She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had finished eating, I cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, and put the kettle on. Jess meanwhile was looking at the clothes sites I kept open from earlier searches. While I was still in the kitchen, she said, "You can buy me the black negligee in place of the red one you got in Belgium, only IF I can buy you some of these panties. I'd love these for you, a multipack of 7prs, and then these for when you are going away working."

I glanced at where Jess was pointing, the 7x multipack was mixed red, white, nude, light blue, jade, black, and pink! They're sheer panties that shape the bum! The other pack of 5 was all grey, 3 light, 2 dark, those weren't too bad and looked like boy shorts, but I must change the topic so, "Would you like a coffee love, I'm having one - working tomorrow."

"Yes, better had, I've far too much wine, I've school tomorrow too mores the pity, because you walking about like that sort of makes me think of how gorgeous my husband is, how we should go to bed right now and fuck each other till dawn!"

"I reckon you've had enough wine to drink anyway; you'll have me so big-headed!"

To be honest it's weird being dressed like this, I've never done this before and it's only because you suggested I try the shorts on last night as part of making love that I agreed, "Tonight, you put these out for me to wear, I presume it turns you on?"

"Omg yes, you look so fucking cute standing there, stay still!"

Picking up her phone, switched to the camera, and took a photo!

"Look here, see how good you look?"

She had taken the photo before I even realized it, and then just as quickly she asked me to "Take the towel off, I want to see which panties you put on, and that as a skirt is way too long, oh - I know to wait there, take the towel off, be back in a sec!"

With that she's run out of the room, up the stairs then the wardrobe doors open, she's rushing back down, taking the stairs two at a time! back facing me Jess is holding possibly my favourite skirt, love seeing her wearing it, although she hasn't worn it out shopping! I've taken the towel off, so standing there wearing tight white shorts and her white lacy top!

"Fuck, you look so mmmm! Let me show you!"

Holding her phone up again, it's flash, flash, then she is saying something I didn't hear, then "You're going to have to trim some hair down there but, just pop this on a minute."

Passing me the skirt she's holding out for me like I said my favourite, it's a short pink plaid circle skirt, bought for a fancy dress party when we were courting, but Jess chickened out wearing it, so it's been in the wardrobe ever since! I did as she said, stepped into it, pulled it up, and fixed the belt around my waist, doing up the buckle! Jess took the photo, 3 of them in fact, making 7 in total of me looking just a wee bit sluttish! a couple of minutes later she downloaded them onto my laptop.

"Oh wow, come on, look how good you're looking, but see on this one," pointing to the two photos of me without the skirt on, "see all the hairy bits, your panties show dark hair through them, and here," touching the screen at my inner thigh area and here above the hips, way below my belly button, my dark hair, she says matter-of-factly "it'll all have to go!"

Once again, I have got to change the subject away from me to us, and so said "About time we went up, you owe me making me dress up as a tart to turn you on!"

"A tart - no! With fishnets, a bit of makeup, you know, eyes did, pale pink lippy, yeah, a tart, but right now you're just fucking gorgeous, I need you, need your cock in my mouth, cunt and fucking my bum, for you I'M the slut tonight!"

"Shit you're pissed, come on- bed, we'll have a quickie, then you can sleep it off!"

We went up, and Jess went to the toilet 1st, just lifting her kimono enough, she was saying "Help, I'm stuck!"

When I looked in, she was still sitting with the kimono partway over her head, an arm stuck in the sleeve somehow, so I pulled it clear, removing it completely, she wiped then went off to bed, I took a leak myself, flushed washed hands and went into the bedroom, Jess, now under the covers seemed restless, as I removed the lace top turned to hang it on the mirror hook, she kicked the covers down and off her feet, I see that she's got a toy out and holding 'George' in place saying "Fucking hurry up, need to suck you off, 'George' can fuck me again, then you can do my ass!"

Watching her as I unbuckled the skirt and dropped it to the floor, I saw how she positioned 'George' running it up & down the lips, then the head just inside of her cunt, again said to me "Fucking hurry- fucking lick me, I'll suck you lick, but just make me cum- got to cum Now!"

At that she pushed 'George' up in one go, as I lay on the bed Jess pulled my panties to one side, got hold of my semi-hard dick in her fingers pumped the foreskin back, leaned towards me taking my little hard dick into her mouth, at the same time pulling me over into a 69 position, George has slipped out, far too much lube all around, she had just squirted the lube in a hurry while I was still in the bathroom, Jess took her mouth off me saying "For fucks sake, hurry up fuck me- get him back in, fuck me hard as you can, need him to fuck me hard now!"

As I got hold of George and ran him up just inside her, right up to her clit, I Cum, shooting all into her mouth, just as I did so Jess arched her back, lifting her bum making the tip line up and as I extended my tongue to her nub she dropped her bum back down, George disappeared, the whole thing was up inside her, she rolled over pushing me off, she turned completely over onto her front, one hand down under her body, she's Cumming, Cumming very hard too, jerking shuddering, slowing slowly down, then for maybe 30 seconds or so she still, then began to move, then riddling about, eventually she stopped and then said: "Pete, can you get hold of him, George is stuck up there, I can't grip him, can't get a grip, I can't even turn him off, can you, get hold of the end pull him out please, it's too much!"

I put my hand between her legs, touched her fingers first then put two fingers in her I could touch the end cap, and felt that the motor was on first speed, George was so far up inside I couldn't hear the purring at all, feeling with just two fingers got some sort of a grip, slight pull, slight turn, it upped the speed to 2nd increasing the vibration causing Jess to moan, then to push down on the bed, then lifting off, Jess starting to moan louder, then saying "Stop it, please stop it, omg no, I'm going to cum, Cumming, yes, Cumming! Oh shit, fuck, I'm CUMMING!"

Suddenly I'm being sprayed, and she's squirting again. Jess sounds in pain but still cumming, moaning to make it stop, saying to me, "Pete please, make it stop oh god please make it stop!"

I told her to lift, get into doggie and open her legs as wide as she can, then using both hands I push one hand up alongside the still buzzing George, and try to grip the body, the other hand took hold of the endcap, turning both hands opposite ways, it turned off, another groan from Jess, then slowly pulled it out, once the thicker end appeared George just slide right out, along with a mixture of now warm runny lube and the wetness of Jess Cumming so hard, so many times, she just sank onto the bed dog tired, laying in the wet, I covered her with the quilt, she went quiet, I thought asleep!

Jess rolled over, pushed the cover off, and staggered to the bathroom, then I heard her heaving, getting rid of all the wine she'd drunk, she washed her face, cupping her hands had a drink of water, came back into the bedroom, seeing how I'd stripped the bed off and was trying to put a new sheet on, she straightened her side and tucked it under, I did the same my side, we both got in pulling the cover over us, cuddled up, I felt Jess shudder a little.

"I'm still having aftershocks. When I lost George as I came the first time, I just lost my grip, then with him vibrating, he gave me another one. The more I tried to reach him, the deeper he went, the more I came & kept on cumming til it seemed continuous! It was frightening really! Then when you were trying to reach him, the tip of him up against my cervix and your hands rubbing my clitoris gave me the biggest orgasm I didn't think was possible, really thought I'd pass out!"

"I thought you had passed out! Never thought you'd ever be able to take all of something that size that, I mean he is slightly bigger than me, the box said 8"-5.5" insertable, do you realize that when you lost grip of it you had over 8" in you?"

"Don't I Know it! And yes, I realize he is ever so slightly bigger than you; The Magic Man is about your size, I mean the Silver Bullet you got me, I've named him Magic Man! 'George' took a bit of practice getting used to, size-wise both how long and how thick! I told you I used him a couple of times when you were away all the week!"

"Yes, you told me, but I imagined you only using the tip to tease and give you orgasms like that, not fucking him like a big cock, I mean when you threw off the bedcover tonight, I saw you simply shoved his full length right up, in one go! nearly 6"Just like that! I couldn't believe it!"

"Must admit, when I used him the first time, I was only using the tip of him, but soon found I needed a bit more, a bit deeper, and I came hard, it was lovely! The next time was just after talking with you on the phone, I got him out (to make love with you, in my mind's eye) but soon again I got to needing a little more, and then I knew I had to take all of him, to feel full, Omg, he made me cum 3 times, fuck it was so good, I slept so fucking well, very nearly late for work!"

"So, you're saying that you need a bigger cock, that now you have had a bigger one than me, you Need bigger to achieve good orgasms and more of them?"

"No Pete, I'm not saying that at all, I love you making love to me, ever since we started dating you've always made sure that I'm good, that I've cum, you always finished me off completely!"

"But you do want, need a big cock inside you, to make you cum like I've never done?"

"Listen, Pete, I'm not talking about this now, it's late and we both have work in the morning, we'll talk tomorrow yeah?"

"You remember Kofi? At the club, He had a big cock, you told me!"

"Tomorrow, we'll talk tomorrow night, now good night, I love you!"

"Night, Love you too!"

12