She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 04

Story Info
Confessions to each other of our Fantasies.
6.8k words
4.35
4.3k
10

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

•••

Ch. 04 Jess confesses!

Waking the following morning I was first into work, so I went to the bathroom to wash, shave, etc., and came back into the bedroom to dress. Jess quickly got up, heading for the shower and closing the bathroom door behind her. Other than "Morning, Pete.", Jess didn't say anything. I saw that I was still wearing the lacy pants from last night, and I thought that was the second night she made me wear them, and I slept in them too! I heard the toilet flush and the shower turned on, so I took them off and got myself dressed for work. Then downstairs I made a pot of tea, had a round of toast, took tea upstairs to Jess and said, "I'm off now, love! See you later!"

"OK, don't forget I'm going for a run tonight, so I'll be a bit later for dinner."

A quick peck on the lips, she mouthed, "I love you" then turned to start dressing for work herself.

Driving to work I kept thinking about things that were said last night - things I'd said, things Jess had said - about using George, about her sucking me off because she wanted George to fuck her! She said she needed more, wanting to be full and fucked hard. She even mentioned in a roundabout sort of way that I was 'tiny', because she described 'Magic Man' as tiny, and it's the same size as my dick! I think it's going to be an interesting talk tonight. I'm not sure I want to hear it!

Well, the talk didn't happen that evening. Jess came late from her run, very sweaty, went up for a long shower, came back down, avoided speaking, played with her food, and complained of a cracking headache. After dinner was cleared, she took a couple of pills, said goodnight and went to bed, asking me to keep the TV volume down and try not to wake her when I came up.

Strangely, when I went up later, obviously Jess was asleep, but laying on top of the bedcover by her feet was a pair of light blue pants, the same as the white pair she had me wear last night. For some reason, I picked them up and took them into the bathroom with me. I stripped off for my shower, dried myself, then looked in the mirror, looking at my nude body, and got to thinking about other things Jess had said last night. Downstairs, when she took the photos of me in the white pants and lacy top, she mentioned my dark body hair, how it showed through the lace pants, and how it should all come off, which got me wondering: Does it show that much? I put the blue pair on to see in the bright light, and eventually, I had to agree that dark hair shows! And rather than upset Jess any further - she was very 'off' with me tonight - I decided to leave these pants on, then quietly got into bed.

The following morning, again, I'm up first, heading to use the bathroom without disturbing Jess just yet. Just as I finished in there, Jess looked at the blue pants I've still got on, smiled, and then said, "Morning, thank you - I think I prefer the white ones!"

"Morning, love, feeling any better? Headache gone? Yes, I prefer the white or the red!" She smiles that wicked smile I love so much. I returned the smile as I headed into the bedroom to dress for work, leaving her to shower. I went down and made the tea and toast. Jess came down as I picked up my car keys. We smiled as we each said, "See you later!" Jess put her arms around me and we hugged for like 30 seconds before saying, "You'll be late." Then, I'm out the door!

Lunchtime, I was sitting in a café with 3 lads from work when I got a message from Jess, saying that she was swimming straight after school, that her aerobics class starts at 7 p.m., that she's going with Margret from next door and to get myself something to eat, maybe a takeout? I answered, "OK, I've got paperwork to do anyway!" She replied with XXX.

Later, I was doing some research for Spain next week when Jess came in at 10:45. All she said was "Sorry Pete, when we finished aerobics, a group of us had coffee and chatted in the coffee bar, then I popped around to talk about woman's stuff with Margret. Jon is away tonight and she wanted someone to talk to! I'll go take a shower. You've eaten, yes?"

"Have you eaten too?"

"Yes, I had a sandwich at the coffee bar, then shared a pizza with Margret! I'm going for my shower; are you having one tonight or in the morning?"

"Oh, after you, I think. I'll be at work by 6 a.m. tomorrow. I got to be in Manchester before 9 am then hang around till 4 or maybe 5 pm, so I'll be later tomorrow night. I'll ring you with an ETA."

Nearly 30 minutes later Jess came down wearing a T-shirt, pink Tanga briefs, a towel around her head, and pink fluffy slippers. She went and put the kettle on and came back to be by the fire. She was drying her hair with the towel when I looked up from the laptop. I loved the way her braless bust moves as she does so. Jess saw me watching them, so she turned away to face the fire. With her hands above her head, towelling her hair, it lifted the hem of the T-shirt showing me her bare bum, so I knew she was wearing a thong! She told me to go up now, and she'll make the coffee when I turn the shower off.

Once again she has left out on the bed a pair of her clean pants and black mesh hipster boy shorts. She wears this style in the summer heat so she can tease me by flashing me when sitting opposite me in a short dress, legs slightly apart or sometimes her knees drawn up, resting her chin on them. Also on the bed is the white soft lace top I wore the first time she had me try on boy shorts. I shaved, showered, and dried myself off, stepped back to by the bed then stepped into the shorts and pulled them up my legs as I tucked myself in so that my dick layover left. Then while adjusting around between my legs to ensure my balls stayed in the shorts, I pulled a couple of pubic hairs. Ouch! going to have to trim there at the weekend!

I then looked in the mirror. By this time, my dick had shrunk to its smallest, like about 3". Well, it is a bit cool in here. Again, for some silly reason, she wants me to wear ladies' sheer pants. I'll make it look ladylike for a laugh, so tucking my balls up inside my body and pushing my dick down, trapping it with the thicker gusset, I pulled the shorts back into place and looked at myself there. Holy sh*t, I see a hairy minge there! Hearing Jess call coffee's ready, I picked up the top and put it on, going down the stairs.

"You took your time putting them on; I heard the shower turn off ages ago!"

"Yeah, these are a bit tight to get on; I caught some of my pubes getting them on! I prefer last night's white ones."

Jess, sitting down on the sofa at eye level with the black mesh, looked, blinked, and looked again.

"Bloody hell, where's it gone? What have you done with my little man? I'm going to need that the weekend!"

"Stop fretting, it's there just tucked under; I just thought if you want me dressing as a girl at night, I'd try to look a bit more real for you. That's all love. Anything to make you happy, Jess!"

"If you mean that, to look more real, you need to lose all that hair down there. Think about it, Pete. I did it for you. You like me shaved, yeah?" I nodded. "Well, I'm sure I'd like you to shave too! Just try it. If you hate it, it'll grow back again. We could do it right now. Let's go up to the bathroom, make a start at least."

Jess closed the laptop down, turning off the fire and lights. I just stood there, not quite believing what I'd just agreed to. Come to think of it, I hadn't agreed to anything. Jess, being Jess, just assumes I'll do whatever she asks! Everything is now turned off. She takes my hand, saying,

"Come on, you're going to love this. It won't take me long, then we'll snuggle up in bed. Don't forget you said 6 a.m. start in the morning!"

In the bathroom she had me stand naked in the middle of the room, facing away from the mirror. Jess had both my hair trimmer, which I use to trim sideburns, and my electric razer, which I don't use a lot as I wet shave usually. She started with the trimmer, just below my belly button. I don't have much hair on my chest at all. She ran it straight down belly to dick, then moved out the other side of the first strip, down to about mid-thigh, leaving my crotch alone as yet. Soon I'm all stubble at the front, except close around my dick and balls. She then bends me forward to hold the toilet seat cover. She cleared my back, then down both legs to my ankles, then back up over my bum cheeks.

"Pull your bum apart, but stay bent over, only for a couple of minutes!"

It's easier to say than do, for sure, but I do as she said, and it tickles too!

Soon she attacks the front, around my dick that she lifts with her fingers; this way, then that, carefully around my balls too! Turning the trimmer off, she picks up the razor and does my bum cheeks.

"Here you do the front; it's making my hand ache. Just do your panty line for tonight, we will finish it tomorrow night."

I take over running the razor in small circles, just as Jess did. Belly to dick, down along it, even took a few off my dick itself. Thinking it would be better to be hard now, to shave it around easier. Jess came back in with the white pants I had last night, telling me that they were soft and should feel nicer against my skin. As I put them on, I saw myself briefly in the mirror. I looked odd, me without hair there, but Jess was right; they do feel so much better tonight!

We are soon cuddled together in bed, and it does not take me long to drift off to sleep. Sometime later, I must have turned over. I am not sure why, but I noticed Jess wasn't in bed with me. The bathroom door is shut. I think I see a slither of light under it as I'm trying to drift off again. I think I can hear buzzing and also a soft low moaning, but I'm not sure. I'm back asleep!

It's 4.40 a.m. and I'm dressed and ready to go. Having gotten out of bed needing to pee, I went in but didn't put the light on so as not to disturb Jess's sleeping. I lowered the pants part way down my thighs, sat on the toilet to pee quietly, then stood pulling them back up. I picked up my clothes from the chair by the bed where I'd left them ready and went downstairs in just the knickers to dress there. I put the kettle on, splashed water on my face as a wash, then without thinking pulled my underpants on and up, before realizing I'd still got the soft whites on. I drank my tea, finished dressing, and I'm all set to go.

I sneak quietly up into the bedroom, still in the dark, and I bend down to kiss Jess on the forehead, trying not to wake her. I kicked something and bent down to pick it up. It was George. He was lubed up low down, nearer the end of the twist control. I also noticed the other half of the insertable end had most of the lube removed. I put it back on the floor and snuck back downstairs, moving to the kitchen sink to wash my sticky hands, smelling not only the lube but Jess too! Washing my hands, I thought about my half-awaken moment in the night. It was Jess fucking herself with George in the bathroom. So in the middle of the night, she had needed George to fuck her, and that's what I'd heard. Oh well, I'm off to work.

Strange sort of day for me at work. Early start, then 3 hours working, followed by 5 hours hanging around in a busy city. With lots of time to ponder life, I am thinking about all sorts, mainly Jess. I've been thinking about her references a couple of times now, like last night when she asked "Where's my little man?" because I had him tucked away, hidden from view in the gusset of the black mesh pants. She has also mentioned 'tiny' in talking of Magic Man, who is 5" long. I'm 5.5" on a very good day but average damn near 5", so does she think me tiny?

I also got to thinking about her sudden need to see me in her knickers, which began when I returned from Belgium with not only Magic Man but the red negligee outfit too, which she says 'clashes' with her red hair, but got me to try it on for her that same night. I found them not so bad as they were boy shorts, but since then she put out panties for me to wear. Her choices are not always boy shorts, like the white cheekster pairs she's so fond of wearing that I'm wearing right now, in the daytime and at work. That led to Jess shaving me from the belly down to the feet last night, saying we'd finish off tonight!

Jess has also admitted needing George, the 8"cock, to fuck her. She admitted using him when I was away and soon found that the more she used him, the more she needed inside her for that feeling of fullness that made her orgasm lovely. She even lost him inside of her while fucking herself! Then, last night, she had gotten up in the night just to be fucked by George, in secret!

When I tried discussing her desires to maybe have bigger cocks fucking her she shut me down sharply, saying we'd talk tomorrow. She then avoided me the next two evenings. Last night I thought a discussion was maybe on, but once again Jess avoided it by talking me into being shaved, and then proceeded to shave me!

I wish I knew what was happening. Like, what's next?

A long, basically boring day at work finally ended and I'm home. As I'd gotten back to the office 20 minutes ago, Jess messaged me to say she just finished aerobics class and was picking up a takeout on the way home. I sent a thumbs-up in return. Putting the kettle on I couldn't fail to notice two brown packages. I picked one up to read the label, seeing only a PO Box return address. I then heard Jess arriving. She came in, saw me with the package, and said "Leave that for now, come get the plates. Dinner first, then we'll both take a shower and open goodies after!"

Sitting with our favourite Chinese meal for two and a glass of white tea, Jess asked me "How's your day been? You mentioned having to wait about for hours. What do you get up to, shopping by any chance?"

"Nope, no shopping. I went for a walk along a canal, had coffee and lunch, and did an awful lot of thinking. Thinking about you, us, and me. About what's happening between us, things you say, things you do, and what you're doing to me. You did say we'd talk on Monday evening but then you avoided talking the following night. Last night, well, the only thing you did was talk me into shaving. Just like you talked me into your underwear! I'm just not sure what you want anymore."

"Whoa, Stop, slow down a bit, and back up a bit. What about us? Are you changing your mind? Don't love me anymore? Want to give up on us, is that what you want? Or do you think I'm giving up or what? And before you answer me, I love you. You are my first and last. I never thought I could feel this strongly about anyone, but you got me, took me and made me a woman, and despite what my mother thinks, you make me want you more and more!"

Tears welled up in my eyes upon hearing this. I wasn't expecting that declaration of love. It seems we both feel the same way!

Seeing the tears Jess pushed her plate away. She moved around the table, hugged me tight, then stroked my hair and asked me, "What's all this about? What brought this on now, Pete? I do love you. I could never hurt you. I love what we do together as a couple. The whole world knows nothing about us, it never will, so then what's this about the undies?"

"I love you, Jess. You're my rock, my world. I'll do anything for you and be anything you want for you. Just never leave me! I love you. I love your undies no matter who's wearing them. I love them and I want to show you just what you're doing to me."

Then, standing up, I kicked off my shoes and dropped my trousers. I stepped out of them I undid my shirt and took that off She looked a bit puzzled as I stood in only my men's briefs. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and lowered them to the floor, standing upright again. Jess now saw the white pants I'd worn all day at work, and I said to her, "I love them. What do you think?"

"I love them too! I can't believe you wore them to work. That's a bit risky, don't you think? I mean, what if you'd had an accident and ended up in the hospital? You might have turned the nurses on as well. Tomorrow, you had better wear these."

She walked over, opened one of the packages and looked inside, pulling out a clear pack of 5PR grey boy shorts that we'd seen online.

"I didn't talk you into shaving your body hair off, did I? I did ask if you'd like to, and seeing as I'd done it just for you, you moaned about the hairs in your teeth. Think how I feel when I take my little... I mean your little man, in my mouth. It's right up to my nose and that tickles as well, so better for me and you! Also, shaving makes you look bigger as well."

"That's another thing I thought about today, you referring to my 'little man', as you call it, as tiny! Do you think my dick is tiny? The other night you said Magic Man was tiny, and he's the same size as me."

"Oh Peter, I've never mentioned your dick being too small. As to me calling him 'my little man', it's my pet name, meant as an endearment, always with love! I love my little man, it was him who made me a woman finally and who made me love sex with him. You, I mean!"

"If that's true, then why did you - just the other night - tell me you'd sooner have George fucking you, that he fills you up and gives you lovely orgasms? And last night, you even fucked him in the bathroom while I was asleep!"

"Oh boy Pete, the other night I was pissed, horny, and talking drunken rubbish, and last night I was bloody horny and wanted you so bad but couldn't wake you, dare not wake you. You had to be up by 4:30 am for work! So yes, me and George fucked in the bathroom, and yes, I had a lovely orgasm with him! But it would have been better with you there!"

Jess poured more wine, handed me both glasses and picked up the packages. She took my other hand, led me upstairs and said, "Turn the shower on, I'll be in there in a second. I have to get something, but I'll use it first, I pong after aerobics. Then we'll sort you out. Then showered, and changed."

I wonder what that means. I never knew with Jess just recently!

Jess came back in naked, except in her blue pants, carrying both packages and placing them on the heated towel rack. She stripped off, got in the shower, washed her hair, rinsed it, and smoothed it in conditioner, quickly washing her body, rinsing her hair and body off and out, and wrapping a towel around her hair and another around her body, the whole process taking less than 10 minutes. As she wrapped the body towel around her she told me to strip! As I was only wearing the white pants I'd worn to work, it didn't take me long.

When Jess was ready for me, she knelt, holding out what appeared to be small knickers. She touched my toe to indicate lifting my foot and stepping into them. Pulling them up, I realized it was a G-string, a tiny pouch that just covered my little dick, the one string curved up between my cheeks but leaving them clear in the open. Jess then asked me "Before we start, do you want a clean, shaved body? That means you can wear anything, plus it will make him look a bit bigger too!"

Knowing that Jess wants this. She wants me hairless from the neck down but I don't yet know why. I just nodded yes.

"Okay then, do whatever you did last night. You know, with your balls, somehow pushed them up inside, or whatever!"

She then explains that in a moment or two, she's going to spray hair remover on all the stubble left from last night. "Hopefully you'll not have any rash, but you could get that shaving too! I want you ready starting tomorrow night, so I spray you, we wait 3.5 minutes, I check and if ok, you get in the shower facing the wall and wash it off, your back to me. I'll wash your back off."

Standing still, Jess sprayed this stuff, which foamed as it touched my skin, starting just above my tits and working steadily down. My belly, across the top of the G-string, then my legs, inside my thighs, both legs to my ankles, then quickly around behind me, spraying a cross-shoulder down the spine. She pushed the back of my head so that I'd lean forward. Knowing she'd want me to I opened my legs, but just then the spray spluttered and then stopped.

12