All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 08'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Best thing that could happen to these vile characters would be a faulty gas line when they are in the same place.

Would improve the species to have them gone.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

Nice twist about the 'Snip' for David. I agree with others that a day of reckoning should be coming and soon.

Nasty56Nasty567 months ago

I mean this whole story and the MC + friends are just vile and beyond redemption, I hope she goes for an abortion or give the baby for adoption, she can’t raise a child based on her morality.

RTR10RTR107 months ago

She needs to tell Stephen the baby is his ASAP. Get things back on track in their marriage. Obviously Stephen is confusingly aroused by her cheating. That needs to be explored more. I do wish people would stop kink shaming in the comments (not talking about just this story) & allow readers who enjoy this particular kink, to just enjoy it without condemnation. I personally am not into the hotwife or breeding kink but I do like reading a vast array of stories, regardless of their topic. Looking forward to reading more from you, CatPerson.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally I have been waiting for so long for this story to continue. And I have to say I am not disappointed, This chapter was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again your story's are amazingly well written and the sex scenes are amazing very hot. But you MC is an unlikable bitch. Stephan has grown on me over the series. and the new character of Emily is very interesting. Can't wait to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The characters are so complex, and the plot twists are shocking. I couldn't stop reading, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. This author has a talent for making you feel like you're right there with the characters, experiencing every act alongside them. Keep up the fantastic work! 5 stars a most read!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, but as much as I try to be open-minded, as liberated as I can be, I absolutely don't understand the excitement of knowing your wife is being inseminated by another man.

Is that supposed to be erotic? Is it?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s always the same. People who cheat don’t really love their partners. They are in a relationship of convenience, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nobody is as dumb as the Stephen character. The slut should have bruised her ass on the curb when she returned from this misguided trip to Cabo.

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirls7 months ago

Damn! These are hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Surprising ending for sure. Too bad he is snipped. Her hubby could arrange for her impregnation while he watched. Would be very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I find this kinds of stories so hot hope my wife would do something like this.

mazk1098mazk10987 months ago

Really??? I mean, seriously ???? That Claudia is a hopeless slut, it was established a few chapters ago. But to make Stephen a little cuckold-wannabe? Nah, that's not for me. Still have some hope that'll end with deserved reckoning, but I bet that words about David's vasectomy were a big lie to mess with Claudia one last time :(

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best, if not the best, erotic story ever. Extremely well written with realistic description of sexual scenes and the dialogue was superb. Damn, wish my wife was Claudia.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

RTR10, sorry but i will note create an account just to be something with profile here just to give you my piece: I understand tour sentiment with anons and users with proper profile going beating stories like this one, mainly (i think, i can ve wrong of course) for 2 reasons: First because we have a group of really disguting people in this particular story (Claudia, David and Emily) who we can really connect/correlate and second i assume, because this is in the wrong category or in a category where does not fit to well, I mean, this is clearly fetish, First time like a cheating bith/ Bad person, horror or maybe mature or whatnot, here in LW... well

As for this series, My only problem with it si the fact that now Stephan si a closet cuckold or some shit along those lines and that, altough valid, Bad route to take, after all, is pretty damn used.

Forgive any wrong spelling or semantics, English is not my native language.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy7 months ago

I'm still struggling to reconcile the basic premiss of the story. When Claudia goes to Cabo by herself, it seems as if she presumes that her husband has given a hall pass. Your wording about her forgetting to use her diaphragm suggests that she had packed it for her solo trip. I'd appreciate clarification.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes! Catperson is back. Been waiting a long time to read this my and my wife love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You couldn't think of some kind of a positive outcome for Stephen so you elected to turn him into a moral degenerate as well? In your world the only good man is a predatory sexual deviant or a cuckroach with fantasies of his wife being bred by other men. Women are egocentric narcissist with psychopathic overtones. Don't want to live in your village!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

RTR10 — "...Obviously Stephen is confusingly aroused by her cheating. That needs to be explored more. I do wish people would stop kink shaming in the comments (not talking about just this story) & allow readers who enjoy this particular kink, to just enjoy it without condemnation. I personally am not into the hotwife or breeding kink but I do like reading a vast array of stories..."

Yeah, rtr10. There's a reason crap like this is called a "kink". And the only reason I can see for people not condemning kinks in others is because they have their own kinks that they are protecting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At the writing of this comment the star count is at 2.2☆. That averages out just a smidgen above "Didn't Like It" but still far from an average like score. So why are people reading this?

It dawned on me that it's because the majority of readers view this series as an Interstate Highway running in parallel to a main railroad line. And we, the readers, have been diverted due to a combined train derailment and 100 car pileup. We are slowly creeping by and morbidly entranced by the carnage strewn before us. This story is the wreckage, Claudia, Stephen, David, and Emily are the bodies strewn throughout the twisted heaps. We don't like what we see. Can't fathom the inhumanity of of it all. But we can't pull our eyes away from this grisly scene of self destructive behavior.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Another queer cheating Cuna story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow so hot love this book so much

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some of those commenting don’t seem to understand what things like “fiction” and “breeding” means.

And instead of simply choosing something more to their personal taste to read they start bashing the author.

Which is rather dumb of course.

Well, on to the story...

The intro had some unnecessary detail, and missed some necessary detail, I think.

I’m talking here about the reasons why she didn’t discuss her little dilemma with hubby, and some hinting towards her latent submissive side, and hubys cuck side respectively.

Keep up writing ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have no idea how you will rawp this story up now. But im sure you'll find a way to make it work in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reading this story turned me and my wife on in a way we had never felt before! It's so rare to find stories like these that explore complex sexual dynamics. I was amazed by the raw sexualaity of their interaction between the three characters, as they explored each other with intense passion. The very real descriptions of their desires created an electrifying response in us. This is definitely a story I would recommend to others for its bold exploration of sexuality.

And dam the haters. 5 Stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No! Why did you ruined the best part of the story. Claudia need to be impregnated by David and Stephan need to learn his roll as a beta. The sex parts are still very hot special seeing David take control but now that he is impotent the story lost all of its interest to me. May come back to read the end if only for closure but this series when from one of my favorites to a big deception.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope the next paet comes out soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I kept reading this crap, hoping for some redeeming value. All characters are seriously flawed and in need of help.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such an amazing and hit story. Love the writing and sex parts. A most read.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

You are consistent. Consistently bad. All of your characters are worthless and shallow. Your wife character is evil and dumb. Your lust pair of Emily and David are vile and disgusting. To top it off you make hubby weak. Worthless and a cuck. Nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES