She Couldn't Stop Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all felt like they were in a dream, where nothing else could possibly exist except for the three of them and their lovemaking. Stephan rubbed Claudia's clit slowly at first, building up speed until he hit a rhythm that bordered on frantic desire.

Their moans increased with each breath, the bed filled with sex and love and lust and desire. Each gasping breath became more ragged, like the air was being pulled forcefully through their lungs by their need for oxygen.

Claudia's rhythm increased as she moved faster and faster on Stephan's dick. And Emily was getting closer and closer to ecstasy as Stephan's expert tongue made swirls around her sensitive clit.

The three of them were now on the verge of orgasm. Their combined moans of pleasure pushed them over the edge as ecstasy took over them, their bodies shuddered in unison.

Their simultaneous orgasms washed over them like a wave that then came crashing back into a final release. Stephan erupted, filling Claudia's pussy with cum.

Breathing heavily, the three lay next to each other on the bed. Stephan then started to caress the side of Claudia's face on one hand and Emily's on the other as they smiled. "I love you. I love you both so much," he said.

They then all kissed each other before finally going to sleep. They had no time for an encore that night since they had an early flight in the morning. The next day as their trip was coming to an end they all were happy about going back home to their children. They missed them more than anything. And as they left Cabo they were now more in love than ever before.

They returned home with happy memories, not only from being in Mexico but from experiencing each other in ways they hadn't done before. It was an experience that brought them closer than ever before.

They arrived at their house and were immediately greeted by two adorable little children that ran from the front door and hugged them. They then quickly brought all their things inside. As they unpacked they told Claudia's mom and the kids all about the amazing sites they had experienced in Cabo. They happily showed her their rings and told her about the engagement. Claudia's mom was incredibly happy for them. And after that they all said goodbye to her and settled back down to their daily lives.

A few weeks passed until one night when Stephan came back home from work he found the house strangely empty. He noticed a trail of petals on the floor and followed it. The trail led him to their bedroom where he slowly opened the door to find both Claudia and Emily laying seductively on the bed in matching sexy lingerie.

Stephan smiled at the two gorgeous women laying in front of him. But then he saw that both of them were holding up something in their hands. He couldn't quite tell what it was, so he took a closer look.

He then nearly fell on his back as he realized just what it was. Claudia and Emily were holding two positive pregnancy tests, as both women gave a huge smile to Stephan.