She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wednesday, Just like the other two examples. Kofi, the three lads, and the two old men in the park that evening. All three occasions were spontaneous happenings, and yes, were naughty of me, and turned me on, I got so horny, being molested nearly naked. The further they went the further I wanted it to go. Les threatening to fuck me. Having already made me cum so hard, I wanted - no, I needed to - let him. Let him fuck me, to find out if he'd make me cum even harder. I mean, just thinking about it made me want it more. so fucking naughty."

"Luckily, we were interrupted and I ran home, and I was so turned on by the spontaneity of what had happened and by what might have happened, I just had to cum. So I did it myself in the hallway. This afternoon, yes, I'd said that I'd go back. I was told no undies, no bra, and of course, I wanted to go further, thinking I would be so naughty and go naked. So yes, Peter, I went back to meet two old perverts in a public place, naked, to be abused, manhandled, molested, sworn at, and called nasty but true names. I loved it and craved it. I got there. Bert isn't there but Les is, as are two other men, two strangers, that Les had told about me, the schoolgirl slut. He'd arranged for them to use me and abuse me like I was his slut to give to anyone he wanted me to be naughty with. I mean, Les and one of the other men already had their trousers undone, their cocks out, and they were hard."

"No, hang on, that's not happening. It's not spontaneous. Les planned this. this isn't for me. It's for him, yes, but it's doing nothing for me, not turning me on at all. Les asked if I was wearing pants today, turning to his two pals, and told them he'd said no bra, no knickers, and he was going to fuck me good. So that's when I told him I hadn't agreed to them two watching. Les said, 'Listen here, slut. you came here today to be fucked. Now, me and my friends here are going to give you what you want, what all sluts like you want. We are going to fuck you here and now, and slut, we're going to make you 'airtight', you hear me?'

"Now, I admit I'm shit scared. my kickboxing training ain't going to work against these three. I repeated that I didn't agree to meet them two so none of them are fucking me. If they laid a single hand on me, I'd scream rape.

'See, I told you you're just a cock-teasing slut!' then one of his mates said 'Bollocks, let's fuck the bitch anyway.' He moved, grabbing my coat, 3 of its 5 buttons ripped off, the coat now one side over my shoulder, one tit and down to my hip now exposed.

"Me fearing rape, I shouted 'Stop! Alright, I'll strip naked!'

"Everybody froze, stood still. I undid the remaining button and opened the coat wide like a flasher. The three of them just stared, then made crude remarks about my tits, my little girl's cunt, one said he was about to cum as he wanked himself. I said 'No don't! Not yet.'

"He stopped. Ha, I do love it when men obey me. Anyway, I digress. So I said, 'This is all wrong. You came here to fuck me and to cover me in your cum. I came here naked to cum when Les did. Sorry, it ain't happening, so like I said, no single finger touches me, but if I were to take off this coat and sit on it, I could make myself cum as you two and Les toss off Cumming all over me. this slut wants to go home covered in your spunk. Deal?'

"Les laid his coat down on the bench, taking a quick look around and seeing no one else. I slipped off the coat and laid it over his coat, turned and sat down, told them to keep an eye out for other people, then laid back, a hand between my legs, fingers strumming, and I started to masturbate for them. One soon came. it mostly landed on my leg, but one spot made my belly hurt. I started to make the necessary noises, like I was going to maybe cum, watching Les, who was still calling me a slut, hearing me breathe quicker, having heard me come hard only 24 hours earlier, sped up tossing himself. I notice he has a lovely, I'm guessing 8"cock, his pal beside him won the race, finishing second, and his spunk reached my belly, left tit, the hand between my legs.

"Then I beat Les. I started Cumming and Les joined in as I finished, but Les did cum with hard, powerful shots, the first hitting my top lip to run onto my tongue, the second hitting my throat, my left tit, the 3rd and 4th were belly shots, and the last one hitting my pubis mound to run down my outer lips, which I had to scoop up on my finger to prevent its entry. I licked it off, thinking 'I've tasted another man's cum.'

"Quickly standing and covering myself with my coat, as I did up the two remaining buttons, Les said, 'See this?', marking a line on the bench. 'If you want a repeat of yesterday or today, cross that mark and put the date you'll come back. the time will always be the same. I'm here alone most days if it's not raining. I reckon a slut like you will be back, and often. I could bring more. I have black friends too if you'd prefer.'

"I said 'Goodbye, Les.'"

"Now, do you hate me? I'm just a cock-teasing slut. I want and need sex in a variety of different ways and places, some in public, sometimes where there is the possibility that I might be seen by others as being naughty. I may at some point get carried away, needing it to go further. And it'll be your job to stop me from going there. Pete, say something! Do you love or hate me now? What do you say?"

"Jess, I love you. You're my slut, always remember that. It's now nearly 1 a.m. and I've had an hour of sleep in the past 37 hours. You, young lady, have work in just 8 hours. Bed. we'll talk again later."