She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 08

Story Info
She finally gets two big cocks!
12.2k words
4.1
6.8k
5

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up late, it's gone nine, Jess has gone to school a while ago. I headed to the bathroom, took off the red pants, had a pee, shower, and shave, in that order. Returning to the bedroom to dress for the day I see Jess has put out a pair of black lacy ones for me, slipping them on, together with jeans, a t-shirt, a check shirt, socks, and trainers.

Descending the stairs in time to hear the postman shovelling mainly junk mail in the letterbox, curious to see this 'hunky Akeem' both Jess and Margret speak of I opened the door and saw a nearly 6ft tall Arabic-looking fella with a startled look, obviously not expecting the door to open. He said a cheerful "Good Morning!" handing me the leaflet in his hand. I'm sure he looked over my shoulder, probably looking for Jess. Closing the door as the hunk walked away, I went through to make a coffee and then checked my email. After which I decided to pop into the office, paperwork in hand, put in an expenses sheet, and generally tidy up a bit from the Spanish trip. I'm really glad I did too!

My boss, Chris, called me into his office and said, "Shut the door, Pete, take a seat." me thinking, 'Shit, what have I done now?'

"Good trip? How would you like the week off? Before you say anything, before rumours start flying about, I've had to take Jeff Sanders off the road and George too, so with two off the available list, I need several jobs covered. I can shuffle people about other jobs, but I need a 22-day European job covered, so you and Alf fly to Paris a week on Sunday, meet the group there Monday, return them there 21 days later, then come back here 24 days in total. You are off till Monday anyway. To do this you need from Thursday 3 days off, so take the week. you're paid for the six days. just be here at 0800 hours on Sunday?"

That's what I love about this job: you never know what's around the corner, and wonder what Jess will say! I messaged her asking if we could meet briefly outside the school for lunch.

But it was nearly lunchtime for her reply, that she'd only have 25 minutes or so, meet in the local supermarket café at 12:45, get her a sandwich and coffee ready waiting!

She was only a couple of minutes late, not best pleased about the long trip but delighted about this next week, as it's half term so we'd be off together.

She mentioned going for a meal and a couple of drinks at a local football club some twenty miles away tonight, she'd find out where it is back at school. See you back home, quick kiss, then she'd gone! I called back to the office and told Chris I'd do the trip, giving me a rough itinerary. He'd email the full itinerary with a list of hotels, etc. over the weekend. I headed off home.

Jess got home before half past four, somewhat excited to be having a week off together, plus we are meeting up with her course mentor from the school and her husband at the club at 7:15 for a 7:45 booked table. I've met Christine a couple of times but not her husband Mark, but like Jess says, it should be a good night.

After checking just whereabouts we were heading on Google Maps, we went up to shower and decide what to wear, with Jess showering first while I shaved. Seeing me standing by the basin in just the black lacy pants that she'd left out for me, Jess said, "Hurry up and finish, then get in here, sexy, with me. I'll wash your hair for you."

I finished shaving and turned towards her, hooking my fingers into the waistband of the pants, but Jess stopped me. "Leave them on. you're so fucking cute in them!"

I got in the shower with Jess and she washed my hair. She then washed my body with her body cream, which lathers up very well and smells just as she does. delicious and subtly feminine. She even smoothed it around inside the pants. I got hard on the tease! She then got me to rinse off my hair and body, removing the pants as I did so. She then applied the conditioner, making sure to cover all my long hair.

"We just leave it a couple of minutes, then rinse. meanwhile, I'll just.." as she knelt, taking her little man into her mouth, letting me shoot off there on her tongue, then she stood and kissed me. Not only can I taste myself, but Jess pushes a fair bit of my cum into my mouth that we both then swallow together. She now rinses my hair off, gives me a rubdown with a towel, wraps my hair in another, and then leads me to her dressing table, having wrapped herself in a bath sheet.

Jess began drying my hair with her hairdryer, brushing as she did. I complained that it was getting way too long now, as it sits on my shirt collar. Jess disagreed, saying how lots of people would love to have such lovely, soft, fine hair. I look just like Austin Butler when he had long blonde hair! But maybe we'll get Jasmine my hairdresser, to trim it a bit. Maybe some blonde highlights too. Jasmine has done Jess's hair since we moved here. She also mentioned, on the subject of long hair, that she'd noticed a little stubble down there, and maybe tomorrow we could do a respray.

Jess started getting clothes out to wear tonight. She handed me a black lacy pair of pants, similar to what I wore earlier, as well as black hold-ups. I looked at her and said, "But we're going out with your friends for dinner."

"Please, Pete, with your socks on nobody else will see them, but I'll know and it'll keep me horny all night. Oh, and tuck yourself in, please. I love that!"

So I do as I'm told, tucking myself in, and the hold-ups too. Jeans, a lumber shirt, a suede Gillet, and slip-on suede hush puppies complete the look.

Jess looked just great too. A cream blouse over a white lacy bra, the white version of the pants I'm wearing, same with the hold-ups in black like mine, over them a denim blue wraparound skirt, 4" above her knees, off-white shoes that lace up around the ankles, her beautiful shining red hair brushed. Some light eye shadow with a hint of silver, blusher, a sort of orange-tinged lip gloss, and that thing she does. Sprays perfume into the air in front of her, then quickly walks through the mist. I often see her do it. Sometimes I wish I could!

I said I'd be the driver tonight so she could let her hair down if she wanted, the start of her half-term break. Getting in the car to go she pointed out she had no intentions of getting drunk because a certain cute somebody was on a promise tonight. No more practising alone this week!

Arriving at the football club, parked up and entering what seemingly is one huge room. The bar is off to the left, darts off to the right side, 8 round pub tables in between. Just inside the entrance doors left and right are 5 dining tables on each side, some to seat 4, others 6 people, tickets on them saying meals only before 10 p.m.

Christine spotted us first, got up came over and air kissed both Jess and me, saying "Hi Pete, nice seeing you again. we're over here." Leading us towards Mark, who stood on our approach, and taking Jess by the hand lightly kissed her cheek, saying "Nice to see you again!" and shaking my hand, said, "I'm Mark, Christine's other half, nice to meet you. The last time I met up with Jess, you were abroad somewhere!"

"Nice to meet you also. I only just returned from Spain and will be off again next week for 24 days, but, you know, it pays the bills."

All in all, it was a very pleasant evening with slightly older people but good company. Mark, I'd say mid-fifties, salt and pepper hair. Christine, mid to late forties. I felt she was a bit submissive to her husband but as I said, good company! At the end of the evening, Mark and I split the bill down the middle as agreed earlier, saying our goodbyes out in the parking lot.

Homeward bound, Jess, being naughty, undid her bra at the back, saying, "Phew, that's better. A bit tight in this!" 5 minutes later she's doing that thing women do: extracting her bra without undoing the blouse, bra on her lap. Jess ran both hands up under her bust, lifting both, then handling them as I wanted to, pinching her nips between fingers, making them hard. Letting them go folding the bra and putting it in her bag. Sitting upright again she pulled her blouse down tight, making her hard nipples stand out. Fucking tease, she's a driving hazard!

Despite her cruel efforts, we made it home safely in one piece. At one point, I did tell her I'd stop at a well-known dogging place. no one was there as we drove past. Back home Jess ran upstairs to the bathroom, calling back to me, "Bring the wine and two glasses up. I need the loo!"

Locking up downstairs, I got the box of Liebfraumilch wine from the fridge and the two glasses made my way up. Jess was just coming out of the bathroom, wearing just her white pants and black stockings. She took the glasses from me, allowing me to fit the pourer gadget into the box. She then said,

"I'll pour, you strip. I want you dressed just like me now! Then, my sexy little man, you're going to see how well I've been practising for the past ten days."

I went to the bathroom myself, removing my shoes, then socks, my jeans, and my shirt leaving them in the laundry basket. I'd left the Gillet downstairs. I turned the bathroom light off, pulled the t-shirt over my head, dropped it on my trainers, and walked into the bedroom, the light reduced to about 50%. Jess lay on the bed naked, and on the bedside unit was the lube.

Besides that, the magic man was standing on end beside the unit and her pillow, the dark brown of the 10" big one that Jess had referred to as 'Kofi', whenever we spoke by phone.

In her hand that was now gently rubbing up and down between her legs, slightly open, Jess held George, quietly buzzing away and barely audible. I watched as I drank my wine, then, pouring another, I topped her glass that was also on the unit. Then I walked around to my side and lay on the bed, my back against the headboard, so I could watch.

Jess started breathing a little harder, her legs a little wider, a couple of small humps against George, and a pause. A long slow sigh then a glance at me, a shy little smile, her eyes sparkled in the low light and using her other hand she turned George off.

After a minute or so Jess rolled towards me, which put her head on my panty-clad lap. Her mouth kissed where my dick should be, but at present, it was still tucked up as were my gonads.

"Don't move sexy knickers!"

She rolled back over, reaching up for the 10", then rolled back to face me, lifting one leg over me so she'd straddled my knees, sitting more upright. Jess then placed one end between my legs tight up to my crotch, so it stood up proud. Jess said,

"Oh la la, Monsieur Pete, quel monstre! What a monster!" giggling.

"Ha, I wish I looked more like Monsieur Brown than Pete, petit homme!"

"That's it, Mr. Brown," landing a peck on the tip sticking up, Jess says, "I have the Magic Man," kiss, "I have George," kiss and a lick, running her tongue around the head of it, and "I have Monsieur Brown, to suck," then opening her mouth real wide, the head completely in her mouth, and out, keeping eye contact with me, a hint of a smile.

"Should I suck Mr Brown's Cock? Would you like that, mon petit homme, to watch me suck a lovely big, hard cock?"

Taking the head back into her just a bit further and back out, dribbling spit on the tip, back in, this time 3", halfway back, dipping her head again, another half inch, adjusting her lips, her eyes start to water, another nearly an inch deeper. She heaves and withdraws it completely gasping a bit.

Jess spits again and back in it goes, 2", 3", slows, 4", a pause, slight dip another half. Another pause, a chug, another quarter inch. A heave and it's coming out again. Jess is gasping for breath now, her head down, resting on me, her breathing slowing, I'm stroking her hair, touching her ear, said to her.

"That's enough now, Jess, please."

"That's further than it's been before. Maybe only another half an inch. But not before now!"

She moves up to straddle my hips and knees then lifts herself, reaching over for the lube bottle. Then, sitting upright again, she begins smearing lube over Mr Brown's head, around the groove behind it, a little more down the shaft, maybe halfway, back up to the tip. She then squeezed some onto her fingertips again, putting that hand between her legs, between her lips, and handing me the lube bottle, adjusted her height, and holding the 10" dong, ran the tip along her lips, took a breath, blew out, then slowly sank onto the head.

I am truly stunned. I saw the head of this monster cock just disappear, a good one and a half inches, her outer lips stretched fully, tightly gripping this cock as she sank - taking more than another inch, lifting again-head stays just in, and down again as I watched Jess slowly taking it in Jess stops, waits - looking me in the eyes, a look of triumph as she sank another inch, she says,

"Hold this, hold him just there Peter. hold him still and don't let him move!"

My hand simply moved, automatically doing as she said. I took hold of the balls to hold it still, her hand above mine now close to her pussy.

She sank slowly another inch, saying quietly, under her breath, yes... more, then slightly louder "Yes!" and taking yet more!

"Oh fuck, Cumming, omygod, I'm Cumming, Peter, shit, I'm Cumming!"

Jess collapses forward to lay on my chest, panting, breathing heavily, and rolling off sideways, pulling clear of Mr. Brown.

I, in turn, move him out of the way. But I've also got to move-I'm in pain. My dick is hard but folded down, tucked under me inside the pants. And I think I'm Cumming too, but it's hurting, I pull the leg hole across, lift a knee, and my dick flicks out. The pain eases, the last dribble of clear cum ran down my dick and I breathe out.

Jess puts her hand there, gently rubs it, and says,

"Shit, Pete, did I hurt him? I'm sorry, forgot I was squashing him, sorry, got carried away. Twice in one night! Because you're here, first I sucked him deeper than in practice then I fucked him deeper.

I mean twice before I've gotten 5" or 6" in, but watching your face, just seeing the amazement on your face, I had to do it. Had to get the 7. And I did, didn't I? I've been fucked by 7", yes?"

"Oh yes, my darling Jess, you have been fucked and came hard sucking, fucking a whopping big, hard, cock!"

"You don't mind? You know, mind that I came actually fucking?"

"Why should I mind? I'm here. You didn't hide it. You fucked a big, hard black cock and came. Why should I mind?"

"Pete, It's not because it's big or black. It's because it stays--Sorry, Pete. It's because he stays hard in me long enough for me to cum. I'm sorry, but you never have.

Last time we practised with Kofi, as we were calling him then, but I like Mr. Brown better. So last time Mr. Brown and I practised he stayed hard and I came twice, twice without stopping, and fuck, did I sleep well then? I didn't even get up to go and pee. I just slept till the alarm!"

Talking of which, Jess got out of bed, gulped a glass of wine, went for a wee, looked in the mirror, and saw that mascara had run down her face after gagging on Mr Brown's cock and used a wet wipe before returning to bed and I also went to take a leak, removing both the pants that had cum in the gusset and the stockings too. I went back to bed, lights off and I cuddled Jess. After a short makeout session then spooning her, and she's soon asleep.

I lay awake for ages just thinking about how Jess, my once naïve little wife, who has only had my 5" little dick fucking her before now, 5" lasting sometimes under two minutes, a couple of times lasting super long. Maybe even 5 or 6 minutes if I'd cum earlier!

I bought her Mr. Brown and I encouraged her to practice with him. Tonight, not only can Jess suck 4" of that big cock in her mouth and enjoy doing it, but not just that she can take over 6". More like 7" inside her and cum too while doing so! Watching her, seeing the excitement and the lust for a big cock to go deeper than ever before, Jess can orgasm being fucked, but only by bigger and better than me!

Just thinking of Jess fucking herself tonight made me hard again. I'm still spooning her. My dick grew hard against her bum. the tip of my dick pushed against her rim. Jess, in her sleep, pushed back against me. The tip entered her bum. Jess pushed back even more. All of me slipped in. I froze, waited for her to scream out, to curse me a pervert but no, Jess sighed. I pumped forward slowly, back again quickly. Her hand came back to my hip, cupped as much of my bum as she could reach, pulling me in towards her. Jess was fucking herself on my dick, in her bum. 5 or 6 times she humped back and then paused as she felt me shooting. As soon as I stopped, Jess took her hand away from my hip, collected my hand in hers to take up between her boobs, muttered, "I love you. " and promptly fell back to sleep. It didn't take me long either!

The next morning Jess wakes me with a cup of tea, kissing me good morning. She smells divine with a mix of her shampoo and her new creamy body wash. Oh, so feminine. Somewhere in the house, I hear music playing. She stroked my hair then said, "Wake up, lover. you looked so cute asleep there, but we need you getting up and in the shower if we are to rid you of this stubble. It tickles when you fuck me. I felt it on my bum last night and it'll ruin your stockings!

I have to ask, Pete. Did you enjoy that night? It was the first time and hopefully a surprise, yes?"

"Jess, you were absolutely stunning last night. Watching you fuck to orgasm was breathtaking!"

"I didn't mean that, but I'm glad you thought so. I meant did you enjoy fucking me there, you know when you cuddled me? I just wanted to know if that way was good for you. Did it turn you on to being so naughty?"

"Oh yes, yes, I was turned on, Jess, but I didn't fuck you last night. If you remember, it was you, Jess. you fucked me! I cuddled up to you as you slept. I lay awake thinking about what you had shown me earlier. You had practised very well. Never in a million years did I think you'd ever be able to suck or fuck like you did last night. Thinking about it again I got hard. It poked you just there but it was you that pushed back onto him. You took him so easily, then you fucked me. You made me cum in your bum and yes, I loved it, Jess! But why ask about that one thing? Are you mad at me?"

"Bloody hell no, Pete, I loved it. it was a specially good fuck. It was our first time that way. I mean, have you ever done it that way in the past, a boy or girlfriend, on a one-night stand? Because it was my first. Well, almost my first. But you made me cum fucking the first time!"

"Whew, hold it, Jess, almost your first time? Who have you let shag you like that? Who, Jess, come on?"

"No, you silly little man, as Magic Man has shown me, it really did hurt at first. I've often wondered if you wanted it that way. You often spoon me at night. Sometimes my little man gets hard and pushes against my bum. And I've thought more than once to ask you to fuck me there, but I didn't want you to think me a sicko or weird. Then recently, you licked me there. You even pushed your tongue in a little, so I guess you don't think it's that dirty.

While you were away, I practised with all of them, enjoying the sensations of a magic man fucking me there, and decided that the first opportunity we would do it. I'm so glad we did because we both came and it was wonderful. We will be doing it like that again often. now get up. In the shower with you, we have an appointment at five past one with Jasmine. she's going to style your hair."

I do as I'm told. I stand in the shower and Jess sprays me from the neck down, sets a 3-minute timer on her phone, then goes down to make coffee. The timer buzzes, I rinse off and wash my hair, rinse the shampoo out, wrap a towel around me, and go and sit in her dressing gown. I think I hear Jess talking, but maybe singing! Eventually, she came up with the coffee.