All Comments on 'She Did Not Stop Ch. 03'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You waited a year to finish this story? This chapter was disjointed to the point that I felt sections of the story were missing. And the ending seemed random and not really an ending. Poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Who has a conversation while getting fucked? If she can talk then he’s not doing it right.

And I thought she was turned on by her lover taking what he wanted, when he wanted? Why would she be angry that he shared it with someone else, especially when she hadn’t said no.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A whore and an idiot are married! Why? Because only an idiot marries a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another whore and wimp story belongs in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, someone definitely has a screw loose, so the nick is aptly chosen.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It was fun until it wasn't! VERY nice conclusion! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb. I thought the way you presented the feelings of your characters was both very realistic and very arousing. Bravo!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

More cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Hmm...

The whole bring in a guy out of nowhere changed the threesome dynamic. And sadly took the story to an ignominious end. Shame as the story had legs up until the restaurant scene. Oh well, your story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

If only someone could reach that toilet handle to rid the bowl of what you consider erotic "writing". Then again the EPA would probably sue for polluting the sewer system.

This was the literary equivalent of finding blood in ones stool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes I like ur name.. it’s perfect… Screwloose! Only a person with mental acuities could write or fantasise this shit!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Loosescrews have been posting this cuck crap for a decade, and this is all they’ve got?

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

Mrs &Mr, Thank You for this chapter in their “shared” wife experiences. The dialogue between both Tommy and Sammi was go and the feelings and emotions were expressed. Sammi is correct in that She owns her body and decide who gets to use it. I need to read some of your other stories. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In spite of everything that took place

Sammie is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure, unadulterated dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, gave it: ★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars !!! I was rooting for the stranger to fuck the wife too! For me as the cuckoo hunby that would the perfect way to continue to debase the wife sharing her with first one then a whole bowling team or something. She was freely giving away that pussy his buddy. Why not more guys! Regardless that was a good way to save the marriage. Too bad my #1 wife Karen didn't put a stop to it like that and save our marriage! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★- (4.65 = 93%)

❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with Kalimaxos that the story took an uncomfortable turn. Still, I loved most of your tale, finding the wife's addiction to, and her husband's acquiescence to his best friend very erotic. Those who believe that because a woman loves and marries someone, that she's only sexually attracted to her husband, are deluding themselves. Biology is a powerful force. While love and practical compatibility are wonderful things in a relationship, nature wants what it wants. So therefore, sometimes nice guys do finish last, at least sexually.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Where's this kind of shit happening? It sure as shit isn't in Philadelphia pa USA.

Holy shit talk about teeth getting knocked the fuck out.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think had the table been set better, with her lover, and his friend, tge 3 of them being filled with alcohol would of made more sense. If her lover owns hers pussy he can share her married pussy with his college friend, of course the husband would have to he sober to drive.

Why not allow this to go the distance with her a little worried in the morning she may of went to far throughout the night and her husband blaming the alcohol and himself?

8833dmsalon8833dmsalonalmost 2 years ago

Totally love your writing style. Please offer another episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story read. Even so I wish she had allowed the Van to also have her and that he was even larger in size, dismissive to her husband and dominant.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodover 1 year ago

So somewhere out in this world there's a member of the female species that's so naive that she believes that going to the bathroom to remove your panties with the sole purpose of better enabling two guys to play with your pussy won't lead to the expectation of sex? If she had suddenly had an epiphany and decided she had went too far fine but to be outraged that the two guys were going with what she had ready gone along with? Does that logic work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your did an excellent story with all the dialog, especially the claiming of her pussy, it was 5 stars.

Just one thing I would like this to continue only let another take up where his friend left off .. perhaps with the whispers for her to repeat to be more more belittling toward the husband in her eyes, with this new man accomplishing what the last, his friend, had tried but could not accomplish in the back seat of the car with a forth or more.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I still like this story! This was a good way to end series with out shooting his posessive friend who was acting way out of line! If you want to share your wife and keep your wife you #1 don't share #2 keep an eye on things. A woman will let their lust rule them if you don't keep an eye on things. Hubby is lucky his buddy wasn't coming by for a fu k while he is at work. Happened to me. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story 5 stars. But why not have Van hook up with her and her husband without Terry there, imagine all the emotions as this played out?

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

I tried to work my way through this story. I really don’t get the mindset of someone who enjoyed watching someone he loves getting taken by someone else. She tried to hide certain aspects of the others touching her from her husband. I just don’t get how he could ever trust her.

Does she ever offer to watch him have sex with other women…. No because she is selfish and its really all about her, not about him. They are kidding themselves if they think this brought them closer, ‘if’ and in my mind reading this, its a big if they stay together in the long run, she will always look at him not as an equal but as something less than a true man. He will always harbour doubts that even if she says that she is loyal will she be…

I know this is not real life, but stories like this grind my insides because they are not fair to someone in the tale. I really respect the time and effort the author put into this one, because its well written and while I am not a fan of the story content, the author did a great job in writing it.

8833dmsalon8833dmsalonover 1 year ago

Great stories MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The four of them should simply live together and fuck whoever happens to be home when they're in the mood. Monogamy, poligamy, heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual...who gives a shit? Don't worry about the parentage of any children that come along or any of the other meaningless stuff so many married folks fret over. Just have fun fucking. That's all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was extremely joy to read, and believable, until, well we know after their friend had basically owned her pussy it would be impossible to simply stop. It would again started or the relationship it would of stopped.

Why not restart the sex again the ending gives you permission? I think his friend being first would also eventually have his friend sharing her .. its meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was an excellent way to end the story. It makes the point that she did have feelings for his friend that would have caused problems with her marriage if it had lasted longer. Otherwise she wouldn’t have gotten so mad that he was going to pass her around to another man. She was under the impression she was special to him until he treated her like a cheap slut.

It could have gone that she was resistant but confused and allowed them both to take turns on her in the backseat. Her husband driving as she tried resisting, moaning please no, but him being unable to pull over and help her and can only watch as she cums for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can relate to that story, it’s what I fantasize about happening with my wife and I. I have always had an unhealthy attraction for easy women and even when I dated a “ good nice girl” it was only a matter of time until I wanted to corrupt her.

I was always proud of how sexy my G/F or wife was and understood that other men would want to have sex with them and that some would try. I depended on her to say no but the idea that she wouldn’t be able to stop him and as long as he wasn’t an asshole towards me or her i ignored it.

The exception was blackmen, I wanted them to work on her and even if he was pushing in the right way …

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
5 Stars

Please continue this 3 part story. It was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You can't stop a 5 star story like this with the impossible. No way could the 3 of them be together like before, not then, not ever.

Why not pick it back up with her husband and her seeing Van somewhere by accident and there the 3 of the finish what was started in the car. Of course Van would tell his their friend.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You captured what only a few of the writers do. She loves her husband and that doesn't change, and even with the slight humiliations she doesn't go to extremes, except of course physically. With this said, I do think she could of stimulated her husband a little more created more emotional intensity by throwing in something like "honey your friends dick is longer than yours, my boyfriend can reach deeper inside of me .. thank you for giving your wifes pussy to him to own as his pussy." This is one of those stories that should find a way to return to at least the three main characters finding a way to continue along the same theme. As she had said "everything has changed now."

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

Yup, the wife writes the rules, and men either follow or get off the bus.

Ole Sammie sure talks a lot, it's a wonder hubby didn't cum just from her "blow-by-blow" descriptions of her cucking him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't see why they didn't just start fucking hubby - he turned out to be a complete sissy fag bitch. Still is, desperately wanting to remain "friends" and suck cock.

Pathetically psychotic yanks. Very typical.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have a 5 star story here that has legs to run. I do not see where the friendship could remain with out her doing both her lover who was now going first, after her husband got his wife's pussy orally ready, then opening up his wifes pussy lips for her lover, his friends longer dick, especially after her lover claimed her in public twice.

My thought it should open somehow with maybe her and her husband eating at the same restaurant and somehow ending up at the same bar then sitting in the same booth when they are approached by her once lover and his frat friend Van again. Who knows maybe Van's cock is both longer and thicker than them both!

I encourage you to give it a go, you've definitely developed a fan base on this one .. she got the perfect attitude, uses right words, pushes her husband's buttons, and most important she seems to honestly love only her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous