She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 10

Story Info
I submit to an FLR and being an Cuckold.
3.9k words
3.4
5.8k
11

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car stopped and I shouted at Jess, "Divorce - where the bloody hell did that come from?" Her answer was slamming the door as she got out and ran home.

I drove home and parked on the drive, entering the house. I heard Jess upstairs, so I went through to put the kettle on, making the tea in the hope that she'd come down and talk to me, but no. I heard the front door close with a bang and moving quickly to the window, I saw Jess had changed into a sports bra, jogging bottoms, and her running trainers. She has often gone for a five-mile run to clear her head or answer a question in her own mind, so I don't expect her back until after five now.

I went out to the car and brought in our suitcase, the shopping bags, and her shoulder bag, which she always carries as it has her purse, cards, and her phone. I took them over to the table and opened the suitcase to sort the washing, separated the stuff for the machine, and took everything else upstairs except her bag.

Back downstairs and drinking tea, puzzling over this complete change in Jess, three days ago we were very much in love; she spoke of me being her life and that we were solid. Then two days ago, she 'got in' with a group of four lads out celebrating one of the lads' 19th birthday, joining them at a club.

Jess, being the extrovert that she is and one who is often an exhibitionist, loves to dance and is very good too! She was given, possibly unbeknownst to her, an ecstasy tablet that, of course, lowered her inhibitions even further, molesting her, edging her, keeping her excited all the time, finger-fucked to orgasm sitting beside me, getting her so horny that she sucked cock under the table, and was fucked by another big cock while at the club.

Then last night, again under the influence of E's, the two guys used Jess as their slut, one fucking her several times in both her mouth and pussy, and also had me clean her up afterwards, all of which she seems to have enjoyed immensely. She was so turned on, and yes, I enjoyed it; she turned me on too!

After they left, Jess kissed me several times in the bathroom, became angry, and told me to leave her alone. This morning I woke - she was cuddling me, then not talking and walked out, silent all the way home - then the divorce outburst before jumping out the car, fucking off on a run - without a word, thinking about that - it's after 6.30 - she should have been back an hour ago!

Deciding to go and look for her as it is starting to get dark, I drive her most-used route, then a secondary route, even paused by the park, but the gates all locked up, and drove again her favorite route, still no sign despite it now being pitch dark except for street lighting, so head back home.

As I pull onto the driveway, I notice a couple of lights on indoors. Relief washes over me; Jess must be back home! Going in, the hall, kitchen, and landing lights are all on. noticing her shoulder bag is no longer on the table, I call out for her, but hearing nothing, I head upstairs and into the bedroom, but Jess isn't up here but has been while I was out.

Jess has finished unpacking the suitcase. Hanging up over the bathroom door mirror is a hanger with the champagne halter neck and sheer black blouse. In the bathroom by the sink are my shaving bag and her toothbrush; the lid was off the toothpaste, so she'd used it.

Back in the bedroom and laid out on the bed was the blue tennis skirt bought at the charity shop only yesterday, which seems ages ago now, as well as a white crop top, blue boy shorts, and the black hold-ups I'd worn yesterday in town and last night at the hotel. Also, her shoulder bag isn't here, so I head back downstairs to make myself a coffee.

By the kettle, Jess has left me a note saying we need to talk. I'm not sure where you've gone; I have messaged you, but obviously, you're not speaking to me. but I've gone to get us a Chinese; I've not eaten today. My phone rings; I see it's her number and quickly answer, "Jess, I..." Interrupting me, Jess asks,

"Are you at home now? Good, have you read the note in the kitchen? Are you staying there because I need to explain what I said in the car coming home? The run cleared my head. Listen, I'll be back in about 45 minutes, so you have time to do what I said in the note. The messages are true, Pete - I do love you to bits, and I want it to work. Be back soon, bringing the dinner with me!"

My coffee was now cold, so I made another and then sat at the table to finish the note. I read her messages on the phone while waiting for the kettle, basically saying what she'd just said on the phone about loving me and trying to work this out!

The note, however, went on to say that if I was prepared to sit down and talk about our future - if I felt we had a future together - then let us talk it through. But if my behaviour these last couple of days has killed your feelings for me, I will understand, and if you tell me to leave tonight, I'll go to Mom's!

If, by any chance, you still feel the same love we had before Saturday and going to Manchester, Pete I love you deeply, and I want to be with you. If you still feel the same, please go take a shower. I left clothes out on the bed for you. I promise it can work out!

If you're at the table when I get back, you reheat the dinner and serve it up while I go up to shower and change. I so want this to work out for us.

Taking my coffee, I headed back upstairs to do as she asked, showered, shaved, and dressed. I was sitting at the table when Jess came in with our dinner, placing the carrier on the table. I stood up so she could see I'd dressed as she'd told me to. She pecked me on the lips and said,

"Good boy, I'll be five minutes; we'll eat first, then we'll talk, ok, Pete? I love you - love you in that too!"

She turned away and rushed upstairs. Sure, I heard her singing!

Having reheated the Chinese food boxes in the microwave, I opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses, drank my first, and poured another, and finished laying the table. Dinner 'pinged' just as Jess came downstairs; she'd had a very quick shower without wetting her hair, which she had brushed to a silky shine, wearing her recently purchased black negligee-nude underneath except black hold-ups to match those I'm wearing, as instructed. She has also done her face up with the minimum of make-up, hints around the eyes, a bit of pale pink lipstick, and done her best to hide the two large and very obvious bitemarks on one side of her neck. Fuck, she takes my breath away sometimes!

She moved to me while looking at what I was wearing, and that was exactly what she had left out for me: the white crop top. Had Jess been wearing it right now, you'd just see a little under the bust curve as it's the type that normally hangs over the boob. I'm also wearing the blue tennis skirt over black hold-ups and the lighter blue boy shorts. I've even 'tucked' for her, seeing how she likes it when I do.

She pecks me twice on the lips; her breath is minty from the toothpaste, but she also smells divine. I guess she has done the walk-through that she does. She says,

"You look so yummy like that. I have something to tell you, to ask of you, but can we eat first because I'm so hungry? Other than a couple of biscuits at Margret's, I've not eaten anything all day. With that, we sat down and had dinner. Moving to the couch afterwards, I opened a box of white wine.

"Pete, I have something to say, something I have thought about since waking this morning - in fact, since waking Sunday morning after what happened at the club - but I need to know first. If you can still love me after what I did to you this weekend, Do you hate me? How do you feel about your little wife, who loves you so much and acts like a slut for other men,"

"Jess, I love you. I fell in love the first time I saw you at Bobby's wedding, more so when I held your hand walking in the park on our first date. I worshipped you that time in Snowdonia, where we first made love, then the long weekend in the lakes, where I was able to make our lovemaking complete. Then I was so completely and totally in love with you and still am tonight. I'm so--"

Jess, putting a finger to my lips to interrupt, stopped me and said, "Let's see if you feel the same when I've finished what I've got to say, Peter. Just listen to what I've got to say and have to tell you - please, Pete - let me finish first without you saying a word.

You, Peter, are the kindest, sweetest, and cutest man I have ever known. I have been the happiest girl to be married to you. You have loved me, respected me and my feelings at all times, and supported me in my career choice and training. For that, I'm grateful.

Since that first time in Snowdonia when we made love and I knew you were the one, the man I wanted to marry, up in the lakes and you made me Cum, you cared enough to do it the way you did and have done ever since, and I loved it, just as I did when Micky did the same."

I nipped up to the bathroom, had a pee, and returned downstairs. Jess had poured us both full glasses of wine and continued talking.

"You have mentioned a couple of times that I deserve more; that is bigger and better love-making, but I rejected the notion; I thought it was enough; that you were enough; then you bought George home and everything was just great; the sex magic; add Magic Man; and I had everything I needed because, between you and them, my sex needs were covered. When you're here or away, then you gave me Mr. Brown and suggested that I practice, if you remember?

While you were away in Spain, I realized a couple of things, and Pete, I'm sorry if this hurts you. I really don't want to, but:

1) You, by your own admission, are not very big. Sorry, but you do have a small dick, and you do cum way too quickly. Sorry, but it's true!

2) You and I are both submissive. You proved you are a submissive tonight; I told you to dress as you are now, and you have - looking so cute too!

But I never knew I was submissive until that incident in the park. When Les started talking about schoolgirls in uniform, and what a turn they were, my exhibitionistic streak kicked in and I raced back here to change, just so I could tease them both, flashing my pants, maybe even my boobs, and at the same time turn myself on, thinking it would help me when I practice later on.

But then Les started talking filthy, telling me how much I was enjoying Bert molesting me and exciting me with his touch. As soon as Les said I was a slut, that was it; this was what I needed - not kind, gentle, and lovely men like you, but nasty men who treat me like slut-dirty old perverts in a park - that's what I wanted - to be fucked like a slut there and then.

When the guy rang that fucking bell at the park gates, it brought me to my senses, but Les wouldn't let me off that easily; he ordered me to return the next day, with no bra and no pants. I so nearly cried at that moment - I ran back here and masturbated just inside the front door, and again on the bed with George!

I had to return the next day as I'd been ordered to and also told not to wear undies. I was told to be there at the same time for a damn good fucking!

I thought to make it easy for blind Bert, I'd go nude in just a coat. The idea was I'd drop the coat, straddle Bert's lap, fuck him, then lean over the bench for Les to fuck me too because he told me he would. It was then that I began to think. It was because I was being ordered to do things that I had to do them; I had no control. Realizing this, I had hoped to surprise you when you get home later.

On Saturday night, at dinner, you went to order the meal, and Aiden started chatting me up, telling me it was Jaxon's birthday. He told me to give him a birthday kiss. Being told to do something a bit naughty turns me on, so I was getting up to go and kiss him, but when I saw you coming back up, Aiden said that I should have done it when I was told to. Boy, was I getting wet!

After we'd finished eating, you went off to the gents. Aiden said, "Now's your chance to kiss Jaxon; do it now." It sounded like an order to me, so I gave him a quick kiss for his birthday, but Aiden said, "Do it properly on his mouth!" I had to comply, and that's when Jaxon forced his tongue between my lips. Fuck, my knees started shaking, and I got so wet.

Aiden told me to meet him at the club once there, and they knew you didn't react to me dancing with any of them and that I was loving being a slut for them, loved them feeling me up, and it became real fun as all of them fingered me and kept me horny-on-the-edge of Cumming all the time. Milo - with his dirty talk of me enjoying being his slut for the night - very nearly got me into the gents to strip me naked and suck him off, but one of the others took me off dancing.

When I discovered just how thick Clive's cock was and was about to try and suck it, you and Aiden coming back stopped that idea. But Clive told me to suck Jaxon off, so I did. It all just snowballed until I was back in the hotel and you cleaned me up and cleaned another man's jizz from me. That was so hot!

When Milo and Clive turned up at the hotel, I knew that Milo would use me, probably fuck me, and I did want to suck Clive's huge cock. I also knew you wouldn't stop them, or me! Milo kept on fucking me so deep - he made me deep-throat him; he even stopped me breathing - choking me with his cock, and I fucking loved it.

In the shower, we washed each other all over, and again he roughly deep-throated me; he made me rim his bum hole, put my tongue in, tonguefuck his ass, and I loved being such a slut - that was till he got angry, the bite on my shoulder?

He told me he'd taken two holes and it was time to take my ass, but I refused because he'd rip me apart with that cock. Three times he tried to, and when he was biting my neck, the head of his cock pushed tight against my hole. I was so turned on, that I eased back, the head slipping just in. Fuck, it hurt so much, but I wanted it, till he said, "I'm going to hurt you because you'll love the pain slut, all 10" of hard black dick is going to hurt!

It's just like when I tell you to do things, like shower, shave, or even shave it all off, you do it. I told you to try on that red set from Belgium, and you obeyed. I leave out clothes for you to wear; you wear them just like that--a skirt and crop top!

Why? Because you accept the need to obey me when I tell you, and I love being the dominant one here at home.

But I also need to be submissive to others. It turns me on to being made to do things, to not always have free choice, to be told, and to obey. But my darling Peter, that can't be you; you're my husband and hopefully always will be; we're married, we respect one another, we share everything, and you're there for me. But sexually - and hopefully you'll agree - I lead and you follow my lead; you love to make me orgasm long after you have; you seem to enjoy everything I make you do to me because it turns you on.

Like when I sit on your face, making you clean me after you've cum, you even lick and tonguefuck my ass when I sit on you.

I also have a greater need for sex than you do, but not all the time do I or will I need bigger cocks, or others telling me what to do, to be a slut, but it will happen; I need it to happen sometimes; And I think we need it to happen too."

I raised my hand to ask a question. I don't know why I raised it, but I had to wait for permission!

Jess nodded to me to continue as she poured us more wine, so I asked her:

"Does this mean that we don't - by that, I mean, I don't get to fuck you ever again - and that you won't leave me or divorce me if I accept this whole idea that sexually you lead - you fuck bigger men, bigger cocks - be ordered to fuck others and then you order me to clean you up but not fuck you?"

"OMG, Pete, no, I love - first of all, you don't fuck me - we make love, and I love that we do. Oh boy, I hope we will always make love to each other, so we will - as you put it, 'fuck' as we've done in the past, okay? Pete, I'm never going to leave you. I told you yesterday to divorce me because I love you and you don't deserve how I treated you this weekend. I loved it, but you got nothing out of it. And besides that, you're just too nice to have such a slutty wife!"

"Hold on, Jess, you're wrong because I did get something out of it. Ever since Turkey, I thought that you needed - deserved - a bigger and better cock or cocks to give you what you needed - an orgasm! I know I make you cum, almost every time we make love, but I've never given you an orgasm - you've even squirted a couple of times, but not by me, George, yes, but just not on my dick! And I've witnessed you having multiple orgasms on different cocks this weekend, all of which were far bigger and therefore better than mine. The pleasure I got seeing you be what you are to me, a sex goddess, Jess, I love you so much it hurts, and I know that you needed this weekend. To me, it was a privilege to see you so abandoned and receive so much pleasure. I can't wait to see you again! My only demand, Jess, is that you never cheat on me; it must always be us, not just you. Please, Jess, I beg of you!"

"Pete, for me to agree to that and for you to always be there, then you can't keep going away - I mean, you went to Spain for only ten days. I got so randy that I stripped off naked in a public park and was quite prepared to be fucked by two old men - perverts. Shit, I'm getting wet just saying it. But this next one, 24--25 days,

I'd have to move into the City Hotel for the weekend with the door on the latch before you got back home! No, Pete, a week is bad enough, but not that. Quit!

Work locally and be here more - I'm telling you, Pete.

You once joked about me moving a big black man in here to fuck me every night - it might be the answer if you're going to be away so long in the future."

"That can't ever happen, not here or near here; the park was dangerous, far too close, neighbour's seeing; Les could have followed you; he could see you out shopping and still follow you home. Another thing I saw was you getting Milo's phone number, does he know where we live? I don't want him in this house, Jess, please, love."

"Milo is an animal, enjoys hurting people, and tried hard to fuck my ass, despite me saying a definite no. He also threatened to come calling with his friends; I've already deleted his number, and he didn't get mine; none of them did.

Clive left us Aiden's contact details, phone number, and email, in case we want a repeat night out. I'll bin them too, unless you want them to have me again.

But It might be better if we are going ahead with this new arrangement, new vows to start again fresh, no old baggage, what do you think, love?"

"New vows, Jess, meaning what exactly?"

"Changing some of the words to our wedding vows, such as when I said 'To love, honour, and obey forsaking all others', now means yes - love you always, honour you absolutely, obey - yes, you will, forsaking all others - except those I'm fucking with, deep-throating, or making out with - including my lovely, cute husband or wife occasionally!"

"Oh, I see that I'm now to be your part-time wife too, am I, and just how does that work, Jess?"

"Well, Peter, my love, it's 1130 gone; let's go up, and we'll make a start on your training on how to be a good wife."

Taking my hand and we stand, she kisses me, making out for several minutes, cupping my bum under my skirt; she also marked my neck with a bite, her hands everywhere; eventually, Jess says,

"Good boy, you tucked even though I hadn't told you to. Let's go up. I need your lips teasing my nipples and your tongue teasing much lower down. Come to bed, husband, and make love to your wife. Reclaim her. Your wife training can wait for the morning."

12