She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 07

Story Info
She gets to be Naughty, I worry for her safety.
9k words
4.43
3.8k
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 07 She is Naughty!

I arrived back home about an hour before Jess finished at school, around 4.30. She often swims for 45 minutes right from school, so I'm not expecting her home much before 5:45 or so. Equally, Jess is not expecting me till maybe 7:30, a stroke of luck that we got an earlier Chunnel train. Leaving my briefcase and laptop beside the dining table, I headed straight upstairs to the bathroom, first stripping off the clothes I'd worn for the last 33 hours since dressing yesterday morning in Spain. I took a leak, had a quick wash, and headed back into the bedroom. I saw a white blouse on top of a grey skirt that I'd never seen before, both on the bed up near her pillow. On the floor below a pair of 3" white heels, and then separately near the foot of the bed lay a pair of red pants, the ones I'd bought as part of a negligee set for Jess from Belgium 3 weeks ago. She says that with red hair she can't wear red, and she promptly gave them back to me to wear. That was the start of her new kink. Jess likes to get me to wear her undies. That started with me wearing these red pants in bed. Every night, she left a pair of her pants out for me to wear in the evening. Within a week, she had bought online from Victoria's Secret Online a black negligee set and some grey boy shorts for work, she said.

A second package from elsewhere, from a company name not known to me, contained a multipack of lacy knickers, a pack of three thongs, and even a bandeau bra and several pairs of lovely fine-patterned black hold-ups for around the house. She even talked me into shaving from the neck down, and then the following day she used hair removal spray on me and even took my razor to my ass and balls.

One evening, having told me how 'fucking cute' I looked dressed up, including the hold-ups and black nightie, she added that she'd love to do my eyes. A bit of mascara, blusher, and even some pink lip gloss. While in Spain she mentioned on the phone about the makeup and that she had purchased some breast forms to wear with my bras. As I love my wife so very much, it makes her happy and causes me no harm, so I don't mind. it's growing on me, and I admit I'm beginning to enjoy it. To that end, and as I'm naked now, I think I'll please her by putting on the red pants. I'm going to catch a couple of hours of sleep before she gets home, and it'll be nice for her to find me wearing them.

It seemed I'd only just nodded off when something disturbed me. As I came around, I coughed. A pair of lips are sucking me dry, swallowing all I have. Jess came home, seeing my briefcase downstairs, snuck up, seeing me asleep, undressed, got into bed, managed somehow to extract my dick out of a leg of my pants, fingered it hard, and took it into her mouth, in the hope that because I was asleep, that I'd last hard enough for her to mount me, but no, in under two minutes, my dick fired it's the first shot, hitting the roof of her mouth, the last two dribbled onto her tongue, she swallowed, came up excitedly kissed me, saying, "Hi husband, Glad you're home. I missed you. I'm sorry I've woken you, but I'm horny. I need a fuck. had I known you were back so early, I'd have come straight home from school, not messed about in the park over the road."

"I'm glad to be back. I missed you. I've missed kissing you and holding you. I've missed you waking me, especially you waking me up like that. You're horny, you say? Pass me, George, then get up here and sit on me. I want to taste you. I want to eat your pussycat until you cum and cum over my face. Come on, sit on me. You were in the park doing what?"

Jess leaned forward, her naked body now over my damp pants, dampened by her wet pussy leaking on them. She rubbed against me in vain, hoping her bum rubbing my dick would wake him again. "I've been a naughty little girl in the park tonight, but I'll tell you later. Now don't move. I'm coming up."

She gets off me, moves up and reaches under her pillow, bringing out Magic Man, the 5" vibrator. She then straddled my head, her swollen lips in position, and lowered to contact. The smell is truly intoxicating. Then the slight humping starts. My tongue extends to the maximum, running between her lips, from high up near her hooded button to low down just before her ring piece, and back again. Twice she moved, so my tongue ran over her rim, pausing a second each time. The third time she pressed down, my tongue more easily entered. I get to tongue-fuck for only a minute or two. As Jess presses down more, she lifts, hands me Magic Man, and says, "Use this. it's quicker."

She moves so that she can rub her clitoris against my nose, tongue laps at her flowing juices, Mr Magic tickles her rim, enters, she takes 2", then squeezes it out, and I reach to turn it on and do the same again. Jess cums, she reaches a hand back, taking him off me, and climbs off, sliding down my body. I'm kissing bits of her as it passes my lips, her bare mound, her belly, up to her bust. I tasted a familiar taste there, just below her bust. I tasted it again above her tit, and as I kissed her throat, just under her chin, that very familiar smell was there again. Jess pecks my lips and attempts to lift me off altogether. I wrap an arm around her waist and a hand behind her head. I kiss her lips, then her throat. I smell, then I can taste a man's cum. She gets up, saying,

"We both need showers. I'll have mine first. Where's your suitcase? I need the washing out of it. can you put the kettle on? We'll have a cup of tea, and you can tell how you made it back so early. you're not due back till after 8 tonight."

I pop my dressing gown on and go downstairs, put the kettle on and teabags in mugs ready, then foolishly open the front door to get my suitcase from the car, reaching in the back door of the car to get it. When behind me, I hear, "Oh, you're back already. Jess said it would be gone at 8 o'clock. I just thought I'd bring this round. it's too big for your letter box. Akeem, the temp postman, left it with me this morning."

"Hi Margret, how are you keeping? Jess will be down in a minute or two, just getting my washing. did you want to speak to Jess?"

Just then, Jess opens the door, saying,

"There you are. I thought you'd gone back to work. Hello Margret, want a cup of tea? It is made."

"Oh, yes, please, just a quick one. Akeem left this with me this morning. he said he rang the bell. I think he was disappointed not to see you this morning. Jess has an admirer in our handsome postman, Pete. I think he wanted to tell you himself. Vicky's back on Monday and Akeem has been offered a permanent job in the Oldham sorting office, so Saturday will be his last day local."

"Ah, poor Akeem, he's lovely. Handsome, very shy... well, he is with me anyway. He was chatty enough with my mom the first time they spoke last Saturday but seemed shy with me on Wednesday. then yesterday morning he spoke, said good morning, then became somewhat tongue-tied. He asked my permission to - I'm a pretty lady, always smiling at him - could he take my photo on his phone? Keep it forever. He did too."

"A picture, why? You weren't dressed as you two are now, were you? That I would understand. he'd be showing it around to his refugee friends in Oldham, claiming you as his girlfriend, haha."

Sitting at the table and drinking the tea, I'd made myself a coffee, very conscious of the fact I was wearing a short dressing gown and red pants. Jess, I believe, is wearing only her dressing gown. We are sitting on one side of the table with Margret on the other. Jess began teasing me, running her hand up my leg to my dick and rubbing it through my pants. I got hard. I moved her hand away. She held my hand, forcing it to her thigh and letting go. I let my hand rise to her wet, puffy lips. Jess smiles at me, then bites her bottom lip as two fingers just slid into a wet pussy.

Margret stood up, saying I'd better leave you two to catch up. I've got an idea she could smell Jess. Thanks for the tea, you two. Cheers for now. Jess walked her to the door, talking low. I couldn't hear what was said. Jess returns to the kitchen, smiling, and sat side-saddle on my lap, her arm across my shoulder, kissing me, kissing me on my ear, then whispered, "Fuck, you make me so horny, but you do need to shower first. You go up. I'll bring you up a coffee after I've booked a taxi to the Harvest Moon. then we can stroll back through the public gardens, okay?"

"Okay, I'll shower, but what's this about walking back? I'm knackered. I just want my bed, love. Hang on. you've been naughty in the park. What's been going on? Naughty doing what? And what's this about posing for a photo with your hunky Akeem? While I've been gone for 10 days, you've been practising with Kofi and succeeded, unless that was all a tease the other night. The photos for Akeem, the big handsome black hunk? Naughty in the park with whom? Maybe we should stay in and you can explain all. even show me."

"No, Pete, I promised someone, but I do have to explain. I want to explain but you have to promise not to get mad at me. Please, Pete, promise me you won't hate me, promise?"

"Jess, Nothing you say or do will ever make me hate you, mad at you, or mad for you. Yeah, all of the time. But you do have to explain what you've been up to, ok?"

"OK, Pete, have a shower. I'll be up with a coffee."

I go up, taking the suitcase with me and leaving it on the bed. I go and get in the shower, washing my hair first, then soaping up with the new body wash, not my usual brand, which smells kind of nice, like Jess herself, although not the smell of her earlier when she woke me. Jess came in and dropped my dirty laundry in the basket. She looks at me, smiling, seeing me covered in white sand. She watches as I rinse off my hair and body, then disappears into the bedroom as I apply conditioner to my almost shoulder-length hair. I again rinse my hair, noticing how soft it is and how it shines. I'd just started to shave when Jess came back in wearing only the sarong that I'd found in a Sunday market in the resort.

"Wherever did you find this? It's the same one that girls wear on that website, you know, the girl."

"Not the same, but close. I saw it in the market on Sunday, and like you, I thought so too! I bought it later back in my room, looked it up online, and even zoomed in. It's a very similar pattern, style-wise, and I think it'll work. If not, it still looks great on you. Be cool in the warmer weather."

"Thank you, darling. I love it, but were you expecting a re-enactment when you bought it? Wait there, finish your shave. The taxi will be here in 35 minutes so get a move on."

I finish off in the bathroom, returning to the bedroom to find Jess wearing a long, below-the-knee grey knitted dress that has large grey buttons every 4" top to bottom. the top 2, and bottom 3, are undone. Underneath, I can see she still has on the sarong. I look at her as I step nearer the bed, picking up the t-shirt, putting it on, and the lumberjack overshirt as I turn to pick up the jeans. It's only then that I notice the new red hold-ups, still in the wrapper. I pick them up, looking at Jess.

"Put them on for me, please. nobody will see them under your jeans. Besides, then we'll match."

As Jess was speaking she had unbuttoned her dress completely, taking it off and laying it on the bed. Underneath she has on the sarong, standing topless with no bra, which of course Jess can easily get away with. Her 34c bust stands nice and firm with no sag whatsoever, probably due to her exercise regime. With the main light on, plus being backlit by the bathroom light, I can see through the opaque white slightly patterned sarong, under which are red hold-ups and something I'd not heard of before, a red C-thong. Jess undid the sarong and held it open, showing me that she was wearing only red hold-up stockings and the smallest thong I'd ever seen. I immediately got hard. She saw the effect that it was having on me and said, "Thank you, but there's no time now, Peter. Taxi's due in 15 and counting, so shift yourself, put on your jeans, and let's go eat."

It took Jess 5 minutes to redress. That's a sarong, a grey buttoned dress, and a touch-up of red lip gloss. She's ready for me. I'm sitting on the bed, carefully putting the stockings on, loving how smoothly they slide up my hairless legs. Jess quickly brushes my hair, then she puts her red 3" heels on and goes down to await the taxi. I carefully pulled on my jeans and white trainers, which needed cleaning, to join Jess just as the taxi honked the horn.

Once again, the Harvest Moon gave us our favourite table in the alcove. If we keep our voices low, no one is close enough to hear us, which is just as true tonight. The only people who can see us are the three, I'm guessing salesmen, sitting two tables away directly to our front. The waiter sets up our main courses on the little heat plate thingies after lighting the nightlight candles, then leaves us to help ourselves. We start eating. Turned towards her and noted right away that Jess had undone two more top buttons. Another button and I'd be able to see the undercurve of her bust. As it is, she must be careful that she doesn't show her now-hard nips to either the waiter or anyone heading to the toilets off to our left.

"So, Jess, when are you going to tell me what's been going on? I mean, teasing is one thing, but do you have anything to tell me? You do seem to be avoiding telling me something that might make me hate you. no chance of that. You nearly said something earlier, you know, when you mentioned being naughty in the park after school. You then also talked about us strolling back from here through the park. Come on, then, Jess. Talk to me, please."

Jess loaded our plates with food again and also poured a bit more Chinese beer into both glasses. Just delaying tactics. Then, pausing long enough to allow a lady going to the loo to pass, said, "Promise me one thing, Pete: don't get angry and start shouting at me in here, please. We don't want people to know anything about us, our lives, or me, and we don't want to be banned from here either, so promise me."

"I promise, and I promise you this, Jess, no matter what - I love you, so no matter what you have done already, plan to do tonight, or do in the future - so long as it's us, I will love you, clear?"

"Clear. Thank you, Pete. I love you so very much, and I don't want to risk losing you ever. You must tell me to stop if there's any risk of you leaving me. Now, I did say that I've been naughty in..."

The waiter came over to inquire if there was a problem. Was the food okay or not to our liking? He then noticed that Jess had her dress open, with one hard nipple out in the open. His reaction was typical of any 18-year-old boy. He stared, mouth agape. Jess looked at him, looked down, pretended to just notice her exposure, went 'oops', and slowly pulled the top together.

We assured the waiter nothing at all was wrong, we were just busy talking and asked for another beer. Shortly after he returned with the beer, he looked at Jess again. She let go of the dress and smiled. He walked away. The salesmen stood up to leave. As one settled up, another headed to the door, and the third headed to the gents. Walking past our table, looking at Jess, a minute later he came back, slowing as he drew level. Jess watched him, put down her fork, got hold of both sides of her dress, pulled it wide open, both tits on full display, and 5 seconds later closed the top together. The guy realized the show was over and left to catch up with the others. Jess turned towards me and asked,

"Did that bother you? Or did it turn you on? Does exposing myself to other men in here tonight bother you at all? If I tell you that doing that turns me on and doing it in front of you makes me so horny, did you like it? Does it make you angry or horny, Pete?"

I don't answer her with words. I take her hand and draw it towards my dick so she can feel how hard it is. We finished the beer, paid the bill, added a generous tip, and left for our stroll home. Jess took my hand, nearing the park, which is locked at this time of night. Jess started talking, telling me:

"Wednesday after school, I parked in the supermarket carpark. I picked up a bit of shopping and put it on the front seat of the car, then thought about going for a run. I decided to leave the car there and pick it up after running. I think I should walk home to help get my legs moving, start my warm-up, and get changed for my run. See the bench in there, looking through the gate? I had to stop there to get a stone out of my shoe. Sitting, I lifted that foot to rest the heel on the other knee to remove the shoe, shaking the stone out. As I put my shoe back on, a man's voice said, from somewhere, something about nice legs, little girl. It sounded like an old man's voice. Now, it's been a long time since I've been called little. I mean, 23, married, 34" bust. Little? I found that funny, and I giggled.

"Then, I heard the old voice say, 'It's a damn shame, Bert, schoolkids today don't still wear school uniforms like they used to, you know. Little tartan skirts, tight blouses, boy - if she did she'd be showing leg up to her knickers. Eh Bert? Those were the days, praying for the wind.'

"I'm thinking 'Dirty old men!' I got up and checked. I couldn't feel the stone now and I was still wondering where the voice came from. I start walking slowly, then I hear him say, 'Do you want one, Bert?' Thinking they're that way, I turn right to walk past them and see where the path went. It doesn't, leading only to a broken drink fountain. It's a dead end. Two old men, both 60 plus, sat on a bench there, hidden from the main pathway and screened by evergreen bushes.

"I didn't know this little hideaway existed, but seeing that it led nowhere, I turned around and saw one man who was blind, handing back a hipflask to his friend, who looked up at me, saying, 'Wanting a drink?' Then offering up his flask, 'Finish this if you need a drink.' Accepting the flask and taking a tentative sip, expecting a strong drink, surprised by the water. Seeing the look on my face, he chuckled. 'I wouldn't have offered booze to a schoolgirl. I'd get into trouble!' I thanked him.

"He then said, 'I'm Les, by the way, and this old codger's Bert and you young lady are?'

"I'm Jess."

"He continued by saying, 'Just said to Bert here it's a shame you girls don't wear school uniforms anymore. You go to the school down Brannan St, don't you? They had a smart uniform once.' It seems this silly old sod thinks I'm a student and not a training teacher.

"A daft thought flashed through my mind, so I said, "6th graders don't have to wear uniforms for the last term, but I do have one I wear sometimes. Do you want to see it? Shall I go and change so you can see? Wait there, I'll go put it on for you."

We went back home and went into the kitchen. Jess went to get the wine. I got a couple of glasses out, and as I did so, I said, "So, you teased two old men in the park. I'm not mad at you for that."

Jess told me to bring the glasses with me. She headed upstairs and into the bedroom, putting the wine down and saying, "Need a wee? Pour us a drink, please, and I'll tell you the rest."

She undressed down to her thong. Strange, I see no strings at all - and I started to get hard again. I had to ask, "Where's the bloody string on that? I can't see any."

Jess, putting a hand between her legs, put a hand under herself, took off the weird U-shaped thing with a thong front attached, threw it to me, and headed for the bathroom. I caught it, seeing now how it fit. It was also damp and the smell wafting up from Jess was intoxicating. She makes me so horny. Jess continued to tell me as I poured wine, saying, "So I hurried back here, stripped off my clothes, including the bra, replacing it with a nice sheer lace one. I also put on that plaid skirt over a pair of dark blue knickers. You know, the ones I usually wear every month, and also a white blouse too. I even wore the white socks that I wear with my trainers for running. Black flat shoes completed the look and I had to wear that light blue coat to cover it all. I didn't want anyone to see me dressed like a schoolgirl. I then returned to the park. They were still sitting there in the hideaway, and I was standing in front of them. I was suddenly very nervous, and fuck, I was also getting wet. I mean, WTF? I'm 23 and behaving like a bloody teenager. Looking around, seeing no one else about, I quickly unbuttoned my coat and held it open for two dirty old men to leer at me until Les said, 'Yes Bert, she is. She's wearing a short pink tartan skirt, a white blouse, and ankle socks." Of course, being blind, Bert can't see me.