All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 04'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I need to go back and read the earlier chapters

GamblnluckGamblnluck12 months ago

I reviewed the other chapters. I must admit, I skimmed over the sex scenes. In some ways the detail of every encounter took away from the plot.

I find myself still feeling sorry for Stephan. Claudia is a bitch and deserves to left high and dry. I'll bet we find that either David is married or has no interest in keeping a pregnant Claudia around.

You are at a turning point in your story. Are you going to make Stephan a cuck or give him his integrity?

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

He should ditch her properly and establish her as just another fuck body he used to have feeling for…sounds too much like other similar stories.

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

I hope this doesn't see Steven becoming a cuck. Anxious to see where you take this.

KalimaxosKalimaxos11 months ago

Just how many times can the word guilt be tossed at the reader before they say enough?

It's depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow you really knocked it out of the park great chapter the best so far

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow so a great writer I am amazed by the quality of the sex scene in this series an easy 5 stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

It was a great story with a well thought out plot and direction.

However, hubby never once considered that Claudia needs to own her affair. Telling him she was turned on, that she was aroused by the thought of getting pregnant by another man other than her husband.

Sex with hubby was good; but breaking his heart was better. This is a bad thing in a marriage

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finaly the husband gets some love too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am a bit confused about the end. Is the ending of this chapter at the same moment as chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cuckold in construct ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She couldn't stop apparently, but you should. Cuck crap should be in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wait for so long for this and I have to say that I am not disappointed at all. Another amazing addition to this ever growing story. Keep it up amazing work and talent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do not have him stay with her, in life it would be unthinkable for their marriage to continue with her having a stranger breeding fetish, also why did you, as most authors do, have him get excited thinking of his wife having sex with another man, it seems all authors believe all men are closet chucks I can assure that is not the case

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck the cheating slut! Hope that he really fucks her by seeking divorce and and he and Sam mary and have a beautiful life. David dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finish the story burn the bitch and therapist.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn! I was hoping he wouldn't be a cucked husband "wanting to see his wife being owned/bred by another man." I like the previous chapters, but now...2*s.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why does he want to keep the whore get rid of her and get on with life

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"...The world...seemed surreal, as if ...in... a parallel universe where everything...believed to be true had been shattered..." Stephan isn't thinking clearly and the storyline seems to be leading him down a rabbit hole of reckless intent. Catperson created in Stephan a man willing to accept his wife's infidelity and impregnation by another man, and like it. Claudia is a screw up. She was seeing a counselor, who inspired her Cabo trip. In Cabo, Claudia chose to cheat on Stephan with David. Then did it again. She then came home with a modicum of remorse, fearing pregnancy she bought the Plan B drug, but flushed them and her marriage down the toilet. Because she loved the wrongness of being pregnant by a man not her husband. So Claudia gets a new therapist, who turns out to be DAVID! So she finds another therapist, right? NO, she screws David, AGAIN! Cheats on Stephan, AGAIN! Claudia is mentally ill. Just the idea, of a woman preferring to be pregnant by another man is repugnant to normal people. Making Stephan's character have ANY good feelings about this outcome makes him a lesser person. Makes the story into an endorsement for fetishism. Stephan's dalliance with Sarah feels like an attempt to 'even' the score but falls painfully short. David should lose his therapist license for starters, he should have refused 'treating' Claudia because of their affair. Stephan should be allowed satisfaction on David for his interference with Claudia. But this is the 'feel' of this sad tale: Claudia pregnant by David, Stephan will raise that child, Claudia and David will continue their affair, Stephan will become a marital appendix, Sarah will turn out to be a dominatrix who delights in punishing Stephan for kicks, Sarah will invite Claudia and David to join in with Stephan's abuse. This is turning out to be a story about unlikable people doing unlikable things to hurt one man. A man who initially tried to do something positive for the wife he loved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bullshit! He has no reason to ruin his life, raising the slut's bastard. Give the whore her consequences, being a single mom and torching her future. Then he goes off, finds a decent human being, and lives happily ever after.

trance00trance0011 months ago
You're wrong

The lines between good and evil blur in the haze of desire? No, that crap is just rationalizing weakness. If you have maturity, ethics/morals, integrity, self- discipline, and will (or, in other words, if you are not a child pretending to be an adult), then the lines between good/right and evil/wrong remain firm. What blurs in the haze of desire is the desire to recognize the lines, a desire for blindness that enables reckless, self-destructive behavior.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks11 months ago

Well finally he got some strange, and it felt good. He has found out that he is attractive to the other sex, why should he stay with a cheating slut.

roadbirdroadbird11 months ago

Why would anyone want to keep a cheating wife around especially one that is possibly pregnant by another man Dump her cheating ass

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Great chapter!!! Looking forward to reading for more ;) Go on soon, please ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like all poor construction, this one collapsed of its own (pretentious) weight. In the end, OP chose the ultimate cliché as an out. Stephan assumed the mantel of uber beta male, a construct of toxic feminism; he's a man driven to madness and sexual fetish, which will lead him deeper into the bowels of perdition and self-loathing. If there's a part 5, someone will need to pay me to read it.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

I don't like cheating for really any reason but I was finally feeling happy for Stephan because he was transcending being the constant victim. But of course the author had to bring him back to his unrepentant skank of a wife and had him drunk so he doesn't realize he's getting sloppy seconds from the man she really is in love with David. So booooo Stephan run ruuuuuun!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As I drill through this story, one point keeps coming up and that is Stephen is a snowball down a snow covered hill. He has no idea as he pin balls through this travesty .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Psychobabble, plain and vapid. Most adults would be embarrassed to sling this shit as some kind of emotional psychological self discovery. How about this?: I like what I like and I want what I like. Fucking other people is exciting and fun, and to hell with the consequences and betrayal. And most of all TO HELL with the human being I may be creating, with no planning, commitment, or secure family structure. The kid will just be collateral damage for appetites and self indulgence of lust and orgasms.

\

Your characters are disgusting. Your intellectual posing and dishonesty are embarrassing. I hope all these mannequins get the life their actions are setting them up for. Great job.

mazk1098mazk109811 months ago

Nice to see that hubby doesn't have to stay with whoring wife thus becoming cukless wimp - he still has other alternatives. He may try to reconcile on the ground that now they are even, but I still think that in the long term divorce in unavoidable.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5911 months ago

Intimacy away from reality of your real life is always dangerous and most certainly destructive when you come home to your spouse. Free passes in foreign lands where for a few days worries about money and earning a living never enter your head while it's swirling in waves of passion and romance. Claudia is in for a very long and tortured flight home. Stephen, needs to pick his self pity backside up by his boot straps and have a sit down, no shit, we both did things to wreck this relationship. We either commit and reaffirm our love, or you can go find loverboy, but it's on your dime, not mine. Good luck, with that.

You are a helluva good writer and story teller. In part v make it complete and focus on the turmoil and conflict and finding an emotional salve for two foolish broken people. Resolve it as you wish. I have faith in you. As far as sex scenes, less is more for part v.

Well done.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmmm “Buzzsawlenny”? Is that your newest handle 26thNC. We know it’s you because your the only old fart who still uses the term skank. Not to mention you posted almost the same comment word for word on another story under your usual account. God, you really are such a complete and utter loser to go to such lengths to try to hide the fact that you are obsessed with the cuckold lifestyle. You can’t get enough of it. You read these stories every day and spend hours discussing them (usually with yourself)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story but no man wants his wife fucking someone else for more/better pleasure than he can give. There is alway a better compatible sexual partner if you keep seeking one . A bigger thicker dick , tighterpussy , a more willing partner to do more perverse things like anal , rimming etc. me just the thought of my wife wanting to be emotionally involved with some else may push me to divorce let alone fucking . Having another’s child would be way over the top and me would be out for blood . The guy would be hunted and the wife considered single the second I found out . Glad he saw that he’s still able to find another and hope his wife is pissed and suffers at the thought of him also fucking others. He should say ok the game is on , you fuck others so will I , you get pregnant make sure the knows he’s paying for and supporting as the father and just maybe I’ll find a woman who wants my child which I’ll happily support

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read-

I comprehended. - sort of - Maybe more than some.

I hated. - The message was clear.

I've been there; the outcome not the same.

The author did a excellent job on the written word. 5

story content I graded a 1 --- Lit grading system drastically needs improving.

RealCatPersonWifeRealCatPersonWife11 months ago

Wow, I didn't expect this change of point of view. Now I understand a little more and I think that this chapter has enriched this novel a lot. Cat please keep writing I'm your fan. The way you describe the sex scenes is extremely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like that Stephan didn't sit around doing nothing. It seems positive to me that they are giving his space and his psychological part to him. I wonder, will they do the same with David? Will we continue exploring each of the characters?

We want the 5th part now!

Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

I have enjoyed your story. I like the way you write. Very easy to read. Your characters are well written. She is so much mote than a bitch. I'm glad Stephan was able to get his.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When will part 5 be out? We need it now. Hope we get 3 or 4 more chapters out of this story.

ZzttzzZzttzz11 months ago

part 5 please

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr11 months ago

Just found this story. Excellent writing. Great characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES