All Comments on 'She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 10'

by petecoach2435

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

She goes for a run for hours? Hours? Is she trying for for a goddamn marathon? She hasn’t eaten all day but managed to run for hours without food or water and she’s mad because he’s not there when she returns?

She left him a note after disappearing? Hasn’t she heard of “Skip the Dishes” or “Uber Eats”? Who the fuck does she think she is to disappear and then get mad at him? And why didn’t he take his phone? Legit: who purposely leaves their phone at home?

There are so many problems with this, it staggers the imagination. She screams divorce and without dying anything else, leaves.

His reaction? Make tea. She’s gone all day and he goes driving looking for her….where’s HER phone? there is no fucking way she left it at home.

Delete this bullshit and re write it.

seittitgibseittitgibabout 1 month ago

I really do like how their relationship has evolved! A beautiful take on the FLR relationship. Great work, I look forward to subsequent chapters 5/5!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 month ago

I saw this coming in chapter one, it’s like a car wreck with body parts and plenty of blood and guts I can’t look away.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 month ago

@petecoach2435 Oh, I have to ask one more question of you. How come there was no discussion of her being drugged and that being the reason she went over the top she got drugged in the club and she got drugged in the hotel room and so is he but not to the extent that she was. Is he going to bring that up, will he get blamed for not protecting her?

I think she will soon be pumping out kids that are not his because she’s going to want to get pregnant and because he’s not man enough to man up.

RestraindCuckRestraindCuckabout 1 month ago

Eh. This chapter had no flow. Previous chapters had bumps but continued well enough. The sex was hot and a BBC/cuck and cleanup stories are my favorite of all. I even love the bi play but the sissy and cross-dressing is where I'm out. Not my thing or my HW/KH's luckily. I dont watch it and try my best to just skim past it while reading. It's obviously where this is headed. A wig and boob-job aren't too far off I'm guessing. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetecoach2435@petecoach2435
I'm 27, a slight build-met & married to a red-headed 22yo, who was a virgin when we met. I am incapable of giving her an orgasm during penetration as I have got a 5" dick, and suffer premature ejaculation! The Story is of my life since meeting my wife Jess, and how over time o...