She Chose Me

Story Info
A love-at-first-site encounter.
1.7k words
4.11
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and I worked at a store in the local mall. We weren't super close, but we did hang out at work, took breaks together, that sort of thing. He mentioned that there was a concert coming up at a nearby outdoor concert venue featuring several popular bands and we agreed to attend.

When the concert day arrived, I showed up at Kevin's house. I'd never actually been to his house before. Also, Kevin neglected to mention that he had a sister who was much better looking than he was. Moreover, Kevin's sister had invited her friend, who was also better looking than Kevin, and who seemed to take a liking to me immediately.

Janelle just kind of attached herself to me from the get-go. She introduced herself and pretty much never left my side after that. It really isn't an exaggeration to say that she stuck to me like glue. She was very clingy, but I have to say I liked it. She was also sexy as hell. I damned sure wasn't going to push her away. I don't even recall us engaging in small talk. She just latched onto me like we'd known each other intimately for years and never let go.

Our transportation was a seven-passenger minivan and there were ten of us going. (Kevin's older brother, his girlfriend, and friends were also going.) The logistics of getting there required that a few of us would have to sit on laps. Janelle volunteered to sit on mine.

I was surprised, in a sense, that she volunteered to sit on my lap, since we really didn't know each other well, but in light of how she had latched onto me and clung to me like we were lovers, I guess I wasn't too surprise.

What did surprise me, in spite of what I'd just mentioned, was when, after we were seated, she instructed me to hold her close by putting my hands under her shirt and holding her pert little boobs. We were sitting just behind the driver in a captain's chair and no one could really see what we were doing. Janelle didn't have large breasts, nice-sized peaches is an apt size comparison, but they were firm and stood out straight from her chest. Her nipples hardened to rocks under my caress. Not coincidentally, I had something rock hard under her, too.

She wiggled her ass a little when she first noticed. Then she unceremoniously reached down and grabbed me, squeezing like she was checking to see if I was ripe. Then she asked, "Promise to love me forever?" Upon my affirmative answer—because I was smart enough not to say no when she had me in her grasp—she whispered that I should unzip my shorts.

We were in a crowded minivan driving down the highway and she wanted me to whip it out? I thought she was crazy, but if she was game, I was. She lifted up slightly so I could unzip and then she reached down and grabbed me again, squeezing and stroking—not in an obvious manner. She was shockingly discreet. Then she slipped aside the leg of her shorts and slipped me inside of her.

She was so wet I slid in easily, despite how tight she was. She moved ever so gently, so as not to arouse suspicion. She was so aroused that she came after only a few seconds. Well that was all it took to push me over the edge. I blasted off too. It was almost impossible to do it quietly, but somehow, I managed to contain any noise.

There was no condom and the way things had transpired, well, I hadn't given a thought to birth control or STDs or anything. Until I shot my load inside her. It was an intoxicating feeling shooting my seed into such a willing vessel. I kept these thoughts to myself, however. It was not the time to discuss such things.

Janelle just twisted around and kissed me, long and wet, until I slipped out from within her. She snagged a couple napkins from somewhere and used them to sop up our mess. I was shocked that no one said anything about the smell. Then she lifted up so I could zip up again and proceeded to slip me the tongue some more. I'd known her for less than an hour and had already had sex with her. Everyone else was so engaged in their own conversations that I don't think anyone even noticed.

After we arrived at the concert venue and found suitable seating in the grassy area just beyond the higher priced actual seats under the pavilion. Janelle continued clinging to me. We danced occasionally, during the slow songs. I held her close and cupped her ass. She had a wonderful ass—something I hadn't really paid attention to before.

"I love it when you squeeze my ass," she whispered in my ear.

"I love squeezing your ass," I responded. "There are so many things I want to do to your ass," I whispered.

"I can't wait," she said. "My ass is all yours. But I'm fairly sure you've already figured that out by now."

"It's still nice to hear it, though," I answered.

I reveled in the thought that, at last, I had a girl who wanted to be my sexual plaything. She never once acted like she was doing me a favor by allowing me to touch her. More often than not, she was the one instigating it. Pulling my arms around her, putting my hands on her boobs (one of my favorites!) and even guiding my hands to her nether region once we got settled and could use a blanket to cover our activities. I must have made her come a half dozen times during the concert. She even apologized that she wasn't brave enough to fuck or suck me during the show, but swore she'd make it up to me on the way home—a promise she made good on.

We were in the far back bench seat on the way home and had a little more privacy—largely due to the fact that the people riding next to us appeared to be asleep. Janelle rode me like a pony. I don't think I'd ever come that hard before.

"You're coming in, right?" she asked when we got to the apartment she shared with her mother.

I looked at my watch. It was almost 2 a.m.

"Let me rephrase that," she said sternly. "You're coming in."

Who was I to argue?

"Best not to wake mom," she said as she led me through the modestly decorated apartment. Her mom had left the range hood light on as a night light, so we didn't have to stumble around in the dark. Janelle grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room.

We made love then—with the lights on. She gave herself to me completely, letting me explore her body at my leisure. I had been with girls before, twice, but those were clandestine encounters in the dark where I couldn't really see anything or satisfy my natural curiosity regarding feminine anatomy.

Janelle laid everything bare. She taught me how to maximize her pleasure, showing me where and how to stimulate her. She didn't even balk at my fascination with her ass. She let me fondle her parts as much as I wanted to.

She gave me my first blowjob. I had never really been concerned with getting my dick sucked. If it was going to get any action, I wanted it to be the pussy kind. Janelle wanted to suck me off. Who was I to deny someone who had thus far been only generous with her affection and sexuality.

I quickly realized that either she was a natural at oral sex or had had plenty of practice. I preferred to think that it was the former. And it didn't just feel good, or even amazing. Well, yes, it felt amazing, but the best part, really, was watching her take my cock in her mouth—and the way she looked at me? Well, that alone pretty much made me cum in her mouth.

But she didn't stop. She kept tonguing the head of my cock, which was hypersensitive, until I spurted piss. That didn't discourage her, though. She kept right on doing it until I spurted again. She still didn't stop. I took this to be intentional, so I didn't hold back the next time the urge hit. I emptied my bladder down her throat. She drank every drop of my piss.

Afterwards I asked her why she did it and she said that she felt like it was an expression of her subservience to me. A way she could show that she belonged to me at the most basic level.

"What if I wanted to demonstrate that to you?" I asked.

"You would drink my piss?" she asked, surprised.

"If you want. I mean, if it would mean something to you, then, yes," I responded.

Janelle was onboard with the idea. She had given herself completely, and without reservation. That I would reciprocate in kind was, to her, an affirmation that she had made a wise decision in choosing me.

Up until this point in my life, sex was a game. You play the game well; you get a piece of ass. Sex was a reward for doing the right things and it was always a struggle. With Janelle, sex was something she wanted to share with me because, she said, she loved me.
"How can you love me?" I asked. "We don't really know each other very well." It sounded shallow to say that out loud. We'd been as intimate as two people could be for several hours now. That sounded shallow, too, I thought.

"I chose to love you," she answered. "I know that conventional wisdom would say that I was a fool for giving my love away so easily," she said, taking my hand, "but no risk, no reward. I took a chance that you might not respond to my advances. And if you didn't, I would have been sad, but I wanted you. I can't explain it exactly. It was love at first sight, but more than that. I just sensed that you were right for me. I think that's true more than ever, now."

"So, you chose to love me?"

"Uh huh," she said. "Just like you chose to love me forever right before I sat on your cock in the van."

"I did, didn't I," I chuckled. "I promised to love you forever."

"And I plan on holding you to that. Because . . . I'm not on birth control."