She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Said I don't wanna talk about it ever, please drop it and just wash my hair, I want to go to bed and hold you!"

Jess washed my hair, then I washed hers, kneeling in the bath facing each other, making out at the same time. She touched my hard dick with a soapy hand, and I moved back, shaking my head. Then I stood up, and she kissed the head, then stood up herself, showered all the soap off, and got out.

After drying me, Jess held the pink pants so I could step into them, pulling them up to my thighs. She watched me carefully push each of my balls one at a time back into my body, then tucking myself down as she pulled them the rest of the way up, saying as she did so,

"Good boy, I love how you do that, all nicely packed away, Petrina my love."

Taking my hand and leading me to the dressing table, she dried my hair while I removed the pink nail varnish from my nails. The doorbell sounded, and Jess hurriedly put her kimono on, went down, collected the bucket of chicken and fries, and bought them up.

Just this once, we ate dinner in the bedroom, she even went down to make coffee, and then we went to bed.

In bed, we kissed for a while, then I moved down to her boobs, taking each nipple between my lips, nibbling at first, then sucking them quite hard, drawing the blood fully into her nipples, then nipping hard enough for Jess to gasp as she put a hand behind my head to hold me there, saying,

"Yes, my darling, harder-yes, Pete, now fuck me, I want you to fuck me!"

"Not yet, my little slut, I want you sitting on me, sitting so I can get you ready for big cocks. Come on, you teasing little bitch, you were teasing me in the bath, trying to make me spurt, but I'll cum after you have fucked Brown's big cock, then I might, but not before!"

Laying on my back, Jess eagerly knelt above my head, lowering her wet pussy onto my tongue, allowing me to lap at the source of her nectar. As I did, it became wetter, and her movement became more rapid and harder too, till her clit was hard against my nose, and she came, flooding my mouth with her cum. Slowing to a halt, she fell to the side, saying,

"Phew, that was nice. Now it's Mr Brown's turn. Here, use him. Be nice and gentle now, love."

"Nada, Nix, nope, you fucking want it rough by a black man; you'd better do it, you're the slut!"

At that, Jess climbed back on top of my chest, sliding down to my belly, holding the real-feel dildo she licked it, then said,

"You try, Petrina, you get it hard for me. Here you go, practice, my darling!"

Putting the tip against my lips, she said,

"Slut, open your mouth, and suck my cock--just the head for now!"

I did so, sucking it as she fed it in and out, taking it only to my gag point. Several times she did this to me before taking it in her mouth to over 2" more than I could.

She leans down to kiss me hard on my mouth before shuffling down to my thighs, positioning the balls of the dildo between my thighs pushed up against my tucked dick, nodding to tell me to close my legs, clamping Mr. Brown more or less upright, and raising herself. Jess has one hand holding my shoulder, the other manoeuvring the tip into place, then she drops down, taking 4" or 5" in one go. Still, with her hand there, she humps and sways a couple of times, lifting again, this time moving her hand away. As my horny wife lowers her pussy onto Mr Browns 10", allowing for the bit clamped between my legs plus the natural gap between us, she must have 6", then sitting more upright, Jess must now be riding 7" quite hard and rapid before crashing down on my chest, breathing heavily and gasping a bit.

I felt the wetness spreading on my panties, I tried to force my hand in to feel if Jess had quirted, till she said,

"Mmm, don't move yet, I'm going to cum again."

At that, she starts to hump, slowly to start with, kissing both my chest, neck, and then face, but rapidly building up to,

"I'm coming, O fuck, I'm gonna cum.

then burying her head in my neck, I feel the hot flush spread through her cheeks, she's humping faster, then stops, twitching, a couple more little jerks, then stops, and just lay there, the wetness spreads!

For more than five minutes, we lay like that, Jess on top of me, her legs down outside of mine, Mr Brown buried deep in her vagina, our mounds and chests tight together, her boobs squashed, her head in the crook of my neck, her breathing now slower. I thought she had gone to sleep like that and was getting heavy, but when I tried to ease her off me, she stirred enough to murmur,

"If you do that, I might cum again, just wait for a minute. The deal was that you had to make me orgasm three times, not five. You made me cum five times, and that last time--wow, I'm exhausted now!"

She lifted enough to free her pussy and rolled to one side of me, doing so by taking hold with one hand, Mr Brown, and said, "Oops, your knickers are a bit damp there, you didn't cum already, did you? Fuck, I'm all sticky and wet. I'll have to go and wash. Give me your panties and I'll swill them too."

I rolled towards her, putting a hand on her pussy lips to collect a bit of her cum, then licking it off my hand.

"Don't go, please Jess. I'll clean you up. Let me."

I moved down, getting between her legs, which she opened, and I began to clean up her wetness. She, in turn, raised her knees and spread them. I tongued her hard little nub, making her twitch several times and refilling her pussy with her juices. I tongued deep into her pussy. I tongued her bum as deep as I could.

We ended up where I was on my knees. Jess has hooked her legs back high on her chest, her pussy and bum holes facing up to the ceiling, and I'm tonguing both holes. Jess suddenly says,

"Stop, stop a minute, I'm going to cum again, stop, let me up."

She let go of her legs and held her arms out for me to pull her up. I was still on my knees as Jess rolled up to kneel with her knees outside of mine, my arm around her lower back, she dipped her head to kiss me on the lips, then mouthed 'Wait' to me, lifted, my nose between her boobs, her one hand went behind her trying to find my hard-on, but frustratingly, she can't as I'm still tucked into my now wet pink panties, Jess let go, falling back, her legs spread, saying,

"For fucks sake. I told you to take them off before, do it now quickly, before it's gone."

At that instruction, I stood up and pulled off the panties, allowing my dick to pop up upright. I had to ease one bollock out of its hiding place, and the other followed of its own accord. Jess, meanwhile, had now rolled onto all fours and had George just in her wet pussy, two strokes, and he's in 4" deep on speed two. She looked over her shoulder, making eye contact with me, and said, "Ready?" I nodded to her and moved in behind her, holding my dick to her bum hole.

"Wait, just wait."

I'm on hold, waiting, listening as the pace of George increases, her breathing increases too, then Jess pushes back onto my dick, 4 plus inches sink straight in, she pulls away slightly and pushes back again, taking all of me and saying,

"Cumming, oh boy, I'm fucking cumming now."

I'm shooting hard deep in her arse, and we both fall forward to be flat on the bed. I quickly softened enough to fall out of her. A moment later, Jess jerked,

"Erk, it's running down to my fanny, it's cold."

She then rolled onto her back, opened her legs, and said, "Please love."

I go down yet again and soon clean up the mess I've made. Later, moving up to lay side by side, her head on my chest, she says to me,

"I can't believe you did that."

as she played with my soft and sticky little man, now only about 3.5", as she said again,

"I don't believe that my lovely little man here has given me six orgasms, six!

I mean, on our honeymoon, you only made it happen three times in one night and only got to four once since, so wow, tonight, six times, stud!"

I giggle, and she laughs with me. I'm giggling and repeating,

"Stud, stud, she says, Aiden's a stud, Mr Mark Tully is a stud, no, Jess, I'm no stud; your big black men are all studs with their bigger, blacker cocks, they're the fucking studs!"

"No Pete, don't be like that, please love; they're indeed bigger, sometimes better than you, but only in as much as their size--the size of their cocks ramming my pussy, you mentioned Aiden.

Aiden the first after you, my first ever black cock, 10" of hard cock suddenly ramming into my very wet cunt that they'd all been messing with for over two, three hours keeping me on edge all the fucking time, then when you came in like, 30 seconds and Aiden took over, fucking hell Pete, I felt the size like twice as thick, veins sticking out, I could feel each one, and you don't have veins.

His 7 or 8" sliding up inside me is about the same as feeling you slide up my bum, it's tight, nice and tight, but Aiden made me cum three times in that one shag. The first time as he went in, I was cumming at the start of his fuck, and I told you it was the best fuck ever.

Even that fucking animal, Milo, and his big cock was so fucking good, and I orgasmed twice with each fuck. You know, I came twice before we even came down to smoke the weed, he'd made me cum on his fingers in the bathroom, again when I sucked and tried to deepthroat him, all before coming down to you.

And Mark too, I cum twice sitting on his lap when you went missing, twice again as he made you watch us in the main hall, again before dropping us off, and you watched him strip me naked in his car. I was constantly cumming until he came so deep in me, it was wonderful.

And fucking Ervan, his big cock, twice each time except the first--that one I orgasmed before it was all in, twice more during, and again as he shot that first load--remember, it took you ages to clean all that one out of me!"

"Thanks, Jess, I feel real good; I mean, I'm inadequate, and you rub it in."

"Wrong Pete, I'm sorry, not what I meant at all.

I've had sex with six different men other than you right, all of them much bigger than you; all of them gave me multiple orgasms, and I loved it all.

Brilliant sex, you have tonight given me brilliant sex, multiple orgasms--fucking six times I've cum-six! And the one big difference between them and you is that you care, you care about me and they didn't, and I fucking love you. Got it, stud, I love you!

Now come on, we'll have a shower together, both at work tomorrow, and if you're good, I might let you fuck me before you go. Then your cum running out of my bum all day will remind me of your little man, keeping me so turned on.!"

I did fuck her tight bum this morning, thinking about all she said last night as I'm parked in this layby for three hours. Good job I bought my laptop, had time to do this write-up and post it and then researched Belgium and African safari holidays. I only need to win the lottery!

12