She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 06

Story Info
Practice makes perfect, well makes it easier anyway!
6.5k words
4.51
3.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 06 Return From Spain.

Jess got up quietly and went for a shower. I got up, put on my dressing gown and went downstairs to make her some tea and toast, putting the cereal bowl out along with the cereal box and jug of milk. While waiting for Jess to make her appearance I checked emails and also found somewhere that sells sanitizing cleaner spray for the new toy. As soap and water are no good, I ordered two for next-day delivery.

Jess came down ready to work, quickly hugging me from the back and sitting down at the table. She poured milk over the cornflakes and I handed her a cup of tea.

"Did you sleep well love, fully recovered from last night, and fit to go?"

"I slept okay but I still feel tired. I need a couple of more hours. Also, I'm still quite sore, that damn thing is just too big for me. How that girl managed I just don't know, but I don't think I'll ever manage it. George is not so bad, but that monster!"

"Ha, George was too big once. You just need to practice, love. You've got 10 days on your own, so maybe you'll get to practice during your lonely evenings, or maybe when I ring you, it will be like having phone sex. Anyway, you had better finish eating. Want another cup of tea? You've just got time."

"Yes, please. It seems so strange to talk about my sexual life with my husband at breakfast. I mean, it's just after eight in the morning. we've both got work, and we're discussing having phone sex while I practice with the monster."

"Yeah, I'm getting hard just thinking of you lying on the couch there practising fucking yourself with that big one. You're going to have to think of a name for him too."

"Shit Pete, you're getting a one-track mind of late but I love it, I love you, and I got to go."

"Oh, I nearly forgot, I've ordered some proper sanitizing cleaning spray for the new toy. it's on next-day delivery, so be here tomorrow hopefully, just so you know. You better get going, love."

Jess, after putting her on her coat, hugged me, kissed me, and said, "I'm going to miss you, bye."

I hugged her back and told her that I always miss her, saying, "I love you too."

Jess has gone to school. I make a coffee and go back upstairs. First, I tidy the bed, leaving both toys on top for Jess to clean with the new stuff when it arrives. Then I take off my dressing gown and hang it back on the hook. I take off the pants from last night and put them in the laundry, quickly shower and shave, and then for the first time in over a week put on a pair of men's briefs, and dress for work. I took the wine box and glasses along with my shaving stuff downstairs, then went back up for my suitcase and coffee cup.

I made another cup of coffee (I really should cut down). I put my shaving bag into the suitcase and took it out to the car. I opened the laptop again to delete the site Jess and I watched last night, deleted the search history, then closed it up, bagged it, and took it and my briefcase out to the car. I'm ready to go.

The overnight trip down to Santa Susanna in Spain went well, with usual traffic problems on route, but it was ok. I called Jess at 9 p.m. We talked about our day and then she said, "The spray arrived this morning, but it wasn't Vicky, who normally delivers the mail. She's off sick, and the new guy's a real hunk. If I hadn't got to rush off to work this morning, I'd have offered him coffee. Phew, he's hot. I could be living the dream while you're away, babe. He's your dream too, by the way. He's a big black man."

Jess, I assume, is just teasing, but my imagination starts to form a picture in my head of Jess early this morning, still only wearing her new black negligée and tiny black pants, and of her opening the door to this hunk, a big black hunk. Jess asks him to call back for a coffee or something.

Jess could be right. I do have a one-tracked mind. So I had to ask her. "And had you not been in such a rush this morning, just what might have happened? What might you have gotten up to, may I ask?"

"Probably nothing. I was dressed for school. I mean, IF I was still in my nightie if I could entice him in for a coffee or something. He could have maybe sat on the couch while I made him coffee. Of course, I'd have to stretch up high to reach the coffee jar, bend over straight-legged to reach milk, showing off my tiny pants. Oops, forgot, I'm not wearing any! Then I'd take him his coffee, leaning forward to place the cup on the low coffee table, showing him how my bare tits hang without a bra on. I may even sit opposite him with my legs very slightly apart. Obviously, he'd see everything, including the fact that my bare pussycat is very, very wet. Pete? Pete, are you still listening? Hell bells, Peter, have you just cum?"

Shit, I had just cum. I'm lying on my bed naked after my shower, and yes, I've just cum. It's all over my belly. Good job. I'm alone. Although it might have been fun to have been there with Jess, dressed as she often seems to want me to be dressed nowadays, in pants, maybe a bra and holdups, whatever, she even mentioned once about wanting me with my eyes done and a bit of pink lip gloss on.

"Pete? Pete, I know you're there. I can hear you breathing. Pete, answer me."

Jess cut the call, then rang me back twice before I'd realized that she'd even gone.

"What happened then, Pete? One minute we're having a little bit of fantasy phone sex, and next it's like you've gone but left your phone on. Did you cum? Did you do it without me? How could you? You're not even here to help me out now. Go on, tell me! Did you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, Jess. My one-tracked mind took over. I heard every word you said, but in my mind's eye, I saw it - you and everything that you were doing - in full colour. Fuck Jess, over 1100 miles away, and you can still turn me on and make me so horny. Yes, I've cum love, sorry, and sorry if I ruined it for you."

"Yes. Well, Pete, you did sort of spoil my little story for me, I was just getting into it and feeling the beginnings of something, and then you go and finish without me. Guess I'll say goodnight. I'm going to spend the night with George. You're calling me Thursday night, yes?"

"Yes, love, I will call you on Thursday at the same time, and again, I'm sorry love. Oh, and Jess, I love you."

"OK, Pete, talk on Thursday. I love you. Night, bye."

I took another shower.

I rang on Thursday at 9 p.m. but had no reply. I tried several times the same, but no answer. At midnight, I got a message from Jess that read, "Sorry, I forgot my phone. I was out with the hunk. Dah, I wish! I was next door with Jon and Margret. they're having problems just now."

2nd message: "Ring me tomorrow night. I've got a date with George. XXX"

I replied, "Okay, I will do that. Enjoy your date. I love you, XX."

The next night I called her. "Hi Jess, How was your day? Are you going to dish the dirt about our neighbours?"

"It was fine. the day went quite well. My group was good, but I did cop for the 30-minute detention class. And one or two of them are a handful. On their own, they can be a little inappropriate at times, which I'm glad I don't have to suffer from often. A couple of them have minds like yours. Anyway, Jon and Margret! It seems sometime over the Christmas holiday, Jon spent too much time dancing with Joyce, the woman who had her tits done to EE. Margert's not happy but she gets her revenge when she spends an evening out with a group that includes some guy whom she has mentioned to Jon several times over the past few months. When I was there last night it was a case of he said, she said, and both wanted me to take their sides. I think someone ought to bang their bloody heads together. I mean, married for like, 9 years!"

"Oh, nothing serious then. And how was your date?"

"Date? What bloody date? If you mean my handsome hunk postie, I told you I was joking!"

"The last word from you last night was that you had a date with George."

"You bloody idiot! Yes, I enjoyed my date with George, thank you. It was erm... very satisfying."

"Didn't your new toy make himself known? You said you needed to practice."

"No, it was you that said I should practice. You know, it took 3 bloody, sore days after that time when you used him on me so I am sort of reluctant, but I did have a good look at him last night. Fuck, it's enormous. When I put my hand around it to grip it, then my thumb can't touch my fingers. It's so thick."

"You should try to practice using both. George first, then that one. Just take it slow. I mean, that girl we watched on that website managed a good 6" or 7" when that guy was pounding her. She even managed over 4" in her mouth when she was blowing him before."

"Yeah, well, I can hardly put that in my mouth, and as to taking 6" to 7" up there, well!"

"Listen, love, I'm not forcing you to do anything. If you're not comfortable with anything we do or that I suggest anytime, then, just like me, you simply say no, ok? Put him in the drawer and leave him there. It'll be a shame I'll never get to see you fucking yourself with him, or even get to see that nice black cock being given a bloody good sucking. After spending that much on a realistic, real-skin feel, a bigger cock that could fuck you to orgasm multiple times instead of having to wait until afterwards with me. It's a pity but we do have other things and other pleasures to seek out, and I'm sure you even have more plans for me."

"Pete, we'll talk more about it when you get home next week. Sorry, someone's knocking on the door but not ringing the bell. That's odd. Come with me. We'll go see who it is. You never know, it might be my hunk."

I hear Jess going to open the front door, then I think Margret, crying and muttering. I can't make it out. Jess was making comforting noises, I heard her say, "Sit down here, I'll put the kettle on." A pause, then Jess said to me, "I've got to go. Ring tomorrow ok? I love you. Bye." Click, gone.

The next day. "Hi, is it safe to talk, or are Jon, Margret, your mother, and maybe even the hunky postman there?

It seems this week that when I phone, we keep being interrupted.

"Anyway, how are you, love? Are you alright?"

"Hiya Pete, believe it or not, I'm in bed, the lights are off, my car is parked on the other side of the park and I'm pretending to be out for the evening. Margret was here last night till after 1 am this morning, then mom rang at 8:30 to see if I wanted to go to town shopping and have lunch seeing as I was alone again this weekend, so I got up and went to fetch my car back. We ended up fighting. She was here at 9:15 before I'd even had breakfast, so a quick cup of tea later I nipped upstairs for my bag. Coming back downstairs, I heard Mom speaking to someone at the door. Guess who? Oh, never mind, she's chatting with the hunk! She opened the door just as he was pushing junk mail through the letterbox. Then as we got into the car, she said, "What a nice, polite young man!" I reversed out and we passed him further down the street. She looked at him again, saying he was handsome too, and most likely "he's home taking care of his wife every night.

"Later we stopped for a coffee at that place next to the hairdressers. Mom asked after you and when you were home again this time. When I said next Thursday, she said something about you always leaving me on my own. It's no wonder I can't get pregnant and how I'd have been better off with some young stud who's always at home and not away most of the time. Not wanting to fight with her, I got up to go. I paid and as we went out she's still muttering about doing better. I simply told her, we're fine and we're happy."

"We went to the library to change her books. I said hello to Barry, in with little Carl. It seems his wife Joanne is in the club again. Young Carl, 4 now, looked so smart. both had been for haircuts."

"Having got her books sorted, Mom said something about Barry and that lovely Jamaican family. She sees them going to church every Sunday morning. I pointed out Barry's from Kenya, I think, and Joanne's from Brighton."

Mom says, "No matter where he's from, at least he's home and she gets pregnant."

"We wandered around the mall then went for lunch, and she started up again. Going on about you never being home, how should you be working here in town, not in Spain? You know, like your brother, now he's a real strapping young man who works hard doing a man's job, earning good money. Now, see if I'd only married someone like him, or that Barry, I bet I'd be pregnant by now when she kept going on about how the girls today are always going out and having fun. Having lots of fun choosing a man to take her home, sometimes different men, just for sex, just to take care of their needs. All women have needs. But then they get married, and suddenly their needs don't matter."

"She went on about it's no wonder there's all this infidelity and divorce. Husbands go off to the pub, to the football, to go fishing, some just galivanting all over Europe for weeks at a time and the wives must stay home alone, taking care of their own needs, or some even take lovers. A deliveryman, the postman... now HE was nice. It was suggested that if I did that I might get pregnant that way."

"She's always had digs about you. About Dad before he left her, about men generally, but about you mostly. You're not manly enough. She always mentioned other men that I could have had, including your brother and David, the guy who lived next door when I was growing up. He's now a partner in some legal firm. Even old Jeff gets a mention, and heck he was over 30 when I was still at school and lived over the road from us. Everybody knew he was a pervert. He always stared at my tits, but all of them are better than you."

"Well, I'd had enough. I told her to shut the fuck up. Like it or not, we are married and happily married, and that you do take care of all my needs. I don't need her to go on about it all the time. She walked out, saying she'd catch the bus home."

"Sorry you had such a crap day love, and now you're having to hide from them all in the dark. But it's only 9:35 there. You won't sleep this early, will you? I suppose you've got your tablet with you, so you can read."

"I'm lying here naked with George, waiting to be naughty without interruption, and if you are also naked, Pete, and in bed, then we could be naughty together because I miss you and I'm horny. I found that website we were watching the other night. Oh my gosh, there's a lot of food for thought on there. It's given me some ideas that I'd like to share with you. I may show it to you when you're home on Thursday. See what you think."

"Can I call you back, Jess? In 10 minutes. I'll strip off, take a leak, turn off the lights, and ring you in 10, ok?"

"10 minutes no more. I'll get warmed up and see if we can finish together for a change, so ten minutes starting now."

I visit the bathroom, strip off, and jump into bed, trying to find my dick. Fuck, it must be colder than I thought in here. Right now, it's maybe two and a half inches. I pull the covers over me, trying to get warmer. Hoping it will wake up. Then I rang up Jess.

Jess answers by saying, "Good boy, In only 9 minutes. I wish you were here tonight. I'm feeling very naughty, and I would love to see you in all your finery. That Belgium stuff in red you bought, red pants, that black bra that you like, oh, I've bought you some breast forms for when you wear one for me, and those black holdups, the patterned ones, and of course that beautiful red nightie you got for me. The red suits you so much better, and if you were here with me tonight I'd love to try you with a touch of makeup, a hint of eyeliner, mascara, blusher, hide that 5 o'clock shadow. I've got some pink lip gloss I never use. You can have that too. Fuck Pete, I bet you'd look so cute for me, really hot."

I don't understand it. all the time that Jess was talking then, my dick slowly grew from two and a half inches to its full 5" of rock-hard dick. Maybe Jess has something here. Just maybe it'll prove to be a winner for us. I mean, right now I feel like I could fuck her all night. If I were there with Jess, dressed just how she wants me to so that we could make love, I think I could fuck her long and hard enough to make her cum and if I were to use George first, I'm certain of it.

"Sounds like real fun, Jess. Maybe one day when I'm home, yeah? I meant to ask you... have you done any practising at all this week? Also, did you name him or have you given up on him and stuck him in a drawer for now?"

"I told you I was having a good look at him the other night. I can't think of a good name yet. I looked at him but that Kofi guy seemed just as big as this, so that blocked any other name coming to me just now. I've also watched that girl on film again, trying to see if there's any special technique to how she managed that size, so thick, in both her mouth and so deep when she was fucked. It's so damn big. I've been watching it again tonight, and then when you said 10 minutes I spent the time warming up with George watching it. He's still up there in me now. I'm dripping wet. He just needs me to pump him a few times. To fuck myself with him, and I'll cum."

"Do it, Jess." I hissed. "Let George fuck you and make you cum. Someone must make you cum tonight. he's there right now. I'm not, but I am here with you, Jess, so cum for me, babes! Yeah, fuck him and cum."

"YES, Pete, talk to me, tell me what you want, tell me you want him to fuck me, to make me cum, oh fuck it, Pete! I'm cumming. Pete, I'm cumming! Oh god, George, yes, fuck me. Oh shit! Again! I'm going to cum! Yes, fuck, fuck, yes, that's so good."

As her breathing slows to normal she whispers to me, "Fuck, I enjoyed that. George is very good at fucking me, but it was so much better that we were able to share. I think sharing being fucked with you is fun. Now, do you want me to practice with the big one tonight so we can share again?"

"Fuck Yes, Jess, practice will be good, and I will try and help you. It will be so good for you to cum on a bigger cock than me, or even George. Do you think you can do it? I mean, could you?"

"Pete, do you think I could use Kofi as I just did with George? Is that what you want, Pete? Is that what you're asking of me? Is it what you want? Say it. tell me what you want me to do now. Do you want me to fuck Kofi? To try and get him in my mouth, just like she did? To be fucked as deep as she is now and to cum just like she did? I will try if you want me to."

I've just cum. I've shot a huge load onto a tissue, but I'm not telling Jess that yet. I'm not going to ruin a good, hard fuck with Kofi tonight, not while I share her, so I'm keeping quiet about what I've done while I share it with Kofi.

"Yes, Jess, I really think that you should practice, so use your mouth to get it wet. Then try to take Kofi's big black cock as deep as you can. Let Kofi fuck you like I can't. Please, Jess, I want you to fuck Kofi."

I am hearing some very strange sounds now, for two or three minutes. Just a strange noise on my phone, like maybe just a bad signal, so I'm saying "Jess, Jess? Have you dropped the phone?"

"Phew, no, I was trying to get him in my mouth. I managed two inches, but it's just so big. Right now, I've put some lube on his cock. It feels really weird to want a big cock with lube but I think I'm wet enough, so here goes."

All I can get and hear is an occasional oh, nngg, shit, and the like. I wish I could see her. Then I think she's got out of bed. Were you maybe going to the loo? Then silence, maybe for a couple of minutes. I can hear, "Oh, that's better. Yes, go on, Jess. Yes, you can do this, Jess. Pete, Pete, can you hear me? Right, I couldn't get him in when I was lying down. Kofi is just too big. Then I thought, what If I straddle him like you did the first time you wanted me to fuck him, remember? Well, I tried it again. I held the ball's end on the bed, straddled him, and lined up his lovely big cock and lowered myself down onto it. So I did and got maybe two inches inside me. Fuck, it hurts quite a lot. So I'm just taking a quick rest and getting used to this bit. I'll talk to you for a minute till it eases, then we'll try again. Okay, phew, let's go. Oh, holy fuck, ng, shit, and holy fuck, Kofi, why are you so fucking Oh shit! Phew! Sorry, got to ease up. Phew! Wait, Pete, I had nearly 4 inches but I got so full! I'm holding just the head in now. Trying again now."

12