She Couldn't Wait Any Longer

Story Info
Stepdaughter and stepfather have been watching each other.
3.9k words
4.36
30.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life as a stepfather is fraught with difficulty in many cases. The step-children, no matter how adult and caring they are, will often regard the stepfather with some suspicion and disrespect for one obvious reason: he isn't their father but is now spending time with their mother and apparently taking all her attention.

In my case, with three step-daughters, it certainly has been the case with the younger two. I shan't go into detail, but I find myself being careful what I say and how affectionate I appear towards them or their mother. There have been a few occasions where a harsh comment has been made, "Don't pretend to love us like our father" or "Don't be so cuddly with our mother." So I've learnt to be cautious and maintain a distance with those two.

However, the third and eldest step-daughter, named Tilly, short for Matilda, has always been sweet and accepting of me and my love for her mother. She was about 20 years of age when I first met her mother and now is close to 35. On the first occasion I met her, she asked her mother, "Does he have a younger brother for me, do you think?" Everyone else had a good laugh but she was only smiling and looking sideways into my eyes.

Tilly has had a chequered history herself with two broken marriages to very unsuitable men, in the opinion of the family. My wife told me all about the tribulations of Tilly. And yet she's clever, very attractive and a successful entrepreneur in her own small way. Currently, she's married to a sort-of absent husband: he's away for weeks on end in his role as market developer for an international software company. I think that means a super-salesman. They have no children and seem to live together rather than being in love. But what does anyone know? They might be perfectly happy with their arrangement.

Tilly's first husband was much older than herself: late thirties, I think. He had a special liking for bondage and for corsetry. Even before their wedding, Tilly was laced into a tight corset every day and all day, and all through the night. She had a bath every day before bedtime and her husband cleaned her everywhere with his own hands. In her vagina and then in her rectum. He filled her with unusual enemas every few days and made her kneel in the bath whilst he fucked the enema out of her. Then it was drying and moisturising; before getting back into the corset for the night or the day. She had a collection of 50 corsets in various styles but all very tight on her waist and gradually becoming smaller as the years went by. And her nights were controlled by bondage gear including leg-spreaders, jaw-clamps, neck-brace, breast-globe ties and handcuffs. Every night, she was a prisoner in her bonds and her tiny waist. Unable to breathe properly or to empty her bladder unless her husband allowed it and went with her to the bathroom. Freed for those few minutes before going back into the bondage.

Eventually, Tilly's real father took a stand and complained about his daughter being held in a prison. There was an almighty argument, apparently, and the husband walked off in a temper. Tilly's father didn't ask her how she felt about her marriage or her husband's treatment of her. He decided that the husband was unsuitable. Anyway, two days later he filed for divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

Tilly's second husband is regarded in the family as equally a pervert. He didn't put her into corsets or other tight forms of bondage; but he insisted that she should wear inside herself every day and all day specially shaped vibrators, in both vagina and rectum; which he could switch on and off from a little control box he kept in his pocket. As their married years went by, he increased the size and complexity of the vibrators. Eventually, they were both the same size as Tilly's hands and their vibrations could be heard in a crowded room or on the train: and her lower body was in a state of constant pulsing movement whenever he switched them on. He would switch them on in public, such as in restaurants or in the supermarket. Once again, her real father accused her husband of cruelty and dangerous behaviour; and again didn't ask Tilly what she thought and wanted. Her husband walked out and they divorced within a few months.

Finally, three years ago, she married this younger absent husband and to her sisters she confided that he had almost no interest in sex at all. Let alone anything perverted.

I've been watching Tilly since she was just becoming a woman and continued to view her development, shall we say, ever since. She's about 5ft 6ins tall, weighs 8 stones 10 ounces, about 120 pounds, bra-size I judge to be 36C, waist about 28 inches, long light-brown hair almost golden, takes part in yoga exercises and in the local gym. Very fit, she seems to me. The thought of making love to her has been close to the surface of my imagination for many years but nothing has happened, of course. I had valued my own marriage too highly to have done anything stupid; so it is just in my occasional fantasy. And you can work out that I'm in my late 50s, like her mother.

And then it happened. We were staying with Tilly and her husband [though he was absent of course] for a long weekend during a local music festival. I don't have a strong musical sense, but I wasn't going to absent myself when the opportunity to watch Tilly presented itself.

My wife, her mother, made a hairdresser appointment in the town and left the apartment at about 11 AM. I was coming to the end of reading the morning paper and Tilly was finishing the breakfast-tidying routine in her kitchen.

I put down the newspaper and headed towards our bedroom, and met Tilly coming out of the open-plan kitchen. We avoided a collision but then we both stopped in mid-stride. Tilly looked up into my eyes and I looked down into hers; and a little lower. She followed my gaze, and smiled as she put her hands up to her blouse, and undid the top two buttons. Her bra became immediately visible to me, as she placed her hands underneath her breasts and pushed them upwards. She was the first to speak.

"Do you like the look of these?" she said softly, still looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes, very much," I replied and smiled but didn't move my hands, although I was holding myself back from reaching out to her.

"Then hold them and hold me," she said grinning broadly.

I reached forward and took the place of her own hands, cupping her ample breasts and squeezing them slightly from underneath.

Again, Tilly took the lead in speaking, "I've wanted you to hold me for many years. Now hold me close, please. I can't wait any longer."

I reached round her and pulled her to me in a real bear-hug, feeling my hands pressing on her waist and roaming around somewhat: up to her bra straps and down to the curve of her hips and her buttocks. And her breasts pressed against my chest.

It was my turn to speak, "Tilly, I've been watching you and wanting to hold you as well, for all these years."

"I know," she said softly with her head on my shoulder, "I've seen you looking at me and measuring me up," and she giggled softly.

"You feel and look wonderful," I said honestly, "And we've been very careful all these years."

"And I think you're a very special man, you look strong and knowledgeable. Would you like to make love to me?" she said even more softly, "I've been waiting for you all my adult life. I can't wait any longer," she repeated.

I had to be honest, "Well Tilly, I'm an old fellow and not sure I can do what you want. But I'll try if you can excite me."

"! think I can," she said, smiling broadly, "After all I've lots of experience of unusual things in bed; haven't I?"

"Really?" I asked because I was truly mystified by her meaning.

Tilly dragged me to her bedroom, sat me on the bed, and took all her clothes off. Everything. I marvelled again at her wonderful figure and she smiled to see me eyeing her up and down.

"Do you like what you see?" she said, smiling and with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh yes, Tilly, you are very beautiful, and I shall enjoy everything you give me today," I replied and my erection started to build. This was unusual for an older man like myself, who normally required Viagra or something similar. My own wife had not seen a spontaneous erection on me for some years. But now this erotic younger woman was proving to me that I still had erection-capacity; and I was rather pleased with myself.

She went to a drawer and lifted out a number of objects. One was a heavy item of clothing in brilliant white. From the front clips and the back lacing I knew it was a corset. The other items I wasn't sure.

She brought two of them to me, knelt on the bed facing way from me. She reached back on herself and spread a clear gel-like substance around between her legs; over the whole area. From her mound at the front to her tail-bone at the back. Obviously it was a lubricant.

Then she took hold of another object and pushed it towards me, behind her.

"Please put this in my bottom," she instructed me and I took a good look at it. It was a large butt-plug of the spherical kind. A 3-inch diameter head on a stalk 6-inches in length and ending with a circular flat base about the same width as the head. It was black in colour.

"This is big," I said incredulously, "I'll try but stop me if I hurt you."

"Don't stop, whatever I do or say. Just wriggle it into place inside me," she said.

I pressed it against her anal opening and felt her sphincter give way a little; but it seemed impossible to get the thing into her.

I wriggled it from side to side and slowly pressed it with increasing force. I could feel something giving way but as the big sphere began to stretch her muscles, I felt that she must be in pain: discomfort at least.

"Tilly," I started as if to question this process, but she spoke first - through sobs.

"Please just do it - sob -sob. Just make it go in. I'm out of practice -sob - sob," she wailed.

Leaning on the plug with my full weight, it suddenly popped through into her body and settled high up against her sigmoid, I guessed. The stalk disappeared completely and only the flat circle of the base was visible.

She wiped her eyes with the bed sheet and took hold of the corset, standing off the bed as she passed it to me.

"Put me into this. Make it very tight. Make it as tight as you can. Even if I say Stop, don't stop. Just keep tightening it until you can't get it any further. Will you do that for me?" she was almost pleading.

I was intrigued that she didn't say "Put it on me" but rather "Put me into this." That indicated some extra willingness to be contained and controlled.

Tilly wrapped the open corset about herself and closed the front clips. Then she turned her back to me and said, "Now tighten me into it, please. Like I said; as tight as you can make it."

The next 20 minutes were spent tightening the corset. Starting at the bottom at the back, and pulling the cords through the eyelets until a great length was loose at her waist. Then starting again at the top, and eventually a huge length of the cord hung down from the two central eyelets at her waist. The corset was open by about 4 inches all the way down the back and Tilly felt round to see what progress I had made. It was an underbust corset and her breast stood out proudly and pointing toward the wall in front of us.

"No, please close it on me. Make it so there is no gap," she was instructing again.

And so that is what I did over another quarter hour, slowly and fraction by fraction, closing the gap. All the while, Tilly was massaging her waist through the corset and also taking deep breaths while she held her breasts.

At last, the corset was closed and she was holding her own ribs and breasts. I reached forward and held her waist, which I reckoned must have been only 18 inches round or maybe less.

Tilly moved to the bed and asked me to help her to lie down, which I did. She produced the final object from her pile of things. It looked like a small TV remote and she handed it to me.

"Switch it on with one click and then twice more," she said.

I did that and suddenly realised it was controlling her butt-plug vibrations. After the third press, I could hear it buzzing away inside her and she tried to arch her back and press on her belly. Inside the corset, of course, she could hardly move and the vibrations were visibly causing her abdomen to shake.

"Oh oh," she moaned, "Now you can do anything you want with me. Just do everything you want. Just do me. Wreck me if that's what you want," she said in a plaintive voice with her eyes closed, her head pushed back on the pillows and her right hand playing on her clitoris.

I'd never heard a woman say "...wreck me..." and the concept raised all sorts of images in my head; and also did wonders for my erection.

I very quickly took off all my own clothes and lay on her, presenting my now-full erection against her labia. Already I could feel the vibrations of her plug, as the bottom flange pressed against me. Her hand was underneath me.

I lay on her corseted body and began to shag into her, with the lubrication making it very easy. I didn't want to finish my own climax so soon, and slowed down to let my imagination take over. I really was going to "Do her" every which way I could. I did notice, though, that her vagina was quite big and I deduced that her previous husbands must have dilated her with their devices, leaving her rather slack.

After a few minutes, Tilly took a deep breath and gasped as her first orgasm overtook her. She changed hands and started to massage her clitoris as I made room for her. Clearly, another orgasm was building so I kept up my slower and less deliberate shagging. Sure enough, her next orgasm came and shook her body.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me, "Ooh, thank you," she whispered and then closed her eyes again.

The vibrations in her rectum were beginning to overwhelm me also despite the looseness inside her. I left her vagina and shuffled myself up the bed until my knees were alongside her ribs; and my erection pressing on her mouth. With her eyes shut, Tilly opened her face and took my erection deep into her mouth and to the back of her throat. She sucked; and massaged my erection with her tongue until I was beginning to reach my climax again.

Gently I withdrew and she opened her eyes as I left her lips, "Ooh, very nice," she whispered, "Do anything you want to me."

I looked down at her, smiled, and nodded my head as if to say, "You wait, lady: I'm going to take everything."

It occurred to me that her vagina was slack enough for my hand, so I reached across to the lube-gel tube; and squirted a big dollop over the knuckles and fingers of my left hand. I smoothed and spread it with my right and hand, and used that to daub some over her opening and labia. Tilly shuffled around and lay down with her back flat against the bed and raised her knees. She knew what was coming.

Shaping my hand into the familiar duck-bill shape, with thumb inside straight fingers, I probed into her labia and then into her vaginal opening. I knew immediately that this was going to be pretty easy. Within a few seconds, my hand was inside her up to my knuckles, when I felt the resistance that all fisters talk about.

Tilly began to shift around with some discomfort but, instead, of asking me to stop or go slowly, she said quietly, "Now, push now, fill me now. Just do it, now," and she thrust her hips forward as if to impel by hand into herself.

My hand popped into her, very much as the butt-plug had popped into her rectum. And the feeling inside her was magnificent and exciting. I could stretch out my middle finger and felt the circle of her cervix, and I made a fist to fill her completely. In there, she was warm and smooth. Now she was satisfied at my efforts to fill her and she brought her hand down to her clitoris again. I slowly pumped and grasped my hand inside her as she worked her way towards another orgasm; which came to her after only a minute or two.

"Aaah, thank you. That was lovely," she said, "You fill me nicely. Please stay in me for some time. It's such a long time since I had these feelings. The tightness and the fullness - lovely. I have wanted these feelings for years and now you're giving them to me. Thank you."

I noticed that her eyes were moist; not with pain but with sorrow over her lost opportunities for severe erotic sensations that had been dominant in her former married lives. I realised then that her father had robbed his daughter of unusual and extreme and exploratory sexuality. He simply didn't understand her desire to be dominated and exploited but also excited by intense erotic experiences. And now she was using me to regain some of them: which was fine by me. At this point, the battery in the butt-plug gave out and the buzzing stopped. It had been running for nearly an hour.

At this same point, I had an outrageous and erotic idea. With my hand still deep inside her vagina, I spoke, "I'm going to roll you over onto your tummy, so let's just manoeuvre a little."

This involved me going to the bottom of the bed with my arm outstretched so that her legs could both swing over me; and so she lay on her belly. Her legs were wide open as my wrist and arm protruded from inside her body. I was resting my body on the other elbow, half leaning on Tilly's corseted figure and half on the bed.

"I'm going to take out the plug," I explained and Tilly just nodded her head and made a Mmmm sound. Slowly with my free hand, I urged the plug out of her rectum. It emerged with marks of her shit but mostly still covered in the lubrication. I laid it on my handkerchief, which I'd put on the bedside table.

Then, I raised myself to lie on her legs, but still with my arm reaching up between them and Tilly knew what was coming. Slowly, I urged my erection into her anal sphincter and then through into her rectum.

I could feel my hand against my erection, through the membrane; and also feel my erection with my hand inside her rectum. Now she was totally occupied by me; back and front. It was not a comfortable position for me and I wrapped my free hand and arm around Tilly's throat and down to her left breast; which I grasped like a piece of fruit.

Then I started shagging into her rectum, at the same time pulling and pushing on her vagina with my buried hand; and also pulling and stretching her body backwards with the breast I was squeezing. I could feel the tight rigidity of her corset and the smallness of her waist against my own torso. Tilly was spread out like an impaled animal; legs wide apart, arms gripping the mattress as far as she could to steady herself, as her head and shoulders slowly began to be lifted from the mattress by my dragging on her breast.

This time I allowed my climax to build and after a few minutes I shot my entire load into her bowel. I surprised myself with the repeated squirting until my vesicles were empty; and she was full of my juices as well as my body parts.

Tilly was panting by this time, having been thrown around and bent backwards against the rigidity of the corset, and generally used as my sexual object for over an hour.

It wasn't a position I could hold for long, and I collapsed on her as my erection slipped out of her rectum, out of her sphincter and onto the bed covers. There was some shit, of course, but that didn't matter to either of us at that stage.

Tilly collapsed as I let my hand emerge from her vagina and I slumped onto the bed alongside her.

"Oh wow," she murmured, "I never thought I would feel this way, ever again. Thank you."

"No lovely Tilly, I am thanking you. You are an amazing woman, I wish I was nearer your age and we could enjoy ourselves like this for many years."

12