She Did Not Stop Ch. 03

Story Info
Friend comes back for hot wife, in private and public.
6.5k words
3.92
28.9k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She Did Not Stop Ch. 03

Friend comes back again for more of wife's hot box.

by MsScrewloose and MrScrewloose

------

The story from both sides.

Fiction.

The story contains extramarital sex and cuckolding. If you don't like that kind of story, stop reading now.

------

HE

We had some heart-to-heart talks about this situation between incidents. Not long talks and maybe not deep enough, but the major points came out.

"Do you want to continue letting Terry have you?"

Reluctantly: "Yes. I'm sorry. Yes."

"Is this going to continue forever?"

"No, it will burn out eventually. But right now it makes me crazy hot."

"Are you falling in love with him?"

"Good lord, no. I've known him all the years I've known you. Nice guy, but not my type. And he couldn't commit to any emotional anything."

"Well, he certainly gets your motor running."

"Hey, as a man, he's a good friend. As a lover, he's, well, very wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. A dick looking for a hole to use. He's not the gentle, considerate lover you are."

"What then?"

"I don't know. Some chemistry. I just know that when he puts his hands on me, I don't want to resist. I want to go on. He can feel my boobs, my butt, my crotch, anywhere he wants to. Outside, inside. I won't resist."

"I've noticed."

"When he kisses me, my juices flow. Pause. When he gets his fingers in me, my insides are on fire."

"And? And?"

"When he puts his dick in me, I just... melt. My excitement goes up and up, I want to take more of him inside me. He drills me, fills me. And then I explode. God, what delicious orgasms.... I like them, I'm sorry."

Gulp. "Better than with me?"

"Different. Quicker, steeper uphill, then blam!" Pause. "With you, it's slower. Same hill. Multiple hills, one after the other." Pause, sigh.

"And he comes differently. He squirts hard, quick, but only a few times. You, I feel you shoot in me six-eight times. And you keep pulsing and moving. Him, he shoots hard and stops. It's just different."

. o O o.

HE

"And the possession thing. He's very possessive about your sex."

She confessed, "I told you, when you gave him my pussy to use that first night, something ticked over -- for him and for me. You let him have it, have me. Now he thinks he owns it. Or at least has rights to use me whenever he wants. And I told you, when his hands are on me, I can't resist him. There's something about being taken by the caveman who just wants a place to stick it. Crazy, but... I want him to take me."

Almost accusatory: "You wanted him to have me, too. You let him feel me up. You saw him grabbing my boobs and then let him feel under my skirt. You said he could go into my panties and feel my sex. By that time, I was soaked. My husband wanted his friend to get into his wife! And you took my panties off! There was no obstacle between his body and the inside of my body. And I came like a banshee. That first time was so intense!"

She grasped my hand, hard. "You made your wife available to your friend. You made your wife's *sex* available to your friend. And he took it. And he feels that it is his now. His to feel, his to have, his to play. His to penetrate whenever he wants to. At least when he's here. And you know I can't resist it. He wants to fuck me? I want it, too. He wants to open my legs and feel me? I spread for him."

Sadly: "I'm sorry, honey, but you know I can't resist his touch."

Gulp.

She pulled my hand to her breast. "You want me to have fun, don't you? Well, this is the most pleasure I've had in a long time. I love *you*, I love you madly, I will be with you forever. I don't love him. But that sexual feeling... I can't resist. I love his touch and his kiss and his cock, but he's not my guy. You are."

"Whenever he fucks me and thinks that he owns my sex, I always want you to fuck me and reclaim me, take me back. You see that, don't you?"

She had me there. "Well, yes, sorta. I want you to have any fun that you want. I just want to be sure that our relationship is secure regardless of whom you're lusting for. You 'can't resist' his hands and his dick, but I want you always to come back to me. It is still hard for me to be number two in your body all the time."

"You let him go first that first time. You let him have me before you. You let him come in me. You *wanted* him to have me. And then you had me while I was still dripping his sperm out of my sex. So, these days, the cum inside me is either his or a mixture of his and yours. I don't care. I love to have my men fill my womb with their seed. I love to have it. I love to feel it seeping out of me, down my ass or my legs. That's what women do, you know, they take cum from men."

We both remember the old lyric, Woman takes the life from man and gives it back again. But that's supposed to be a cosmic thing.

"Yes, my love, my husband, my lover, my other half that I can't live without. I give my love back to you. New life? Later, when we're ready for kids."

. o O o.

SHE

"This isn't just between me and him. It involves you, too, you and me and him. He's the outsider here. It's just that he gets to use my *in*sides. (Snicker) You want this to happen? I can tell that you want him to have me. You want him to take your wife? You want him to have me, take my body, to use me for sex? I see it in your eyes. I see how hard you get when he touches me."

Still, I have to ask my husband if he agrees to this. "I have to know that you want it, too. You have to tell me. Are you going to give your wife to him again? Please. I want him tonight. I know you won't stop us, but... you have to... you have to *give* my body to him again. That's what he wants. He wants to own my pussy tonight."

He was shocked by my directness. "You want me to tell him that? That he owns your pussy tonight? That he owns my wife tonight? You want me to give my wife, the love of my life, her beautiful body, her beautiful pussy... to my friend? Again? For him to use? As he pleases?"

"Oh, god. Yes. Please. Give him my pussy. Give him your wife's sex this weekend."

I saw his shoulders slump a little. Yes, he had to give me away again.

I tried to soften the blow. I took his hand, tenderly. "Give my cunt to your friend. He will use me, and I will love it. And you will love it, too. You will love watching him use me. I will come a lot. You love watching me come a lot. And I will still love you madly, my sweet."

. o O o.

HE

Discussion Saturday, before he arrived. "Do you think something will happen today?"

"Unlikely that it won't. Of course. It happened twice now. Why would he stop?"

"Do you want it to happen?"

"Well... I told you the other day. I really get excited when he comes on strong and manhandles me, when he claims my body as his property, when he thinks he owns my sex whenever he's here near me."

"I noticed."

"Don't you want to see him do me again? I know it turns you on. You like watching him use me, watch him fondle me, put his fingers into me, make me come. You like watching him put his dick in me."

She moves my hand to her crotch. "You think it's hot when he grabs my sex. I know you get hard seeing him fondle me. I want you to watch him plow me tonight. Me, your loving wife. All his. Whatever he wants. His plug in my socket. Do you want him to fuck your wife tonight and plant his seed deep inside me? Watch him make me come with his sex pumping into my sex?"

Long pause.

"Like I asked you, the other day. I want to be used. Please give my sex to him this weekend. So he can fuck me crazy. We will both enjoy it."

Gulp. yes. Her sex will be his to have and use and feel and fill and fuck.

I am so conflicted. I love my wife, madly, completely. I want her to be happy and fulfilled and have fun. I don't want to give her away to another man as a sex toy. But it turns me on so much to see her have sex and be thrilled by it. For her to be stuffed full of male member, hard, long, deep, driving and pounding inside her, and finally she comes, over the top, gasping, sweating, yelling, loving every second and every inch of cock and every drop of sperm. I almost come whenever I see her in ecstasy like that. I love her more and want her more than ever when she is like that, thrilled and exhausted and full of love and heart -- and cock and semen, let's not forget cock and semen.

She awoke me from my minor reverie. "Doesn't it excite you to watch your friend fuck your wife? He sticks his dick into my pussy -- your pussy, my husband, the pussy that's been yours for years. He puts his dick in me, slides deep into my womb, and fucks me hard, and comes inside me. Do you like that as much as I do?"

She leans in, whispers to me conspiratorially, "He fucks YOUR WIFE and comes in YOUR WIFE. And that turns you on, doesn't it, to see another man, your friend, your best friend in the world, fucking YOUR WIFE, fucking the woman you love? Pushing his dick into her and squirting his seed in her?"

Gulp. I almost cried, she's right, I do love my wife and I do love my friend, and I do love seeing them together. Even though he gets possessive about my woman. I have faith that this is just a fling. I know she loves me and is committed. I want her to enjoy herself, whatever she wants to do. It's just unfortunate that what she is enjoying this season is getting fucked silly by my best friend.

SHE

I was very hot, wanting to get nailed, much hotter than I told my husband. I can't understand it, and I certainly can't control it, but when his friend touches me, kisses me, I just melt. My pussy melts, and flows, and I want him to stick something in it and stir it around until I come screaming. I want him to tear my clothes off and fuck me right there, wherever we are.

Tommy knows that I have "an impulse control problem" in this area, and he doesn't mind too much. My sex organs may be unfaithful to my husband, but my heart and my soul are his alone. It's not love with his friend. But, boy, it is LUST in great big, capital, glowing, neon letters.

. o O o.

HE

My friend arrived early afternoon. He was barely inside the door before he grabbed her, kissed her, ran his hand up under her skirt, right there at the front door. The door hadn't been closed for three seconds, and her husband was standing six feet away. No matter, he wanted that pussy, he made his intentions perfectly clear.

She told me earlier how horny she was, how she wants him to have her again.

We got drinks and sat on the sofa three across to watch a football game. The female was of course in the middle, both men holding her hands.

He moved to feeling her leg. Up, up under the hem, slowly, slowly. After a few minutes all the way up to her crotch. She launched into her running commentary to make me crazy hot. I could see what he was doing to her, at least to her outsides, but I love to hear how she experiences it, how it turns her on, too. "Oh, honey, he's feeling me up again, he wants to get to my pussy." And "He's pressing on my pussy. I feel his fingers trying to open my lips."

I knew what she wanted. I had no choice. "Open up for him."

"Oh, honey! If I open my legs he'll go right up to my pussy."

"You want him to have your pussy today?"

"Oh, yes, I want to give my pussy to him."

"Then spread your legs for him, let him get to you. Give him your pussy."

"You want me to spread my legs for him so he can get to my sex? You want me to give him my pussy? *You* want to give him my pussy?... *I* do.... You do, too."

Yes, I did. I felt her other leg, pulled that apart on my side, too. Terry and I both felt her legs. I caressed her leg, running my hand up her wonderful, silky, firm thigh. Terry was a little faster than I was, he reached her warm crotch first. Of course, that was his territory when he was here. I reached behind her to unzip her dress. They were kissing, deeply, tongues lashing. He and I alternated from between her legs up to her breasts. When he cupped her mound, she moaned and raised her hips into his hand. She was getting hot and ready for more.

He spoke in her ear, loud enough for me to hear, too. "I want you. I want to have you tonight.... Do you want me to have you?... Do you want me to have sex with you in front of your husband?... You know how much I want you. I want to be with you again. And again. And again."

She took only a few seconds to decide. "Honey, take my stockings off." She wants me, her husband, to uncover her goodies so her lover can get to them more easily. I should have expected it. Like the first time but even more direct. I knelt in front of her, reached up to her waist, and pulled the pantyhose down her legs and off.

He told her, "Take your panties off, too."

"Yes, honey, take my panties off."

"To uncover your pussy?"

"Yes, to make my pussy available." As I started to pull them down, she sort of whined, "But... um... will you eat me first? Please kiss my pussy, and lick me. Make me wetter." I looked up at her with surprise. She leaned down to whisper to me, "Please, honey. Please kiss my pussy. I need to know that you still love me, still love my pussy... even when I let another man stick his cock into it and fuck me. Please... kiss my little lips."

This was a surprise. She wants me to eat her out, to kiss her pussy, to lubricate her sex lips, just before she lets another man ram his cock in? Geez. Well, okay. She is my wife, and I love her madly, and I love kissing and licking her lovely, delicious, pink slit. Okay. Throw the pants away and lay a liplock on her crotch. Just for a minute. She moaned and pushed her mound into my mouth. But not long enough to get really excited or to come. Did she want me to continue until she came? I don't know, I couldn't tell.

We all cooperated to remove what little was left, her dress, bra. We guys both lost our pants and shirts at the same time. Now three naked people, one pussy and two hard cocks, sat back down and continued making out. The television was still on but was completely forgotten.

She was casually leaning back against his chest, kissing. He fondled her breasts, cupped her mound. I watched with a twinge of jealousy as she spread her legs wide and he fondled her puffy, shiny slit and pushed a finger into her hole. Her hips jerked up sharply to swallow more of his finger in her slippery vagina. He reamed her with one then two fingers. She moaned louder and louder, got hotter and hotter.

He whispered something to her.

"Honey he wants to fuck me so you can watch his dick go into me. He wants you to watch him take me."

"Tell him what you want."

A second of hesitation. "Honey, I want you to watch him take me... push his sex into mine.... I want you to see him slide into me. Push all the way into me. And then come inside me."

Gulp, well, I do, too, I'm hard as a rock. I nodded.

She threw a leg over him reverse cowgirl, her legs outside his, facing me. She was wide open that way. I was only a few feet away at the other end of the couch. I took in every fold of her skin, breasts, waist, the lips of her sex, the little pucker of her fuckhole. His hard cock was standing up against the front of her mound.

She looked at me, "Watch his cock go into me."

He said something to her. "Have him open you up."

"Honey, he wants you to hold my labia open so he can spear me."

"Tell him what *you* want."

"Honey, hold my cunt open." Pause. "Please.... I want you to hold me open for him. Give my cunt to him.... I want you to see him move into me and fuck me."

This was new. Not just taking down her panties to allow access to her sex, but opening her sex for another man to invade. I went over to her, reached to her labia, pulled the large outer lips apart.

He said, breathy, "I'm going to fuck your wife." To her, "You want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, yes, I want you to fuck me," she agreed. She looked at me, "He's going to fuck your wife, honey."

"I'm going to come in your wife. I'm going to force my seed into your wife's wonderful pussy."

"Yes! Yes! I want you to come in me!"

I had no choice but to nod my assent.

She aimed his cock head directly at her hole, slid down a couple inches. The head of his cock split her open, started into that delicious cavern. The arrow of the head opened her little lips, popped inside. She moaned, cried out. She relaxed down farther, the whole head went in, I saw it disappear inside her. "Oh honey, he's coming into me. You see my pussy taking all of him inside?"

He said, "Slide your pussy down onto my cock so your husband can see it go all the way into you. So he can watch me fill your cunt with my cock... watch me slide my cock into you, and in and out, and come in you."

"Oh, yes, I want you to come in me, shoot into me, fill me with your sperm."

"Husband, dear husband, can you see his cock disappear inside me? See me take it all in, every inch of his flesh into my flesh?"

She slid down farther, more of his member penetrated her body, she cried with every inch, "Oh! Oh! Oh! It's so hard, I love it!"

She sat down all the way, her pubis down on his, not a tiny sliver of space between them. Her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face, mouth open in a wide OH, her breathing ragged. "I feel so full, that magnificent member fills me. It's stretching me, deep, deep."

His hands on her hips encouraged her to start moving up and down, and forth and back, which must have been stirring his hardness around the insides of her vagina. "I feel you moving inside me." She kept her eyes closed, moans "oh, oh, oh, oh" with every movement of that sword stretching her tight scabbard.

I could see the curve of her belly pulse a little with every deep thrust of his penis into her. It was way up inside her, and stretching her vaginal barrel with every push. She whimpered a little at the deepest part of each stroke. It hurt but it hurt good.

Then she moved a little faster. "Oh, honey, he's in me, he's fucking me, and I love it! Lover, fuck... me,... fuck... me,,,, fuck... me!" higher in pitch until it's a squeal of delight, and she came, crying out, tears of joy in her eyes and her slit, and after a short pause she continued harder, farther up down. She changed her chant to "Come... in... me!... come... in... me!... COME!... IN!... ME!"

He called out, "I'm coming, I'm coming in you!" After a few quick strokes, jerks with his eyes closed in pleasure, he looked at me, "I'm coming! I'm coming in your wife! I love coming in this pussy. I love filling my pussy. That feels so good.... She loves it when I come in her."

She was exhausted. They were both exhausted. Only a couple minutes but everyone involved loved it. I could see some of his cream coming out of her, between her inner lips and his slowly shrinking shaft. White cream. Proof that she fulfilled her role as a female.

He helped her to get up off her knees, stand in front of both of us. His cock, finished and empty, flopped against his leg. His cum oozed out of her lips, drips hit the sofa, a stream slowly crept down her thigh. She wiped up some with her finger and licked it.

My cock was still rock hard and hot to get into her body. I had tried not to touch myself, or I would have come when she came sitting on him and he came in her.

He left to go pee. She lay down on the sofa in front of me, spread her legs wide. "Come and get me, lover, come into your wandering wife."

I lay down on her as she aimed my cock into her opening. It was velvety, creamy, hot, puffy. Wonderful. I loved the feel of her insides more than ever. I loved the lubrication of cum inside her. She was still tight but oh so slick. And hot. She grabbed my penis with her muscles as I stroked in and out. She cried in my ear, "Fuck me, my love, I... love... you!... fuck... me... now!... make... love... to... your... wife!" And so I did. She came, softly. I came in too few minutes. I stayed inside her and tried to stay hard, for those super pleasurable, agonizingly wonderful last minutes of strokes.

12