She Did It For Us

Story Info
Wife finally gave in to having sex with a stranger.
3.3k words
4.05
25.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A True Story

I've been married a very long time to a wonderful woman. We have been together since graduating from school. Raised kids, have grandkids, and a nice life.

But that's not what this tale is about.

Our sex life has been through a lot of phases with the usual ups and downs. Together we tried to please and fulfill our wants and desires. It wasn't always easy, took trust and understanding to get through it all.

I have always been the person who wants to explore sex as much as possible. And I've always wanted a partner that would explore sex with me. That hasn't been easy on Leah. Leah is a very beautiful woman. Dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin, five foot four, nice big breasts, very nice shape. A full figure of a woman with a natural sexuality that others can sense.

I always had the fantasy of seeing her with another man.

When I brought it up the first time she was stunned and then accused me of not desiring her anymore. The truth was I was desiring her even more. I brought it up at different times and tried to explain the reasons the best I could.

We both enjoyed watching porn. She was more drawn to girl/girl which was fine with me. Lesbian porn really made her wet, dripping wet. Straight porn and lesbian porn would really get the mood going. She admitted that there were a couple of actresses that she'd go to bed with if she had the chance.

We went to a couple of strip clubs over the years. Had to be classy ones, like in Printer's Alley.

She had a good friend that she worked with whose husband and she had been to swingers parties. We even went to a swingers' party, but she was too intimidated to do anything but watch.

There were times when we were having sex I'd ask her if she wanted to try a stranger's cock. Sometimes she'd admit she would. Sometimes when we were coming home for dinner she'd say things like, "Oh no, my husband's home. What are we going to do?" I'd reply with, "It's ok, we'll let him watch. He'll like to see what happens."

It took a little while, but eventually, she started getting interested in the idea. I asked her did she had any certain person in mind. I assumed there was a certain guy that she was close friends with. When I mentioned him, she said no, that she didn't see him as someone she'd have sex with.

That left it up to me to find someone. Someone that she would be comfortable enough with to actually go through with it. There were a lot of guys I knew wouldn't work. But there was one guy, Ray that I had a friendship with who I thought would be a good choice. He and I had talked about this subject at length. I had considered him long before she had really warmed up to the idea. When I told him that it looked like she was willing to go through with it, he said he was willing too.

Ray was a tall man. He was solidly built, short beard and short hair. He was taller than me and heavier. I was sure Leah would like the way he looked and his demeanor.

I told Leah that I had someone in mind and if she was really okay with this we'd set up a meeting. She was a little apprehensive but she was willing to at least meet and see how that goes first.

So far, so good.

The plan was to meet for dinner. If that goes well and everybody is still in agreement, we'd all come back to the house. I was so nervous, I know Leah was and I'm sure Ray was also.

The restaurant was close to the house. It was further for Ray to come, but he was okay with the drive. We arrived before he did and were waiting to be seated when he came in. I introduced the both of them and there was the usual awkward chit-chat. I was glad when they called us to be seated. Once seated, drinks ordered, menus read, and meals ordered we all relaxed. The dinner went well and I started to get a good feeling about the evening.

After the meal was finished and the dishes removed, Ray excused himself to go to the men's room.

That was actually a planned move so I could see where Leah was at.

'Well, what do you think?"

"He seems like a nice guy," she said.

"I've always found to be a pretty good guy. Are you still willing to go through with this?"

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes, I'm fine with the whole thing."

"Ok then, I guess we'll see what happens next."

A few minutes later Ray came back with a look on his face that was asking what was going to happen. I told Ray that I guess it's time to leave and head to the house. He could just follow us there, he had directions if we got separated.

The drive home was quiet. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I was trying to read Leah's body language. I could tell she was nervous. I remember back when we left the swinger's party, how she reacted on the way home. It wasn't a good experience. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a repeat.

We made it home and Ray was just a minute behind us pulling into the driveway. We all got out and went into the house. At this point, I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen. I told Ray to make himself comfortable and I went into the kitchen. Leah went straight up the stairs. I stood in the kitchen for a moment wondering what to do next. I came back around by the stairs and heard the upstairs bedroom door shut. What does that mean? What is she doing?

I came into the living room. Looking at Ray I said, "Well, I don't know what is going on at this point."

He replied, "Should I stay?"

"Yeah, let's give her a moment to see what happens."

We sat there making small talk. I was listening to sounds coming down from upstairs. I heard water running so I knew she was in the master bathroom. Eventually, the upstairs bedroom door opened and I heard her coming down the stairs. From where I was sitting I couldn't see her, but Ray was on the couch where he could. I saw the look on his face was one of surprise.

Leah came into the living room dressed in a gown opened in the front and her blue satin bustier corset, thigh-high stockings, and blue satin panties. She came up to Ray, leaned down, and kissed him on the cheek. Taking his hand she led him up the steps to the bedroom and shut the door.

That left me alone in the living room. I was at a loss of what to do next. I knew I wanted to go upstairs but I didn't want to go too quickly and interrupt what was happening. I didn't want to take a chance of ruining the mood. I also didn't want to miss anything either.

I stood at the bottom of the steps listening. I couldn't hear anything. I slowly went up the steps, my luck I didn't want to find that creaking step. Going slowly I came to the top and stood by the bedroom door. I put my ear to the door and couldn't hear anything. I slowly turned the doorknob half expecting the door to be locked. It wasn't.

I opened the door just enough to look in. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. The only light burning was the small lamp on the dresser and the small light coming from the bathroom. They were standing by the bed on the far side. I could only see their bodies from just below the waist up. They were in an embrace kissing, arms around each other. Ray being so tall was bent down, Leah's face turned upward. He had his shirt off and she had taken off the robe.

Ray released her and I could see him loosening his belt and sliding off his pants. I assume he had already removed his shoes and socks. He wasn't wearing underwear because I could see his bare ass. He guided Leah onto the bed and she moved to the center as he climbed onto the bed.

He laid on his back beside her and put his arm under her neck and moved her close to him. She rolled onto her side and put one knee over his thigh. That's when I saw his cock. It was fully erect and lying on his stomach. I had never asked him how big he was, but I saw he was bigger than average. I'm average and he certainly had me outclassed.

They resumed kissing again. Leah's hand ran over his chest and across his stomach. I watched as her hand moved further down his stomach with each stroke until she touched his cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and I could tell the size by how small her hand seemed in comparison.

Ray moved his right hand to Leah's breast but the corset was in the way. She sat up and began to undo the stays and remove the corset letting her breast free. Ray immediately sat up and began to suck her nipples, first one then the other. He laid her back on the bed and rolled over half on her, taking her breasts in his hands, pushing them together, sucking one nipple then the other. Leah's hand was on his head and the other about his shoulders.

I pushed the bedroom door open a little further trying not to draw attention to myself. Slipping in quietly, I closed the door behind me. There is a chair in the bedroom in the corner which I hoped would give me the best view for the evening. Sitting down quietly, I could feel my cock get hard and full.

Leah pushed Ray over on his back and sat up. She leaned over and began to kiss his chest, working her way down his stomach. I watched as she came to his cock. That's when our eyes met. She hesitated at that moment. Just for a moment. Looking at me, I watched as she took his penis in her mouth. A wave went through my stomach at that moment. It was a rush when the head of his cock disappeared between her lips. She was watching me, as I was watching her. Then she started concentrating on him. Her hand was cupping his balls as she ran her lips up and down his cock.

Ray let out a moan of pleasure as she slowly sucked him. The size of his penis was filling her mouth and she was having some difficulty getting much of it in her mouth. She released his penis and leaned in and I watched as she started sucking his balls. Ray really began moaning now. His hand was on the back of her head. Suddenly Ray pushed her back and sat up. He took her by the shoulders and guided her back onto the bed. Rolling over onto his knees he moves to get between her legs, pushing them aside. Grabbing her panties, he pulled them down. Leah raised her knees and he removed the panties, tossing them on the floor.

Ray moved to get between her legs. Bending down I watched his head move into her pussy. Ray was on his knees between her legs. He was such a big guy, from where I was sitting I couldn't see her very well. I watched as she drew her knees up and opened up her hips. Her hands were on his head.

Ray straightened out his legs and lay on his stomach. His legs were hanging off the end of the bed and I could see Leah much better now. He slipped his arms under her legs and up so that his hands could reach her nipples. He began to pinch and roll her nipples in his fingers as his mouth was buried in her pussy. She pulled her knees up further and I could tell she was really enjoying his mouthwork.

My cock was straining in my pants. I had to unbutton and unzip my pants to let my cock out. I just slipped my pants and underwear off and then removed my shirt. My cock was so hard. I gripped it hard. For a moment I felt as though I was about to cum. I had to fight the feeling.

Leah's hands moved to her breasts. Grabbing Ray's hands on her nipples. I could tell she was starting to get close. Her hips were starting to move into Ray's face and I knew she was really wet. She wrapped her legs over his back and began moving even more. Her breathing was getting deeper. Suddenly she grabbed Ray's head and was really moaning. It wouldn't be long now. And it wasn't. She let out a loud moan and was having a powerful organism on Ray's face.

Ray suddenly moved up pushing her legs up and drove his huge cock deep into her. She let out a shriek and gasped as he started fucking her hard and deep. I watched as his cock plowed deep into her, he was lifting her ass up with his arms still under her, and her knees were bent up to her chest. He was pounding her deep and hard. She was making such loud sounds with each thrust. Over and over he was fucking her. Ray released her legs and she wrapped them around his waist. His hands were under her shoulders.

I sat staring at his cock going in and out of a pussy I knew so well. His big cock was completely filling her. I moved closer to the bed and I could see her churned-up cum running out of her when he pulled back and ran down her ass. Again and again, he fucked her. His balls were swinging back and forth slapping her ass when he went deep.

Ray was grunting with each thrust. Leah was quieter now and was beginning to match his thrusts. Ray was slowing down also. He got slower and slower and then stopped. He pulled out and sat back on his knees. He took her left leg and using it rolled her over to her stomach. He then pulled back on her hips, she got the idea and got into a doggie position. Spreading her cheeks he entered her again from behind and with long slow strokes began fucking her. He would pull back and then slam into her. Each time she'd let out a low grunt. Her tits were swinging under her. Ray was holding onto her hips as he fucked her pussy.

I could tell she was getting tired because she went down on her elbows and put her head down. Still, she grunted each time he hit it.

I was stroking my cock watching. After all this time I was getting what I had always wanted to see. It was so erotic!

Ray knew she was getting tired and so was he. He pulled out of her and pushed on her hip and she rolled over on her back. Ray lowered down and kissed her softly. He moved down her body and kissed her nipples. Further down to her hot and wet pussy. Rubbing his nose against her pussy he kissed it.

Leah was breathing rapidly now. Ray knew he needed to finish. He got between her legs and laying on her he entered her again. She gasped. He began to fuck her again, not fast or hard just the full length of his cock. He was grunting now. In and out his cock went. The strokes became shorter and harder. Then with a push deep in her, he came. He grunted and growled as I watch his cock pump his sperm deep in her. Again and again, his cock jerked as he came. I saw cum gushing out around his cock.

He was spent. He lay there on her breathing deep. Leah was done. She was limp under him. Ray raised himself up and slowly began to pull his cock out of her. She was gasping as he did this. Out came his cock. He moved off the end of the bed and Leah lay there, naked. Her legs spread open. I could see a white spot of cum in her labia. I watched as it slowly began to flow out and down her ass.

Leah lay there not moving, her chest rising and falling. Ray looked at me and I smiled. He moved to the bathroom and closed the door.

I moved over to the bed. Leah was laying there with her eyes closed. I got into the bed and moved up against her warm body. Her skin was warm and moist. I could smell her perfume mixed with Ray's cologne. There was also the aroma of sex, his sex mixed with hers. I placed my hand on her pussy, it was very warm. Her right leg was drawn up to the side opening up her hips. My hand moved down to feel her labia. It was very, very wet. Slipping the middle two fingers inside her, it was very slick and moist. I could feel she was full of Ray's cum. She moaned slightly.

Leah hand moved down to her side and gripped my cock. I couldn't stand it any longer and I began to ejaculate into her hand. My hand tighten on her pussy. My cock emptied what seemed like a large amount.

Ray came out of the bathroom at the moment and came over to the bed. His cock wasn't erect, but was still large and hanging down. It still looked huge.

Leah moved to get up and got off the bed heading into the bathroom. When she closed the door I got off the bed also. I started putting on a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt I had laying the chair. Ray came around the bed and started getting dressed also.

We went downstairs to the living room. Ray looked at me and said, "Was that ok?"

"It was great," I said.

"Think she liked it?"

"From the way you two were going at it I think she did."

We sat in the living room waiting. Leah came down the stairs wearing her black and white robe she wears around the house. Her legs were bare and I could tell she didn't have anything on under the robe. She crossed the room and sat on the edge of the couch.

Ray said, "I guess I should be going. Thanks for having me over." He stood up and I got up and walked with him to the front door. We shook hands and he left.

I came back into the living room and Leah was still sitting on the couch. I sat down beside her.

"Are you alright?", I asked.

"Yes."

Silence

Leah looked at me and said, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"That was what you wanted."

"It was. Did you enjoy it?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Yes, I did."

I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and we kissed deeply. A feeling of elation welled up in me. She pulled back and said, "I'm going to go to bed in the front room. I'll change the sheets on the bed tomorrow."

With that she got up and went up stairs.

I stayed downstairs for a while before going upstairs and getting in the bed with her.