She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 03

Story Info
I try talking to her about bigger cocks than my dick!
5.9k words
4.31
7.2k
14

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03 I talk to her about it

I'm so looking forward to getting home this trip. Don't get me wrong, I always look forward to returning home, but this trip has been very fruitful. Good earnings, good feedback for the boss, and hopefully some very useful research done in my spare time about possible places to take Jess, both in the UK and where I've just been in Belgium.

While out walking after dinner I found two nightclubs. One was not so busy but I was told Saturday nights are packed, and the other was fairly crowded. The DJ played a bit of reggae mixed with Afrobeat and European music due to the large number of African migrants there. I also noticed that although smoking indoors is illegal there was a smoke cloud high up above people's heads and a strong smell of weed about, also several girls who seem to enjoy the attentions of one or more of the young black men, mostly seated in the booth tables down one side of the club.

I saw one young white girl who was high on something, past caring who could see her bare tits with her halter neck dress pulled in between her fairly large bust, a big black hand covering the one nipple. I lost sight of her in the crowd. Although it seemed to be getting interesting in there, I couldn't stay much after 11 pm because of heading for an early morning ferry back but did think maybe I could treat Jess to a shopping trip here sometime later this year.

Also on one of the walks about town, I'd come across a private sex shop type place. Of course, I had to go in, I had never seen such a vast array of sex toys! I couldn't resist buying Jess a 5" silver bullet and a realistic lifelike dildo. According to the wrappings it was 25cm long x 4.5cm thick, has a soft real skin feel, is bendable but firm, and has the correct weight (whatever that means?) also It's dark brown! I got some free lube too. I hoped she would like it, as the total was not cheap! Certainly won't be telling her the price, that's for sure!

Jess wasn't expecting me till the early hours of the morning but I got a lift on a coach dropping off in the same town as the school where she's working. She finishes at about 4 pm and the coach drops off at about 3:30 pm, so fingers crossed!

I made it with just minutes to spare, Jess was of course delighted to find me leaning against her car. She threw her sports bag in the back along with my case, saying she'd skip the gym and go out for dinner, then an early night is called for! On the way home we chatted about my trip and her week. She had got completely soaked through on her run after school. and Jon and Margret's next door gave her a lift home for the last two miles. They invited her in for a hot drink, then offered her to join them for dinner, a casserole followed by pie and custard while her clothes were in the dryer. Jess sat for three hours in the neighbour's front room, dressed only in a borrowed bathrobe!

Home finally and having a cup of tea, Jess thought I looked tired and suggested I run a bath and said we could order Chinese in and not go out, just relax tonight. Jess ran a bath for me and told me she'd come wash my hair shortly. I agreed and went up, stripped off, and climbed in to sink back into the perfumed foam, obviously having put some of her bath balls in. Five minutes later Jess came in. She changed out of work clothes and now in a nightdress, she knelt and began to wash my hair. I love having my hair washed by Jess, it's almost sensual like foreplay and I often get a hard-on. When she put the conditioner on I mentioned my hair was getting too long, she told me that my hair is beautiful and I should be grateful. She rinsed my hair and told me to stand up to rinse off all the suds. I step out as she dries me then still on her knees she sees that I'm hard and takes me into her mouth, all of me in one go. Swallowing my cum seconds later, the doorbell rang. Dinner's here!

Later, after dinner, we sat drinking a glass of white and making out on the couch. With Jess's loving help getting me hard again we eventually made love. Because I'd cum earlier I was able to last out damn near five minutes before I went down to clean up and give Jess what she needed also. I made her cum once, not earth-shattering just a nice quiet one! I got up poured us another glass and then gave her a couple of little gifts, a bottle of the perfume she likes, a red very sheer negligee with a pantie set, a certain Magic Silver Bullet, and a bottle of lube!

Jess thanked me for the perfume. "I love this stuff and the red nightie! I'll try it on later but I'm sure with my hair the colour will clash! What's this? Silver Bullet Massager it says, but it'll take a week to massage me with this! Lube? what for?"

My reply was "Let's go up to bed and I'll give you a demo!"

"Give me ten minutes then come up, I will try this on for you, ok?"

Turning my laptop on to check emails, I noticed that I still had a couple of research sites open which I quickly closed, didn't want Jess to see just what my searches were about just yet. I didn't know how to broach the subject with her and would prefer to just let things happen because Jess wants it to! Anyway, I close it down and go up. In the bedroom, lit by a small side lamp with the bed covers folded down, Jess is still in the ensuite brushing her teeth. I got into bed and then leaned over to reach the bottom drawer for Toy George but it was not there. I found it under the pillow. Jess must have used it in my stead and left it there!

Jess opened the bathroom door, standing there I could see a soft red glow, her tits looked spectacular, and the red lace boy short panties suited her well, but Jess said: "Sorry Pete, I told you I can't wear red this shade, it looks horrid with my hair!"

With that, she slipped the shoulder straps off, pulled her arms out of the sleeves and let the nightie fall to the floor. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of the panties to remove them, saying as she did, "These aren't so bad, they're nice! You could even wear them, I bet they'd fit you. Try them on love, bet the color suits too!"

"But they're for girls, bought for you in Belgium so I can't take them back!"

"Take them into the bathroom with you, clean your teeth, and try them on, please!"

"I'm supposed to be demonstrating your bullet, not your new clothes!"

"Go in there, clean your teeth, put them on and show me. Go on!"

"Yes dear, I'm sure they won't fit me anyway!"

Doing as I was told I had a wash, cleaned my teeth then put on the boy shorts. I found them, surprisingly, a nice snug fit. Looking in the mirror I saw they cupped my bum nicely too! I went out to show I had tried them on. Jess told me to turn, then said, "See! fit you perfectly, you've got the figure for them. A lot of girls would kill for that figure, with your long hair and lovely eyelashes. I always envied your lashes, slim waist, and shame about the short legs! And those set your bum off very nicely! No, leave them on please, sexy. I need you here now."

I got into bed and we hugged, kissed, and made out for a while. Jess kept rubbing the front of the panties and feeling my bum, but my little dick wasn't going to play ball again tonight! In the end, Jess said, "It's demo time! Why the lube? I'm wet enough for that tiny thing!"

I moved down again, taking the bullet with me, thinking 'Tiny thing'? It's as big as my dick, does she think I'm tiny? I wonder! Anyway, first starting with my tongue on her then just using the tip of Silver on 2nd of 5 speeds, all around the area, a moment on her nub, then down between her lips, so wet almost lost grip of it, back up to her clit nub, tongue in deep as I could. Jess got wetter, started to hump up, and grabbed my head trying to push me deeper still. Her legs went rigid and she sighed, "So good!" Jess came again! Relaxing back, letting go of my head, I ran my tongue around cleaning her up as she relaxed further. Jess spoke, saying "I've missed you, I miss this, you close to me, making me cum! Didn't think we'd need the lube though, I mean you make me wet!"

I took the lid off, tore the little tinfoil seal off, and put a spot on the tip of the bullet and my middle finger. Still laying my head on her belly I moved my hand down. My finger just touched her anus, making her flinch. Then I circled the rim, again I touched putting slight pressure there. Jess humped slightly a couple of times, taking hold of the little toy, still on 2nd speed I ran it around the rim and then centered it. As I applied a little pressure Jess pushed down allowing the tip in. I held still as Jess sank a tiny bit more. I let go of it and it slipped out as Jess moaned. I quickly held the lube bottle in place so it dripped 2 or 3 drops. Placing the bottle to one side I picked up the little toy and positioned it just so, with a little bit of pressure again. This time it sank in more, a good inch. Jess lifted and quick sank, taking another inch. I began to fuck her bum with it, moving my head lower and extending my tongue to her hard nub. Jess grabbed my hair, holding my head still as she humped, humped hard, using my tongue and little toy (now going 3" deep) to double penetrate her as she came hard, on & on till sated. Jess slowed, released my hair, and relaxed the grip on the bullet to let it slip out, "Fuck, you did it again, you made me cum so so good!"

The following morning I awoke hearing the shower running. Throwing back the bedcover I was surprised to see that I was still wearing the red boy shorts that Jess made me try on last night. Going into the bathroom, Jess who'd just got out of the shower still wearing the cap to keep her hair dry in the mornings, began drying off readying to dress for school. I gave her a quick peck on the lips, suggesting I take a shower as I reeked of last night's sex!

She said "By the way, they look good on you! The colour suits you better than me, that's for sure! Maybe I'll get you some for your birthday, or when we go shopping next!"

Feeling a little embarrassed I quickly took the panties off, had a piddle, shower, and shave, then donned my dressing gown and went down to join Jess in the kitchen. As I walked in she looked up from the cereal she was eating, pulled a sad face and then a smile saying "Thought you'd have put them on again with the gown too, as a treat for me!"

"I brought them for you, thought you'd look fucking sexy in them!"

"I Love them, Pete, it's just oh, black, white, blue, really any other colour but the red is okay, but baby, cannot believe how good you looked in the panties when you just came in for your shower, dead cute!"

"Because they're not panties. They're boy shorts, and men do wear them. Unisex shorts!"

Jess finished her breakfast, swallowed the last of her tea, pulled her coat on asked me "What are you on today, Are you working? Will you still be here later, tonight?"

"Told her I'm going in to hand in paperwork, do some prep for next job, but yes, here tonight and rest of week I think."

"Great!" she said, "see you later- got to run or will be late. Oh, and that's a point I won't run tonight, see you later, bye!"

A quick peck on the lips, then another, then she's gone, heard her car start.

I made coffee, sat, and opened the laptop. First checked email, then I started looking for websites for nightclubs in the Leeds area that I'd seen ads for, noticed an ad for 'clubbing wear', looked at a couple of sites that led to Ann Summers's site, so then got to thinking about buying Jess another negligee set to replace the red one I'd bought her! I found the very same one in the Ann Summers catalogue called 'Enlightening Robe' but without the shorts!

I began thinking about what Jess had said when I came down, about the panties suiting me! She even mentioned buying me more of them, surely, she didn't want me to wear them often? I mean occasionally 'in the bedroom' I'd wear the red ones for her if it turned her on, but the one pair are easy to wash out!

Realizing the time I went upstairs to get ready for work, entering the bedroom saw the negligee lying on the floor where Jess dropped it coming to bed, I picked it up thinking shame she'll never wear it, then remembered her suggesting I should have worn the set down for breakfast, I thought yeah, I'd look bloody ridiculous!

Then strangely the idea to try both on to find out-sod it, went into the bathroom, put on the shorts and then the top, I went back to the full-length mirror behind the door, looked at myself wearing the sexy red outfit, and thought, Fuck she'd have looked good wondering about in this, making breakfast or evenings sitting around, watching tv, or us making out on the couch before bed, suddenly I started to harden up, I rubbed my little dick over the lace pantie turning myself on and getting horny, then just as suddenly Kofi sprang into my mind. Visions again of Jess sitting chatting to Kofi at the dining table one evening after dinner, me asking them if they wanted coffee, both nodding agreement, me hearing Jess saying;

"I'm just popping up to change into something more comfortable, ok?"

I clear the table, then go into the Kitchen to put the kettle on, hearing Jess return saying, "Come sit over here Kofi, it's comfier"

Next, I go back in with the tray of coffees, neither of them notices me come in, because my vision is of both of them in a tight make-out session, tongues duelling, Kofi's one arm around her shoulders, the other hand inside the open top of the negligee, cupping her tit thumbing the hardened nipple, Jess has one hand gripping the large hard lump that showed across Kofi's tight trousers!

Shit! I've Cum, shooting all into the red panties! Embarrassed, cursing the damn visions, I took off the red negligee and hung it on the hook covering the mirror, peeled off the soggy panties, washed the mess out, rolled them in a towel to part dry them, and hung them over the towel rail. I dressed and went to the office to work.

I finished up at work by 2 pm, having found I'm on local work the rest of the week, off Sat/Sun, then away for 10 days to Spain, back for a long weekend off (4 days) in time for half term and Jess being off all that week. I messaged Jess to suggest a quiet evening. I'd put a Mediterranean Chicken in the oven and a gateau out of the freezer! Soon had a thumbs-up! Popped into a local supermarket for dinner ingredients then went home to do some more research on the laptop, I opened the Victoria's Secret page because they have the same negligee in black & white as well as red, and also a couple of other sites selling similar items. Looked at clubs in Leeds and Bristol, some interesting places in both. I think Jess could have fun dancing in either! One of the Bristol club websites had loads of photos, one shot interested me that showed most of the men dancing were black, so that's a probable night out over a weekend soon!

Jess came in from work a little later than usual apologizing, but she had copped for 30 minutes of detention duty. Told her dinner was all prepared just needed to switch on 1 hour before wanted to, Then I asked did she wanted tea or a glass of white wine, and when she told me wine, a large one please, I suggested a long soak in the bath, and I'd bring it up to her!

When I went up Jess had the bath running, lots of bubbles, and scented candles burning, as I entered the bedroom, she had straightened the bed up and was just shutting the bottom drawer of the bedside unit, quickly standing looking a bit guilty, when I asked her, "What's up, are you hiding something from me?

"No, just straightening the bed and putting 'George' back in the drawer, better stop the water and get in, you getting in with me"?

"Not yet love, you relax a while and I'll light the oven, dinner about half six, ok? Then I'll bring the bottle up and talk"

Leaving Jess to soak a while I went down put the oven on a timer, took dessert out of the freezer, grabbed the half-empty bottle went up to join her in the bathroom. Sitting on a footstool I told her I'm on locals the week, about the 10-day trip next week and the half-term plans, suggesting another weekend away like Manchester, to maybe Leeds, or Bristol, either way, a shopping & clubbing stopover!

Also spoke of Belgium, and the nightclubs I'd found, neglected to mention some of the raunchy behaviour I'd seen, but maybe go somewhere like there during the summer holidays! Jess liked that idea; she mentioned the fact she had a friend from college living in Bristol maybe we could go and see her at the same time!

I mentioned that Victoria's Secret sold the same negligee, in black or white but strangely without the shorts, we'll look at them online later, and maybe send for her choice. Jess teased, "Oh, looking for some more for yourself too? I see you washed your red ones, be dry now for you to go down in and wear this evening? You did look cute in them this morning!"

Trying to change the subject away from me wearing the shorts I asked Jess whether had she been using 'Toy George' herself and jokingly asked if she'd worn the batteries out already! Jess answered honestly, without any embarrassment that when I'm away, sometimes he's better than just fingers, but as she'd only used him twice the batteries should be okay, adding might be an idea to keep spares in the drawer, just in case!

Pouring some more wine for Jess, I left her to finish up whilst I checked on dinner, 10 minutes later Jess came down wearing her kimono, a prewedding present from old school chum, her hair wrapped in a towel, she checked how dinner looked, then asked me

"You going up for a quick bath? I've left panties and your towel on the bed; dinner be ready when you're down!"

I went up, on the bed were 2 pairs of shorts, the red ones I'd washed, a white pair of hers, also my wrap towel that I wear some evenings after a shower, the type that goes around the waist fastens with Velcro, looks a bit like a skirt she once told me!

I shaved, bathed & dried myself off, and walked naked in the bedroom, when I was in the bath, I remembered the new big black vibrator I'd gotten in Belgium, so I got it out of my suitcase and put it in my sock drawer, maybe I'll introduce her to him tonight! Then, not looking to upset or displease Jess this evening, as I was hoping for a bit of fun tonight, I mean that if I can get her horny enough just maybe I'll get to use the new one on her!

So, choosing the white ones and putting them on, (a bit tighter than the red!) then wrapped the towel around my waist, just as Jess came in to say that dinner was ready anytime we wanted, then as she went over to her wardrobe opening the doors and searching, at the same time saying,

"Know what you need now? Stay there, I'll get it for you!"

Bringing out a clothes hanger with 2 or 3 tops on it, selected a white lace long-sleeved top, that came down to her hips, lovely pattern of flowers with leaves, but showed a lot of skin, it had no ties, it's worn open, I love to see Jess wearing this over a crop top in the summer, she moved behind me holding it out so I could put my arms in, then moving to in front of me, adjusted the shoulders, pecked me on the mouth, then ran her fingers through my hair saying to me, "Come on sexy, you look incredible, let's go eat and you can show me all the sexy clothes you like, maybe even order them tonight!"

Another quick peck on the lips, taking my hand Jess led me downstairs where the table was set, a full bottle of wine opened, and she brought the oven dish to the table, so we could help ourselves. As we ate we chatted about going to Bristol, about a couple of clubs I'd seen online, and showed her the websites, I mentioned her friend - about her not knowing me, me not being able to dance, but that we do go clubbing, that I only watch you dance, the fact that you like dancing with black guys and I'm okay with that, but your friend might not be! Jess told me that her friend Nia is engaged to Ervan, who's Jamaican so that won't matter much, in fact he might know the best clubs to go to!

12