She Couldn't Wait Any Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still a young man in bed," she said and winked at me.

After that, I released her from the corset and she held me a lot as we were doing it, "I really like that tight feeling. It excites me and brings me to my finish more quickly. Did you like it?" she asked.

"Tilly, it makes you the most exciting woman I've ever known," I replied, "Your figure is lovely and the corset makes you amazing. It excites me very much."

Then we cleaned ourselves and the "equipment", changed the bed covers, carefully packed away her items in the drawer, and planned what we should eat for the afternoon snack.

My wife, Tilly's mother, arrived back from the hairdresser about 3pm and we all had a light meal with drinks. To be honest, Tilly and I were pretty well dehydrated by then; nothing to drink for almost 4 hours, not even water.

It was a very special day, a memorable occasion and it was never repeated. To this day, I'm sorry that we haven't had the opportunity to rediscover more of our libidos; but life goes on and I don't regret anything. Whenever Tilly and I meet at family events or public occasions, we hold hands and have a quick hug. We know what it means, after waiting all her adult life.

12