She Couldn't Stop Pt. 08

Story Info
A young couple find themself at a crossroads.
9.3k words
4.18
9.7k
16

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatPerson
CatPerson
199 Followers

This story is the eighth in a multi-part series that explores the sexual exploits of a young wife, who ends up experiencing much more than she bargained for.

Warning: subject matter includes hotwife/slutwife/cheating/affair/pregnancy sex topics. This story is tagged as such, so if you do not care for these kinds of stories move on.

Those that do choose to continue, please know reading the chapters in order will help you better understand the characters and their journey.

Special thanks to @Word_Ronin for all your help editing the story.

Note: To all of you that have been asking for the next chapter, I'm sorry it took so long, real life sometimes gets in the way. But I'm back now and expect the final chapter very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Clashing Confessions

Claudia hung up the phone with shaky hands, her complexion drained of color. She had just received a call from Stephan, and the weight of her actions bore down on her like an anchor. She knew she had to leave David's house immediately, her heart pounding with guilt and fear.

As she made her way towards the door, Emily, who had been lounging on the couch, sat up abruptly. Her eyes bore into Claudia's, questioning and curious.

"Leaving so soon?" Emily asked, her tone a mix of amusement and intrigue.

Claudia hesitated, not wanting to divulge too much to this woman who was, until recently, a stranger. "I have to go," she replied with a fake smile, trying to skirt around the impending confrontation.

But Emily, perceptive and sharp-witted, wasn't about to let Claudia slip away without an explanation. She blocked her path and folded her arms, her gaze unwavering.

"Something's not right," Emily remarked, her voice low and probing. "That phone call has you rattled. Tell me, dear, what's going on? We were just starting to have some fun."

Claudia's mind raced as she searched for a believable excuse. She couldn't reveal the truth about her pregnancy. Not here, not in front of the potential progenitor of her unborn baby. This predicament could shatter her life as she knew it. Instead, she chose a half-truth, a fragile façade to protect the secrets she had been keeping.

"It's just a family emergency," Claudia finally managed to say, her voice unsteady. "I have to go."

Emily arched an eyebrow, clearly skeptical. "A family emergency?" she repeated, the disbelief evident in her expression. "Claudia, you can't expect me to believe that."

Claudia was trapped in a web of deceit. She knew that if she revealed the real reason for her distress, it could have consequences she wasn't ready to face. Yet, Emily's insistence left her with no easy way out.

The tension in the room escalated, and Claudia's heart pounded louder in her chest. She was at a crossroads, torn between her secrets and the truth, as she stood before Emily, the woman who had become an unexpected, and potentially dangerous, part of her life.

Emily's eyes bore into Claudia's, and a sly smile curled at the corner of her lips as she pieced together the puzzle. "That was your husband, wasn't it?" she stated with a knowing look.

Claudia, still visibly shaken, nodded reluctantly. "Yes, it was Stephan. He... he knows something's wrong."

Emily leaned back, her dismissive demeanor sending a chill down Claudia's spine. "Husbands," she said with a hint of contempt. "They're all the same. Clinging to notions of love and fidelity as if they're sacred."

Claudia was taken aback by Emily's callousness. "But, Emily, don't you believe in any of that? Don't you believe in love or at least responsibility towards the person you promised to marry?"

Emily chuckled softly, her laughter laced with bitterness. "Love, marriage, fidelity--those are just words, Claudia. In the real world, we all have our needs and desires. I have a husband too, you know, and I don't let that stop me from enjoying life." She stopped for a second before adding. "Plus dont dont try to moralize with me, you are no angel dear. You talk about love yet here you are with David. And let's not forget this is hardly the first time you fell for his charms. And I'm sure it won't be the last."

"Yes it's true I have been with David many times now but... " She stopped, as she tried to come up with a rebuttal but she knew deep down she was just as bad as her. Hell even worse, at least Emily was honest enough to accept what she was doing.

Emily leaned in closer, her voice dripping with intrigue. "You know, David has quite the knack for sharing his little escapades with me," she remarked, her words sending a shiver down Claudia's spine. "I know all about Cabo. And the rest too dear."

Claudia's eyes widened at Emily's admission. She had assumed Emily was a mere fling for David, but it seemed her involvement with him ran deeper. "You say this... You cheat on your husband like it's nothing? Doesn't the guilt get to you in the end?" Claudia asked, incredulous.

Emily waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, darling, you'd be surprised how easily guilt is overcome. Plus you think you're somehow special? Like you're the first wife in history to fall prey to a good looking stud like David here. Ha! Give me a break. Do you even realize how many wives cheat? It's like a secret society of pleasure seekers. If you play your cards right, Claudia, you can have it all, the safety of your marriage and the excitement of your secret life."

Claudia's moral compass spun in disarray. Emily's nonchalant attitude toward infidelity left her both perplexed and disturbed. Up until very recently she had always believed in the sanctity of marriage and love, but the path she had chosen had led her into a world where such values seemed disposable.

Claudia's resolve wavered for a fleeting moment, tempted by the allure of her forbidden desires. But then, with a deep breath, she made up her mind to leave and return to her husband. As she turned to go, Emily moved swiftly, her strength surprising Claudia, and she pinned her against a nearby table.

Emily's voice was a low, seductive purr. "You're not going anywhere, darling," she whispered, her eyes locked onto Claudia's.

David's voice was smooth and calculated as he finally joined the conversation, his eyes dancing with a sinister glint. "Well, this is a rather unexpected twist, isn't it?" He stepped closer to Claudia, his presence imposing, a predator circling his prey. "Claudia, you've been so obedient to me. Going back to your husband now, are we? We can't have that, now can we Emily?" He smirked, as if daring her to defy him.

Emily, on the other hand, remained pressed against Claudia, her eyes locked onto David's. "No we can't...At least not without sending her back home with a surprise gift for her husband." She replied with a smirk. "This naughty little housewife needs to be punished," she purred, "and since you told me all about your little escapades, with Claudia here, including all the juicy details. I think she would enjoy it very much."

The tension in the room was palpable as the three of them stood there, each harboring their own secrets and desires. An unspoken power struggle played out. Claudia felt trapped between the magnetic pull of David and the enigmatic allure of Emily.

David, ever the mastermind, continued to toy with the situation. He turned his attention to Emily, a wicked smile dancing on his lips. "Well, Emily, I didn't think you'd be so keen on sharing your prey so easily. You always did enjoy the thrill of the hunt, didn't you?"

Emily, although momentarily caught off guard, quickly regained her composure. She sauntered closer to David, her movements graceful and seductive. "Sharing can be fun, David. Besides, Claudia here is a delightful plaything, isn't she?" Her fingers trailed up Claudia's arm provocatively.

"Grab her wrists and hold her down," she commanded, a wicked smile playing on her lips.

David nodded as he stepped behind Claudia. He bent down to take hold of her wrists, pinning them in place. She struggled briefly, but it quickly became apparent that she was no match for his strength.

Claudia, now firmly pinned against the table, felt a mix of fear and arousal coursing through her veins. The overwhelming desire that had brought her to David in the first place was now warring with the guilt and confusion that enveloped her.

Claudia's eyes widened as Emily's words hung in the air. The implication of what Emily was suggesting was crystal clear, and it sent a jolt of shock through her. She struggled to break free from the hold on her, but Emily's grip only tightened.

David's eyes gleamed with dark amusement. "Ah, Emily, always one step ahead. You do have a point." He approached Claudia slowly, his voice low and commanding. "Claudia, my dear, you've been a very naughty girl. You've tasted the forbidden fruit, and now there must be consequences."

Claudia's mind raced, torn between the desire that had led her here and the consequences that now loomed over her. She glanced at David, then at Emily, a mixture of fear, arousal, and something darker swirling within her.

David leaned in close to her ear, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. "What do you say, Claudia? Shall we give your dear husband a little surprise he won't forget?"

The room seemed to close in on her as the gravity of her situation sank in. She was trapped between the devil she knew and the devil she had just met, both of them eager to push her further into the abyss of her desires.

Emily's fingers trailed down Claudia's arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. "You see, Claudia," she cooed, "you're going to stay here with us just a bit longer, and we'll make sure you get the punishment you deserve. But don't worry; it's going to be a punishment you won't soon forget."

Emily leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Claudia's ear as she whispered seductively, "We'll make sure you never forget this day. You'll know you've been claimed by us, thoroughly and completely."

Claudia's heart raced as Emily's words hung in the air, her mind spinning with the implications of what they were suggesting. She felt claustrophobic as her own desires, guilt, and fear battled for dominance.

David's eyes gleamed with a predatory glint as he considered Emily's proposition. "Ah, punishment," he mused, his gaze shifting between Claudia and Emily. "That could be rather intriguing, don't you think, Claudia?"

Claudia felt a mix of arousal and trepidation. The thought of punishment, of being caught between David and Emily's desires, sent a shiver of anticipation through her. Her body betrayed her, responding to the wicked excitement that crackled in the air.

Emily leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Claudia's ear. "Don't worry, dear," she said, unable to contain her smile. " I'm sure you will enjoy this almost as much as me."

"Please," Claudia pleaded, her voice trembling with urgency, "I have to go to my husband. I can't stay here."

But her words seemed to fall on deaf ears. The intoxicating allure of their desires had taken hold, and both David and Emily were too consumed by their own passions to heed her plea.

Emily chuckled, her gaze lingering on Claudia's lips before she turned to David. "Shall we show her what happens to those who don't obey?" she asked, a wicked glint in her eyes.

David smiled, his hand reaching out to grasp Claudia's breast in a firm grip. "We'll teach you obedience, Claudia," he said softly, his words carrying a hint of danger and promise. "We'll show you what it means to belong to us."

Claudia's heart thudded in her chest as she felt herself being dragged into this cult of pleasure. There was no escape, no way out of this situation. She was trapped, a siren caught in the web of two predators.

David pushed her harder onto the table, his hands strong and demanding as they stripped her of her clothes, leaving her body only covered by her soft white panties. Emily watched, her eyes tracing over Claudia's naked form with a sultry gaze. "Not bad," she said, a hint of appreciation in her voice. "I think we'll enjoy breaking you in after all."

David's hands traced over Claudia's curves, and she could feel her body betraying her as tingles of excitement coursed through her body. Her breath caught in her throat as his fingers made their way to her breasts, brushing against her hardened nipples. She moaned softly as his strong fingers pulled and tweaked at her delicate buds till they throbbed in arousal.

David placed a hand on her naked thigh, his palm leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. He leaned in close, his lips brushing against her ear. "You're a naughty wife," he said, his hot breath searing her skin as his hand inched up her thigh. "But we'll teach you obedience."

David ran his fingertips over her skin, his touch electrifying her body with its searing intensity. Her body responded to his touch, aching for more as he slowly made his way down her body.

He glanced over towards Emily, and she nodded approvingly at him even as a wicked smile curled her lips. "She's all yours, David," she said, her voice carrying a tone of approval.

She felt David's hands move down her body till he reached her waist. His fingers traced over the curve of her hips, before hooking into the waistband of her lacy panties. She heard the fabric tear, the sound of her torn lingerie filling her with a sense of shame, as he ripped them off her body.

His fingers traced over her exposed skin with a possessiveness that made Claudia tremble with arousal. She squirmed under his touch, her legs instinctually parted to give him better access to her body. Her arousal spiked as she felt the cool air wash over her moist pussy.

David's fingers traced over the curve of her hips making her shudder. She moaned softly as his hand moved up her waist, creeping again towards her breasts. Instead of groping her, he cupped her soft mounds in his hands, his palm brushing over her nipples.

David moved his lips close to her ear. "You're going to stay here," he whispered, his words carrying a hint of danger and promise. "And you're going to learn obedience. You're not going anywhere until you admit what you have become... No what you have always been."

David's hands traced down Claudia's naked body till his fingertips reached the apex of her thighs. A shiver of anticipation ran through her body as she felt his finger trace along the delicate skin of her pussy. She trembled as he took hold of her clit, his touch sending electric jolts through her body as he stroked it, his fingers pressing against her swollen nub till she moaned.

David glanced over to see Emily skim her fingers over the curve of Claudia's breast, her ruby painted nails leaving trails of fire behind them as they traced over her soft curves.

Emily seemed to enjoy the way Claudia's skin felt, her fingers tracing over Claudia's nipples till they hardened in arousal. She leaned in close, her lips brushing against Claudia's ear as she whispered seductively, "That's it, my dear. Let us have you. Just admit you're a slut... our slut. And we can start the real fun."

She felt David's finger press against her clit in a firm, circular motion. "Don't worry we won't keep your husband waiting too long. Just long enough to send you back to him with your pussy filled to the brim with my cum."

Emily smiled. "Just what I had in mind. But David, you seem more eager than usual. Tell me are you anxious to teach our little guest here some manners?"

David smirked. "I can't wait to fill her pussy with my cum," he said, his own arousal obvious in his voice. "I want to hear her scream as I take her with my hard cock. I want to hear her beg me to cum in her."

David ground his palm into her swollen clit, his fingers twisting and pinching it till she moaned. She gulped as she felt his fingers brush between her pussy lips, his touch sending jolts of delight through her body as he traced over her moistened folds.

Emily leaned in closer to her ear. "You're a bad, slutty wife, aren't you?" she said, her voice coated in a layer of amusement and desire. "The punishment should fit the crime."

David slid a single finger into her pussy, his touch sending a wave of delight through her body. He pumped his finger into her at a slow but determined pace, each thrust sending jolts of ecstasy through her body.

"Please stop, I have to go.. Ah! I can't stay here..." Claudia tried in vain to say in between moans.

David smirked as he heard Claudia's needy moans. Her body betrayed her, her arousal spiking as he kept up his assault on her wanting pussy. He had her now, there was no way she could escape his touch. He would make her cum for him, and then fuck her till she admitted what she really was.

She felt her pussy convulse as David's finger continued to pump in and out of her, her pussy squeezing against his finger in a desperate attempt to hold him in her. His finger swirled around her clit as he pumped in and out of her, his touch sending jolts of ecstasy through her body.

David smirked as he watched Claudia's hips rock against his finger as he delved deeper and deeper into her soaking wet opening. Her pussy was like a greedy slut, begging for the orgasm that would release her from her lustful misery.

He continued his assault on her pussy, his slow but steady pace driving the beautiful siren to the edge of her orgasm. He felt her pussy clench around his finger as she was rocked with a powerful orgasm, her screams echoing through the room.

David quickly withdrew his hand from Claudia's spent pussy, his fingers glistening with her wet juices. He held out his wet fingers close to her face, his eyes beaming with a wicked intensity. "Go on, taste your own desires." He commanded.

Emily intensely stared at the way Claudia obeyed, slowly leaning forward to run her tongue over David's fingers. She wasted no time guiding her mouth towards them, kissing them with a fiery intensity. She tasted herself on David's hand and moaned, her eyes gazing into Emily's as she ran her tongue over each of his fingers, tasting herself on each.

Emily smiled as she watched Claudia eagerly take David's fingers into her mouth. "Wow David, you told me she was a dirty slut, but you never said how amazing she looked after she cums like the slut she is. And a slut like Claudia shouldn't be hoarding all that slutty pussy for herself."

David smiled wickedly as he watched Emily walk over to where Claudia was laying. Emily's eyes were ablaze with a lustful longing as she took hold of Claudia's ass, spreading her soft cheeks to the side. Completely opening her moist pussy.

"Here you go my dear, full access." She said as she slapped Claudia's ass. "Make sure to cum deep, deep inside, we don't want her husband's present falling out before he has time to open it."

David nodded as he positioned himself, his cock pulsing with desire, taking hold of her ample ass. He smiled as he felt her silky skin under his hands, her soft curves molding against his own. His fingers moved over her ass, squeezing her soft flesh as she moaned. She was more than ready for him, and he wasted no time in sinking his hard cock into her welcoming pussy.

David gasped as he felt her pussy surround his cock. Her pussy was hot and tight, gripping his cock like a silky glove. He groaned as he pushed his cock deep into her, her pussy clenching against his cock. David couldn't remember the last time he felt someone so tight, and was taken in by the way her pussy felt around his cock this time.

He pulled out of her pussy till just the tip of his cock was enveloped in her silky folds. He waited a moment before slamming his cock back in.

"Don't... Please stop. I can't go back to Stephan, not like this...Ah, I need to..." Claudia tried begging but her body kept on betraying her as her hips moved on their own matching David's trusts, and her moans of pure ecstasy grew even louder.

CatPerson
CatPerson
199 Followers