She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the pub, it was fairly crowded and took a little while to find a table, eventually finding one up the stairs. The table on one side had half a dozen youngsters, two of whom didn't look of age to drink but obviously had to impress the girls. At least one of them was already well-oiled. The group of four on the other side were celebrating one guy's 19th birthday with steak and chips, washed down with shots and pints, and both sides were quite noisy. I did suggest going elsewhere but Jess said it was too late, and besides, she was hungry. So we stayed.

Having looked at the menu and decided on what to eat, I had to go back down to the bar to order our meals and two beers. I also took drinks back up with me. Of course, Jess had attracted the attention of the birthday group and was laughing at something one of them had said as I slid in opposite her. I noticed the other group getting ready to leave, and I overheard mentions of black guys always pouncing on pretty white girls, and then one boy touched my shoulder as he lowered his head to my ear, saying in a whisper to watch that lot, they'll try taking her off, mate, and then they'd gone.

Dinner arrived and Jess stopped answering questions from the next table for a while. The birthday boy and two others went off to the gents, leaving one to guard the table.

Jess told me quietly that it was one lad's 19th birthday, that they were eating here, then going on to a club before 10 p.m. She also mentioned that both the birthday boy and his brother were cute and very good-looking, that all four were at the university here, and that the two brothers were going home to Bristol tomorrow. When they all returned carrying a tray of drinks, I could see which two she meant. Both looked similar, very dark-skinned. The other was not so dark. The one who had remained was a white guy.

When we'd finished eating and just about finished our drinks, Jess popped to the ladies. The boys told me my girlfriend was very pretty. I pointed out that Jess was my wife, and that I agreed. Jess returned and then I went to the gents.

Coming back but still out of their sight, I see Jess standing, ready to go. So is the group of four.

The birthday boy has his arm draped over her shoulder. Jess didn't seem bothered, so I hovered just out of sight to watch the interaction between them. I was stunned to see Jess face him and kiss him. Just a peck on his lips. The brother said something to her, and Jess took a quick glance towards the gents, then turned back to him and kissed him properly. A full-contact kiss. Jess then broke away, saying something to them, then nodding in agreement. Not wanting to be away too long, I made my way back to them, saying to Jess, "Ready love? We need to get going!"

The brother said, "We are trying to get your wife to give Jaxon a birthday kiss but she is refusing until she asks you if it's ok, man. Then we are all going to a club to hear some reggae. I think your wife wants to go dancing. So you come with us, man?"

"Yes, if my wife is going dancing, so am I. Tell us where the place is. We'll meet you there!"

"No man, get a taxi and give this to the driver. He'll drop you at the right place, ok?"

Jess, standing beside the birthday guy, was looking at me and nodding yes so I agreed Smiling, Jess said, "Guess we'll see you there then, as soon as I've changed, yes?"

He said to her, "What about my birthday kiss, then?"

Jess said, "Go on with you. We'll see. Maybe later!"

We all went down and out to the car park. As we parted to head towards my car there were lots of calls to see you soon, girl, and that sort of thing. Jess waved, and 5 minutes later we were back at our hotel. On the way there, I asked Jess, "You seemed very flirty with them, considering we don't know them. What's all this about a kiss?"

"It's Jaxon's birthday today. When you went to the loo, Aiden, his older brother, told me the birthday boy had never been kissed by a girl and asked if I'd kiss him, if only to stop him moaning about it. Of course, it's just a chat-up line and I refused. They asked if we were going clubbing and I told him maybe tomorrow, but we're having an early night. Jaxon said something about how I was lucky because I was going to get laid. He can't even get a kiss on his birthday! So I gave him a quick kiss, saying happy birthday. Aiden said that wasn't a real kiss. Maybe, being married, I'd forgotten how. I just kept hoping you'd come back sooner. Both of them went on about it, so I kissed him slightly harder and told them, That's it! Then they harped on about going clubbing with them, even suggesting that I leave with them now before you get back! Aiden guaranteed I would be well taken care of, and they'd see me back to the hotel before breakfast. You came back and agreed to go. So we'll have to change and go, even if only for a couple of hours. Yeah, are you ok with that, Pete?"

"You wanted to go. You nodded yes quick enough, and you never know, one of them might even be able to dance and keep up with you!"

"Hey, there's four of them, so it's me who has got to try to keep up with them. I've never taken on four guys before. I'll be exhausted when we've finished!"

In the hotel room Jess opened our case and took out my spare shirts, then the red nightie, followed by the baby doll nightie we'd bought earlier today. When I mentioned her bringing two nighties with her, Jess said, "I bought the red one for you, but I was hoping you'd wear the white one for me tonight. Mmm, maybe I could wear the white one to the club. what do you think, Pete? Joking, you've not got anything to change into, so you're making coffee?"

Jess found her short, light blue skirt, a white lacy tie-top blouse, white bra, and white shoes, then she stripped to the black pants. She went into the bathroom with her makeup bag and came out 15 minutes later. Her eyes were made up, light blue shadow with some sparkle effect, mascara, and her usual lip gloss. She sipped on her coffee between dressing, removing her black ones to put on a white thong, the blue skirt, then her bra, pulling the blouse on. It has two small buttons sort of between the boobs and the bottom of the blouse finishes under the bust, with two ribbons from the corners that go around the body in opposite directions and end back at the front where it's tied in a small bow then tucked under so not seen. Back in the bathroom to brush her hair again, I heard 'Oh fuck it.' she comes back out undoing the blouse. Off it comes and the bra too, replacing the blouse. She goes back to look in the mirror.

"Jess says I forgot the bra straps show in this, here," she pointed to where the two buttons are, "and the underside as I move, I'll have to go like this, be okay, won't it, love?"

Having no bra on her, her nipples almost poke through the white lace. Her darker areola is visible and although her bust is firm, at 34c, they do have movement when unfettered, and the lace blouse offers no support at all. Jess put a jacket on, and we're ready to go. Taxi arrived promptly at 9:45 and dropped us outside just 2 minutes to ten.

All four were already there. Introductions were quickly made. Jess already knew their names. Jaxon, 19, the birthday boy. Aiden, his 21-year-old brother. Milo, 19, his friend. Lighter skinned than the brothers. The only white guy beside me was Clive, who was 21. he explained that his brother and a cousin both worked the door there. It's already organized for us all to get in the club tonight as a birthday bash and a tenner each!

Finding our reserved table overlooking the dancefloor, it could seat 8 to 10 people on the u-shaped covered bench seat around three sides. Jess took off her jacket before getting in to sit. There was a sharp intake of breath from both brothers who were standing closest to her when she did. She slid in first, followed rapidly by Jaxon, then Milo. I got on the opposite side, sliding down beside Jess. Doing so enabled me to see that her skirt had dragged up to show a flash of white thong. As soon as she'd stopped sliding along Jess lifted her bum to adjust the skirt.

Next to me sat Aiden, then Clive. As soon as we were all comfortable, Aiden said to us all that we should all chip in £20 for drinks for starters, and Clive would keep us all supplied as tonight's designated driver and would be sober enough to carry the drinks on the tray. Hopefully anyway! This is what we did, except for the birthday boy. I of course paid for Jess, giving the drink order to Clive to write down, and then Jaxon claimed the first dance with my wife. Jess stood, then had to shuttle along to get out. Jaxon, still holding her hand, led her down onto the dance floor.

I noted that actually for a young man, he wasn't too bad a dancer. We all three sat watching them from the table. Clive returned with the drinks. Jess stayed out for a couple more dances with Jaxon before Aiden said it was his turn and moved to swap places with his brother. The second dance was a slower one, allowing Aiden to hold Jess close, twice during which I lost sight of them, first turning to pick up my drink and Jaxon said something so I was distracted a moment or two. The second time they'd moved too far round for my eyes to follow, but Jess had her hands around his neck, but leaning away for him. I realized much later in the evening Jess dancing slower ones like that allowed the others to look down her blouse front at her tits. Aiden's hands at that time were on her bare hips, just where the skirt waistband was.

Eventually, Aiden brought her back to the table for Jess to have her first drink, but strangely Clive stood up so Aiden could get back in. Jess went back in the other direction to return to where she sat before, but Jess stepped over Milo's legs with him holding her hips to steady her, the same with Jaxon, before sitting back beside me with a quick peck on my lips. Her top lip and down between her boobs were sweaty and she drank more than half her beer before putting her glass down.

Banter flowed easily. Jess got up to dance many times over the next couple of hours, dancing with them all but mostly with the brothers. I went to the gents at one point and stood next to Aiden at the urinal. I had to be careful that he didn't see I had purple panties on, but Aiden had no worries about me seeing him shake the snake as he finished. Fuck, he's a big lad, soft but got to be 7"+, clearly much bigger than me when I'm hard!

Returning to the table I spot Jess dancing with Jaxon again. He is behind Jess, her one hand up behind his neck, their heads side by side. Jaxon has his right hand on her bare stomach, holding her body to his, and his left hand is across her boobs, holding her right boob. He sees me coming. He calmly moved his hand from her left to the right, then slid it back, this time inside her blouse, to again fully cup her right boob's bare skin. A grin appeared on his face as Jess did nothing to stop him. That is, till Jess saw me. She immediately broke away from his arms and came to me, taking my hand.

"We need to talk now. Come this way."

"Next time you're fucking off to the loo, tell me. I'll come with you. You know, every time you're not looking they're feeling me up! All of them are kissing me. Jaxon actually fingered me as we sat beside you. You were talking to Aiden. Fuck, what a fucking turn-on! I'm being fingerfucked less than two feet away from you. I'm so fucking wet. Aiden asked me if you're a cuckold, do I fuck men in front of you? I said no, I don't fuck other men only my husband. He said both he and his little brother want to change that and want to fuck me, either here in the guy's toilets or go back to the dorm and sneak in. Or, as Aiden has suggested, we all go back to our hotel, but that's a gangbang. All five of them.

I'm not ready for that. Pete, but I'm so fucking wet and horny. I want you to take me back to the hotel. I just need you and George fucking me because if we stay much longer with what they keep doing to me I won't be held responsible. Both brothers are huge, I'm talking at least 9", and Clive too. I've held his 7"+, very thick cock in my hand. I so wanted to try and suck it there at the table, but I knew I'd never get it in my mouth. It's as thick as a beer bottle!"

I just thought 'Oh fuck, listening to Jess I'm close. Don't let me cum now. Not in my pants. Please not now, not here! 2x2=4,3x2=6,6x12=72. Shit, that was close!'

"Peter, are you listening to me, Pete? If we stay here much longer and if they keep turning me on,

I'm going to get laid over that fucking table, you hear me? Pete, let's get out of here now. I'll go wait outside and find a taxi. You go and tell them I'm not feeling well. Oh, and get my jacket, please."

"That seems awfully rude of you, Jess. you should at the very least come back to say cheerio and thanks for a wonderful evening. You have had a good time, haven't you, Jess? I mean, you sure seemed to be laughing, joking, and mucking around. I can't remember the last time you had such a good laugh with people. Also, don't you owe someone another birthday kiss? Come on, Jess, just come on back and explain you're not feeling 100%, give Jaxon his birthday kiss, and we'll leave. Ok, love?"

"Alright, Pete, I'll kiss him, say thank you, and then we leave, ok? But don't you leave me alone for a second, because we need to get back and into fucking bed!"

So we head back to the table. I can't explain how I feel right now. I'm jealous of the fact that, as Jess has told me, these four men have gotten her really turned on. She's been kissing them all. She told me that she held another man's cock tonight when, I don't know, she even wanted to suck it but was scared to. I witnessed her allowing them to molest her body. I saw Jaxon holding her bare tits in his hand. If she hadn't spotted me, how far would she let him go?

This time when we got back to the table, Aiden and Clive shuffled along so I had to sit at this end, Jess of course climbed over Milo's lap, but this time kept her bum to the table and I think he had his hands up under her skirt. She got to Jaxon's legs and swung one of her legs over, he held her hips. Jess paused leaning down saying 'Happy birthday Jaxon!' then kissed him full contact, lasting a good minute. She broke the kiss but he reconnected, kissing her deeply, the way their mouths moved told me tongues were at work. Her legs started to buckle and she sank onto his lap. Jaxon starts to lean towards the space where Jess should be sitting, taking her with him. She landed on her back, and because she had been straddling him her legs were already open. Jaxon is now lying between them, the hem of her skirt up high enough that we could all see her white thong. Jess began to slide off the bench seat to sit on the floor, the back of the skirt up her back. As Jaxon lifted off I saw he had a hand inside the now loosened blouse from underneath, so as Jess ended up sitting bare-assed on the floor, his hand pinching her hardened nipple, Jess unzipped his fly. Jaxon quickly sat down so no one could see what was going on. Milo leaned on the table to block the view of anyone walking by.

Aiden had moved another few inches closer and sat at a strange angle. Clive got up to go speak to a bouncer. I looked under the table, and, omg, Jess was now kneeling up, hunched under the table skirt at the back, showing a completely naked bum. Her thong was now around one ankle. Aiden had his hand between her legs. I guess finger fucking her. but what truly shocked me was that Jess had Jaxon's black cock in her mouth, which is bobbing with difficulty due to what must be a hard 9" cock in a very restricted space!

The bouncer came over. Jaxon sat upright to cover what was happening and Aiden warned me, so I was also just sitting. The only one of our group missing was Jess, and she had a mouthful under the table. The bouncer is Clive's cousin and tells us that we need to move this somewhere else, offering us a storage room. Jaxon mouthed to him, 'Nearly there, 2 minutes!' then his hand went under the table, his breathing became somewhat erratic and his eyes closed. He stiffened, seconds later sagged, and 2 minutes later Jess knelt on my foot, trying to get from under the table. Standing, she retied her blouse at the front. Took my hand. Kissed me quickly with a hint of cum, the bouncer saying,

"This way, Follow me, folks."

It became obvious Clive had gone off somewhere. Milo said he'd go look for him. Jess, still holding my hand, said, "Get me out of here, Pete. we need to get back to our room sharpish."

The bouncer stopped outside a door that had Private! Keep out! written on it as he walked away, saying "Don't be all night."

Aiden opened the door. A quick glance told us that no way would we all even get in there. It was a narrow space. Jaxon hugged and kissed Jess fully in her mouth, saying "Thank you for making this birthday so special, but I've got to go find Clive. He'll get lost otherwise. Seriously, thank you."

Jess said "We've got to go too. We're tired now. We've got to find a taxi first. It's late."

Jess took one step when Aiden stopped her by holding her wrist, he whispered in her ear, but I could hear him saying to her that he'd been wanting to fuck her all night and he still wanted to come back to our room so she could ride his cock all night long. Jess was shaking her head, no, so Aiden said "You sucked Jax's off, so how about me baby? I'm so fucking hard. Feel it!"

He put her hand on the hard lump across the front of his trousers.

Jess got a sort of glazed look, then she looked at me. I'm not sure if she wants me to stop her or not. I just stood looking at her hand still gripping the big hard lump. Jess let go of the cock, put both hands to his chest and pushed him backwards into the store room, half turned grabbing my shirt and pulling me in with her. Aiden leaned back against the shelving and unzipped himself, lowering the pants down his thighs and a hard 10" of black cock, slightly curved upwards, greeted Jess. She looked back at me and said "Fuck me Pete!" then bent forward at the waist and took Aiden into her mouth.

Jess had told me to fuck her but I'm wearing purple pants. Being purple, they're impossible to pass off as male pants, So what the hell am I to do? Am I to refuse my wife when she told me to? I look at her, as she now has at least half his cock in her mouth. It was so erotic. It was incredibly hard. Probably harder than I've ever been, and I was totally surprised I hadn't cum!

I'm in awe of my wife's ability to take such a large cock so deep into her mouth, watching as it slid so smoothly in and out. As I watched Jess withdraw completely off, she half turned her head, looked at me, and said "Please, Pete, fuck me now. I need cock!"

Without any more hesitation, I unzipped myself, pulled my hard dick over the top of the pants, hooking them under my balls, and at the same time got closer to her bum in the hope that Aiden wouldn't see either my purple panties or my little dick. Jess was exceedingly wet. Having no thong on, the wetness was dribbling down her legs. As I tried to get the head in her pussy, Jess adjusted her stance and pushed back. I'm in her tight little bum hole. She humps twice. I take the hint and fuck her there. She takes Aiden back in her mouth and he holds her head and begins to fuck her mouth. I'm watching as that black cock goes a bit further at each stroke.

I start to cum. I ram my dick in hard, pushing Jess forward. Aiden pushes forward, his cock must be in her throat. I'm Cumming in her ass. Jess struggled, pulling back, coughing, breathing hard, and her eyes watering. She turned towards me and said, "I'm so sorry Peter. I did warn you that this might happen. Please hold me."

She turns and puts her hands on my shoulders as Aiden closes behind her. Jess shuffled back a little bending at the waist. Aiden flicked her skirt up onto her back and held his big black cock in his one hand to show me and to take aim. I'm looking at that 10" black monster sliding very easily into her sopping wet pussy, in one smooth stroke maybe 7" sank into my wife's cunt.