but I'd never kept a pair.

I grabbed my coat from the backseat and pulled her panties from the pocket. The satin floral briefs I had worn while she jacked me off and the little black bikinis she'd used to catch my cum. She took them from me.

"Are you sure?" she said.

I nodded.

"Because you could keep them," she said. "And this pair, too."

She flipped up her pleated schoolgirl skirt. She was still wearing the silky navy panties she had on the night before. I felt my cock come to life just from looking at them. I remembered the way they felt on my hard dick when she was grinding her pussy against it.

"They're pretty wet, though," she added. "Again. Just like last night. Does that ruin it for you? Do you only like clean panties? Do you like to wet them yourself with your cum?"

There was no point pretending I could resist her. I was twenty one years old, horny all the time, and the only action I'd gotten in months was being jacked off by a woman who was practically my cousin. And she'd used her panties to do it. She was the first person to ever realize the depth of my fetish and she wasn't running away.

She started sliding the silky panties down her thick, sexy olive-toned thighs. She left her skirt up so I could see her black bush. She slid the panties off over her shoes.

"You want to see how they feel wet?" she asked. "Ever felt that?"

I had a few times with my first serious girlfriend, but she didn't need that information.

"I haven't," I lied.

"Let me see that hard on," she said.

I unzipped my pants in a hurry. It was seven in the morning and we were in my car in the parking lot of an oil change place. We were two blocks from her school. Students were passing by less than 20 yards away in their uniform carrying book bags. And I still pulled my dick out.

Angela pressed her hot, wet panties against it. She rubbed them up and down. I groaned loudly. She stroked it nice and slow with her silky underwear.

"You like this? Or you want me to use my mouth?" she asked.

"Just your panties," I said.

She seemed surprised. She had no idea how sexy I found lingerie.

"You sure?" she asked with arched eyebrows. "Let's just make sure."

She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over the center console. She wrapped her full lips around the tip of my cock. The damp panties were still around my shaft.

"Fuck, Angela," I moaned. "When did you become so naughty?"

She didn't answer. She just tongued the tip of my dick and started jerking the base. It was a little painful. She obviously had limited experience. But it was still amazing.

I reached over and cupped one of her big tits. I was young enough that touching a titty still felt like something special. Angela opened the top two buttons on her blouse so I could see her amazing cleavage and white bra.

"Faster," I grunted.

She worked the shaft with her panties. I couldn't stop thrusting my hips. I wanted more of my cock in her warm mouth.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat," I moaned.

She pulled her head back.

"Do it in my panties," she said.

I didn't protest. She covered my dick and stroked it rhythmically. I wanted it to last forever. I told her to slow down. Instead she went faster.

"You gotta finish," she said. "I can't be late for school. Cum for me. Cum for me, daddy."

That caused me to lose my mind. I started thrusting into her hand. I moaned loudly and erupted in her panties. She kept stroking until my cock spasm. She wiped up all the cum. Then handed me all three pairs of panties.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

"I guess nothing today," she said with a wink. "I'll be naked under my skirt."

She grabbed her things and quickly jumped out of the car.

"I can walk from here," she said. "Thanks for everything. See you at Christmas?"

I sat there and watched her walk away. Her body jiggling. And three pairs of her panties in my lap.

***

[[Thanks for reading! I love feedback and try to respond to all private messages!!]]