She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, phew, that's it, Kofi. Push harder! Oh Fuck, I think I'm going to cum! Fuck shit, Kofieee, Cumming, ssshit cummming!"

"No! Stop, no! Mmmm, Kofi, you bastard. Fuck, stay there. Just wait. Let me - you know - adjust."

"Peter, can you hear me? Did you just hear that? He's made me cum three times in a row. I've soaked the bed. I slipped, got sort of weak, slid right down, and fuck it hurt. As I cried hard, I fell over. I'm now lying on my side on the bed. Kofi is still there. I have about 6" or maybe 7" of this wonderful cock in me right now. It hurt a bit but I orgasmed. I'm holding his big balls now. Peter, Kofi is going to fuck me again right now so I'm sorry, but can I call you tomorrow? It's Sunday. I'll call you first thing and tell you if he does, and I'll try to keep count. I love you! Bye!"

Click, Jess has gone. I came again when she said she was holding his big balls.

The following morning I had to head to Barcelona. I'd had a rough night. Lots of flashing dreams of Jess fucking Kofi. In the nightclub where she met him, in our hotel room, at our home, in his dorm with his roommates. Also in the pub, learning to play pool, naked on the pool table, in the park, fucking the wino after sucking his dirty, smelly cock. All of that mixed up with thoughts of me dressed just as Jess described. Wearing the red negligee, the hold-ups and make-up, but I'm there with Jess all the time in the club. She gets me to clean her up after Kofi fucked her in the nightclub dressed like that. Clean Jess up in the club, our hotel room, and Kofi's dorm after he and his roomies had all fucked her.

In one dream Jess was being fucked in the dorm room by two of the black men and sucking another. They told me she's airtight. She had me keep the other cock hard until she had a hole vacant, then after, I had to clean them all and Jess just kept saying I was a good boy. In the pub, everyone saw that I was in a red nightie, just as Jess wanted.

Jess called me at lunchtime. I declined the call and 15 minutes later I had a text that just said, Call me. When I answered it I just sent 'Working now. Tonight. XXX'.

I just couldn't understand the mixed-up dreams. It's like a slowly revolving kaleidoscope. Until very recently, I'd never thought of a man, any man, black or white, in any sexual way, and although I thought several times that Jess deserved a bigger cock it was only in passing. Jess danced briefly for 3 or 4 dances with a black guy in Turkey and for 30 seconds, a minute, I got hard watching. But that was that for a couple of months. We then went to Manchester shopping and suddenly decided to go clubbing so Jess could blow off some steam, dance, and have a bit of fun. She dances with Kofi, just another black guy, only this guy a bit handsy, cupping her bum, feeling her tits. Jess laughed a lot, enjoying him, enjoying teasing him. I got hard a couple of times watching them. Later Jess was very wet, very horny, talking about his big cock. I had visions of Jess enjoying his big black cock. That's when I started to fantasize about Jess and about her teasing men, which she loves doing. In my fantasy, it was only black men she teased, allowing them to grope her in public and have fun.

Then I bought her a 7" cock-like vibrator. She complained it was too big. I went away for a week and Jess is fucking herself with it. She even gave it a man's name. Then it's George fucking her, or she is fucking him. On a couple of occasions, Jess chose him over me to fuck her. I just cleaned up after him. Because of the fantasy I have, plus her recent need for a bigger cock to fuck her, I bought Jess a big black cock. It's dark brown, like an African cock, and it has a set of hanging balls that I imagine slapping her bum if she ever got it in her vagina. Once again she complained it was too big. At 10 inches it's big, but 10 days later she's given it a known man's name, Kofi. She's taken Kofi's cock well into her vagina, orgasmed several times being fucked by this big black cock, and has cut a phone call to me short so she could continue being fucked by Kofi all night.

Later, back in my hotel room after dinner, I'd shaved, showered, and now lay naked on my bed. I rang Jess, and the first thing she asked me was, "What happened at lunchtime? You should have been on a break. Anyway, my mother came around this morning to apologize for yesterday. I offered to make tea and we could talk. My back was turned as I made the tea, but I was talking to her about us when I realized she hadn't answered me. I turned around, and my mother was not there. she's gone upstairs to the loo. I thought no more about it until she came back. She didn't say very much so I carried on talking about how good we are together and how happy we are even though we're sometimes apart and yes, I miss you. It's lonely at times. I get lonely some nights but we speak on the phone, we video call occasionally, and we're mostly ok."

"Mom says I shouldn't get that lonely. If you persist in working away for weeks on end, instead of doing like she has suggested to you before and getting a job here at home, in fact, she says that there is a job at her place of work, not in her office but two floors up in the same block. It's a civil service job with a good pension at the end, it would mean, of course, you work your way up. You'd start at the bottom doing typing, writing reports and filing them, delivering internal mail, a general dogs body, and being at everyone's beck and call, but she reckons it would be better for us. You'd work 8 to 5:30. It's suitable for you, being slight, since there's no heavy lifting. If the girls in our office, for instance, have a heavy parcel or a table, that sort of thing, if too heavy they just call down for Denzil. He's a real nice guy, big, strong and manly looking, a lady's man, looks a bit like your postman too. So, you see, there's always a big man around to help you. More importantly, you would be home by 6 p.m. each night, taking proper care of my needs, and then I wouldn't need those toys in bed."

"Mom saying that meant she must have used our ensuite toilet instead of the guest bathroom. I suppose she was snooping and seeing them. I'd left George and Kofi on the bed. Pete, you realize that means Mom knows. She must have seen that huge black cock used on the bed. She'd know I've been fucking myself with a black cock. She had arrived before I had a chance to clean and put them away."

I said, "It could have been worse. She could have arrived half an hour earlier when you were impaled on him. Rolling about having an intense orgasm or two, courtesy of a black cock."

"How did you know about this morning? How'd you know I was fucking him before Mother arrived?

Last night was so intense. You know, I had the sucker part of it on the bed. I just held him up more or less straight, then straddled him and lowered myself very slowly down. I'd got the head just inside my lips. I waited, then an inch and an inch more. I lifted then I slid down, adding another inch, and I did the same again. I was maybe half full. It fucking hurt, you know, but I also kept wanting just a tiny bit more. I'm holding Kofi in one hand and you on the phone in the other. I've managed about 5 inches.

I was chuffed. I was holding at five", thinking, dare I? Or just settle for that this first time? Then other things were set in motion, happening rapidly together."

"My legs suddenly weaken, omygod my hand is slipping down! My hand slid down his cock, then I'm sinking further. He's deeper still. I'm starting to cum then I'm falling sideways onto the bed. I'm having the most intense orgasm of my life, Kofi is up by my cervix, 7 inches of hard black cock, deeper than you've ever been. I feel so full, I'm wetting the bed. I roll over onto my back and pull my knees up, I have yet another orgasm when I try to take him out, slowly drawing maybe 4 inches out, then feel I need an inch or so pushed back in, pause then pull him back an inch, then another till just the heads in there. There's that delicious feeling I'm going to cum again, all I need to achieve the coming orgasm is to let Kofi plunge right back in hard. That's exactly what he does. Rams back right up to my cervix, again and again, hard and fast, it's the longest orgasm of my life, just went on and on, until I began to tire.

If it had been Kofi, you know, the real man, I mean, I would have been so flooded with his cum, his balls emptying into my hot, horny pussy, fuck!

Right then I needed somebody, anybody to hold onto, to hug as I returned to earth. I wish you could have been there when it happened. It was so mind-blowing and you'd have loved cleaning up. Thank you, Pete, for the best night of my life ever. The reason I say that is after we ended the call after I'd gone to the bathroom and poured another drink. Oh yeah, get some wine on the way back. it's cheaper there, yes?"

"Sorry. To continue, wine yeah, a short, like 10-minute rest, then he fucked me again. I lay on my back, and he slipped just inside me and waited till I'm thinking fuck me, Kofi, again he rammed right in, one hard fuck, and had me Cumming in under 5 minutes. Then later I woke up, Kofi was out of me but still gripped by my legs. I held him in both hands, I'm still amazed at the thickness, He nudges me, he touched my poor swollen vagina, and I had to let him fuck me once more. This fuck was thankfully slower, more sensual but just as deep. Up to my cervix, he likes it right up as far as it will go. He slowly bangs me, getting faster as I start to cum, and then I simply cream all over that wonderful ever-hard black cock."

"In the morning I'd overslept an hour but woke up feeling great. I just woke up feeling a bit raw. I went to the bathroom, washed, brushed my teeth, applied some skin cream, thought about taking a 5-mile run shortly, still naked went back to bed. Just thinking about last night made me a little horny. Seeing him just lying there, waiting to fuck me again, I obliged! Not so deeply, not so roughly. I just let him give me one more orgasm, which made 7 orgasms spread over 4 fuck sessions in 11 hours. All down to you, Pete, my loving, caring husband, who I love so very much."

I only listened to Jess - I didn't interrupt her at all - for 65 minutes. I came twice as she told me about her night alone. The first time was when she fell onto Kofi's hard cock she wetted the bed, and I came. It seems I've become a dab hand at hands-free orgasms. The second time I masturbated to her fucking Kofi for the second time that evening, after she had cut me off. I did try to get it up again when Jess told me of this morning's fuck session. She cums on a quickie, but I can't get hard again. my little dick gives me minor sensations but stays soft at about 3 inches. But at least my beautiful, sexy wife is totally satisfied with my presents to her, namely George and Kofi. for now, Magic Man seems forgotten.

We spoke on the phone later that night, at nearly 11 pm, glad she hadn't had an early night. Jess told me with some relief that her mother hadn't seen Kofi.

"He was hidden by a fold in the bed cover. She had only seen George and I'm sure she's had one similar since Dad left 15 years ago. She went mad on men for a few short years, then went off them, so I reckon she must have one. A woman has needs, you know. Nowadays mom only sees a chap called Ernest every couple of months. He stays overnight and is gone the next morning. She seems happy with that, even if only for a couple of days."

"I went to the chemist's when I was on my run after school today and got something for the soreness. You know, I was a bit embarrassed telling her what I needed it for. I explained you've been working overseas and came back yesterday, and as you're very well-endowed, this resulted in my being a bit raw. So I got some cream and advice for the rawness and had to buy some water-based lubricant she recommended."

"I'm hoping the soreness will be gone in 3 days when you're back on Thursday. I'm looking forward to showing you the progress I've made with practice, both with George and Kofi. Hoping to have dinner at the Harvest Moon, then back here for the main course and dessert, with wine, in bed. Pity I must work Friday, but then a week off for me, half term. I wish you were off too. We could have gone away to somewhere warm and sunny, where nobody knows us, for a bit of naughty fun. We have an anniversary coming up. It could be a great celebration!"

12