She Couldn't Stop Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming again. Suck me dry baby!" Emily moaned.

Stephan walked up behind Claudia as she ate his load out of Emily's pussy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up to face him.

As Claudia looked up at Stephan she saw that he was stroking his cock. "I want to cum on your face," he said.

Claudia smiled then opened her mouth. "I want to taste you as well," she responded.

Over the past years Stephan had become a truly amazing lover. He had to, now that he had two very horny women to please every night at home. Cumming multiple times was now second nature to him.

Stephan then pressed his hard cock against Claudia's lips still glistening with cum from Emily's pussy. "Open your mouth and take my cock," he commanded.

Claudia opened her mouth and took Stephan's cock into it. She sucked the tip a little while Stephan stroked the shaft. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her head all the way down. Plunging his entire cock into Claudia's throat.

Emily looked on in sheer bliss as Stephan throat fuck Claudia. He then pulled most of his cock out until only the tip remained inside her mouth, and said, "Suck harder baby. That's it, I 'm so close." Stephan moaned.

Claudia did as she was told and began sucking harder on Stephan's cock. Stephan kept on moaning as she deep throated all of his cock, gagging as it plunged inside her.

"That's it. Suck that dick. Take all of it!" Emily said as she moved closer to Claudia.

Claudia was now sucking as fast as she could, making all sorts of choking noises. Driving both Emily and Stephan wild.

"I'm gonna cum, take it all," said Stephan.

Emily watched as Stephan removed his cock from Claudia's mouth. She then swiftly moved towards Claudia and pressed her head against hers. As the two women opened their mouths wide, eager in anticipation, Stephan then began to stroke his cock against their plump lips, as the two ran their tongues around the head of his dick.

Claudia and Emily felt Stephan's cock throbbing, sending streams of cum into their eager mouths and onto their breasts. After he was done the two women started kissing passionately, swapping Stephan's cum in between their lips.

The three of them lay there, exhausted yet completely satisfied. At that moment, Claudia knew that no matter how hard the road that had led them here was, it was a journey well worth the risk. She felt as if they could truly conquer anything life threw at them, together.

After a few minutes of post climax exhaustion, they left the warm waters of the jacuzzi, dried off and headed to the bedroom. Where they kept exploring each other's bodies until the early morning hours, making love in ways only they could understand. It felt like a dream come true for all three of them. Their own perfect little world where no one else could enter.

Finally, when the passion filled night turned into day, they allowed themselves to drift gently off to sleep still wrapped in each others' arms.

When they finally woke up, they decided to go down stairs and grab a late breakfast. They wanted to make the most of the day and explore the town.

But first they need to do a very important thing, call home. Claudia picked up her phone and dialed back home. Her mother answered with a cheerful voice. Claudia greeted her and told her mother all about the amazing hotel and their plans with Stephan and Emily for the day.

When Claudia first publicly announced her uncommon relationship with Emily and Stephan her mom was worried about her daughter. But as time passed and she got to see the dynamic of the trio play out, she quickly changed her mind and now was one of their most outspoken defenders. Not to mention she loved being a grandmother to their two beautiful babies.

Claudia's mother couldn't be happier for her daughter, although she was still worried about her being away from home and their children for such an extended period of time. Especially since the kids had never been away from their parents before.

After talking to her mother for a bit, she then asked her to put the phone on speaker so the three of them could talk to their children. After a heartfelt conversation they finally hung up and left the room, since the three of them were now starving.

As they entered the hotel lobby, they started to notice looks from other guests. At first it was just curious glances and occasional whisperings, but soon enough people began to stare and comment on their unconventional relationship.

But the trio didn't care. As long as they had each other by their side, anything else didn't matter. They embraced each other tightly, smiling widely as Stephan gave them both a loving kiss.

The three of them walked into the hotel's restaurant, hand in hand with their heads held high, they grabbed a table with a beautiful ocean view and prepared to order.

Claudia and Emily looked into each other's eyes, filled with the love the three of them shared. They held onto that feeling, remembering how far they had come. How over the years they have had to learn to cope with other people criticizing their way of life.

It was experiences like this one that had made them stronger and more confident in who they were. They knew now that no matter what other people said or thought, they would always have each other to turn to.

They finally ordered their food. As they began eating, Emily couldn't help but notice the stares from a group of young girls sitting a few tables away, probably here for spring break.

They were whispering and giggling to themselves, but when they noticed Emily looking at them they became silent.

"What's with them?" Emily asked mockingly.

"Oh they are probably just jealous. Besides, they don't even know us, so whatever they say doesn't matter," Stephan reassuringly replied.

After they ate their fill, they began their adventure through the town, taking in all its sights and sounds. Everywhere they went people stared at them, as if knowing that these three were something special. Many men were clearly jealous of Stephan, strutting around with two gorgeous women at his side.

Claudia and Emily strolled through cobblestone alleys, marveling at the architecture that adorned every corner of the city. They visited art galleries filled with amazing paintings. As well as doing some bar hopping along the way.

As they continued walking around, it soon became apparent to Stephan. who had never been here, why this place was so popular amongst tourists. Everywhere they looked there was something interesting to see or experience.

They spent hours walking hand in hand through narrow pathways lined with colorful buildings that seemed to come alive during the day with music from local musicians playing on nearly every street corner.

They were walking down the crowded streets of Cabo when suddenly both Claudia and Emily heard a familiar voice calling their names.

Turning around they couldn't believe their eyes. It was Señor Miguel, the owner of a very famous local restaurant and a friend of David, who had introduced them a long time ago when they last came to Cabo. He was wearing a wide grin on his face as he walked towards them with open arms.

"Well I'll be... If it isn't the two most lovely señoritas I have ever seen," the man said in a heavy Spanish accent. "And who is this gentleman here with you?" he asked, looking at Stephan.

Claudia was a bit taken aback, surprised the man had remembered her name, after all she had only met him once before. And that was a long time ago. Emily on the other hand had come to Cabo with David many times and fondly remembered him.

"Miguel you rat bastard! How have you been? Still bothering all the young girls that come to spring break?" she said in a playful voice, before answering his question. "This is Stephan...Our husband," she added, almost blushing as the words came out of her mouth.

"Our?" Señor Miguel said, raising an eyebrow and pondering her answer for a moment, before bursting out laughing and adding, "Well in that case, it's a pleasure to meet the luckiest man alive, Señor Stephan."

He then embraced the two women tightly, beaming with joy at seeing them again. Señor Miguel was clearly flattered by their return and welcomed them into his restaurant where he served some of the best food in town.

Before they even had a chance to look at the menu, Señor Miguel burst out screaming, calling one of the waiters. "Hey! Hey, bring me and my friends a bottle of the best tequila. Not the one on the bar, the one I keep in my office!"

The poor waiter ran out as the four of them sat at a table, waiting for their drinks. Claudia turned towards Emily, "Well I know where this is headed..." she said laughing. And Emily nodded in agreement. They had both been here before and knew that the parties here could get a bit wild. Especially if it involved Señor Miguel.

He also provided them with a delicious meal to accompany their drinks. And as they sat there drinking, singing and laughing they began sharing stories about their new life. As the drinks kept flowing the conversation drifted to the topic of David.

Naturally Señor Miguel was interested in asking since David was a long time friend of his. Stephan still felt uncomfortable at the mention of his name. Even after all this time the mention of his wives former lover made him tense up.

Emily told him all about how they both left David and explained their current situation. Señor Miguel laughed and said, "Well you did good my lovely señoritas. David is a handsome guy, and I love him like a son. But the man was not made to settle down. He is wild and crazy, and I fear he will be chasing tail till the day he dies."

And now a bit uninhibited by all the tequila, a bit drunk, Claudia loudly added, "Plus Stephan fucks way better than him!"

To which all the people around them in the bar went quiet for a bit before bursting out cheering and laughing. Toasting to Stephan, as Claudia's cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment, to which Emily simply added, "He does," before downing her shot of tequila.

Señor Miguel was delighted to see them happy and content with their lives. He had of course heard stories from David, but it was even better to witness the proof for himself. And he encouraged the ever growing laughter and smiles around him.

He then proceeded to tell them a funny story of how not so long ago, he and David went fishing together. And how David got so drunk that he fell off the boat in the middle of the trip, while still wearing all his gear. Everyone burst out laughing as Señor Miguel mimicked all of David's drunken movements as he recounted the tale.

"He also confessed to me how losing two beautiful señoritas recently had really affected him. I made nothing of it at the time...But now I can see why. Any man would be going crazy had he lost two treasures such as yourselves," Señor Miguel said before looking straight at Stephan.

"Now a toast to the luckiest man ever!'' he said, raising his shot, to which they all drank and laughed.

Señor Miguel went on to say that he wasn't all that worried about David since he had been here just a few months back, with a brand new lady at his side. To which both Claudia and Emily laughed even harder.

As the evening progressed and the party around them got even wilder, the girls found themselves standing on top of the bar flashing a bunch of dudes there on spring break. To which the crowd went wild. The two girls were clearly getting pretty tipsy.

"Miguel is such a nice guy...We should bring him another shot," Claudia said in a half slurred state.

"Yeah...That sounds like a great idea...But I'm worried baby, I'm too drunk to remember the room number now, and in a few more tequilas I won't even remember my name," Emily replied, as the two girls burst out laughing.

Claudia suddenly grabbed hold of Stephan and kissed him passionately on the lips. "Come on...Kiss me," she said, looking very horny.

The three of them continued to make out right there in the bar, fondling each other as they pulled each other closer. For a moment they were completely unaware that all the college boys there were looking at them cheering them on.

Señor Miguel, seeing the crowd that had gathered around them said, "I see a man that has won the hearts of two beautiful ladies. Which means he must have a bit of fire in him." He poured another round of tequila.

Señor Miguel then drank his shot, closely followed by everyone else. And putting the glass down, he then continued, "But now, a double shot, from one man to another!" He handed a new shot to Stephan.

"You see, I feel like we should have a little contest. Let's show these lovely señoritas who is the real man here!" Señor Miguel said with a laugh before challenging Stephan and all the other men at the bar to a tequila drinking contest. Which of course would be very profitable for him.

The rest of the evening went in a blur of tequila, mariachis, and laughter. And by the end of the night the three of them were stumbling out of the restaurant, completely drunk and carefree. They walked arm in arm, laughing and singing loudly, as they made their way back to their hotel. Stopping every few meters to kiss each other and loudly proclaim their mutual love.

As they entered their room, they all collapsed onto the bed, giggling and hugging each other tightly. Emily turned to Stephan and said, "You know, I know that talking about David makes you uncomfortable. But you have nothing to worry about. What happened with David means nothing to both of us now." She looked towards Claudia, who agreed completely.

"Plus if it wasn't for him we probably wouldn't be together... All three of us. And I wouldn't know what true love means," Emily finally added a small tear streaming down her cheek. Stephan kissed her as the three of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day the trio woke up feeling a bit hungover, with the bright sun streaming through the windows, which in their condition last night, they had forgotten to close. Even though their heads were still spinning and aching, they all felt better for having let out some of their pain the previous night.

Still groggy, Emily and Claudia hugged Stephan tightly. "Can our strong, big and sexy man go get these two poor defenseless girls some breakfast?" Emily said to Stephan in a sweet tone.

He couldn't resist the loving tender looks the two women gave him, so he relented and went to order them some food. He came back with an amazing omelet stuffed with cheese and veggies, served alongside some freshly brewed coffee.

The three of them sat around the small table and laughed about the previous night's events as they ate in contentment. They laughed as they remembered Miguel's words of encouragement and his many stories. That night out had been exactly what they needed. The tequila definitely helped loosen things up a bit, and Claudia was still embarrassed about her behavior at the bar.

After breakfast, they decided to spend their remaining days in Cabo having fun, eating, drinking and going on adventures. To which Claudia added. "And making love." And Emily immediately agreed.

The trio went on long walks hand in hand on the beach and watched the sun set. They tasted all sorts of foods from different restaurants around the city and tried out new cocktails each night.

But most importantly they spent time just cuddling up together under a blanket talking about their dreams for the future. They enjoyed each other's company and moments like these made them feel whole.

The trio spent their days full of laughter, adventures and love. Exploring all that Cabo had to offer, they were creating precious memories that would last them a lifetime. And their nights were spent full of passionate love making, exploring each other's bodies and being taken away by the intense emotion of being together in such a blissful place.

Claudia, with them, felt alive like she had never felt before. Emily and Stephan allowed her to be her true wild self without judgment or criticism. She felt truly loved for who she was, something that had been missing for most of her life.

The trio's time in Cabo was coming to an end, but they decided to make the most of it. On their final day, they set out to explore a nearby beach on horseback and take in the amazing views on the way.

It was a beautiful sunny day with just a slight cool breeze blowing through the palm trees as they made their way up a hill. When they finally reached their destination at sunset, Stephan suggested that they stay there and watch the stars come out above them. The three of them laid down on blankets and pulled out a bottle of wine. As they lay there under the stars Stephan was pointing out all the different constellations.

Claudia noticed that he was a bit nervous, and was fiddling around with something in his pocket. Stephan suddenly pulled out a small, velvet box, hidden until this moment. And there beneath a canopy of twinkling stars in a quiet corner of Cabo's beautiful landscape, he knelt down on one knee, facing Claudia and Emily, who stood in awe.

Stephan's heart pounded as he gazed deeply into their eyes. "Claudia, Emily," he began, his voice filled with emotion. "From the moment our paths crossed, my life has been illuminated by you both. You've brought me more joy and fulfillment than I ever could have imagined. You've shown me the depths of love, trust, and passion I didn't know existed."

Stephan then opened the small box, revealing two beautiful diamond rings, each with a delicate design of intertwined bands.

"Will you both do me the incredible honor of becoming my wives? Will you marry me?" Stephan said as his eyes shimmered with tears of love and anticipation. He waited for their answer beneath the starry night sky. He was prepared to hold his breath as he waited for an answer, but he didn't need to as almost immediately the two women responded with an unconditional yes.

They all cried and kissed each other as Stephan placed the rings on their fingers. They all knew that this was only symbolic since they couldn't legally get married, but they didn't care. For them this was real.

Their time in Cabo had been magical and tonight was the icing on the cake. The trio went back to their hotel room still feeling the afterglow of what had just happened. Their love was strong and passionate, and with each moment that passed they felt a deeper connection to each other.

And when the door closed behind them, their love for each other took over. They kissed and caressed each other with a passionate intensity that none of them had ever experienced before. They started to rip their clothes off, as they tried to make their way to the bed.

Claudia felt like her body was on fire as Emily and Stephan explored every inch of it. She felt so alive, so desired in the presence of her two lovers.

Emily ran her tongue down the side of Claudia's face and into her ear, as she nibbled it as she played with her clit. Claudia moaned deeply as she clawed Stephan's back with her fingertips as he kissed her breasts. She was so happy she felt there would never be enough time to explore and feel every inch of their skin.

Stephan then went up to kiss Emily, he grabbed her waist to draw her closer to him. As the two kissed Claudia ran her fingers through Emily's hair. The trio kissed and caressed each other for some time.

Stephan then broke his kiss and positioned himself flat on the bed. This signaled Claudia, who immediately lowered her pussy onto his hard cock. Slowly letting the whole length of his shaft enter her. At the same time Emily placed her soaking wet pusy mere inches above Stephan's waiting mouth.

Claudia then started to move up and down slowly on Stephan's cock, at the same time as she and Emily kissed passionately. The whole while Stephan licked Emily's pussy while she grinded on his face. With each thrust of Claudia's hips the three of them gasped from pleasure.