She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess moved in front of me, ran a fingernail through a bit of foam, and then said "Nearly. Stand in the shower. I'll tell you when to turn it on, and then wash quickly! A minute, another nail scrape, so go and wash!"

The next thing, after I'd removed some longer hairs from the shower plug hole, Jess dropped the body towel got in and stood behind me. She washed my back and my hair then applied conditioner. We got out, Jess with only her head towel on. She towel-dried my hair first, her tits swaying to and fro rapidly, then moved down my body checking for any missed hairs. Getting to my pubes, she removed the G-string. Checking and finding a few missed hairs, she asked "Do you trust me?" I nodded, and she said, "Sit there on the toilet seat. I'll just get these we missed!"

With that, she started with my wet razor, carefully! I stood up again and Jess applied skin moisturizer to everywhere the spray had been, then my ball sack and dick, which began to stiffen. She kissed him on the tip. Fuck! I very nearly came. The next thing she did was hand me a 7 pack of knickers. I read the label: Victoria's Secret Lace Cheeky Knickers.

Jess said, "Don't come into the bedroom. I'm trying a couple of things on for you. I'll come and get you when I'm ready. Meanwhile, see if there's anything you'd like to try on among that lot."

I opened the package. At first, I thought she'd given me the wrong pack, but then I realized that this was Jess, and for some reason she wanted me to choose something - anything - to please her. So I looked. The first was something called a Basic Black Lace Bandeau Lingerie Set. Another was Anne Summers's Sexy Lace Lingerie Set, also in black. I'm standing there naked, thinking WTF!

Jess comes back looking stunning in a white lace halter-necked backless minidress. She gave me a twirl and asked, "What do you think? I thought I could wear it to go clubbing! Can you see me dancing in this, you know, with all the flashing spotlights?"

All I see are her nipples, hard and visible, through the gaps in the lace. The same is true of her white Ann Summers lace planet panty, which can be seen from the front. The back, however, is so low to her bum that the top of the thong is visible!

"Wow! Fucking stunning! but you wouldn't dare go dancing in that!"

"What's up with you? Can't you make up your mind? That's a good choice, what you're holding there! I love their stuff, and I'm in white, so you'd contrast nice in all black, don't you think?"

"Jess, what's all this about? I'm a man, but you want me to wear this stuff? Girly stuff? Why?"

"Oh shit, I knew I'd have to tell you one day! Look, Pete, I've got something to tell you - a story about me before we met. Listen, will you trust me for 10 minutes? I'll go change into the nightie you bought me, then go down and make us a coffee. Just please do this one thing for me now. Put something on. Don't come down as you are, please." Smiling, she tapped the pack I was still holding, I think as a hint! "Don't be too long, please!"

She turned and went out, closing the door behind her. I just stood there, looking at myself in the mirror above the washbasin, thinking, Now what? What's the story behind all of this? Better do as she says. I opened the Basic Black pack, which consists of a bandeau bra and lace thong pants. I'm not so keen on the feel of the thong. Even all tucked up and so swopped with the black cheeky knickers, it took me a while to work out how to put the damn bra on. I ended up stepping into it, and then pulling it up to my chest. I also found 3 pairs of black-patterned hold-up stockings and sat on the toilet seat, putting a pair on. I loved how smooth my legs felt now and how the holdup just slid smoothly up to 6" below my pants.

I went into the bedroom, closing the door so I could see myself in the full-length mirror there. I looked oddly quite good but felt silly. I thought I needed to cover up, so I opened her wardrobe door. Hanging just inside on the door itself was her long, black, slightly patterned but quite sheer, long-sleeved negligee. I put it on over the other stuff. As I looked in the mirror, I tied the belt around. I felt a bit less silly as Jess called upstairs and said that the coffee was going cold!

As I walk self-consciously into the lounge, where Jess is leaning over and looking at something on the laptop at the table, I see she has on the black version of the red nightie I bought her from Belgium. She turned, looked at me up and down, and then said out loudly, "WOW! omyfuckinggod!" Rushing towards me and throwing her arms around me, kissing and hugging me, her mouth then to my ear, she whispered, "You look perfect! So fucking sexy! I can't believe how good you are. I can hardly believe you're wearing all this just for me. Fuck, I love you, Pete! Please always be this good to me."

As she steps back, Jess has undone the belt. The borrowed cover from her wardrobe hung open. She said, "Hold it open, Pete, let me see you properly." As I did, Jess just looked at me, then added "A little makeup around the eyes, a bit of light lip gloss, maybe pink, and you'd look truly fabulous, you know?"

Still feeling awkward, I removed the belt as Jess went to reheat the coffee. Coming back in with them Jess said, "Come here, sit right here. You asked me why. Well, at the training college, we all had to share a room with two girls in each twin-bedded room, with men in one block and us girls on the other side of the green. Well, for the first 4 months, I shared with April. She was a nice, happy-go-lucky sort of girl, always talking about men and how all they ever want is sex! The next thing is that she's gone home pregnant! The following Monday afternoon Micky came to share rooms. Her name was Michelle but she insisted on only ever being known as Micky, only answering to Micky!"

"Micky had changed rooms twice since starting college. There was a story going around that she had tried to seduce her last roommate, but I didn't at first believe the rumour. Micky was a bit like me, hardworking, keen to qualify, often staying in college weekends instead of going home. She seemed to be a bit of a loner. Physically, she was 5'4", with what's called dirty blonde short crewcut hair, sort of flat chested, you know, like an A cup. She was fond of lumberjack shirts and always wore jeans. I don't think she even owned a dress or skirt. Also, she always wore boy shorts. She shaved down there too! For the first five months, everything was great. We got on, shared the workload, and helped each other with homework. Then, for some reason, Micky seemed to become depressed and moped around for, like, maybe 10 days. I tried talking to her and asked if there was a problem."

"Nope, nothing. When I returned to the room one Wednesday evening Micky was lying on her bed, looking miserable. I sat on her bed and asked her what was up, and then said, 'What we need - YOU need - is a good night out. Go get pissed somewhere. Get laid. That's you, I mean, not me! Micky sort of brightened up, looking at me, and asked, "Will you come out with me Friday night, my treat?" I told her yes, but only if we go Dutch! She agreed."

"On Friday after classes, I went and showered down the hall, returned wrapped in a towel, and started doing my nails. Micky came in from the shower and sat on her bed, watching me. We talked about makeup and music, and she asked if I'd ever done pop concerts or festivals. I told her I hadn't, and she said we should do one in the summer, that we could share a tent! She sat watching as I put makeup on, eye shadow, and did my lashes, and lip gloss. She also watched as I started to dress, pulling on knickers and picking my bra up. She asked, "Do you need that?" She added "You have a lovely bust. They stand so nicely without any sagging and on your frame." I chucked the bra on my bed, put a crop top on with a miniskirt and a pair of trainers, and I'm ready to go!"

"Micky got off the bed and put on a pair of bum lifter pants under her jeans, a white shirt, a waistcoat, trainers, and a flat cap. We go down to the taxi rank, and 20 minutes later we are dropped off outside a pub with loads of music playing. Micky stopped outside the door, took my hand, and said, "Hope you don't mind; please don't freak out on me. Just pretend you're my date, just this evening, ok?" There is no time to answer her or ask what she meant by freaking out because, still holding my hand, we go in. It's a gay bar and a busy place too! It seemed Micky was well known there. Lots of greetings. We joined a group at a table. I was introduced by Micky as a friend. We were chatting with someone sitting across the table and I was asked how long I'd been with Micky. Before I could answer Micky quickly said we'd been living together for the past 7 months. I turned towards her, and she leaned in and kissed me! Then she kissed me again when I didn't reject her. She moved in, but this time I actively kissed her back, tongues darting. Micky's hand first stroked my cheek, moved to my ear, and played with my earlobe. As we continued to kiss each other, her hand moved down from my earlobe to my tit, finding a hard, excited nipple and pinching it. I moaned into her mouth. Somewhere I heard 'Get a room!' We broke apart then."

"Do you remember when you asked me, and I told you that I'd been out with three guys before we met?" I nodded. "One boy gave me a peck on the lips twice on two dates, and another didn't even try to kiss me! On the only other date, the guy thought he was God's gift. On my doorstep, he grabbed my shoulders, pulled me towards him, kissed me hard on the mouth, and tried to force his tongue in. At the same time, he was undoing a button on my dress to get at my tits. I slapped his face and told him to fuck off. We never spoke again. But that evening with Micky was so wonderful; I'd never been kissed by a girl, never been kissed like that. Kissed with tenderness, and kissed hard too! Stirring such feelings. The tingles and the naughtiness of it all. For the first time, I was truly having fun!"

"Say something, Pete. What do you think of me now? Do I disgust you now? Do you hate me? I'm not the innocent little girl you thought I was when we met, so now what? Say something. Anything!"

I did the only thing possible at that moment. I kissed my wife and told her I was rock-hard, but to carry on with being naughty. I wanted the rest - all of it!

"Well, we danced with each other. I even danced with another girl with bigger tits than me. Later, when we left the bar, I was hugged, air-kissed, and pecked on either the cheek or lips by several of her friends, and they made me promise to return. We got a taxi back, snogging in the back, then behaving other than holding hands till we were back in our room. Both of us are just looking at each other, still holding hands. Neither of us is sure of anything! Micky then started to say, as she let go of my hand, "Thank you, Jess. I needed you tonight; also, thanks for not freaking out, especially when I kissed you!" I said, "Micky, do it again. Please shut the fuck up and kiss me!" She did. We fell onto my bed, carrying on. After a while, she lay on top, her one leg between my thighs. I'd become very wet, and suddenly, I knew what I wanted right then! Placing both hands to her face and lifting her head away from me, looking Micky in the eyes, I said "Micky, teach me how. I don't know, I've never!" Interrupting, Micky kissed me and she spent all weekend teaching me everything! She also broke my hymen with a double dildo, popular with lesbians. I'm sorry, Pete, you weren't just the first. You were the first and only man! But Micky and I slept together until the end of term just 3 weeks later."

"So you're saying that you're lesbian, although you married me, and now you want to make me your lesbian lover?"

"No Pete, you're my husband. The man of the house. I fell in love with you, a man, but what both Micky and you have in common is fucking me with 5", making me cum with your tongues, and sometimes a bit of naughtiness in public! But, sweetheart, that's where it ends. I love you. Micky was fun, but only as a fuck buddy. I was in lust with her, but I'm in love with you. She introduced me to sex. I'd never cum till I knew her! I'm so grateful to her. But in so many ways, you're so much better for me! You became my sex teacher when I was up in the lakes. You took time with me, even when you got overexcited. By the way, I loved the fact that I did then, and I still do now excite you, that I can make you lust after my body. As I was saying, you got overexcited and came in me, and even then, after you had finished, you still took damn good care of me!"

"Now You dressing like that, like me, turns me on. I know it excites you a bit too! It's nothing to do with Micky either. She always dressed a bit like a man, so the reason is not her! But in the bar that first time, making out in public, having my bust played with, my nips too! When we danced, waving our hands above our heads, which exposed a lot of my boobs, Micky pointed it out. At other times there, also snogging her at the table, friends seeing her hand up under my top, playing with them, even lifting my top to suck and nibble my nipples, all in public. I started to enjoy being so exposed, and so turned on, I've even had several mini orgasms doing that! It was then that I learned that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist! You know how I get carried away with the music, really shaking it about, turning myself on because I know that I'm turning others on, which seems to turn you on too?"

I replied, "Yes, I admit it. Exciting you turns me on. I'm dressed like this now because it excites you and turns me on a little too! I sure am blushing to say that! Also, I admit you regularly make me horny by flashing your boobs at me. I love taking you shopping for clothes because, well, you never seem to close curtains or shut doors completely when trying on clothes in the changing rooms. It turns me on when I see you in your undies, even topless a couple of times, and even more so if someone else, maybe another man, sees you too! As to you losing yourself in the music when we've gone clubbing, dancing turns you on by flaunting that sexy body. It turns others on and makes you horny. Both how you move and how you allow others to use your body in public turn you on, just as Micky did with you in the pub and Kofi did that time in Manchester. Oh my gosh, when I watched you let him touch your body... when you put your arms around him, when he bent his head down, speaking directly in your ear. Did you know that I thought he was kissing your neck? Fuck, I was so hard!"

"Pete, it's getting late; we both have to work tomorrow. I'm glad you're not mad or upset about Micky and me! But now with all this talk of sex, with you dressed for sex, makes me think I'd better take you to bed now because I think a quick shagging with you and George is in order, then sleep. We will continue opening up and talk about our fantasies over this weekend, okay?"

To be continued.

12