She Did

Story Info
She ended their marriage. He got a pound of flesh.
2.6k words
4.09
123.8k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arsawyer
arsawyer
445 Followers

I was finishing up a bid for concrete work for a mini-storage facility that a client was going to build. I have a concrete business, you know building foundations, driveways, curbs for sub-divisions. Any kind of concrete projects, my business can do it.

As I hit send in my email account, my fifteen year daughter knocked on the door frame. "Daddy, can I talk to you?'

I turned my chair around to face her. "Of course you can." I smiled at her and that would be my last smile for the day.

She relayed to me how she was sure that her mother had a boyfriend, as she called it. Since I work outside in the at all day, I go to bed early, and get up early so we can work before it gets too hot outside. She said that her mother gets 'all secretly' on her cell phone after I go to bed. She asks her mother who she texts at night, and her mother told her, 'a friend'. My daughter had heard rumours at school that some of the mothers had seen my wife with another man in restaurants, and she had seen a car like her mother's at a motel while riding home in the carpool from school.

To say that I was angry doesn't come close to what I felt. I tried to smile. "Thank you, baby. I will look into it."

"What are you going to do, daddy?"

My reply was honest. "I don't know, but starting now, I will find everything she says or does suspect."

"Bubba and I have talked about it. If you divorce, we will live with you. We know what ever this is, you won't stand for it."

A few minutes later, my wife came in from work. She teaches junior high English at our son's school. With school officially ending at noon on Friday, she carried a bundle of papers, and came into my office and gave me a light kiss. "I'll be up late tonight grading these papers. God, I hate having to do this so we can close out grades by Thursday afternoon. I love summer break, but getting there sometimes isn't worth it."

Everything seemed normal that evening. My wife came to bed at midnight, I woke as she entered the bed, and looked at the clock. My wife denies that she snores, but she does. When I heard her snoring, I got up, and walked to her nightstand, and got her cell phone. I went into the bathroom and sat on the toliet seat lid, and opened her phone. She had a lot of calls to Sheri, the teacher that teaches AP English across the hall from her classroom. They had been teaching partners for years. I looked at her text messages, and there wasn't anything amiss, but when I looked at her Trash file, I hit jackpot.

People forget to delete their Trash file on their phones. They think removing them from messages deletes them. From the messages in the Trash file, it looks like Sheri in her phone isn't Sheri, but a man. I copied and sent the texts to her sd card, and removed it from her phone, and put it in mine, and uploaded them.

There were texts going back almost a year, and I had no idea. Over the course of a year, she had met this man every Tuesday and Saturday morning at a 'no-tell motel' just outside of town near where she taught at.

I reached out to a PI that I knew. I would pour him a new driveway for cost, and give my men and mine labor for free, if he would get me pictures and video from the 'no-tell motel' to prove her infidelity.

The school year came to an end on Friday, and my wife was celebrating with the girls that evening, so Saturday morning I got a call from my PI that he had everything that I needed, and I owed him 200 bucks that he gave the motel clerk for access to the room before the couple arrived.

I met him around noon to reimburse him, and receive the photographs and video. He said it was the easiest work he had ever done. The clerk told him that they were regular customers. I had the man's name and credit card number.

The internet is a wonderful thing, I thought as I googled Chad Stevenson. It didn't surprise me that he was the husband of another teacher at my wife's school. What did surprise me was it was the husband of her teaching partner, Sheri Stevenson. Stevenson worked in sales and as I was aware always dropping by the school bringing snacks and treats for the teachers. I was the guy that fixed the concrete basketball courts and tennis courts but no one thanked me, but a bear claw wins every time.

Sunday afternoon as my wife napped, I looked at her phone again. It seemed that his wife was taking the kids to grandma and grandpa's for the weekend. He wanted to have a real date with my wife, and I was going to have to like it. "Cuck Cuck' he wrote.

He was right, I was going to like something, but it wasn't what he thought it was.

I got a text Monday morning from my wife saying that she was taking our kids to her sister's to go camping with them for the weekend. We'd have the house to ourselves. Since I knew what she had planned for Friday, I didn't plan on any surprises from them. I left the job site, and went to our business attorney. He called in a junior partner that specialized in family law.

I planned to have my wife and loverboy served at my house on Friday when he planned to pick her up for their date. That was my surprise for the loving couple's first official date.

The only thing I was unsure of, was whether to tell Sheri or not. She would find out on Friday that I am sure of.

Tuesday morning before heading to the job site, I unhooked a couple of fuel injectors so my wife's car would run rough. She called me around ten am telling me her car would run right. I told her I would look at it when I got home. She was mad as a hornet when I got home. I guess she was mad because she had to cancel her bootie call.

She dropped our kids off Thursday evening to her sister's place. I waited for her at home. When she came in, I drug her to the bedroom, and I tried to wear her out. No foreplay, just fucking. Hell, it's my last time with her and I didn't care if she was satisfied or not.

At first she was excited about it, but after a while she didn't like that I wasn't making love to her. She said she was demeaned by how I treated her that night. It was nothing like she and her lover had planned to demean me the next night. I would eat or drink anything that she had in the house for fear of being drugged or worse. The was a high level of disrespect for me in his messages to my wife.

I checked with my attorney Friday morning to make sure that everything was ready for Friday night. I kept thinking about his wife. She had always been nice to me when I met her at the school, so I had my attorney make papers for her, just in case she needed representation in a divorce.

We finished up on site around lunch time on Friday so took the crew out for lunch. I had a lot of time to kill before I was expected home that afternoon. It was almost two pm when I chickened out and called his wife. I had gotten her number from the school secretary earlier that morning.

"Hello, is this Sheri. This is Marissa's husband."

"Yes, it is. Can I help you?"

I paused. "Are you using speakerphone?"

"Yes, I am driving my family to spend the weekend with my parents."

I replied. "I don't want to bother you while you're driving so can you call this number later when you get where ever you're going."

There was silence for a few moments. "This is kinda cryptic, but It'll be at least an hour."

I went to the bank and opened a new account for me and transferred half of our money, then I waited in Coffee Cafe for over an hour before she called me back. I was afraid they would make me leave I had sat there so long. Once she called, I told her everything that I knew about her husband's affair with my wife.

She was upset. It wasn't his first affair, but it was going to be his last according to her. She was pleased that I had my attorney draw papers for her as well. They would be served together this evening.

I wanted her to know that I planned to get my 'pound of flesh' out of her husband. She said that she understood, and she might want a half-pound for herself.

I texted the attorney information to her.

She wanted me to wait for her before confronting them, but she had a three hour drive to get to my house. I told her I would try my best. I knew that she was headed back to town, but I was not sure she could make it before my wife and her husband tried to cuckold me publicly.

When I came home, she was in the shower. I grabbed some clean jeans and t shirt and showered in the kid's bathroom. I dressed in there, and put my steel toed work boots back on. Yep, that's why I would need them.

I put my cell phone on record and place it on the bookshelf facing the front door.

At around quarter to seven, my wife came down the stairs. She looked beautiful on the outside. My wife had a short torso and long legs which her short LBD showed off. I played along.

"I didn't know that we're going out tonight. I'll go change."

She smiled an evil smile. "You're not going out tonight. I am. I have a date tonight, and I will probably not be home until tomorrow or Sunday."

"So I am expected to stay home and wait for you to come home?"

That evil smile again. "That is it exactly."

The rage that I had held back bubbled to the surface. "It that's what you think then you don't know me to well."

I heard the car pull up outside. She looked out the window. "He is here. I will see tomorrow maybe."

I got in front of her at the front door. "No. You're not going anywhere. My wife doesn't get to 'date' other men."

She tried to get around me several times and failed. She backed away and pulled out her cell phone and sent a text.

The front door opened and there he stood. Dressed in an expensive black suit that mirrored my wife's LBD. I would guess that he's a couple inches taller than me, but I am thicker and stronger from working concrete every day. I let him push me from behind into the living room.

"Ole man, what are you doing. Tonight, she is mine, and you will have to take it. She will still be your wife, but after tonight, she is my lover, not yours." He smirked as he said it.

We argued and shouted at each other for a few minutes. My wife amused at two men arguing over her. It ended with the ringing of our doorbell.

A man stood in the open doorway.

I said, "Come in."

He walked to my wife and ask her name. She stated her full name, and he handed her an envelope. "You are served." Snapped a photo, and turned to Stevenson. "Are you Chad Stevenson?"

He looked at the man with anger in his eyes. "You know I am."

"Yes, you are served." And placed the envelope in Stevenson's right hand.

At the door, he turned and added, "Have a good night."

My wife didn't look at her envelope, but Stevenson did. He threw the papers on the floor, and charged at me. "You motherfucker, I'll kill you!"

I let him hit me with his right fist. I have been in many fights, and I can take a punch.

He was startled when I shook off his punch. I drew back my right fist, and slammed it into his nose. It crunch easily, and blood shot out down his shirt.

Bent over holding his nose, I used my steel toed boots to rearrange his ball sack. He dropped to his knees, and continued to pound his face. I don't think it will ever be the same.

Breathing heavy, I turned to face my scared wife.

Fear was across her face. I had never scared her before, this was a side of me that she didn't get to see. "Baby, you wouldn't hurt me, would you. It was a mistake. He seduced me. I couldn't help myself..." And I heard someone at the door.

"You won't hurt me will you?"

The woman entered the door pausing to pick up a snow globe from the end table.

I smiled at my wife. "No, but she will." I pointed toward the door.

"Oh, shit...." My wife whispered before the snowglobe shattered across her face.

Sheri Stevenson smashed the snowglobe into my wife's face on the left side. I huge gash bled freely from the wound.

I had never seen two women fight before. My wife couldn't defend herself from Sheri Stevenson's onslaught. She punched my wife's face, tore her dress at the shoulders, clawed at he eyes leaving bloody scratches. Once down with my wife on the floor, she kicked her ribs over and over.

After a bit, I pulled her off my wife and held her while she cried.

It wasn't long before the police arrived. A neighbor had called in a domestic fight was out of hand. I grabbed my phone and went to the police station. My wife and loverboy were taken to the hospital.

The police took our statements, and after viewing my video from the cell phone. They saw that I had defended myself, but Sheri's rage was something different, but the officers understood her rage of finding out that her husband was a cheater. The police released us and told us to not leave town.

Our spouses did not press charges. I am sure that he didn't want to ever see me again.

Our divorce went easy. Our house was paid for so I gave up the house for her not getting any ownership in my business. I was generous with our investments giving her 60%. The kid's and I moved into a nice three bedroom ranch with a swimming pool. I haven't seen my ex-wife since our day in court. I don't plan on dating until the kid's are out of the house,but you never know.

I have to hand it to Stevenson. He is a smooth talker. He got Sheri to take him back again. I saw him at the grocer, and he abandoned his shopping cart and left the store. I laughed as I watched him leave. He in a way didn't destroy my marriage.

She did.

arsawyer
arsawyer
445 Followers