She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 14

Story Info
A walk in the park it wasn't!
5.9k words
2.05
4k
8

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up late, and Jess was ready to leave for work. Hearing her downstairs, I grabbed the panties she had left out for me. Pulling them on, I rushed down just in time to kiss her goodbye. She told me the kettle was hot, and she left me a note on my laptop. A quick peck on my cheek, she says.

"You need to shower; I've got to go, see you later, Pete, love you; bye."

I shut and locked the front door so her mother couldn't use the key, and I went through to make coffee. I picked up and started to read the hastily scribbled note, in which Jess thanked me for being a good boy and understanding her needs, how she loved me, and hoped I still felt the same. Consider Mom's office job offer and how much she loves me.

PS: It would be nice if Petrina was still here at about 5 p.m. xxx

I made another coffee to take up with me, and putting the cup down on the dressing table, I saw my face; my makeup was a total mess. Then I remembered how she had squirted and told me to clean up, and my face being there quite some time, I headed for the shower, took a leak, and removed the panties as I sat there. It struck me how I rarely stand to pee at home anymore, automatically sitting just like Jess. Anyway, my hair was washed, I was showered and shaved, and I also checked the rest of my body for stubble. It's not bad yet, but come the weekend, it depends on what she wants to do. Slipping my panties back on and the red negligee from Belgium, figuring one of us has to, and finishing my coffee, I head down to work on my laptop.

Having checked emails, including from work, I did a bit of browsing on various sites looking at feminine clothes--some I'd love to see Jess in, some bodycon dresses, and some other summer outfits that would be ideal for teasing in. I also saw several sexy outfits I'd like to try on. I found out there are places where I can go on overnight courses to learn make-up skills, such as deportment, where a guy can learn to eat, sleep, walk femininely, sit ladylike, and even do speech therapy.

It's only an idea, but Petrina may benefit.

I've also been to some AIRB&B type sites in Belgium for a possible trip there next half-term, I can't get that one nightclub out of my mind. I'm convinced Jess would love it there, with 95% of the males being black and nobody bothered by open-mindedness in public or any sexual frolics and goings on. I'm certain the bouncers won't be saying to take it elsewhere anyway!

Later, having a bite of lunch, I looked at Facebook and noticed a friend request from Aiden, one of the brothers we met in Manchester, the very one who had been the first to fuck Jess apart from me.

I so wanted to delete it but thought that might upset Jess. Besides, if he found me, then he's sure to have found Jess.

It completely ruined my day because although Jess loved her first proper fucking, loved his huge cock, and would probably love another session with Aiden and maybe his brother Jaxon, she is afraid of Milo finding out where we live because he did say about him bringing some friends to visit and fuck her raw, he wants her ass, how he'd make his slut 'airtight'."

Jess has told me twice since our return about how that fucking animal had tried to fuck her bum in the shower at the hotel after giving her an energy tablet (an E), she deepthroated him instead and let him fuck her under the shower, he then tried again when they stood looking in the mirror, by fingering her cunt till she was almost there, all the time turning her on by talking about all the things he and his mates would do to her, how she'd love it all, the gangbangs in the park, how he would order her to do real nasty things, to fuck girls, fuck illegals, making her just seconds to orgasm then biting her neck so that pain would disguise the fact that the head of his cock was over an inch into her ass, she was so close to letting him fuck her there till he said "I'm gonna rip you apart you fucking white whore," She had dropped to the floor to escape and then had sat on the counter at the side of the sink, opened her legs, put his cock in her pussy, hooked her legs around his waist, pulled all 9"of him into her cunt, and made him fuck her! She has sworn never to be near him again and is in fear of him knocking on the door, especially if I'm working away, and it's one of the reasons for her insistence I work locally.

After lunch, thinking how Jess expected Petrina to be here, I went upstairs and followed a YouTube video on eye makeup doing my eyes the same, following that I took off my negligee nightie and put on my front fastening bra with the two inserts, then spent an hour trying on some of Jess's outfits, both her bodycon dresses, not right on me no real boobs, a couple of summer frocks were ok, but various skirt and tops combos were I thought great, deciding to keep on the pink plaid miniskirt I'd gotten her when we were courting coupled with a pink lace top, and following the all pink idea and hoping she won't mind just this once I put on her pair of expensive Lemonade Dolls lace V-Brazilian briefs in pink, part of a bra and pantie set Jess bought herself on our honeymoon, worn once since on our anniversary.

I just realised it's gone at 4 p.m. Jess will be here soon enough. I'd better stop writing this up and do my nails in pink--no false ones today--then think about dinner!

Back downstairs, the kettle is on, she'll be here soon, and I'm wondering what to have for dinner. My phone pinged a text from Jess, it read, 'Gone 4 swim, back 5:45, out for dinner. X'. I misread it twice!

I read she has suddenly decided to go swimming today, and she's out for dinner. She hasn't done her usual regime of running, kickboxing, aerobics, or swimming since before Bristol, except for the short run we did together the other night, and also she's going out for dinner--not we're going, but she is--meaning Jess has a dinner date, wtf, my wife has a date, she's dating somebody, when did that happen, when she met him, hang on, this can't be happening, Jess can't be seeing someone else, can she?

Where is she now, and why this sudden swim thing today? Is she with him now? Has she gone to his place, or maybe even just parked up somewhere, giving him a blowjob? I mean, she loves sucking big cocks; I bet he's black. Fuck it, I got to know. Grabbed by my car keys, I drive down to the sports hall where she most often swims, and I drive around the car park. Yes, that's her car there. I park nearby where I can see her exiting the building and if she's alone.

Sitting there thinking how it doesn't bother me about Aiden and the first big cock fucking her, Clive and Milo at the hotel in Manchester, no problem with Ervan, Abam, or Mark fucking my wife because I was there and we shared her pleasure, but this--this--her dating someone separate from our marriage--it's wrong, she can't!

I thought she wanted Petrina tonight, Sh*t. I just realised how I'm dressed, sitting here with a bra and knickers, a pink top, a pink plaid miniskirt, eye shadow, pink lip gloss, and pink nails, but nowhere near good enough to get away with being anything else but a guy in drag. Hell, what was I thinking about coming out like this? I'll go home and wait for her.

As I start the car, Jess is coming out. A guy is holding the door for her, she's smiling at him, and he's smiling and saying something to her. He is her type, 6'-6'2" and wearing a tight gym vest to show his six-pack and big arm muscles that are bigger than my thighs. Oh yeah, and he's black too!

They separate with a quick wave, and she heads towards her car. He is heading towards me, so I drive out of the parking lot. A mile down the road, Jess catches up behind me, flashing her headlights, then pulls past me, indicating a left turn. I then drove a short way down and right into a country park, and to one side of the carpark, near some bushes, I recognised it as a place used by courting couples to make out away from crowds.

I have even heard that 'doggers' come here at night.

Jess, braking hard, stopped. I pulled in beside her, by which time she had gotten out, coming round to the passenger door, getting in, and angrily looking at me, saying,

"What the fuck are you doing, Peter? Coming to the pool dressed like that in daylight, a busy carpark, half the staff at school there--what if you were seen? I mean, look at you Peter; you're looking like a goddess, fuck it, don't care; kiss me," she leans across, pulling me close and kissing me hard on the mouth. Her tongue slips into mine when the kiss breaks, and she tells me how fucking gorgeous I look, fuck love that skirt on y-hey those are my lemonade panties, for special occasions, ha! This is special, you coming to meet me like this, but why, Pete, sorry, Petrina, why today?"

I asked about her date tonight, "Who was he, and more to the point, why?"

"Wtf you on about, date, date with whom?"

So we sat there, and for the next twenty minutes, I told her about her text message, showed her what she had written, the resulting thoughts that have gone around in my mind since, why I'd come looking for her, and why I'd accidentally come out dressed as I am.

Jess, in turn, first looking at the text explained that it was a text, a short message that she missed the question mark off after dinner, she was asking if we were going out for dinner, and she also thought it brilliant that I was jealous! she said,

"Come on, seeing how you dressed up for me, let's take a walk. We'll go down by the pond and I'll explain how very much I love you, how I'll never leave you, or go on dates with anyone but you Petrina, unless, of course, you ever tell me to and truly cuckold you. But I'm not Margret next door and I'm not planning on locking you up, caging you, denying you sex or orgasms, nor putting you in a French maid outfit as she has with Jon, she allows him to cum once a month but only if he is a good boy to both her and any of her three black bulls.

That can't happen with us because I love it too much when Pete fucks my ass. Come walk with me, Petrina."

We get out, and I'm reluctant to leave the car. Jess comes around and takes my hand. My skirt is, well, mini, like maybe 2" below the gusset of the panties, very much a cosplay schoolgirl plaid skirt type, and I'm terrified someone will see me, but Jess says,

"You look incredibly sexy Petrina, and right now I want to walk down by the pond and make love with my girlfriend, but I'll settle for a stroll around the pond, then pick up fish and chips, go home, and then make love to my girlfriend, I'll take my date and that's you, mistress, to bed!"

We walked around the pond, and we were whistled by a group of lads playing footie on the playing field over the fence. Jess waved, then flipped my skirt up as I turned away. I told her off as anyone could see I was male, but she says, "Not at this range they can't, besides, at their age they wouldn't care, a blowjob is a blowjob no matter who does it."

"You would, wouldn't you, Jess, you'd suck 'em all off? Wouldn't you young or old, out here in a park, you'd suck them all?"

"Listen, Peter, you enjoy cum in your mouth and not just yours, I love feeling it hot fresh from the cock, I love to feel that cock about to shoot how it expands, pulses, and becomes harder still; you should try it sometime; you might even enjoy it as I do, and yes, in the boys case, I'd consider it part of their education, I am a teacher, so I teach, the problem with those boys is maybe I might be their teacher!"

Ten minutes later, we're back at the cars but stopped still just in the tree line. Jess is snogging me. She unzipped her hoodie and folded the cups of her lace bra so that, like a shelf, both boobs rested exposed on top of them. I'd already sucked, nibbled, and pinched on both nipples, but we're still snogging. She has my bum in both her hands when car headlights light us up. We stop the kiss as she pretends to nibble my ear, really watching the car drive around in a big circle, then coming to a stop twenty-five feet away, we think cops, especially as lights held us floodlit for at least a minute. Jess let go of my bum and pulled her top across to cover her bare tits. The lights went off.

We both move towards the cars when the possible cop opens his car door steps out and closes it. In the brief seconds his internal light was on, I saw he was taller than either of us, but he's not a big man but is a man of colour, maybe Asian, not sure yet. As Jess and I separated to go to our cars, the guy spoke for the first time, saying,

"Just a minute ladies, step this way and let me see you both. I saw what you two were up to in there, you know. Are you on the game, you tarts after business, yeah?"

Jess had to do the talking, and still thinking he was a cop, we both moved towards the front of my car as he stepped nearer to us, she says.

"Look, officer, we're not hookers or prostitutes; we're just friends out for a walk and now heading home."

"Didn't look like you were walking when I arrived, looked like you were trying to attract a man's attention by flashing some fine tits at me as I drove in, going home, you say, and where might that be, ladies? Not local, as I have not seen you here before."

"No, not local, we live in H*****, we just met up here to walk around the pond, that's all."

"Oh, got a bit carried away did we, undressing, feeling her arse, feeling randy now, I bet 'eh ladies, now how about you showing me your tits while your girlfriend here, can work on this,"

He had unzipped his trousers, which fell open wide, and although twilight we could just make out his 5" to 6" semi-hard brown cock, and Jess had till now held her hoodie closed with one hand across under her bust, still thinking cop, she opened the hoodie, showing him her boobs. I'm beside her and can see her nipples are rock-hard, pointing straight at him. Then she took one step forward and knelt, lifting this copper's dick, it's thickening, and maybe a good 7" now. As Jess tries to swallow it in one go, managing about 5", she works it a couple of minutes before he calls a halt, saying,

"Whoa, slut, it ain't no race, now get up here and give me your tits, and you fucking get here and finish what she started."

"Yes, officer, but she's lesbian, she doesn't."

"Yes, she does now, come on, kneel bitch, and you take the fucking jacket off now!" We both now realise he's not the police, but he is getting a bit angry, not knowing how mad he will get, Jess says to me.

"Better do as he tells us, Tina, just do it, and let's get out of here before any more turn up."

Jess, bless her, moved in close and started snogging him as he grabbed her tits, he was mauling them and I saw him pinching her one nipple hard, so she mutters, 'Yes, oh yes,' he tries to push her jacket off her shoulders, but she's not letting him, he then moves her to one side slightly and says to me, "Fucking told you to get on with it, and you better not bite bitch."

I kneel, and gravel digs into my knee, I put my hand around this cock, being this close I can see it now and it's completely hard 7"+ not so thick, sliding my hand up and down along its length, I reach with my other hand to fondle his balls that are hanging well down below, it crossed my mind that it'd be awkward trying to 'tuck' these, suddenly a hand touched the top of my head slid down towards the back push it forwards, the tip of his cock pushes against my lips, the man told me to "open bitch, now" he pushed in about 3" and eased back by 2" then his hand gripping tighter to the back of my head pulling it closer, he's pumping, fucking my mouth fast, I'm starting to gag, heaving heavily trying to pull away, it eased back only an inch, paused 1,2,3, then both his hand's ether side of my head, the back of my head hitting his car, him saying 'Fucking slut, drink it' he is Cumming in my mouth, I'm still heaving, Jess is hitting him on his back, car lights coming along to road then slowing down, he's now opened his car door, Jess trying to hold closed her jacket to cover her tits, I'm on all fours, being very sick, my throat is hurting, Jess is helping me up, saying we'd better go, you okay? This might be real cops, so quick, go straight home, and I'll follow you, okay?"

We made it home. Jess opened the door as I got out of my car, and she had the kettle on by the time I shut the front door. She was pouring herself wine but came to me, hugging me to her and kissing me. She unzipped her jacket, saying,

"Sorry Peter, that shouldn't have happened, that bastard could have hurt you, and he wasn't even a copper."

"It wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have been out in the first place. I mean, look at me in this skirt, I look like a fucking hooker."

"Yes, a very sexy-looking hooker. I can't believe you actually went out looking for me in that skirt; it barely covers your panties, I mean, my best panties, look good on you, I must say."

"Thank you, sweetheart, for trying to protect me, talking to him, answering for me, calling me Tina, and blowing him instead of me!"

"Answering was easy, but when he told me to strip off my jacket, to give him my boobs, I'd already started to get wet, and then when he ordered you to suck him, I got turned on enough to fuck him. Sorry, Pete, you had already made me horny before he turned up, but I knew I had to stop him using you, so I tried, Actually, he had quite a nice cock, nice size, but he was getting wound up, so I had to tell you to do it!"

"I know, thanks anyway. I feel dirty now. I think I'll go brush my teeth and take a bath. Coming up."

"Good idea, Pete; I'm starving, You get in the bath, and I'll go for fish and chips. Yeah, you want?

"No, stay here with me Jess. Call for a pizza or Chinese if you want."

OK, how do you fancy a bucket of chicken drumsticks and chips?

I'll bathe with you and wash your hair, it will relax you."

"Sounds perfect, Jess; just stay with me."

"Alright, I'll stay here on one condition. Pete, I will stay here and wash your hair.

After we've eaten, we go to bed. You have to make me cum twice--no, make that three times--before you fuck me and I allow you to cum. I know it frightened you, but fuck, it sure turned me on, so deal?

I said "Deal." and made my way upstairs, leaving Jess to call for dinner. By the time she joined me, the bath was running and I'd stripped down to her expensive pink panties that felt so soft on my skin, and in the mirror, they looked fantastic on me, tucked as I was with no signs of my manhood, so damn sexy!

She came into the bathroom, adding some bubbles to the bath that filled the air with a heavenly scent. Seeing as I'd not taken her panties off yet, she said,

"They look good on you, I'll let you keep them. I have a matching bra you can have too. Now take them off and get in so I can wash your hair. You're back at work tomorrow, remember?"

I did as she told me and took them off. Jess had beaten me into the bath, so I got in between her legs and lay back against her boobs. It felt so good, and with her arm over my shoulder and fingers playing gently with my nipple, it was really relaxing!

I was drifting off to sleep when she said that she was sorry that my first encounter with giving a blowjob was violent, but I told her I didn't want to talk about it now--or ever; I was humiliated enough by having to kneel on the stones, forced to open my mouth, he choked me right away by forcing it all in at once, he still was as I was being sick, being forced like that--it was horrible; I hated it!"

"But omg, you looked so fucking sexy down there, in your tiny little skirt, flashing your pink knickers and your pale hands sliding up and down his black cock like that, and then when you opened your mouth and I saw how much cock went in, fuck I so very nearly orgasmed, till the bastard went fucking mad pushing me away like that, banging your head on the car. I thought he was killing you, god, I'm so sorry I forced you."

12